FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > FUCK!!

FUCK!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hePerkyPumpkin OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Just noticed I had an e-mail from one of my lectures (sent a week ago) saying they can't access my Final Project for marking, because the link I posted didn't work.

If this affects my final mark (which it probably will), I will be so gutted to have screwed up literally the very last thing I had to do.

I am not happy.

What moment has made you say "FUCK!!!!" recently?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reading this!

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

Eeek hope it works out okay, OP!

A missed opportunity, for me.

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

I must have been having a bad day today, because I was dishing up my lovely Chinese takeaway - spilled curry sauce down the washing machine and dropped my clean fork on the floor.

When I shouted “FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!” I think my neighbours must’ve heard!!

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"I must have been having a bad day today, because I was dishing up my lovely Chinese takeaway - spilled curry sauce down the washing machine and dropped my clean fork on the floor.

When I shouted “FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!” I think my neighbours must’ve heard!!"

Could have been worse, it could be Chinese curry sauce splattered on white shirt

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

Oh no OP hope it gets resolved without it affecting your final mark.

A health issue has had me saying that quite a lot over the last couple of months!

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I knocked a plant off the top of the cooker hood... Soil everywhere and plant snapped in multiple places had to spend ages hoovering up the mess, cleaning the kitchen and washing the towels again as they were folded up on the side

By *aucasian GhandiMan  over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"Just noticed I had an e-mail from one of my lectures (sent a week ago) saying they can't access my Final Project for marking, because the link I posted didn't work.

If this affects my final mark (which it probably will), I will be so gutted to have screwed up literally the very last thing I had to do.

I am not happy.

What moment has made you say "FUCK!!!!" recently?"

So sorry to hear that, I know how much work goes in this stuff. Fingers crossed fir you

By *e renard de la campagneMan  over a year ago

Surrey mostly when over

so so sorry to read your problem OP and really hope you can explain it to them and it all gets resolved.

My dog buggered off on a walk again today chasing some poor animal - eventually came back slightly bloodied after much calling some 30 mins later! x

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Bagged up a console for 1 my sons not thinking picked up couple cans energy juice placed in same bag did one not fu#*ing explode in the bag with the console theres me middle street just screaming fuck

Last night whilst F and I were passionately fucking eachother, as I was about to climax I pulled back a little too far and my dick came out, in that moment I had to deal with the euphoria of ejaculation, not wanting said ejaculate on the bed or on F so the only thing that squirmed out my mouth was a FUUUck, sorry

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I pulled into a petrol station last night my fuel tank is on the left so the only pump available was in front of a very smart mercedes mini coach, so i pulled in was fuelling and an old guy comes out of the pay kiosk calling me a cunt saying i should have waited for him to pull out by this time only one other person there and he looked at me amazed at this guys behaviour, the guy got in his van and reversed out the space their was actually space to pull around me no cars on the pumps opposite, he then called me a cunt again and said I've got your number and am reporting you and drove off into the sunset......... What a lovely moment

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

"Just noticed I had an e-mail from one of my lectures (sent a week ago) saying they can't access my Final Project for marking, because the link I posted didn't work.

I am not happy.

What moment has made you say "FUCK!!!!" recently?"

Shit, I'm so sorry for what happen though. I can fully understand the stress that comes with it. Doing an amazing job and because of a technicality, paying the price. Lets hope they take your account into consideration though. Good luck

Milton keynes

For me I would have to say when I posted a pic accidentally in the work whatapps group chat. Luckily it was only a topless pic and no one saw as I realised the mistake straight away and deleted it.. or someone saw and didn't say anything have to be more careful lol.. never again and lessons leant lol

Bristol

Just in case anyone was wondering.

My lecturer got back to me.

He'd already submitted the grade

Apparently it shouldn't affect my mark too much... but it will affect my mark.

FUCK!!

I said fuck when I reached 56. I instantly became too old to message a lot of people on here.

Milton keynes

"Just in case anyone was wondering.

FUCK!! "

Let's hope it's not a huge amount though

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

FUCK!! "

Bureaucracy pisses me right off! Jobsworths who won’t ever realise there is a person behind an issue at work and, instead of hiding behind the usual “No you can’t do that”, actually doing something good. Particularly if it doesn’t affect anyone else, what’s to be gained by not doing it!

A technicality like that should have been addressed by allowing you to rectify it. It’s not like you hadn’t done the work.

FUCK!! "

You have a right to appeal

Bristol

FUCK!!

Bureaucracy pisses me right off! Jobsworths who won’t ever realise there is a person behind an issue at work and, instead of hiding behind the usual “No you can’t do that”, actually doing something good. Particularly if it doesn’t affect anyone else, what’s to be gained by not doing it!

A technicality like that should have been addressed by allowing you to rectify it. It’s not like you hadn’t done the work."

They make it clear that if they can't access your work it's your problem and you should have fixed any issues before submitting.

Thing is when I checked all my links they worked fine, I clicked the link and it took you straight to my work, job done I thought.

But when my lecture used my links it linked him to his google drive account and not mine... I didn't realise that's how it worked.

Bristol

FUCK!!

You have a right to appeal "

I'm not sure I do

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

You should be ok surely?? Appeal the original process and show them the meta data attached to your file.

The facts would be 1. The work was done on time with a date/time stamp attached. 2. Can’t be held responsible for software glitches, especially if it’s software/apps advised by the university.

You’ll be ‘reet!

» Add a new message to this topic