FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Guys get a hard time here?

Guys get a hard time here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone thinks the same?

Noticed lots of guys saying they don't get replies etc.

Noticed on female & couples profiles saying they don't want one liners, winks or have to fit a perfect criteria before messaging.

I get it sending a message "wanna fuck" is poor but personally I've looked at pics, read the profile and sent a decent message complimenting the member & don't even get a thanks back.

I thought it was just me but seems it's quite common?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, no one meets or messages single guys. It’s a running joke among the rest of us. Cut your losses while you can

By *mf123Man  over a year ago

with one foot out the door

I get badgered by the birds round here all the time i tire of upsetting them and letting em down but its something i have to live sith

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Think most people prefer to just meet at clubs pal, I basically just use fab for the forums these days myself if I want a date or that I'll use them other dating sites

Sorry, but I disagree.

I don't feel like I have a hard time here, but perhaps that's because I've been using fab for about 10 years now and understand that I'm not going to appeal to everyone and that I might only be of interest to a handful of people.

And also that I put effort into my profile and my messages but always appreciate that nobody has asked me to contact them so it's completely up to them if they read it or not and that I'm not entitled to a reply.

It's really about managing your expectations and what you understand about what type of site fab is.

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

Down the back of the sofa.

It’s been a few days since one of these….

I do just fine!

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Keep plugging away and hopefully it will open up for you. Don't put sob threads up about why you can't get a meet it won't help you get one. Be nice on here and hopefully it will work out in the long run.

By *ate_BMan  over a year ago

London

It’s a numbers game OP.

Reality is women choose who they want and guys accept what they can.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"It’s been a few days since one of these….

I do just fine! "

It's the bum that does it

By *andadbodMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Best thing you can do is stop messaging, let them contact you, ive had many meets over the years through interaction on the forums and social gatherings, sending messages out is a waste as the couples and females get inundated daily so they have to try and filter out the crap, which to be fair they really can’t be bothered doing, I know I wouldn’t, just be yourself, look for social events in your area or close by.

For me, meeting socially in a public place has always worked best, messaging on here may not work at all no matter how detailed you make it.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Just wondering if anyone thinks the same?

Noticed on female & couples profiles saying they don't want one liners, winks or have to fit a perfect criteria before messaging.

I get it sending a message "wanna fuck" is poor but personally I've looked at pics, read the profile and sent a decent message complimenting the member & don't even get a thanks back.

"

Some guys get a hard time and it's generally of their own making. Zero effort in messages or profiles and it's gardly surprising their messages are ignored.

Others are living the life of Riley and having a blast. Because they joined fab, or at least rapidly learnt, that having zero expectations, realising that just by joining they're entitled to nothing and by putting effort into their profile content, messages and forum interactions they stand out, get noticed and are treated differently to those others I mentioned above.

It's the same for women and couples believe it or not.

You make your own bed and lie in it.

Being a single guy is no barrier at all.

A

"It’s a numbers game OP.

Reality is women choose who they want and guys accept what they can. "

Totally disagree

Accept what we can? Nope

I won’t ever sleep with someone for the sake of it

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"It’s a numbers game OP.

The reality is that this is bull

By *mf123Man  over a year ago

with one foot out the door

"It’s a numbers game OP.

like fuck i dont get a say who i want i control my destiny and what i want why in the heck would i just accept what i can when i would rather take what i want

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

Down the back of the sofa.

"It’s been a few days since one of these….

I do just fine!

It's the bum that does it "

You’re too kind!

If you read the site FAQs you'll see that the matter of non-replies has been covered. And the subject is raised frequently on these forums.

Anyone you message is most likely to check out your profile before they even think about reading what you've sent them - and as most women view in mode, you'll know nothing about it.

If they're unimpressed for any reason, they'll either delete your message or leave it unread.

But then surely you already know this given that you've been here before

"It’s a numbers game OP.

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

I saved this from another thread I posted it on so

Has this not been asnwered a million times.

People on here don't owe you anything.

Why should a woman, I'll use this as this is the gender being refered to, scrole through messages that involve dick pics, asking to do random and sometimes unpleasant things, abusive message to find one that perhaps is nice, just to reply and say no thank you.

A post like this isn't actualy very polite anyway as it feels like a form of manipulation through sympathy.

Why the fuck should that be on a womans shoulders.

I'm sure I will use again.

Happy fabbing

Stick on some killer heels and lippy.

Worked for me!

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Orpington

Men can't "get" women, and women can't "get" the men they want...that's the fablife for most people...allegedly

I wish I was having a hard time, yaknowwhatimsayin

There are probably ten things almost all guys can do to get better results here and irl.

They won't.

nae danger.

"It’s a numbers game OP.

It's them "guys" you mention that are the problem they accept what they can any holes a goal type guys who when rejected start calling the woman names telling them how they're fat etc and wouldn't have the joy of being able dictate interactions in the real world. Imo

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

There's basically more men then women on fab so I suppose the odds are against a meet via here maybe try a social or a club

It must have been at least 4 hours since this thread last came up.

Brush it off, OP. You're not going to be everyone's cup of tea, just as I'm not, and if every woman on here replied to everyone they weren't interested in then they'd never get to do anything else!

I get it's frustrating when you've made the effort, but compare it to real life. Nobody has a 100% success rate chatting people up, why would that be any different online?

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

"

It’s the same as walking into a busy bar on a Saturday night. Some people aren’t interested in meeting people at all, some aren’t into your gender, some are looking generally but not right then, some have got other convos going on and, out of the few remaining who are actively seeking single men your age and have the same interests and preferences, many are (statistically) unlikely to find you attractive.

So, out of that busy bar with nigh on 200 people, probably five would do you. And you’re not interested in two of them. How do you identify the remaining three? Pretty difficult, huh! And that’s just one bar with 200 people. There are probably 10,000 registered Fabbers in your area and you all only have a profile to go on.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"

It goes both ways to find someone interesting, some are only interested in messaging if they see something that they like. Build a circle of friends if it becomes difficult attend one of the club's when they hold a social event

There are so many guys and very few females and couples. A lot of male profiles are just dick pics, others with little effort. Some male profiles are good and they do better than most.

There are couples and females that are looking for meets but believe me it’s still not easy.

Clubs etc are where people go when they realise that FAB can be very hard work and soul destroying at times.

Thanks for the comments, it was a question and not a statement.

This is certainly not a sob story, it's a forum and it certainly got people talking.

I certainly take some of the comments on board.

Happy Fabbing!

Hard times indeed

"Sorry, but I disagree.

I don't feel like I have a hard time here, but perhaps that's because I've been using fab for about 10 years now and understand that I'm not going to appeal to everyone and that I might only be of interest to a handful of people.

And also that I put effort into my profile and my messages but always appreciate that nobody has asked me to contact them so it's completely up to them if they read it or not and that I'm not entitled to a reply.

It's really about managing your expectations and what you understand about what type of site fab is."

What this guy has said!!

"Sorry, but I disagree.

It's really about managing your expectations and what you understand about what type of site fab is."

Exactly this. My experiences of fab have all been positive, I’ve yet to have my time wasted and yet to be given a hard time by anyone.

As the previous lad has said, you manage your own expectations and in my opinion, you get out of fab what you put in.

I find the guys that moan about getting a hard time are the ones sending cheesy dick pics with the wanna fuck one liners

"Sorry, but I disagree.

It's really about managing your expectations and what you understand about what type of site fab is.

Exactly this. My experiences of fab have all been positive, I’ve yet to have my time wasted and yet to be given a hard time by anyone.

As the previous lad has said, you manage your own expectations and in my opinion, you get out of fab what you put in.

I find the guys that moan about getting a hard time are the ones sending cheesy dick pics with the wanna fuck one liners "

I'm certainly not one of those.

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Compliments are hollow as you are looking for sex... You don't deserve a thanks for that... Or anything else tbf

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I have taken a break from the searching and instead I am using the forum, it is comedy gold

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Because single men are constant let downs... It's very rare they're willing to put in the same amount of effort.

"Because single men are constant let downs... It's very rare they're willing to put in the same amount of effort.

"

You rather married? I'd certainly put the effort in and love to please!

"

?? I mean I find it strange that people write and no response not even no thanks

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I seem to get replies?

"Think most people prefer to just meet at clubs pal, I basically just use fab for the forums these days myself if I want a date or that I'll use them other dating sites "

We genuinely use Fab with the intention of getting to know like-minded people and it's challenging. We live in the middle of nowhere and a club requires a night or two away, and planning for childcare etc.

Mrs

"Think most people prefer to just meet at clubs pal, I basically just use fab for the forums these days myself if I want a date or that I'll use them other dating sites

We genuinely use Fab with the intention of getting to know like-minded people and it's challenging. We live in the middle of nowhere and a club requires a night or two away, and planning for childcare etc.

Mrs"

The plus side to that is that you don't have to keep the noise down when at home

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I don't get responses to the messages I send women... most of them never get read.

I just stopped bothering.

If they want to come to me, they will come.

I'm still waiting though

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

You get out what you put in dude

I deserve to get a hard time

I'm an arsehole

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I completely forgot that Fab was instashag….

Yep… I’ve been doing it wrong all along

OP. Effort in = reward out. You make the effort you’ll get there eventually.

"I completely forgot that Fab was instashag….

Yep… I’ve been doing it wrong all along

OP. Effort in = reward out. You make the effort you’ll get there eventually. "

Instashag

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I’m just here to see if there are any fellow stamp collectors

The Big Smoke

"I’m just here to see if there are any fellow stamp collectors "

Just into knitting. Sorry

"Think most people prefer to just meet at clubs pal, I basically just use fab for the forums these days myself if I want a date or that I'll use them other dating sites

Mrs

The plus side to that is that you don't have to keep the noise down when at home "

Haha, we are expert at almost silent fucking lol. But yes, being away is great

Mrs

Hi

I looked at your profile and have a few things for you that may not be helping you.

1. No public pics (people need to see something of you) unless you are sending face pics in your msgs?

2. No veris even webcam ones can help

3. Your account is only 3 weeks old (I know bio says been here before) but 3 weeks this time round is nothing can take months before even a slight bite occurs.

Work on your profile (more pics, doesn’t have to be face pics) get some webcam veris if nothing else and just be patient. You can be everyone’s cup of tea! x

Can’t* sorry typing after a few gins doesn’t help

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"It’s a numbers game OP.

Please speak for yourself. Indeed, take a leap of faith and speak for others.

But don't speak for me.

The Big Smoke

"It’s a numbers game OP.

But don't speak for me."

^^ Nero loves knitting

"Hi

I looked at your profile and have a few things for you that may not be helping you.

1. No public pics (people need to see something of you) unless you are sending face pics in your msgs?

2. No veris even webcam ones can help

3. Your account is only 3 weeks old (I know bio says been here before) but 3 weeks this time round is nothing can take months before even a slight bite occurs.

Work on your profile (more pics, doesn’t have to be face pics) get some webcam veris if nothing else and just be patient. You can be everyone’s cup of tea! x "

Thanks for the feedback

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I keep on messaging them either,

Hey

Or

Mmmmmmmm

Or

Wuu2

And they don't respond. They're so stuck up

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"It’s a numbers game OP.

But don't speak for me.

^^ Nero loves knitting "

He's a purl.

J

?? I mean I find it strange that people write and no response not even no thanks "

Yawn, read the site FAQs.

It's been covered there and gets raised regularly on the forums.

Nobody owes you a reply. They didn't ask you to message them

Some guys are actually after a hard on on here.

Especially the straight ones.

I keep getting oddly gay messages off straight men.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Guys who don't realise they're attempting to communicate with another actual human might get a hard time.

Guys without pictures or profiles that actually show something of who they are might have a hard time.

Guys who think sending 1000 bland messages to every viable female rather than finding people they're actually compatible with and attracted to and making a genuine effort to connect probably think they have it hard too.

But not all single guys have a hard time on here.

?? I mean I find it strange that people write and no response not even no thanks

Yawn, read the site FAQs.

It's been covered there and gets raised regularly on the forums.

Nobody owes you a reply. They didn't ask you to message them"

Sorry, didn't realise there was FAQ police!

"Guys who don't realise they're attempting to communicate with another actual human might get a hard time.

Guys without pictures or profiles that actually show something of who they are might have a hard time.

Guys who think sending 1000 bland messages to every viable female rather than finding people they're actually compatible with and attracted to and making a genuine effort to connect probably think they have it hard too.

But not all single guys have a hard time on here. "

As I said, it was a question and did not state that all single guys have a hard time here.

Thanks for your input though

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"It’s a numbers game OP.

But don't speak for me.

·

^^ Nero loves knitting "

And embroidery. But I share your numismatic pleasures.

By *oveChavvMan  over a year ago

weymouth

Always been hard for guys... That's how life goes

No reply means "no, thanks" on here usually.

T.

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Here we go again… There’s plenty of guys who get replies and meets on Fab. If someone is interested, they will reply, but no one owes you a thanks, a no thanks or any form of response, regardless of the message you’ve sent.

A lot of people will also check out a profile before even opening a message and as you don’t have any public pics, many would delete your message unread on that basis alone.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"As I said, it was a question and did not state that all single guys have a hard time here.

Thanks for your input though "

... I was answering the question?

By *oveChavvMan  over a year ago

weymouth

"Here we go again… There’s plenty of guys who get replies and meets on Fab. If someone is interested, they will reply, but no one owes you a thanks, a no thanks or any form of response, regardless of the message you’ve sent.

A lot of people will also check out a profile before even opening a message and as you don’t have any public pics, many would delete your message unread on that basis alone.

"

I know that. I understand it and respect as it goes both ways. If I don't fancy simply ignore so that's how it is

By *etterdays2021Man  over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

All i can say mate ..is women are flooded with messages on a daily basis..and good things comes to those who put an effort and waits.

No its quite easy, no issues here.

I don't understand the fuss to be honest.

"No reply means "no, thanks" on here usually.

T. "

This is true, so I send and delete messages. So it saves me overthinking and rereading at sent messages

"I’m just here to see if there are any fellow stamp collectors

Just into knitting. Sorry "

I wouldn’t mind trying to knit , my own socks

The Big Smoke

I wouldn’t mind trying to knit , my own socks "

I was only kidding. Couldn’t knit a scarf me

I was only kidding. Couldn’t knit a scarf me "

I love knitting.... but I can't end it so scarfs just keep going and going and going

And going lol

The Big Smoke

I was only kidding. Couldn’t knit a scarf me

I love knitting.... but I can't end it so scarfs just keep going and going and going

And going lol"

That’s brilliant… like the Doctor Who scarf? Can you make me one please

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I thought getting hard was the point???

(I'll get me coat)

Plenty opportunity for fun on Fabs and if not then at clubs, so I'm unsure why peeps feel they are getting a hard time. It's simple, if someone doesn't take a liking to you then one should simply move on until ideal match found. No one's that desperate, surely not.

"It’s a numbers game OP.

Reality is women choose who they want and guys accept what they can. like fuck i dont get a say who i want i control my destiny and what i want why in the heck would i just accept what i can when i would rather take what i want"

This

nae danger.

Mrs"

Oh I completely understand same situation myself with being a parent first and live in the middle of nowhere. Didn't mean to like generalise

"Always been hard for guys... That's how life goes"

Nothing could be further from the truth...!

If anything, completely the opposite. In general, women have always had it more difficult in life.

Of course, there are the odd batshit crazies out there, like Amber Heard who make life difficult for others...

Always certain exceptions, but in general women have always had it more difficult in life. Most of them do deserve a lot better (no question).

London

"It’s a numbers game OP.

But don't speak for me."

My post was quoted from a status update that I saw a lady write earlier around midday. I thought it was slightly amusing so I decided to throw it in this chat and see people’s responses… it’s certainly got the tongue’s wagging.

"It’s a numbers game OP.

But don't speak for me.

My post was quoted from a status update that I saw a lady write earlier around midday. I thought it was slightly amusing so I decided to throw it in this chat and see people’s responses… it’s certainly got the tongue’s wagging."

Keep it real for goodness sakes, enough flakes on here already without u throwing a spanner in the works...

"I thought getting hard was the point???

(I'll get me coat) "

No need for coat, some like it BB

London

"It’s a numbers game OP.

But don't speak for me.

My post was quoted from a status update that I saw a lady write earlier around midday. I thought it was slightly amusing so I decided to throw it in this chat and see people’s responses… it’s certainly got the tongue’s wagging.

Keep it real for goodness sakes, enough flakes on here already without u throwing a spanner in the works... "

I know I couldn’t help myself, I just had to be devil’s advocate

Okay, starting to get silly now so I better quit and call it a day. Goodnight night all.

"It’s a numbers game OP.

But don't speak for me.

Keep it real for goodness sakes, enough flakes on here already without u throwing a spanner in the works...

I know I couldn’t help myself, I just had to be devil’s advocate "

easily done

London

"Okay, starting to get silly now so I better quit and call it a day. Goodnight night all. "

Good night

"….

…,

"

Haha. You know those profiles that say. - no face pic , no reply!

Well, I’ve sent face pics, and guess what. I got no reply’s.

But, I agree with you op. It’s difficult for anyone (not just guys) on here.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I had to delete my single males profile.

The amount of horny milfs clogging up my inbox with their close up vag pics was ridiculous. I just didn’t have the time to keep up with it all.

Plus women don’t read profiles they just message “ nice cock “ and expect you to jump. I’m sick of them objectifying me.

The mr

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I had to delete my single males profile.

The amount of horny milfs clogging up my inbox with their close up vag pics was ridiculous. I just didn’t have the time to keep up with it all.

Plus women don’t read profiles they just message “ nice cock “ and expect you to jump. I’m sick of them objectifying me.

The mr "

I feel your pain

Seriously it’s ok here,I get more than enough - you guys are just impatient and clearly don’t understand how women select sexual partners.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Nope its as easy or as hard as you make it, if you put the effort in you'll get the just rewards

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

More men than women op. Join in with forum/cam room chat.

"….

…,

Haha. You know those profiles that say. - no face pic , no reply!

Well, I’ve sent face pics, and guess what. I got no reply’s.

But, I agree with you op. It’s difficult for anyone (not just guys) on here. "

We always used to to reply with a polite no if I didn’t find the guy attractive. But, then we would get the “why not” or “tell me why I’m not you’re type” so now we don’t bother a lot of the time. also, no reply is a reply.

By *t0600Man  over a year ago

elvedon

I think it’s great here I don’t get a hard time . Had some great fun when I was here before and now I’m back again I’m really enjoying it

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I get replies, not from everyone but I do ok. Just depends if they like me enough to reply and if not then it's no big deal

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

...fucking guys.

With their lovely arms and that stupid sexy V bit and their little bums, or their huge chonky bums and their eye-catching bulges and their handsome dongs.

Pieces of shit, lot of 'em.

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"Nope its as easy or as hard as you make it, if you put the effort in you'll get the just rewards "

Absolutely agree. Put the time and effort into your profile and make intelligent and interesting approaches to women and you can’t go wrong. You won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but that’s just life isn’t it. Fab has been great to me

By *ezebel100Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"It’s a numbers game OP.

Is that really how you see it, guys accept what they can?

Puts me right off if that's their attitude.

By *ent in BlackMan  over a year ago

Silsden

"

It’s because it’s a swingers site, not a meet me for shag site (very different lifestyles) many single guys come here thinking it’s full of women just wanting 24hr sex, when they realise what it’s actually like they then (at least daily) start a forum post about how difficult it is on fab.

Honestly it's a bit of a yawn at this point. Guys think they have it hard but truth is they make it hard for theirselves. And before any Karen's jump in, I'm not talking about every guy on the entire site or every guy to ever exist. This isn't directed at you either OP, it's men in general.

They say they send a well thought out message? Sure its well written and can construct a sentence together but the illusion is given away when it's addressed to a couple instead of a single. Unless there's a twin I don't know about, copy and paste.

Compliments.. really are they just compliments? No hidden agenda at all just being a geuinuely nice guy who wants to tell a faceless person they are the most beautiful girl in the world. Compliments on someone's body are purely sexual, whichever way they dress it up.

Meeting? Fuck sake the amount of guys that actually get to the meeting point and either ghost, cancel or bottle it is higher than you think. Are they serious or just finished their wank and done with you.

It's a shit show for everyone not just guys. Yes we have the advantage of interest but what does that really mean if the interest is the same interest being shown to the other 30,000 they message that day.

There are good people on here but Jesus christ, like a needle in a haystack trying to find them.

London

"It’s a numbers game OP.

Is that really how you see it, guys accept what they can?

Puts me right off if that's their attitude."

Ok… Since you missed my post (last night) I’ll share it again…

“My post was quoted from a status update that I saw a lady write earlier around midday. I thought it was slightly amusing so I decided to throw it in this chat and see people’s responses… it’s certainly got the tongue’s wagging.”

if we get a proper message we always reply unless its someone weve told before that we not interested. one liners we tend to delete or give out sarcasm to

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

On dating sites people swipe left when the profile is not for them. On here unsolicited messages get swiped left(deleted) when the profile is not for them.

If people never checked their sent messages then they wouldn't acknowledge the rejection so closely

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Honestly it's a bit of a yawn at this point. Guys think they have it hard but truth is they make it hard for theirselves. And before any Karen's jump in, I'm not talking about every guy on the entire site or every guy to ever exist. This isn't directed at you either OP, it's men in general.

They say they send a well thought out message? Sure its well written and can construct a sentence together but the illusion is given away when it's addressed to a couple instead of a single. Unless there's a twin I don't know about, copy and paste.

Compliments.. really are they just compliments? No hidden agenda at all just being a geuinuely nice guy who wants to tell a faceless person they are the most beautiful girl in the world. Compliments on someone's body are purely sexual, whichever way they dress it up.

Meeting? Fuck sake the amount of guys that actually get to the meeting point and either ghost, cancel or bottle it is higher than you think. Are they serious or just finished their wank and done with you.

It's a shit show for everyone not just guys. Yes we have the advantage of interest but what does that really mean if the interest is the same interest being shown to the other 30,000 they message that day.

There are good people on here but Jesus christ, like a needle in a haystack trying to find them."

Bravo!!

By *lansmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"It’s a numbers game OP.

Absolutely this . Always will be the case too. Approach it like fishing ... see if you get a nibble here and there .. but don't expect to land a meet .

The ratio if single guys to couples and single women has been discussed before but no accurate information exists. It will be 200 to 1 in my estimation. But thus is just a wild guess, basining this on my experience here as a couple and now a single guy , though no longer active.

By *ertsalaughMan  over a year ago

RENFREW

Don't think I'd call it getting

a hard time but I do get the frustrating side of it, must be 100 to 1 on here guys to girls so it's impossible for everyone to get a reply no matter how good or complimentary your message was, I try focus on the ones I do get a reply from, and maybe send a 2nd message to a profile I really liked incase my message slipped through unread

I've been on here a few weeks. I didn't have that high expectations after reading some reviews, but decide to try anyway. I suppose being mature and single has it drawbacks but that hasn't stopped me getting the odd reply, and plenty of profile views.

I have a my first social meeting tonight with a couple and plan a trip to Jaydees next Friday. If I can do it anyone can. Keep positive is my motto.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Nope its as easy or as hard as you make it, if you put the effort in you'll get the just rewards

Absolutely agree. Put the time and effort into your profile and make intelligent and interesting approaches to women and you can’t go wrong. You won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but that’s just life isn’t it. Fab has been great to me "

and me

By *rucey_BigBallsMan  over a year ago

London

No one wants to touch my weapon

By *leased to meet youTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend-on-Sea

Guys out number women so the ladies can be picky who they choose. Down my way most couple's if they are looking for a guy don't want someone over 45.n most want another female.so if your not one for clubs your going to struggle

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Yeah, no one meets or messages single guys. It’s a running joke among the rest of us. Cut your losses while you can "

Good point *UNLOS*

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I'd message more men but I don't want them to block me cos I like their pictures.

It’s because it’s a swingers site, not a meet me for shag site (very different lifestyles) many single guys come here thinking it’s full of women just wanting 24hr sex, when they realise what it’s actually like they then (at least daily) start a forum post about how difficult it is on fab."

"Honestly it's a bit of a yawn at this point. Guys think they have it hard but truth is they make it hard for theirselves. And before any Karen's jump in, I'm not talking about every guy on the entire site or every guy to ever exist. This isn't directed at you either OP, it's men in general.

There are good people on here but Jesus christ, like a needle in a haystack trying to find them."

» Add a new message to this topic