FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cucking a guy without my knowledge

Cucking a guy without my knowledge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So last week. I was at a bar and got talking to a women and one thing led to another as it does. She takes me back to her house. Kissing, Fore play, oral all over her kitchen. Go up to the bedroom. She says the lights are staying off. I think nothing of it. Get down to fucking. Solid 90 minutes sloppy wet fucking. She wants me to give her anal. As I try to stretch her her out she’s face down in a pillow. Then I hear a grunt behind me. I thought what the fuck was that while her hoop is getting stretched out. I slap the bed side lamp on to see and turn around. It’s only a fella sat in the corner yarking himself silly. Am I being unreasonable to think I should have at least being warned that this women’s husband was going to watch me have very passionate sex with his wife?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah sounds like a bit of a breach of trust. Plus the man could have been recording you. Consent for everything is a must. What did they say when you pulled them up for it?

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

If that happened it's not unreasonable to expect a warning, OP.

She actually said stop been soft and get back into it haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah you have every right to be pissed of OP.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Totally unacceptable.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Jeez. I've been in many a bedroom with the lights off but never one so dark that I couldn't see anything!

Can you drop her a line and find out what blackout curtains/blinds they use please as I'm always getting woken up first thing as soon as the sun rises at the moment and could do with the occasional lie in.

A

*oh - and yeah. She probably should have mentioned him while you were still in the bar.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Is cock blindness an actual thing?

In my defence my eye sight is not the best. And my main focus was solely on putting in my best performance. I’ll keep a flash light on me at all times now just in case

By *andadbodMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Sorry but i’m gunna have to call you out on this one as a fantasy, you’ve given far too much detail of your performance for it to be true

» Add a new message to this topic