FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who cares

Who cares

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *addad99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Rotherham /newquay

As the title suggest who cares what other people think about you.this comes from a conversation I had today with someone I work with who said after me helping them your not as scary as I thought he's always kept away from me for me I ain't bothered what people think about me I know my family and friends really understand me and that's all that matters enjoy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As the title suggest who cares what other people think about you.this comes from a conversation I had today with someone I work with who said after me helping them your not as scary as I thought he's always kept away from me for me I ain't bothered what people think about me I know my family and friends really understand me and that's all that matters enjoy."

Never been bothered what people think. My life I run it.

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

In my younger youthful years I used to actually care and craved to be popular now I'm older and a little wiser I don't care very few people's opinions mean anything to me

I guess it's important to a point if you are after a shag?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We talked about this only yesterday. Mr N said someone was trying to bully me, I was surprised and he said he's noticed that I never realise when it's happening and that's because I honestly don't care what people think of me. The exceptions are people I love and friends.

This doesn't mean I go through life like a blunderbuss just behaving badly, I just know that as long as I'm happy with how I conduct myself I can't influence anyone's opinion of me and I'd be false if I did

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

I couldn't give two shits what anyone thinks about me, usually when they meet me in person their opinions of me change!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'm only bothered about the opinions of others if that person means something to me and I value their opinion.

Otherwise they're just words spoken or typed on a page.

A

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I do care what people think of me.

Friends, loved ones - I care about them so if they thought I was an utter twunt I'd be a bit upset. Want to listen.

People I don't know? Less so. I think sometimes people confuse my eternal curiosity as caring. Nope.

I'm caring far less about what people think of me when they don't know me. And I'm a lot happier for it.

"usually when they meet me in person their opinions of me change! "

I think positively about you Boo, are you suggesting that once I’ve met you I’d change to a negative opinion?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"We talked about this only yesterday. Mr N said someone was trying to bully me, I was surprised and he said he's noticed that I never realise when it's happening and that's because I honestly don't care what people think of me. The exceptions are people I love and friends.

This doesn't mean I go through life like a blunderbuss just behaving badly, I just know that as long as I'm happy with how I conduct myself I can't influence anyone's opinion of me and I'd be false if I did "

Tell me who it is, I’ll ‘av em

I agree, it only really matters what the people you care about think of you.

Some people would say as a boss/leader it’s really important too, and I’d agree as good boss cares deeply about their team and staff, but you can do that and still not be liked by everyone. Some of the bosses I’ve had most respect for have been difficult, awkward, challenging and not always liked but respected.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"I couldn't give two shits what anyone thinks about me, usually when they meet me in person their opinions of me change! "
this would apply to me too

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"I couldn't give two shits what anyone thinks about me, usually when they meet me in person their opinions of me change! "

Yup I thought you were sound…. And then I met you

Boo's World

"I couldn't give two shits what anyone thinks about me, usually when they meet me in person their opinions of me change!

Yup I thought you were sound…. And then I met you "

You got me drinks and gave me chocolate so you liked me too don't deny it!!

Boo's World

"usually when they meet me in person their opinions of me change!

I think positively about you Boo, are you suggesting that once I’ve met you I’d change to a negative opinion?"

Other way round, too many people on fab gossip and half the time the opinions given are not correct of someone. Ha ha

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We talked about this only yesterday. Mr N said someone was trying to bully me, I was surprised and he said he's noticed that I never realise when it's happening and that's because I honestly don't care what people think of me. The exceptions are people I love and friends.

This doesn't mean I go through life like a blunderbuss just behaving badly, I just know that as long as I'm happy with how I conduct myself I can't influence anyone's opinion of me and I'd be false if I did

Tell me who it is, I’ll ‘av em

I agree, it only really matters what the people you care about think of you.

Some people would say as a boss/leader it’s really important too, and I’d agree as good boss cares deeply about their team and staff, but you can do that and still not be liked by everyone. Some of the bosses I’ve had most respect for have been difficult, awkward, challenging and not always liked but respected."

I agree you need to not have a strong desire to be liked if you're a boss. Some people will dislike authority regardless of who represents it that's why I would always try to avoid promoting from within the ranks

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"I couldn't give two shits what anyone thinks about me, usually when they meet me in person their opinions of me change!

Yup I thought you were sound…. And then I met you

You got me drinks and gave me chocolate so you liked me too don't deny it!! "

That was early in the night I’m sure. You’re not too bad really

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Would someone negative opinion of me change my life? No

Do I care what people think about me? Yes

I don’t think you can ever really go through life not caring about other peoples perceptions of you. You can end up isolating yourself and result in being a social outcast, and lonely.

That doesn’t mean that I’m prepared to change who I am to suit someone but unless you care about someone’s opinion of you that you value, how do you ever grow as a person?

Marc

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

If it's people I'm close to then I do care, random people off the internet or work I couldn't give two fucks about.

Not everyone is ever going to like me & I'm never going to like everyone and that's ok.

Mrs

By *lay 4 your plessureMan  over a year ago

Wigan

I'd love to say I don't care, like others have on this thread, but I do to an extent, it's basic human nature isn't it?

If someone voices a negative opinion of me when they don't actually know me, be it based on appearance, taking something I've said out of context or just not understanding my type of humour, it is disappointing and does bother me a bit.

If its from someone who has taken the time to get to know me, then I'm more than ok with that, chances are that we would both have negative opinions of each other because we know what we're both all about.

Too many people make judgement on others without having a clue what they're really like.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'd love to say I don't care, like others have on this thread, but I do to an extent, it's basic human nature isn't it?

If someone voices a negative opinion of me when they don't actually know me, be it based on appearance, taking something I've said out of context or just not understanding my type of humour, it is disappointing and does bother me a bit.

. "

Is that because you think they've identified an aspect of yourself you're unhappy with?

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I care.

People are ace and I wanna shag them lots, so yeah, I'd rather give a fuck than... y'know, not give a fuck.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

People who don't know me, I couldn't care less what they think as their opinion means nothing.

Those I and care about..yes I do care what they think and I would hope they would be as honest with me as I am with them x

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Like others have said already I do care what those close think of me but not at all of what random strangers or faceless interneters think.

There is always a fine line though between not giving a fuck about what others think and not giving a fuck what you say to others.

Some people are happy to say "I'm a cunt, deal with it!" without ever stopping to think how that attitude impacts on others.

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I read somewhere: “A lion is not concerned with the opinions of sheep”

I am a lion.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Like others have said already I do care what those close think of me but not at all of what random strangers or faceless interneters think.

There is always a fine line though between not giving a fuck about what others think and not giving a fuck what you say to others.

Some people are happy to say "I'm a cunt, deal with it!" without ever stopping to think how that attitude impacts on others."

This entirely

Wigan

"I'd love to say I don't care, like others have on this thread, but I do to an extent, it's basic human nature isn't it?

Is that because you think they've identified an aspect of yourself you're unhappy with?"

Not at all, I hadn't even though about it that way. I'm my own harshest critic of the aspects of myself I dislike anyway. It's because I dislike the thought of being judged or labeled by people who haven't taken the time to find out if their judgement is correct or not. I get that everyone has opinions on other people, but not everyone actually forms those opinions in what I see as a fair way. I guess that's because we are all different and form opinions in different ways.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is that because you think they've identified an aspect of yourself you're unhappy with?

Not at all, I hadn't even though about it that way. I'm my own harshest critic of the aspects of myself I dislike anyway. It's because I dislike the thought of being judged or labeled by people who haven't taken the time to find out if their judgement is correct or not. I get that everyone has opinions on other people, but not everyone actually forms those opinions in what I see as a fair way. I guess that's because we are all different and form opinions in different ways. "

I understand thank you.

I care a little. I care what people I know think about me. I’d hate them to get me wrong in someways.

I don’t really need to care what strangers think about me. I don’t go out of my way to make impressions on strangers.

*just friends we’ve not yet met!…, haha. Or never going to.

I do care what people think, but it varies person to person. I would be gutted if those I was closest to thought I was a cunt. But I couldn't care less what strangers think of me.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS  over a year ago

London

The less I care about people liking me, the more people seem to like me. Weird.

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

its nice if people like me. the ones that dont they can go fuck themselves

Wigan

"

I understand thank you.

"

You're welcome

By *addad99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Rotherham /newquay

This doesn't mean I go through life like a blunderbuss just behaving badly, I just know that as long as I'm happy with how I conduct myself I can't influence anyone's opinion of me and I'd be false if I did "

spot on

» Add a new message to this topic