FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unnecessary assertion

Unnecessary assertion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obilebottom OP   Man  over a year ago

All over

A bit risky to say this as no doubt will hit a nerve but soo be it. I am realy amused by the need of some individuals to try and assert their masculine credentials as if everyone one around might doubt them. You are male, you are straight, no-one is going to jump on you on the internet. Tick straight on your profile, sort your filters and put not looking for single guys and job done. No single guys can ever wink or message you . Carry on as you already do avoiding to reply to any post by single guys and keep a two metre distance and you will be fine. No need to constantly remind the world. If anything, as many women have already said in other threads, it puts lot of them off. No offence meant realy but just to say that it's not really needed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A bit risky to say this as no doubt will hit a nerve but soo be it. I am realy amused by the need of some individuals to try and assert their masculine credentials as if everyone one around might doubt them. You are male, you are straight, no-one is going to jump on you on the internet. Tick straight on your profile, sort your filters and put not looking for single guys and job done. No single guys can ever wink or message you . Carry on as you already do avoiding to reply to any post by single guys and keep a two metre distance and you will be fine. No need to constantly remind the world. If anything, as many women have already said in other threads, it puts lot of them off. No offence meant realy but just to say that it's not really needed. "

TBF there is a risk that Hetters could be infected with the Ghey. Better safe than sorry.

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Can you post the compressed version of your sermon please?.......I'm a bit tired for long reads

By *obilebottom OP   Man  over a year ago

All over

"Can you post the compressed version of your sermon please?.......I'm a bit tired for long reads"

Choice is a wonderful thing and you can choose not to read. God bless

"Can you post the compressed version of your sermon please?.......I'm a bit tired for long reads"

Don’t shout on your profile that you’re 1000000% straight.

Succinct enough?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Those who need to know won't listen and those listening won't do it

I think its

"FFS you are straight, we get it. Why keep going on about it? You are online, no one is going to jump you"

Something like that

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Can you post the compressed version of your sermon please?.......I'm a bit tired for long reads

Don’t shout on your profile that you’re 1000000% straight.

Succinct enough? "

No.

Filter. Men. Out.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

You'll get over it OP

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"You'll get over it OP "

I fear not

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Straight men - block men from messaging you.

Manchester (she/her)

"Can you post the compressed version of your sermon please?.......I'm a bit tired for long reads

I think its

"FFS you are straight, we get it. Why keep going on about it? You are online, no one is going to jump you"

Something like that"

But what if they're so irresistible that the jumping reaches through the internet?

I think its

Something like that

But what if they're so irresistible that the jumping reaches through the internet?"

This is a problem, yes.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"You'll get over it OP

I fear not"

Do you think we should all have a whip around and send some Kleenex?

Manchester (she/her)

I think its

Something like that

But what if they're so irresistible that the jumping reaches through the internet?

This is a problem, yes. "

The only cure for the Lynx effect in teh ghey is strobe lights proclaiming heterosexuality

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

But if they get too close they might accidentally shag them.

"But if they get too close they might accidentally shag them. "

Yeah.

Accidentally

( )

Manchester (she/her)

"But if they get too close they might accidentally shag them.

Yeah.

Accidentally

( ) "

I slipped and fell, doctor, honest.

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"A bit risky to say this as no doubt will hit a nerve but soo be it. I am realy amused by the need of some individuals to try and assert their masculine credentials as if everyone one around might doubt them. You are male, you are straight, no-one is going to jump on you on the internet. Tick straight on your profile, sort your filters and put not looking for single guys and job done. No single guys can ever wink or message you . Carry on as you already do avoiding to reply to any post by single guys and keep a two metre distance and you will be fine. No need to constantly remind the world. If anything, as many women have already said in other threads, it puts lot of them off. No offence meant realy but just to say that it's not really needed. "

Maybe some straight single men actually want messages off other guys? I had a conversation with a guy in a club once who was complaining about being hit on by guys and I said 'why not just block them?'. He told me because sometimes he would get messages inviting him to a MFM or from someone who arranges GB's and he didn't want to miss out. So sometimes its not as simple as using the filters.

» Add a new message to this topic