FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I am leaving

I am leaving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obilebottom OP   Man  over a year ago

All over

the bin at the same place every week but it's never there after the rubbish has been collected. Always at least a couple of houses down, usually on the road itself causing a possible hazard whicj is mostly my concern. Also who knows where the bin will end up if I was say away for a few days. Twice I mentioned it to the council to be advised they are telling their staff to return bins where they were collected from and ensure they are not causing any hazard. Not in my experience. What's your experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quite lucky down our way.

They even walked down the drive to get rhe bin a few months ago when I forgot to put it out!

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

Sorry but it's me, I sneak out after the binmen and move it, it's a slightly strange fetish I have

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Find the brown garden one is allways down by the road the other 2 are usually returned ! X

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"Sorry but it's me, I sneak out after the binmen and move it, it's a slightly strange fetish I have "

Oh and it's a long drive also, do you think you could move a bit nearer the South West

By *iasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Yeah they completely forget to empty ours most weeks and we have 4 standard bins for 12 flats that get emptied every 2 weeks. Now have they only come to clear the rubies after is now completely covered the path and over the top of the bins for a month

We live in a cul-de-sac on the edge of a village, it’s always just on or just off the drive, our bin men are brilliant. Especially with the little ones

Mrs

All over

"We live in a cul-de-sac on the edge of a village, it’s always just on or just off the drive, our bin men are brilliant. Especially with the little ones

Mrs "

It seems like anything else it varies from area to area. I was going to tell them when I see them but decided against it. I might stick a polite note on to say please put me back where you found me

I think I might have appropriated someone else's bin...

I was in a block of 4 flats living on my own ,at times l had up to 16 wheely bins outside the front door, some from as far away as 20 dwellings .l put a note on each one saying they would be removed, nothing happened so l got the council to remove them ,from then on it was dozens of bin bags .The problem was no room at the front ,huge steps to the rear of properties,people too lazy to bring bins round to front ,left the place in the end, googled ot 4 yr later ,still the same.

All over

"I was in a block of 4 flats living on my own ,at times l had up to 16 wheely bins outside the front door, some from as far away as 20 dwellings .l put a note on each one saying they would be removed, nothing happened so l got the council to remove them ,from then on it was dozens of bin bags .The problem was no room at the front ,huge steps to the rear of properties,people too lazy to bring bins round to front ,left the place in the end, googled ot 4 yr later ,still the same. "

Not right, is it. Can make daily life unpleast. Hope it's better where you are now.

On a jet plane?

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

The recycling bin always seems to get left either next door or in the middle of the pavement, despite having a number sticker on it.

By *ecretRdvzMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Speak to the bin men. I mentioned this to mine (politely) and they always put it back now. Doubt they’re deliberately being awkward, probably just on autopilot and not thinking.

» Add a new message to this topic