FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > reading profiles

reading profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untimes wanted OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

This subject no doubt been covered before but why can't people just read a profile before messaging.

Mine clearly states i am not looking to meet anyone yet still get messages to meet.

some don't handle rejection well and could save themselves the upset if they had only read the profile.

yes i know i could block all messages but that then prevents anyone who might want to DM about a forum post or me taking part in some of the forum games if i want to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hawn ScottMan  over a year ago

london Brixton

Well mine clearly states no single men but doesn't seem to deter them. Also telling me how big your cock is or how much you can benchpress won't make a difference!

By *andadbodMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

you’ll always get the chances

By *t0600Man  over a year ago

elvedon

I always read profiles . Although i do think some profiles write too much

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most people just look at the pictures and jump straight in, we are visual creatures. I try to read them but if it's 10,000 words I'm guilty of not reading but I don't message either. People would get on here better if they only messaged people their profiles are compatible with though.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I have not meeting as my tagline and still get messages but luckily not too many. If it was more the forum games that you didn't want to miss on you could put your filters up and down. That's what I usually do

If you take Men off your Looking For list it will take you off the searches and reduce mail.

I think too many get excited looking at the pics and vids, then forget all about the fact it’s an actual person they’re contacting

We get so many messages asking for stuff we’re not interested in and it’s made clear on our profile

By *it4uMan  over a year ago

Brighton / Eastbourne

I always read profiles, it saves my time too. If they’ve written something that’s not compatible with me then there’s no point in messaging. If I spot something interesting then there’s something to put in the message to them.

By *untimes wanted OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"If you take Men off your Looking For list it will take you off the searches and reduce mail.

"

Thanks did not think of that

Reading profiles sounds so boring

I do read profiles though it would help if people left out the stupid stuff about "public traded entity", and put in useful stuff (ideally in English not troll-speak). Also, people's interests give a clue, so it's disappointing when I mention things and they've just made a random selection.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

some don't handle rejection well and could save themselves the upset if they had only read the profile.

"

Why waste your time rejecting them ? Just ignore the messages

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Use your filters op,block people messaging you.

I dont get alot of mail with all the filters i have on.

» Add a new message to this topic