FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do u have todo ??

What do u have todo ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ccomodatenow2812 OP   Man  over a year ago

Billingshurst West Sussex

Just curious has to how to get any positive responses on this site .

I try send so many different types of messages some with pics some without ,be really nice generally not offensive nor disgusting ,just respectfull of who's on here and no results ,I've been to a couple of meets but same crowd always ,am I not trying hard enough ?

Advice much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Cake offer cake their all tele tubbies that love cake

By *zBoy123Man  over a year ago

London.

If you're a single male, be prepared for this, there's LOADS of competition, and "couples" often seem to be the preference.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Look at it this way. On dating sites people have the choice to swipe left or right on pics and likes. On here people have to swipe left or right on messages. You will find someone who is right for you, but perseverance is the key...

Good luck on your journey OP

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Patents is the quay

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just be you !

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Maybe trying too hard and placing too much importance on having luck here because that's what it is.

Just use the forums and go to socials and clubs and eventually you will get lucky.

By *ootyfruityCouple  over a year ago

andover

[Removed by poster at 21/05/23 13:01:26]

By *ootyfruityCouple  over a year ago

andover

"Just curious has to how to get any positive responses on this site .

I try send so many different types of messages some with pics some without ,be really nice generally not offensive nor disgusting ,just respectfull of who's on here and no results ,I've been to a couple of meets but same crowd always ,am I not trying hard enough ?

Advice much appreciated "

Honestly, for us, looking at your profile we’d say a few more photos? We won’t generally reply to guys with dick pics. Other than that we liked your profile, we also won’t reply when they havnt read our profile, so for us a reference to it, or a question about it to engage a conversation would probably help

By *r Mind CandyMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

I don’t want to seem rude or offensive, but your profile is quite bland, try to spice it up a little and stand out from the crowd. There’s literally 1000s of single guy profiles just like yours. The fact is women and couples have the pick of the crop, give them a reason to choose you over every other single guy out there.

Try to put yourself in their shoes, if you could have your pick of the ladies, would you go for one that is the same as everyone else, or would you go for the one that looks a little more interesting?

I’m sure you are very special and unique in your own way, show them that in your profile.

I wish you luck OP

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would say leave expectations at the door. Look around the site, choose who you contact very carefully and don't expect a response, read and join in the forums, look out for organised socials near you and just get a feel for how this all works. It's possible that you will only ever meet one or two people over the course of your time on fab, none at all or loads but in the meantime you might get to interact with some decent people and maybe learn some stuff.

Good luck

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

There’s no exact formula.

Just be yourself, have a laugh, get to know people in the forums and chatrooms.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's no trick, no formula, advice or tactic you can employ.

It's not about trickery, subterfuge or manipulation. And definitely not about being nice, that's a flag an a half.

It's about honesty, authenticity and the acceptance of rejection.

They either will or won't, do or don't.

You're a product here, at the first step. Do you stand out? Are you worth talking to? What makes you special?

Once you pass that, be you. Lies are easily spotted, disingenuous behaviour is a signal flare of insecurity. That, also will put people off.

You're owed nothing pal. It's not a pop nor a dig. But its the truth, adapt your perspective and things might change.

Also be hella handsome, funny, tall, pack an extra large saveloy and put out big sigma energy.

That's all I do.

» Add a new message to this topic