FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Scum of the earth

Scum of the earth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *el65 OP   Man  over a year ago

paisley

Okay not a swinging topic

Unfortunately this morning as I left for work only to find the scum of the earth had broken into my van and stole everything every tool I had so now no work and thousands out of pocket I sincerely hope these basterd have a horrible life

Sorry for the rant

Del

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

Sorry to hear that, OP. Hope your insurance pays up quickly!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to learn of this, I hope you find an answer.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

That's terrible bad luck.

Are you insured for tools left in your van?

By *appytochatMan  over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

Nothing worse than scum that steal a working man's tools. Hope your insurance will cover some of the costs. But many don't as they don't cover tools left in vehicles over night.

I'm so sorry - ask neighbours /local businesses to check cctv - you'll be amazed how many people have ring doorbell things now.

Check ebay, gumtree etc

paisley

Will need to ask insurance seems to be getting worse these days even on sites getting broken into at night thanks for all the replies everyone much appreciated

Del

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Okay not a swinging topic

Unfortunately this morning as I left for work only to find the scum of the earth had broken into my van and stole everything every tool I had so now no work and thousands out of pocket I sincerely hope these basterd have a horrible life

Sorry for the rant

Del "

W*****s!!! That’s horrible, OP. I hope your insurance covers it and goes through quickly. I’m assuming you can’t also claim for loss of earnings?

Fingers crossed they get caught.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

Sorry for the rant

Del "

Dont you have insurance?

im so sorry to hear this OP.

really hope your insurance sorts it out for you.

i had my car broken into last month, so i know the feeling! Px

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Sorry for the rant

Del

Dont you have insurance?"

It's not uncommon for insurance companies to NOT insure tools left in vans, they expect tools to be removed every night.

I hope the OP DOES have cover though.

It is worth watching Facebook selling Pages and Cash-Converters types of shops for anything you can identify as yours.

Cal

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Awful people in this world

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Hopefully you are covered with insurance.

I watched a 24 hours in police custody a few months ago were a neighbourhood was fed up with the constant burglaries and it was very unfortunate that the homeowner lost his cool and gave chase with his car and knocked them off their motorbike. Poor guy ended up in jail and lost his business and girlfriend terminated her pregnancy.

I think the most sickening part was the robbers got nothing even though they had convictions dating back to teenage years and were caught going equip to steal during the trial.

Unfortunately life is full of shits.

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

youve learnt an important lesson.

dont leave tools in the van overnight

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

Commiserations

By *he Vital SparkMan  over a year ago

Preston

Sorry to hear. We had 2 of our vans broken into on Tuesday in the hotel car park we where staying at. Wasn't a ford transit was it, like ours!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Hopefully you are covered with insurance.

I watched a 24 hours in police custody a few months ago were a neighbourhood was fed up with the constant burglaries and it was very unfortunate that the homeowner lost his cool and gave chase with his car and knocked them off their motorbike. Poor guy ended up in jail and lost his business and girlfriend terminated her pregnancy.

I think the most sickening part was the robbers got nothing even though they had convictions dating back to teenage years and were caught going equip to steal during the trial.

Unfortunately life is full of shits. "

Ultimately, crimes of violence are always more serious than theft and vandalism, even if people "feel" their violence is justified.

HORRIBLE. Vile beasts. Stealing a work mans tools of his trade. So sorry this happened to you OP

Mrs C

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

These people are total scum. I do hope you get an insurance payment to cover your loss. It's just so inconvenient that you can't do your job

By *ixed MisterMan  over a year ago

London

Sorry for the rant

Del "

Sorry to hear this dude, had this happen a few times, I now have a lock box in my van so they have yo get in both before they get anything of real value.

By *oco_marsWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

Sorry for the rant

Del "

Oh wow, so sorry to hear it, I hope you can get some answers!

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Sorry for the rant

Del "

Do you have insurance?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Stealing a person's lively hood is the lowest of the low.

A working man's ability to earn st olen by low life scum.

I genuinely don't know if I'd be able to control myself if I caught so_eone stealing my tool's.

Lot's of insurance companies won't cover tools left in van.

OP my sympathy.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I had somebody walk past my company van and i had stupidly took a load of change out of my back pocket because it was uncomfortable to sit on and put it in door pouch fully intending to put it in my pocket when i got home, didn't they smashed the window just for this didn't go anywhere near my tools but so inconvenient I'd racked it all, had to change vans to one with no racking

By *zBoy123Man  over a year ago

London.

Wonder if they travelled far to get to your van? Geddit.

paisley

No mate was just a small van I spoke to hotel manager today turns out they were busy last few vans got done

As for not leaving tools in van unfortunately the site we are in is rife with breaking even talking the licked tools chests

And the diesel out of the machines and that’s with security on the site

paisley

Thank you but I’m okay boss will help out and mates too thanks again though despite this I’m lucky it’s only tools they can be replaced I’ve known people have had their homes broken into that is a lot worse

Just life these days

Del

paisley

Thank you

By *eonMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Very sorry to hear that. Not nice at all.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

This type of scumbag behaviour seems to be getting more and more common.

I recently had my car rammed and written off by a scumbag drug user.

The police response?

Claim it on insurance and get cameras so if it happens again I can provide proof to the police!

They were not interested in investigating it themselves!

The police are useless!

And they wonder why citizens take the law into their own hands and form vigilante groups

I hope it works out ok for you op

By *arry LickitMan  over a year ago

Wales

They took my van and I couldn't claim anything back for the contents. I've since tried to insure for contents with my van insurance but they said its a different type of insurance for that. I'm afraid to park anywhere now.

By *arry LickitMan  over a year ago

Wales

"This type of scumbag behaviour seems to be getting more and more common.

I recently had my car rammed and written off by a scumbag drug user.

The police response?

Claim it on insurance and get cameras so if it happens again I can provide proof to the police!

They were not interested in investigating it themselves!

The police are useless!

And they wonder why citizens take the law into their own hands and form vigilante groups

I hope it works out ok for you op "

This is what I found when I reported it to the police they didn't seems interested. They gave me a crime reference number and that was the last and only time I heard from them. Afterwards I heard of an area where vans were being stored and I tried calling the local police station and they didn't even have a phone number to contact them on !

Sorry for the rant

Del "

Wow...that's shocking!. I can see why in the Middle East they chop hands off if caught stealing. For me,they should be named and shamed in the press, on the telly and all over social media so they have that following them around for life.... scumbags!.

Hope you get your insurance payment quickly and get back to grafting as soon as possible

By *he Vital SparkMan  over a year ago

Preston

"Sorry to hear. We had 2 of our vans broken into on Tuesday in the hotel car park we where staying at. Wasn't a ford transit was it, like ours! "
Update.... You won't feckin believe it, back down to London on Monday and 2 more vans broken into 4 pm literally minutes of leaving them to grab a Greggs. Must have followed us! Scum. I used to like London!

By *ullyMan  over a year ago

Near Clacton

I lost all of my tools to a thief who broke into my van. But three weeks later had a grin, I found out the thief had been followed back to his flat full of purloined tools and things and given a bloody good hiding and the police called on him and his loot.

» Add a new message to this topic