FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fantasy about helmets (not that one, the normal ones

Fantasy about helmets (not that one, the normal ones

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssh keep it secret OP   Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

So recently I've been daydreaming and fantasising about being with a guy whilst he's wearing a motorbike helmet, preferably being taken over his bike. I think it's come about from having a thing for the Mandalorian but I'd totally go for it.

Anyone else thought of this or like this kind of thing?

Any stories to share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SixfooterJezSouthWestMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Many years ago...I knew a girl who had a thing for bikers, after sending a few pics, cam chat n calls, I did agree to wearing my full bike gear to fuck her I did have a rather sweaty helmet (on my head) she loved me feeling her with my gloves on too! It was a very enjoyable experience fulfilling her fantasy...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So recently I've been daydreaming and fantasising about being with a guy whilst he's wearing a motorbike helmet, preferably being taken over his bike. I think it's come about from having a thing for the Mandalorian but I'd totally go for it.

Anyone else thought of this or like this kind of thing?

Any stories to share? "

Gutted your si far away I'm a biker and would gappy keep the helmet on. Question is visor up or down lol

Staffs

"Many years ago...I knew a girl who had a thing for bikers, after sending a few pics, cam chat n calls, I did agree to wearing my full bike gear to fuck her I did have a rather sweaty helmet (on my head) she loved me feeling her with my gloves on too! It was a very enjoyable experience fulfilling her fantasy... "

Tbh I never thought about how hot it would be in there lol

Did it steam and block all vision?

By *SixfooterJezSouthWestMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

she did allow me to lift my visor, unlike the Mandalorian and another thing...it was a difficult choice as to balls in our out my leather trousers, she only wanted me to unzip my flies lol it was ok out until she went on top

By *isterE ManMan  over a year ago

Taunton

Had a few women in my life live the bike and all its trappings, one loved sitting on the back, she would get so wet, another loved us both wearing lids to fuck etc.

After a few weeks of dating, my wife really wanted me to take her outside whilst wearing my full leathers, she loved it!

Staffs

"Had a few women in my life live the bike and all its trappings, one loved sitting on the back, she would get so wet, another loved us both wearing lids to fuck etc.

After a few weeks of dating, my wife really wanted me to take her outside whilst wearing my full leathers, she loved it! "

Now that sounds hot

» Add a new message to this topic