FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bursting with excitement

Bursting with excitement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *stella OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I love that time before you start getting ready to go out for a big night you’re excited for. Working out timings, when to go for a shower with enough time to do your hair etc, get dressed and then leave. And just thinking about how the night will go, full of possibilities, hope and pent up excitement. But not having to do anything yet but put some tunes on and think, relax and melt into the reverie.

Do you feel excitement strongly about things? I think I feel all my feelings so intensely!! Hope you’ve got something fun to be looking forward to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Afternoon Estella!

How far along are you with getting ready?!

Excitement is great and everyone should experience some in their lives.

I get excited, then anxious and exhaust myself so need a nap!

Jo.Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We don’t get any time to get excited. It’s usually drop the kids off last minute and rush home to get ready and then straight out the door.

London

"Afternoon Estella!

Jo.Xx "

Just out the shower now, Jo. And I’m running slightly behind schedule (always!) as am meeting someone incoming at 5pm!! Yikes. Wet hair/curls to deal with.

London

"We don’t get any time to get excited. It’s usually drop the kids off last minute and rush home to get ready and then straight out the door."

Yeah on writing this I realised what a luxury/privilege it is for me to actually be able to luxuriate in that time.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Afternoon Estella!

Jo.Xx

Just out the shower now, Jo. And I’m running slightly behind schedule (always!) as am meeting someone incoming at 5pm!! Yikes. Wet hair/curls to deal with. "

Ooops and here's me just bumping your thread to the top.

Go get your curls creamed and your body butter rubbed in!

Don't be late. Have a fabulous time lovely.

Jo.Xx

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Oh Estella!

Brace yourself for this revelation... yes I do feel things strongly. Such a surprise, huh?

Excitement being one of the ones I readily feel. I try really hard to try and rein it in because I know not everyone tiggers about with glee. But yes, I'm a bouncing up and down sort while I'm doing my hair, having a shower. Excitedly messaging a couple of close friends.

Earlier this week I had a few drinks with someone - I was buzzing away. And a very special friend was messaging me and hyping me up which made me even more excited. She then got seven minutes of my excited waffle.

So yeah, sometimes I think I should rein it in. It's nigh on impossible for me to.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Oh and have a brilliant time whatever you're doing! It's the perfect evening for it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We don’t get any time to get excited. It’s usually drop the kids off last minute and rush home to get ready and then straight out the door.

Yeah on writing this I realised what a luxury/privilege it is for me to actually be able to luxuriate in that time. "

We still have a good time. Have a great night out

» Add a new message to this topic