FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexual discovery...

Sexual discovery...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eli OP   Woman  over a year ago

since joining Fab.

Please note, since joining Fab. No sordid tales of early antics, thank you!

So, has joining Fab meant you've been able to explore your sexuality/sexual likes further? Do you have a better understanding of yourself since?

Are there still things you'd like to discover or have you been there, done that now?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"since joining Fab.

So, has joining Fab meant you've been able to explore your sexuality/sexual likes further? Do you have a better understanding of yourself since

Are there still things you'd like to discover or have you been there, done that now? "

No- you have never messaged me to help me explore. But you are forgiven- have a great day.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

No fab has not. Fab has been the end of my journey not the start

By *iasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Not necessarily fab but going to clubs has definitely allowed me to explore a lot more things

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"So, has joining Fab meant you've been able to explore your sexuality/sexual likes further? "

I'd previously had sexual contact with other men but always in an outdoors setting and I never really relaxed.

Since joining Fab I've had sex 1 on 1 with men in a safe and comfortable environment and can report back it's much more fun that way!

Gbat

By *obilebottomMan  over a year ago

All over

It has certainly corrupted me. Might sue

By *ullyMan  over a year ago

Near Clacton

Met only one person, in all the time I've been on here, over two years, we still meet occasionally but my experience certainly has not been "life changing".

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

In fact I joined fab as I was coming to the end of my wild days so I guess fab taught me to be more relaxed and chilled about sex

No I was a filthy beast before I arrived. I think a lot of the abuse I get in my DM’s has actually made me pack away a lot of my fantasies and plans for sexual adventures.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I was very inexperienced when I joined aged 52. All fab has done is given me an outlet to meet people on a similar journey with a similar lack of experience but a desire to explore.

It has given me the opportunity to own my kinks and not shy away from them.

"I was very inexperienced when I joined aged 52. All fab has done is given me an outlet to meet people on a similar journey with a similar lack of experience but a desire to explore."

^ this. And more so recently.

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Yes to a certain extent as i first joined fab with my then partner.

As a singleton not so much. And i tend to meet people who are usually (not always) not on fab.

By *ixed MisterMan  over a year ago

London

Short answer.... yes, yes and hell yes

Long answer....you'll have to coax that out of me

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Yes.

I am indebted to those who have entered my life and greatly added to it

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

We've been able to explore our desire for others to join us and to try some different things together. If we were less encumbered with family stuff, we'd be more actively going to clubs etc. We've enjoyed a couple of visits to Purple Mamba......

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes, fab has given me access to men with certain skill sets, that has enabled me to play, in a way I wanted to but never could on the dating sites

It has also given me contact with likeminded bdsm souls and I'm enjoying our journey

For the near future, it's 3somes and moresomes which will be club related

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I've definitely been able to explore more & it's opened up a lot more communication to try more with the Mr too.

There's definitely things I still want to try.

Mrs

hmmm it's been 50/50....some of the sexual fantasies I've had have been warped by the bad experiences had executing them...

But I've come to learn that I have to be very picky on who I entertain ...of all the meets I've had on here I've cum once ... its just been more ppl getting caught up in their own black girl fantasy than me actually being acknowledged as needing fulfillment too.

PS: Shoutout to the lovely TV who arranged that group session and made me explode .. been too long honestly.

By *mf123Man  over a year ago

with one foot out the door

This place helped both create and destroy me as it did many others its the circle of life

By *he_turtle_movesMan  over a year ago

york

Fab itself probably not but the friends I've made through fab have definitely allowed me to work through some of my fantasies and some amazing adventures

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Absoulutley! It's been a total learning curve! Clubs/3 sums etc., think I've ticked most my boxes now x

By *ooroo2019Woman  over a year ago

Chester

Since joining fab I have been on a sexual voyage of discovery.

After far too long in a very awful vanilla relationship i have found fab a brilliant doorway into sexploits i had only previously fantasised about.

I would say I’m much more confident in my body and my own personal enjoyment these days. I know what I want and I won’t compromise.

Also, i have met some flipping awesome people through fab.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

It hasn't changed what we look for as we seeking men before we joined here. What being on Fab has done, is allowed me to speak more freely about my kinks etc. Which whilst debating them, has cemented my feelings that it's inherently just a part of me. Which I'm not sure I'd have achieved if I didn't need to defend myself or have people question me in nice ways.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I've had a few very good first experiences since joining Fab and there a couple of things I'd definitely like to explore more that I wouldn't get the chance to if I wasn't on here.

However, I'd say it's done far more for my confidence in myself overall which is a surprise. Don't get me wrong, I can still be self-deprecating to a fault but the confidence I've gained being in certain situations has been a massive benefit

By *he Silver FuxMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"since joining Fab.

So, has joining Fab meant you've been able to explore your sexuality/sexual likes further? Do you have a better understanding of yourself since?

Are there still things you'd like to discover or have you been there, done that now? "

Never stop exploring.

Hedonist, Voyeur, Deviant, Sapiosexual.. whatever.. I’ve discovered, refined and developed what I enjoy but completely open to new experiences

My Fab bucket list is an Excel Spreadsheet, it’s just easier adding rows below.

Couldn’t have done this without Fab and the excellent people that make up the LS community.

I'll tell you after BBB.

Doing the Harley Davidson was interesting x

Possibly in some ways it's made me feel more able to explore what I want.

However mostly (so far) that exploring has been with non fab people.

Of course I've many a fantasy in my mind, and things I'd like to experience. However, they were there long before fab. If anything fab has possibly let me discover things that were fun at the time but not to be repeated,or hear about things I definitely don't want!

That's all part of the journey though and I'm still very much travelling.

By *ust a little bit moreWoman  over a year ago

kendal

Yeah definately!

I've discovered waaaaay more about myself, my kinks, my likes and dislikes etc since joining fab for sure

"since joining Fab.

So, has joining Fab meant you've been able to explore your sexuality/sexual likes further? Do you have a better understanding of yourself since

Are there still things you'd like to discover or have you been there, done that now?

No- you have never messaged me to help me explore. But you are forgiven- have a great day. "

Ha! That's made me smile. Honestly? I'm a bit of a handful. It's a blessing I've not helped you explore because you'd be either a) left well and truly drained or b) wondering how on earth you ended up in that position. :D

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Yes, yes and yes!

At a slight tangent, it's also led me to experience and enjoy things I didn't know I was looking for. Like hotwifing and reclaim sex. It's also boosted my sexual confidence. I thought my wild hedonistic days were behind me. Turns out they're not

Mrs TMN x

"Not necessarily fab but going to clubs has definitely allowed me to explore a lot more things "

Ah I keep hearing about clubs! My friends keep raving about Chams, I'm hoping to visit it some time very soon - if nothing else it'll be an experience.

It's good you're having that chance to explore more, x

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I don’t want to discover my ‘inner’ self

I seem to find myself in a no through road…

"So, has joining Fab meant you've been able to explore your sexuality/sexual likes further?

I'd previously had sexual contact with other men but always in an outdoors setting and I never really relaxed.

Since joining Fab I've had sex 1 on 1 with men in a safe and comfortable environment and can report back it's much more fun that way!

Gbat "

Oh that's so lovely! Yes, being given that chance to explore your sexuality in a safe and comfortable environment is so important - I hope fab affords you more chances to feel fully relaxed and enjoy yourself.

"since joining Fab.

No- you have never messaged me to help me explore. But you are forgiven- have a great day.

Ha! That's made me smile. Honestly? I'm a bit of a handful. It's a blessing I've not helped you explore because you'd be either a) left well and truly drained or b) wondering how on earth you ended up in that position. :D"

Drained is good. Love to share xx

"It has certainly corrupted me. Might sue "

Sue for corruption? No, utter lunacy. Pray for more. :D

No, I’ve not explored anything. *true story.

Meeting anyone from here is far too infrequent to explore.

People I would meet and feel we’d match are too far away.

For me, Fab is filled with Fantasies but nobody ventures into them.

Just my opinion, it means nothing.

But, it has brought my mind clearer to what I’m certain about, some sexual things I was curious about at first, I now know for certain and that’s just through conversations. Like these.

Completed my bucket list.

Nope. Nothing has happened to me

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Since joining fab. I havent really discovered anything, but outside of fab I have and yes, there are still things that I want to discover as well

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I always knew I had a sexual side but FAB in the past allowed me to explore more and meet like minded people and experiment and do things that I don’t think I would have without it, for example going to a club and having a MFM and going to hot tub parties.

It’s also let me have some wonderful weekends away in going out for meals, drinking and talking and amazing sex with a select few.

The downside and still is, is that ultimately I would like a realtionship with someone and so those times whilst sexy as fuck always left me longing for more and a bit sad that I didn’t have my own person to be doing those things with.

But I still have a few things on my sex bucket list so who know what next and if I will continue my FAB journey.

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple  over a year ago

Debauchery

I haven’t exactly explored, I would say and I wouldn’t say my discovery has been a sexual one, it’s been more of an emotional one. I presume that’s probably because I did a lot of sexual discovery before I came on here so I knew a lot about my kinks anyway.

When I came here like most single men I thought I would plunge myself into a den of short term, casual sexual iniquity, but instead I found that I couldn’t. I have found that I’m probably incapable of that, and in fact in the land of ‘meet now’ and ‘I can go for hours’ I am more ‘need connection’ and ‘let me see you home safe’.

Where I joined to be buried under a small hill of people who don’t know each other I have met the woman of my dreams (grab your sick bucket people) and fell in love. It seems I should have my fab ‘Driver’s License’ revoked and banned from ‘Man Club’.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I haven’t exactly explored, I would say and I wouldn’t say my discovery has been a sexual one, it’s been more of an emotional one. I presume that’s probably because I did a lot of sexual discovery before I came on here so I knew a lot about my kinks anyway.

When I came here like most single men I thought I would plunge myself into a den of short term, casual sexual iniquity, but instead I found that I couldn’t. I have found that I’m probably incapable of that, and in fact in the land of ‘meet now’ and ‘I can go for hours’ I am more ‘need connection’ and ‘let me see you home safe’.

Where I joined to be buried under a small hill of people who don’t know each other I have met the woman of my dreams (grab your sick bucket people) and fell in love. It seems I should have my fab ‘Driver’s License’ revoked and banned from ‘Man Club’."

The ANPR people will be along shortly to feel your collar

"I haven’t exactly explored, I would say and I wouldn’t say my discovery has been a sexual one, it’s been more of an emotional one. I presume that’s probably because I did a lot of sexual discovery before I came on here so I knew a lot about my kinks anyway.

Where I joined to be buried under a small hill of people who don’t know each other I have met the woman of my dreams (grab your sick bucket people) and fell in love. It seems I should have my fab ‘Driver’s License’ revoked and banned from ‘Man Club’.

The ANPR people will be along shortly to feel your collar "

:D I think it's really lovely and adorable. I would because I'm a soppy romantic but it is.

I think you've found something that brings you far greater joy than a casual dalliance ever could - you found your person.

[Removed by poster at 18/05/23 20:34:44]

"No I was a filthy beast before I arrived. I think a lot of the abuse I get in my DM’s has actually made me pack away a lot of my fantasies and plans for sexual adventures."

A filthy beast! What a brilliant term.

That's really crap you're getting abuse - people can be such wankers. I hope when you're ready to you're able to unpack some of your fantasies and make those plans a reality.

Debauchery

The ANPR people will be along shortly to feel your collar "

Funny you should say that

Debauchery

The ANPR people will be along shortly to feel your collar

:D I think it's really lovely and adorable. I would because I'm a soppy romantic but it is.

I think you've found something that brings you far greater joy than a casual dalliance ever could - you found your person. "

"I'll tell you after BBB."

Ha! Deal. I'll remind you of this. Have fun hun. xoxo

So many firsts.. I've also learnt that i can just relax and be myself

"I'll tell you after BBB.

Ha! Deal. I'll remind you of this. Have fun hun. xoxo"

Wanna see the tuxedo?

Sorry tuxedos.

Have to choose.

I had my intro to bi MMF on Fab

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

It’s enabled me to make some really good friends. With whom I’ve explored.

By *hrisukbishareCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm definitely exploring exploring things on my naughty list. Watersports for the first time this week. Also to meet possible couples for us to explore together. BUT it is also a phenomenal distraction as I enjoy all your wonderful stories and postings...keep them cumming. Chris

No. Nothing else to say.

By *essicagraceWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Yep. Solidified I'm deffo sexually bi, I had only ever slept with women i loved before so I wondered if there was something different. Turns out no it was just coincidence.

I've explored kink a bit more. Clubs. Discovered I'm an exhibitionist. Definitely learnt more about centering my joy and orgasm come what may. That's cool. And the orgies ofc.

It has 100% opened my eyes to the wider world. I now have a intense longing for things I never knew I liked.

Love how filthy everyone is

» Add a new message to this topic