FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Risky been on fab cos of Ur job

Risky been on fab cos of Ur job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyLisa341 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ripley

So everyone is it risky u been on fab because of your job ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ripley

Mine is very risky as a female traffic cop why is URS risky

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not risky as such but I work for NHS and don't want work colleagues knowing. BTW I have a police uniform fetishism lol

Ripley

"It's not risky as such but I work for NHS and don't want work colleagues knowing. BTW I have a police uniform fetishism lol"

By *cottishVikingBearMan  over a year ago

N. London

Depends on how you build yoir profile. Obviously I'm careful because of my job, so I keep face pics and nudes private. And I seldom send those pics to others unless I've met them IRL (otherwise there was no point making them private in the first place).

Does it make chatting to people harder? Absolutely. But it's a necessary evil.

By *ravelling_WilburyMan  over a year ago

Beverley

I'll share my face with anyone I'm chatting to. It just doesn't need to be out there. Its not an actual risk to anyones job.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Mine is very risky as a female traffic cop why is URS risky"

This begs the question why are you telling us your job?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'll share my face with anyone I'm chatting to. It just doesn't need to be out there. Its not an actual risk to anyones job. "

I'd advise against anyone in a 'sensitive' profession from being too obvious on fab

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I drive fast everywhere !

I’m joking

By *radesman87Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I suppose it could be an advantage dependant on your job doesn't have to be a negative

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

It is a risk for me, mostly because my work colleagues are very judgemental and could make my work life intolerable.

It wouldn’t actually affect me me from an employment perspective, more from how my colleagues would treat me.

It’s a risk I am willing to take, provided I minimise that risk by taking certain precautions

Apologies for the mail lol was meant in jovial way

By *herry delightWoman  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

I can't see what a person sex life has to do with their work.

It would be interesting if anyone from management made a complaint to me as I would be happy to inform tham , that unless I'm bringing the work place into distribute i.e swinging on works time or property then it's no business what I get up to in my private life.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

So if yours is so risky why broadcast to the forums what you do

By *oco_marsWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

My colleagues at one of my jobs know I'm on here, a couple at the other do.

I still get messages asking if I work at Morrisons though and I left there 9 years ago!

I've never understood this mindset.

Anyone who sees you on fab is themselves on here. If they were to expose you, they'd also be exposing themselves.

And surely, what you get up to in your private life is none of your employers business

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Not a risk for me! X

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

You’re not though are you ……

Here is my face, nothing to hide and nothing to see officer….I couldn’t give two hoots if anyone found out I was in here, how many times have you looked on other social media and thought ….. racist, sexist, asshole but they are still there spouting all their rubbish and getting away with it and yet here I am, no shame, clutching my little todger, it’s a free country still right ?

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"I'll share my face with anyone I'm chatting to. It just doesn't need to be out there. Its not an actual risk to anyones job. "

Yes, it is.

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Yes very much so

By *and12Couple  over a year ago

flint

Imagine their poor face when they walk into the sex clinic, and I’m the nurse that’s about to treat them

Lol only joking

By *oyahandrussCouple  over a year ago

Nr Rugby

"I can't see what a person sex life has to do with their work.

It would be interesting if anyone from management made a complaint to me as I would be happy to inform tham , that unless I'm bringing the work place into distribute i.e swinging on works time or property then it's no business what I get up to in my private life. "

I actually does have a friend who was a good vicar on another site they got found out it was terrible

By *oyahandrussCouple  over a year ago

Nr Rugby

"I can't see what a person sex life has to do with their work.

It would be interesting if anyone from management made a complaint to me as I would be happy to inform tham , that unless I'm bringing the work place into distribute i.e swinging on works time or property then it's no business what I get up to in my private life.

I actually does have a friend who was a good vicar on another site they got found out it was terrible "

They were wonderful too in help in our community with mental health etc it was really upsetting.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's terribly naive to imagine that some jobs wouldn't be impacted by being on here indiscreetly. It would also be naive in my personal opinion to publicly state your job on a thread like this.

By *ubmissiveman2uMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

I always have my hood on )))

I need to keep my business away from pleasure. There's so many gorgeous gurls near my work as well

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

I work at the local sexual health clinic and I don’t want guys hitting on me while they are having their chlamydia treated.

By *-manMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Depending on their job it could leave them open to becoming to nefarious approaches

By *-manMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Some years back a friend of mine was a practice nurse. So she had a younger woman in who was expecting. The younger lady indicated she had a name for the bambino if it was female but didn’t know how to spell it, she’d heard it on the radio.

My friend said “tell me the name and I’ll try to spell it for you”, getting a pen and paper.

The pen and paper were put down as it was explained “Chlamydia” wasn’t a suitable name…..

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I've no doubt it could impact on some people depending on the role. i do however see quite a few posing in their uniforms which i'm guessing would cause a problem,as the company could potentially be identified

I don't think my job would be at risk ,but i wouldn't want the people i work with to know i'm here.I don't really tell people on here where i work

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

I decided to put my face picture on my profile.

1. Stops people asking for it.

2. I couldn't careless what others think. Life goes on.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Mine is very risky as a female traffic cop why is URS risky

You’re not though are you ……"

By *aulhornyladMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Definitely risky,think the dole finds out I've had a blowjob they'll stop my benefits! Lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've no doubt it could impact on some people depending on the role. i do however see quite a few posing in their uniforms which i'm guessing would cause a problem,as the company could potentially be identified

I don't think my job would be at risk ,but i wouldn't want the people i work with to know i'm here.I don't really tell people on here where i work"

Losing in uniform or with your company lanyard visible isn't wise, I agree

"Mine is very risky as a female traffic cop why is URS risky

You’re not though are you ……"

By *aucasian GhandiMan  over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

No comment call my lawyer

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I'll share my face with anyone I'm chatting to. It just doesn't need to be out there. Its not an actual risk to anyones job.

I'd advise against anyone in a 'sensitive' profession from being too obvious on fab"

Exactly. I've know people face disciplinary action for being too obvious on here, in relation to uniforms and using their job to influence people.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Because I'm a lion tamer.

A

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman  over a year ago

In the clouds

I don't see how it ever can be.. if someone sees you on here, means they are too?! Also... you're allowed a personal life..

In the clouds

"I decided to put my face picture on my profile.

1. Stops people asking for it.

2. I couldn't careless what others think. Life goes on.

"

Agree ??

Wales/ All over UK

"I don't see how it ever can be.. if someone sees you on here, means they are too?! Also... you're allowed a personal life.. "

In my case, I’ve seen what my work colleagues are like if they find out someone is on here…

Basically, they continually talk behind the guy’s back and laugh and joke that “my MATE found out they’re swingers… he must be really weird watching his missus shagging other blokes”…

It’s got to the point that it’s been noticed by the guy in question and he’s not taking it well. He’s tried reporting them for harassment in work, but HR aren’t very forthcoming

Think op is into doggying

In the clouds

"I don't see how it ever can be.. if someone sees you on here, means they are too?! Also... you're allowed a personal life..

In my case, I’ve seen what my work colleagues are like if they find out someone is on here…

Basically, they continually talk behind the guy’s back and laugh and joke that “my MATE found out they’re swingers… he must be really weird watching his missus shagging other blokes”…

It’s got to the point that it’s been noticed by the guy in question and he’s not taking it well. He’s tried reporting them for harassment in work, but HR aren’t very forthcoming "

Ah see if you care what others think about you, you have it all wrong. It's not your business

Wales/ All over UK

"I don't see how it ever can be.. if someone sees you on here, means they are too?! Also... you're allowed a personal life..

It’s got to the point that it’s been noticed by the guy in question and he’s not taking it well. He’s tried reporting them for harassment in work, but HR aren’t very forthcoming

Ah see if you care what others think about you, you have it all wrong. It's not your business"

Sometimes it’s hard to put up with constant belittling though, some people don’t want their private life to be publicly mocked

In the clouds

Ah see if you care what others think about you, you have it all wrong. It's not your business

Sometimes it’s hard to put up with constant belittling though, some people don’t want their private life to be publicly mocked"

Well boo hoo

Portsmouth

"I don't see how it ever can be.. if someone sees you on here, means they are too?! Also... you're allowed a personal life.. "

It can go against an organisations code of ethics.

In the clouds

It can go against an organisations code of ethics."

I don't understand how a personal life is ever under scrutiny. You work to live, not live to work

Portsmouth

I don't understand how a personal life is ever under scrutiny. You work to live, not live to work"

Bringing the profession into disrepute, using your position to influence people etc. For example, teachers, doctors, police officers... I mean you've seen the cases in the news recently about the met officers.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I knew someone on here through a social group who was a psychologist.

Someone asked him once if he could separate his job from chatting to people on fab or any other site and subconsciously analysing them.

His answer was that he did that regardless of who and where he was chatting but for him a bigger issue was that if people knew what he did for a living they could accuse him of manipulation.

He struggled with that conundrum and eventually left the site and has never returned.

By *uvery30Woman  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I would say yes. As I work in a hospital. So wouldn't want patients recognising me. I did once put a face pic on and so many people I new messaged me (on other platforms as well) and just made me feel uneasy. Xx

I don't understand how a personal life is ever under scrutiny. You work to live, not live to work

Bringing the profession into disrepute, using your position to influence people etc. For example, teachers, doctors, police officers... I mean you've seen the cases in the news recently about the met officers. "

Ding ding ding.

It's not always cut and dry but HR can use it like an axe if they want.

By *.T.Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"I've never understood this mindset.

Anyone who sees you on fab is themselves on here. If they were to expose you, they'd also be exposing themselves.

And surely, what you get up to in your private life is none of your employers business"

You seriously underestimate human nature.

Some people, normally those rejected, will take it upon themselves to cause whatever damage they can, particularly to anyone whose profession has a strict code of conduct.

If they have nothing to lose reputationally, some won't think twice about turning someone's life upside down. They won't be in the spotlight, you will.

If someone was a postie or a builder and outed as being on fab, you could probably brush it off.

A police officer, Judge, Magistrate, GP or a host of other professions would be in trouble if there is a perception that being on a swimgers site would make them vulnerable to corruption.

» Add a new message to this topic