FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Non sexual pics and vids

Non sexual pics and vids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've just posted a non sexual video. I was out walking and a skylark sat on a post nearby and serenaded me beautifully so I captured it - on video that is!

So the question is do non sexual pics/vids have a place here or is it all about the peni and vagi?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"So I've just posted a non sexual video. I was out walking and a skylark sat on a post nearby and serenaded me beautifully so I captured it - on video that is!

So the question is do non sexual pics/vids have a place here or is it all about the peni and vagi? "

I think they do. They can be great for showing personality.

Just watched yours and I'm probably needing to go back to specsavers as bar your hand all I could see was the sheep wandering offline the field.

A

"So I've just posted a non sexual video. I was out walking and a skylark sat on a post nearby and serenaded me beautifully so I captured it - on video that is!

So the question is do non sexual pics/vids have a place here or is it all about the peni and vagi?

I think they do. They can be great for showing personality.

Just watched yours and I'm probably needing to go back to specsavers as bar your hand all I could see was the sheep wandering offline the field.

A"

Haha. Sorry it isn't that easy to see. It's unusual for them to be so close by as they're normally up in the sky and you can't see them . I took it mainly for the lovely sound they make.

By *educing_EmCouple  over a year ago

Tipperary

So the question is do non sexual pics/vids have a place here or is it all about the peni and vagi? "

I think they do,they show the person behind the fluffy profile.

Thing's that interest them,make them smile.

Have to say I couldn't see the bird either it was like where's wally but it was a lovely sound.

Em x

By *ootyfruityCouple  over a year ago

andover

Wild hogs!

By *iasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Ilkeston

I prefer seeing more of the non sexual kind (i know im probably the anomaly) but it shows a lot more about you than just your body

By *opetop4UMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I've got one of my poems in my profile.

I'm trying to get my personality and sense of humour on show.

By *an1978Woman  over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

I'm very surprised how rate it is for someone to even speak normally on a video.

I know it isn't a dating site but a short video of a smile and a hello would be fab

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d definitely rather see a non sexual vid/pic it shows your personality much more

I think they do,they show the person behind the fluffy profile.

Thing's that interest them,make them smile.

Have to say I couldn't see the bird either it was like where's wally but it was a lovely sound.

Em x"

Thank you Em. They are pretty small birds but I promise it was the there. They sing far better than I do! x

By *s2pervsCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Yes they do OP, we have a couple of nonsexual pictures in our 'friends only' gallery.

Mr

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Nice set of bullocks by the way

"Wild hogs! "

Grunt grunt They were sheep

I think they do. It shows personality and the person in another way.

We are a lot more than body parts.

I think that's the beauty of fab, you can show as much or as little as you like

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We have a few non sexual ones in our friends only, face pics and old forum challenges, I like some none sex ones, gives more of a hint into the person.

Mrs

"I prefer seeing more of the non sexual kind (i know im probably the anomaly) but it shows a lot more about you than just your body"

No I think you're right. We all have the various sexual pics trying to present ourselves as we want to be seen. I'm always interested to see a variety of pics

"I've got one of my poems in my profile.

I'm trying to get my personality and sense of humour on show."

I'll check that out. I do think it helps to try and get your personality across and give you a point of difference.

"I'm very surprised how rate it is for someone to even speak normally on a video.

I know it isn't a dating site but a short video of a smile and a hello would be fab "

The voice thing is interesting and a few people have vids with voices in. It adds so much in addition to what you read and see on a profile. A few people have been known to do singing videos.....

"I’d definitely rather see a non sexual vid/pic it shows your personality much more "

It definitely tells you something more about a person. I guess some would say this is a sex site and the sexual chemistry is what matters. I like to find out about people but then again maybe I'm just nosy!

"Yes they do OP, we have a couple of nonsexual pictures in our 'friends only' gallery.

Mr"

I'm glad I'm not the only one then. I'll probably make mine friends only. What kind of pics do you have if you don't mind me asking?

"Nice set of bullocks by the way "

Have you access to my friends only pics then...?

"I think they do. It shows personality and the person in another way.

We are a lot more than body parts.

I think that's the beauty of fab, you can show as much or as little as you like "

And the viewing audience is a very diverse audience so some will be here purely for the peni and vagi and others like to get the bigger picture.

By *arry LickitMan  over a year ago

Wales

Yes I like them. I saw a video with a woman speaking about random things and somehow that really appealed to me and I added her to my hotlist.

"We have a few non sexual ones in our friends only, face pics and old forum challenges, I like some none sex ones, gives more of a hint into the person.

Mrs "

Yep I've got a few which I've done in response to forum requests/challenges... By the way I'm sorry I didn't manage to find you on Saturday at the social. Maybe next time x

"Yes I like them. I saw a video with a woman speaking about random things and somehow that really appealed to me and I added her to my hotlist. "

Yes I love to see more quirky stuff too. Just sets someone aside from the rest. From my vid people will see that I like wandering the hills with sheep and birds!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"We have a few non sexual ones in our friends only, face pics and old forum challenges, I like some none sex ones, gives more of a hint into the person.

Mrs

Yep I've got a few which I've done in response to forum requests/challenges... By the way I'm sorry I didn't manage to find you on Saturday at the social. Maybe next time x"

Don't worry it's always the way you get chatting to everyone, hope you had a good night

"

Yep I've got a few which I've done in response to forum requests/challenges... By the way I'm sorry I didn't manage to find you on Saturday at the social. Maybe next time x

Don't worry it's always the way you get chatting to everyone, hope you had a good night "

That's true. Yes I'm amazed how the evening flew by. I was a bit apprehensive as it was my first one but like you say I just seemed to get into lots of chats with people. Hope you enjoyed it too. Did you get on the dance floor..?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I like anything, where we share interests, so they are good to see.

I've disturbed nesting skylarks a couple of times, to my huge embarrassment. Not intentionally, of cours, just whilst walking and running.

Thanks OP

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

All vids shd have a place here I think x

ashford

I shall try doing one of my quirky garden! Have to make sure the doggos are in the house x

"I like anything, where we share interests, so they are good to see.

I've disturbed nesting skylarks a couple of times, to my huge embarrassment. Not intentionally, of cours, just whilst walking and running.

Thanks OP "

It's annoying when you inadvertently do that. There were curlews and lapwings around too. Such a fabulous time of year.

"I shall try doing one of my quirky garden! Have to make sure the doggos are in the house x"

Oh yes please. Everyone likes to nose around other peoples gardens!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I quite like the non-sexual ones - I remember seeing someone playing the piano once and it was so fluid and mesmerising.

I've got a voice one on mine and that's very much non-sexual. I toy with the idea of uploading non-sexual videos because I like the greater insight into someone it gives you.

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

A fan of non sexual pics, but not vids personally.

ashford

"I shall try doing one of my quirky garden! Have to make sure the doggos are in the house x

Oh yes please. Everyone likes to nose around other peoples gardens! "

They uploading 2 of them I showed my face in mirrors so hopefully will b approved x

"I quite like the non-sexual ones - I remember seeing someone playing the piano once and it was so fluid and mesmerising.

I've got a voice one on mine and that's very much non-sexual. I toy with the idea of uploading non-sexual videos because I like the greater insight into someone it gives you. "

Not seen a piano vid but a pianist makes a change from a penis.. . But seriously that's lovely to see and adds extra layers that you just can't otherwise get. Wish I could play the piano or any other musical instrument!

"I quite like the non-sexual ones - I remember seeing someone playing the piano once and it was so fluid and mesmerising.

I've got a voice one on mine and that's very much non-sexual. I toy with the idea of uploading non-sexual videos because I like the greater insight into someone it gives you.

Not seen a piano vid but a pianist makes a change from a penis.. . But seriously that's lovely to see and adds extra layers that you just can't otherwise get. Wish I could play the piano or any other musical instrument! "

And everyone loves your voice one

"I shall try doing one of my quirky garden! Have to make sure the doggos are in the house x

Oh yes please. Everyone likes to nose around other peoples gardens!

They uploading 2 of them I showed my face in mirrors so hopefully will b approved x"

Oooo exciting! As long as some part of your body is in them they should be fine.

"A fan of non sexual pics, but not vids personally."

Any particular reason the vids don't work for you?

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Nice idea OP. I tried to post a little video with me walking my dog but it was rejected

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I have non-sexual videos and pics. Definitely a place for them.

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"A fan of non sexual pics, but not vids personally.

Any particular reason the vids don't work for you? "

Yours is the only non sexual we’ve seen tbh. Will reassess if see any more.

"Nice idea OP. I tried to post a little video with me walking my dog but it was rejected "

Did it have any of you in it? Eg a hand?

None of my content is sexual.

I use this website as a place to get meets, so really it's a headshot, body shot, and legshot to get me noticed and that's pretty much it.

"I have non-sexual videos and pics. Definitely a place for them."

Good to hear

By *alico_KittyWoman  over a year ago

Kittys Lane

My pics and vids I would say are non sexual, maybe some tease a little but I'm not into showing everything x

"A fan of non sexual pics, but not vids personally.

Any particular reason the vids don't work for you?

Yours is the only non sexual we’ve seen tbh. Will reassess if see any more. "

Yes and mine was very off the cuff so the quality isn't good. But I may do some others which are properly planned.

"None of my content is sexual.

I use this website as a place to get meets, so really it's a headshot, body shot, and legshot to get me noticed and that's pretty much it. "

OK I had a sneaky peek and they'll definitely get you noticed

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I just post what I want to, hence my guitar playing and singing vids. Some people will like and some won't, what's important is people are happy themselves with what they share

"None of my content is sexual.

I use this website as a place to get meets, so really it's a headshot, body shot, and legshot to get me noticed and that's pretty much it.

OK I had a sneaky peek and they'll definitely get you noticed "

"My pics and vids I would say are non sexual, maybe some tease a little but I'm not into showing everything x"

Definitely some tease in there . I may just need to loosen some clothing!

Port talbot

"Nice idea OP. I tried to post a little video with me walking my dog but it was rejected "

Not allowed photos or videos with animals in, that would be the reason because of people that do weird things they shouldn't with animals

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

Kitty is a fan of the non sexual stuff. Usually her being a little lemon or blowing the seeds off a dandelion!

"I just post what I want to, hence my guitar playing and singing vids. Some people will like and some won't, what's important is people are happy themselves with what they share "

At the risk of embarrassing you, you have some top quality pics and I love the guitar playing and singing. But that's exactly it. Put in the shop window whatever you want.

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Wouldn't call my videos sexual it's just body parts.

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

"I'm very surprised how rate it is for someone to even speak normally on a video.

I know it isn't a dating site but a short video of a smile and a hello would be fab "

I thought this was a great idea so I just did exactly that!

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I know it isn't a dating site but a short video of a smile and a hello would be fab

I thought this was a great idea so I just did exactly that! "

Very nice it is too

"Wouldn't call my videos sexual it's just body parts. "

Hopefully all attached

Nice one. Hopefully gets you lots of views

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

I thought this was a great idea so I just did exactly that!

Very nice it is too "

Thanks!

Port talbot

"I just post what I want to, hence my guitar playing and singing vids. Some people will like and some won't, what's important is people are happy themselves with what they share

At the risk of embarrassing you, you have some top quality pics and I love the guitar playing and singing. But that's exactly it. Put in the shop window whatever you want."

I'm naked for everyone to see, I don't think I can get any more embarrassing than that

A shop window is exactly what your profile is, apart from it's a free shop for people that you want as customers

"

At the risk of embarrassing you, you have some top quality pics and I love the guitar playing and singing. But that's exactly it. Put in the shop window whatever you want.

I'm naked for everyone to see, I don't think I can get any more embarrassing than that

A shop window is exactly what your profile is, apart from it's a free shop for people that you want as customers "

Even better value than Poundland then

By *ardinal FangMan  over a year ago

Sandy

I posted one a few weeks ago when I was down in Bournemouth, got far more hits and views than anything I’ve posted before.

Port talbot

"

A shop window is exactly what your profile is, apart from it's a free shop for people that you want as customers

Even better value than Poundland then "

Slightly better quality though I hope

"

Slightly better quality though I hope "

You'll probably get me in B&Ms in the reduced section

"I posted one a few weeks ago when I was down in Bournemouth, got far more hits and views than anything I’ve posted before. "

Just goes to show. I've noticed my profile views have shot up this afternoon but I'm not convinced people were expecting to hear a skylark!

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I've got a voice one on mine and that's very much non-sexual. I toy with the idea of uploading non-sexual videos because I like the greater insight into someone it gives you. "

Your voice is lovely x

By *tsalwaysthequietonesCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

I prefer the non sexy ones, I love taking photos but not of my squidgy body, I enjoy colours and fully appreciate all the little details in nature. We should all follow eachothers instas

"I prefer the non sexy ones, I love taking photos but not of my squidgy body, I enjoy colours and fully appreciate all the little details in nature. We should all follow eachothers instas "

I'm sure your body is very photogenic I love walking because you can really appreciate everything around you. The sights, sounds and smells.

ashford

I like that x

Said video has been removed darn it, cos it had animals in it

Port talbot

"

Slightly better quality though I hope

You'll probably get me in B&Ms in the reduced section "

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

I wouldn't count any of our videos as particularly sexual/sexy. There's my ridiculous shimmy that I moved to friends only - I couldn't cope with the views.

Our voice challenge videos are on friends only. The karaoke videos go in and out of private.

And the daft dancing video will probably stay private forever

J

"I wouldn't count any of our videos as particularly sexual/sexy. There's my ridiculous shimmy that I moved to friends only - I couldn't cope with the views.

Our voice challenge videos are on friends only. The karaoke videos go in and out of private.

And the daft dancing video will probably stay private forever

J"

I never saw the daft dancing video... My skylark video has been taken down because a rogue sheep photobombed it . So I've uploaded another karaoke vid

» Add a new message to this topic