FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women being watched

Women being watched

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincipessa OP   Woman  over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

I’ve just had yet another message from a couple. Woman looking to meet other women, partner is happy for her to do it and will just watch. A variant on the single woman who will bring her partner along.

Now of course I know anyone can do what they want, ignore, delete, block, blah blah blah!

But I wanted to know how many single woman out there are actively looking for this, or tempted by it when the offers land?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

To be honest it would be my worst meet, I hate being watched & wouldn't expect anyone else too either, kind of feels like it's just putting on a show.

Saying that we've chatted to many women who want this, it's just not for me.

Mrs

your wildest dreams,

"To be honest it would be my worst meet, I hate being watched & wouldn't expect anyone else too either, kind of feels like it's just putting on a show.

Mrs "

Is that single women who are looking for it or part of other couples who are looking for it?

Totally feels like Mr is after a performing seal to me too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not for me.

i mean, couples i meet regularly and have that relationship with, sometimes our play crosses into this category, but it's always mutually gratifying, and we all enjoy this and have a great time because our chemistry and vibe is already there, if that even makes sense

people that message with nothing previous, and are just 'come do X with me for my fella'.. it feels like im just a bit of meat or performing monkey you know.. and part of me wonders if there's any want for themselves, or if its just performing for someone else.

i guess the world would be boring if we were all the same though! Px

your wildest dreams,

"not for me.

i mean, couples i meet regularly and have that relationship with, sometimes our play crosses into this category, but it's always mutually gratifying, and we all enjoy this and have a great time because our chemistry and vibe is already there, if that even makes sense

people that message with nothing previous, and are just 'come do X with me for my fella'.. it feels like im just a bit of meat or performing monkey you know.. and part of me wonders if there's any want for themselves, or if its just performing for someone else.

i guess the world would be boring if we were all the same though! Px "

Totally. I have a favourite couple I meet, sometimes we meet all together, sometimes me and her Or sometimes me and him. As you say it will gravitate at times to just two of us in the group situation but it feels a natural thing of mutual benefit. Very different.

I'd question whether the woman was actually into it or just putting on a show for her partner. If she's bisexual and he's happy for her to play with women, just let it happen one to one.

I can’t say I’d want to just be watched by hubby. We like ladies joining us but for mutual 3 way pleasure rather than hubby watching me with a woman.

We do have some fantasies where I watch him with another woman but even that isn’t something we’d look for a meet just for that. Same with couples, we love the thought of us having fun while they do and all watching each other, but I’m not sure we’d look to meet just for that specifically.

We much prefer it when all 3 people are interested in fun all round. If there’s natural parts of that where a bit of watching is involved then great, if not it doesn’t matter.

Mrs

your wildest dreams,

"I'd question whether the woman was actually into it or just putting on a show for her partner. If she's bisexual and he's happy for her to play with women, just let it happen one to one."

I think this is part of my concern.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"To be honest it would be my worst meet, I hate being watched & wouldn't expect anyone else too either, kind of feels like it's just putting on a show.

Mrs

Is that single women who are looking for it or part of other couples who are looking for it?

Totally feels like Mr is after a performing seal to me too"

That's single women looking for it x

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

Not for me either. I don’t want to be watched by hubby. I’d want to fuck him as well.

I’d be worried that she’s all jealous and get annoyed if hubby enjoying it too much

By *ooroo2019Woman  over a year ago

Chester

In a threesome situation I’d much rather everyone was involved. Especially if I don’t know the couple that well.

I think if I was at a club and being watched, that would be different.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I’ve just had yet another message from a couple. Woman looking to meet other women, partner is happy for her to do it and will just watch. A variant on the single woman who will bring her partner along.

Now of course I know anyone can do what they want, ignore, delete, block, blah blah blah!

But I wanted to know how many single woman out there are actively looking for this, or tempted by it when the offers land? "

Not me. I want to fuck the husband/partner whilst the women watched.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

I am a trans woman but thought I will add my experience to this , I get so many messages from couples (estimate around 60/70%) from male half asking if they can watch me fuck their wife / gf , they will just sit watch or could set up a cam feed to watch from work

Or the current one is single women messaging that say immediately that their bf / fwb wouid need to watch if i would like to meet them .

Always gives me a chuckle but do agree the performing seal concept often springs to mind

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Go with your gut.

Rarely wrong

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We don’t meet with this arrangement at all.

There may be times where one of us is watching but only for a break or to watch a moment which has built up through play.

C doesn’t play with women for my benefit at all. It’s all for her/our pleasure. C has met women by herself as I don’t want it to ever be me being that guy.

We all enjoy the experience together by building it up to be sexy AF

K

By *ouple3334MFCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

If it’s for FF then I meet on my own. If mr is there it’s to join in not watch. Much more fun that way x

By *arpePinguisWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"If it’s for FF then I meet on my own. If mr is there it’s to join in not watch. Much more fun that way x"

Agreed! We should all be involved and having fun- I'm not there to put on a show.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

If I knew the couple, had a well established friendship with them both, then yes. Not as a meticulously planned thing, more as something that naturally unfolds.

Some random couple? Nope. Definitely not. I tried it once out of curiosity and couldn't get aroused - lube is great and all but shouldn't be used to fake arousal.

» Add a new message to this topic