FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hot and Horny On A Beach

Hot and Horny On A Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uy4swinging OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Whenever I have gone to the beach in the summer and I am stripped down to my togs I have often got very horny seeing other adults, especially women, in their swimwear. It is sometimes hard not to show my pleasure. LOL

Is going to the beach a sexual pleasure as well as fun day out? Do others feel the same? Am I the only one that feels like this? I love to know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I have had to leave a beach twice in my lifetime, due to men who felt showing me their 'pleasure'was a compliment.

By *obilebottomMan  over a year ago

All over

I just play with my bucket and spade and build sandcastles

Gloucestershire

[Removed by poster at 16/05/23 11:01:04]

Kidsgrove

"I just play with my bucket and spade and build sandcastles "

Cute

Kidsgrove

"I never meant in the way you have remarked. I would never want to do that. Thanks for comment. "

Click on 'reply and quote' so people know who you are responding to

By *ick_man_88Man  over a year ago

hartlepool

I live just off a beach and in the summer I get a wonderfull view of people on the beach haha

Gloucestershire

"I have had to leave a beach twice in my lifetime, due to men who felt showing me their 'pleasure'was a compliment. "

I never meant it in the way you remarked. I would never do that. I am sorry you had that experience Thanks for your comment.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's really not appropriate to be "showing your pleasure" not when there's probably children around. If you can't control yourself, don't to to the beach.

By *ick_man_88Man  over a year ago

hartlepool

"I have had to leave a beach twice in my lifetime, due to men who felt showing me their 'pleasure'was a compliment. "

Yeah that's horrible that that has happened to you, I apologise on behalf of all men

Gloucestershire

"It's really not appropriate to be "showing your pleasure" not when there's probably children around. If you can't control yourself, don't to to the beach. "

I never meant it in the way it has been interpreted. I never show my pleasure, I hide it, was my point.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it can be natural when you're around people that you're attracted to but wearing barely any clothes. Definitely wouldn't recommend exposing yourself but I have noticed some lingering looks and guys rolling on to their stomachs before

Kidsgrove

"It's really not appropriate to be "showing your pleasure" not when there's probably children around. If you can't control yourself, don't to to the beach.

I never meant it in the way it has been interpreted. I never show my pleasure, I hide it, was my point. "

Your original opening post asked if others felt that going to the beach was a sexual pleasure. I object to people viewing me as part of their sexual titillation when I am having a family holiday, wearing appropriate swimming attire.

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

I live fairly close to a nudist beach which I use in the summer, you get used to being around naked people quite quickly and although there are often very attractive naked people around it isn’t a sexual environment so things don’t become obvious, but if they did, I would go cool off in the sea

Gloucestershire

"It's really not appropriate to be "showing your pleasure" not when there's probably children around. If you can't control yourself, don't to to the beach.

I never meant it in the way it has been interpreted. I never show my pleasure, I hide it, was my point.

Your original opening post asked if others felt that going to the beach was a sexual pleasure. I object to people viewing me as part of their sexual titillation when I am having a family holiday, wearing appropriate swimming attire."

It is a very good point you make. I would never make anyone uncomfortable like that. Never have and never will.

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

A bit on the creepy side i think, going to the beach for sexual pleasure or gratification

Kidsgrove

Your original opening post asked if others felt that going to the beach was a sexual pleasure. I object to people viewing me as part of their sexual titillation when I am having a family holiday, wearing appropriate swimming attire.

It is a very good point you make. I would never make anyone uncomfortable like that. Never have and never will. "

Is going to the beach a sexual pleasure as well as fun day out? Do others feel the same? Am I the only one that feels like this? I love to know.....that implies you go to the beach for sexual pleasure and ask if there are others who feel the same ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely creepy.

I go to a few naturist beaches during the summer with my wife and we spend a fair bit of time trying to avoid certain types of men. It's annoying because quite often we end up having to move from an otherwise nice place.

Gloucestershire

"A bit on the creepy side i think, going to the beach for sexual pleasure or gratification"

That’s a very good point. I never go to a beach for sexual pleasure. Ever. I go to be by the sea. But I am sure people on occasion have sexual feelings. I would never do any thing inappropriate or make anyone feel uncomfortable. Thanks for your comment.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Whenever I have gone to the beach in the summer and I am stripped down to my togs I have often got very horny seeing other adults, especially women, in their swimwear. It is sometimes hard not to show my pleasure. LOL

Is going to the beach a sexual pleasure as well as fun day out? Do others feel the same? Am I the only one that feels like this? I love to know.

"

I think you are bordering on a perv lol a hardon in your speedos cmon

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

lol

By *he Black ExperienceMan  over a year ago

Banbury

"Whenever I have gone to the beach in the summer and I am stripped down to my togs I have often got very horny seeing other adults, especially women, in their swimwear. It is sometimes hard not to show my pleasure. LOL

"

I bet this post sounded way better in your head, and this wasn't the outcome you were hoping for. Ces't la vie

» Add a new message to this topic