FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Some one you Fancy in your home town.

Some one you Fancy in your home town.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ama bama OP   Man  over a year ago

dalkeith

We all have someone that catches our eye in our home town.Yet are to scare to say anything as they might be Married or in a Relationship.So say the town you are in and a little about the woman and see if they are on here and reading your desire.

Newyongrange. Mine is a Woman that works in the Coop She is very slender and beautiful with Grey hair.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ravelling_WilburyMan  over a year ago

Beverley

I know what you mean actually. There are 2 or 3 that I see regularly and we share glances. One of them works at the bowling alley I take my kids to and shows a keen interest in me and I honestly think she wants me to aks her out, but she's about 20, so I just can't.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

There used to be a guy who ran a supplement shop round the corner, he was gorgeous. Amazing blue eyes and a beautiful smile... Not seen him in ages.

Currently there's another blue eyed boy, but I kind of know him, so playing the long game.

dalkeith

"I know what you mean actually. There are 2 or 3 that I see regularly and we share glances. One of them works at the bowling alley I take my kids to and shows a keen interest in me and I honestly think she wants me to aks her out, but she's about 20, so I just can't. "

oh i see maybe she likes the mature man

dalkeith

"There used to be a guy who ran a supplement shop round the corner, he was gorgeous. Amazing blue eyes and a beautiful smile... Not seen him in ages.

Currently there's another blue eyed boy, but I kind of know him, so playing the long game."

seems blue eyes is your crux

» Add a new message to this topic