FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I wish we could bookmark profiles...

I wish we could bookmark profiles...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bi Haive OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Not in a 'friends list' or 'hotlist' way that we can now, but almost (and I hate to say it) like a 'follow' function on Facey or Twatter for the purpose of tracking forum comments and thread contributions.

Because some of you make me snort coffee daily.

And for that I give you my heartfelt thanks!! Please don't ever stop.

Ta muchly.

A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d follow you.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I’d follow you. "

Cheers Steve.

I didn't mean or want this to become one of those super-cringy 'oh I'd definitely follow xyz' threads.

Was just a random thought over my third coffee of the day this morning. I'll openly admit to using the green arrow to see what certain posters have written recently.

It's not just a 'consistency checker' tool - it's great for morning musings over a brew and entertainment puposes.

A

*I'd follow you back too of course...

i'd follow wonko

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I'd like to point out that snorting coffee is probably a bad idea

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Yes! I'd love this. While I do enjoy the contributions from most posters because they make the fora what it is (blah blah blah), there are some posters who make me laugh ridiculous amount. Or the ones who have a very similar way of thinking, of writing about their experiences and views.

I'd like to see their posts more easily because they'll probably post on threads I'm interested in.

In someways you can with the green arrow but it's not great. I think it would be good to have an optional feature to have a link on profiles to forum contributions..

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"In someways you can with the green arrow but it's not great. I think it would be good to have an optional feature to have a link on profiles to forum contributions.. "

This.

And whilst I'm in fantasy land and demanding new site features....can we make it a system with no end date please. I want to be able to locate every thread I've ever posted on because every now and then I recall a seriously funny thread or comment that I simply replied to with a ' ' ten years ago and despite frantic searches (yes, sad I know but it passes the time during long bath soaks) through the forum archives, I can never bloody find them.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

A

By *.T.Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"In someways you can with the green arrow but it's not great. I think it would be good to have an optional feature to have a link on profiles to forum contributions..

This.

And whilst I'm in fantasy land and demanding new site features....can we make it a system with no end date please. I want to be able to locate every thread I've ever posted on because every now and then I recall a seriously funny thread or comment that I simply replied to with a ' ' ten years ago and despite frantic searches (yes, sad I know but it passes the time during long bath soaks) through the forum archives, I can never bloody find them.

A"

Ah the immortal "cock snot up your fartpipe" springs to mind. Worthy of a sticky at the top of the forums for sure!

I’d stalk Wonko

By *.T.Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"I stalk Wonko "
ftfy

;-)

"In someways you can with the green arrow but it's not great. I think it would be good to have an optional feature to have a link on profiles to forum contributions..

This.

A

Ah the immortal "cock snot up your fartpipe" springs to mind. Worthy of a sticky at the top of the forums for sure!"

Maybe we need a forum search feature for more than just thread titles....

By *entlemanFoxMan  over a year ago

North East / London

"In someways you can with the green arrow but it's not great. I think it would be good to have an optional feature to have a link on profiles to forum contributions.. "

I requested this feature several years ago, on my old profile.

The answer I was given was there were no plans for it, but you can work around it by copying a profile username, then got to the threads you posted to page and change your username to theirs in the address bar.

It would be a real feature to go direct from a profile and easy to implement as the technology is all there.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I requested this feature several years ago, on my old profile.

The answer I was given was there were no plans for it, but you can work around it by copying a profile username, then got to the threads you posted to page and change your username to theirs in the address bar.

It would be a real feature to go direct from a profile and easy to implement as the technology is all there. "

But that's restricted to a small number and does exactly what the green arrow does.

I think they were fobbing you off there....

A

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

I will find you!

Not in a Liam Neeson way, more a Daniel Day-Lewis way.

» Add a new message to this topic