FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > BBW

BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a women who wears a size 22 dress and has a 38gg bust. When I am dressed to the nines or walking around with no clothes at all I am beautiful. I have the confidence to chat up any man I want to. The reason that on this site I have BBW label is to tell others thats what I am. Some love what I offer others do not. This is to help clarification when browsing. just like leaving an age or vwe. it is not to glamourise the fact I am a size 22 it is to state the fact.

I have left this post in response to another as it was closed down.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So... I'd like to call you on the 'I have the confidence to chat up any man' part of your post and ask you to go ahead and prove it.

Im happy to put myself forward as the target guy, purely for scientific purposes and in order to ensure that the test is conducted in a fair manner.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"So... I'd like to call you on the 'I have the confidence to chat up any man' part of your post and ask you to go ahead and prove it.

Im happy to put myself forward as the target guy, purely for scientific purposes and in order to ensure that the test is conducted in a fair manner.

"

Your dedication to science is fabulous

"I am a women who wears a size 22 dress and has a 38gg bust. When I am dressed to the nines or walking around with no clothes at all I am beautiful. I have the confidence to chat up any man I want to. The reason that on this site I have BBW label is to tell others thats what I am. Some love what I offer others do not. This is to help clarification when browsing. just like leaving an age or vwe. it is not to glamourise the fact I am a size 22 it is to state the fact.

I have left this post in response to another as it was closed down. "

its not how big you are, its how you are, you sound a confident woman , like you women keep saying its not size tht counts

"So... I'd like to call you on the 'I have the confidence to chat up any man' part of your post and ask you to go ahead and prove it.

Your dedication to science is fabulous "

Im the Brian Cox of the Swinging World!

Lol just checked your profile very funny..... I might only be able to bring the wine (my fav) but you may not end up chatting as I am a hopeless speller. But chat I can so to help with the experiment I will take your challenge!!! Keep an eye on your mail x

"Lol just checked your profile very funny..... I might only be able to bring the wine (my fav) but you may not end up chatting as I am a hopeless speller. But chat I can so to help with the experiment I will take your challenge!!! Keep an eye on your mail x "

That was for professor

"I am a women who wears a size 22 dress and has a 38gg bust. When I am dressed to the nines or walking around with no clothes at all I am beautiful. I have the confidence to chat up any man I want to. The reason that on this site I have BBW label is to tell others thats what I am. Some love what I offer others do not. This is to help clarification when browsing. just like leaving an age or vwe. it is not to glamourise the fact I am a size 22 it is to state the fact.

I have left this post in response to another as it was closed down. its not how big you are, its how you are, you sound a confident woman , like you women keep saying its not size tht counts "

You will never hear those words out of my mouth!! Lol

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If you are happy to describe yourself as a confident BBW... Go for it and enjoy.

A confident woman works for me.

As a black Guy i love Busty BBW, they turn me on some what rotton!! I just love it when they show off their sexy curves and cleavages.

It's not about your size ,sexyness comes from within

I've met some beautiful women,but they have been arrogant,stuck up ,and very awkward in bed.sexy Women have a certain ora about them,as do guys its not about how big you are.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"It's not about your size ,sexyness comes from within

I've met some beautiful women,but they have been arrogant,stuck up ,and very awkward in bed.sexy Women have a certain ora about them,as do guys its not about how big you are. "

Agree.

bbw...big beautiful woman...does exactly what it says on the tin... stunning

» Add a new message to this topic