FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nipple piercing

Nipple piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubbles72 OP   Woman  over a year ago

HEBDEN BRIDGE

Looking for advice about the healing time for pierced nipples...I'd like to get mine done but don't want to wait 6 months to start playing with them! Is it really such a long healing time?

Comments on the experience most welcome. I don't have a high pain threshold but I managed a good sized tattoo and 2 kids

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman  over a year ago

In the clouds

Mine didn't hurt, unless you catch them with a shower scrunchy, and then ouchie..

They do take months to heal..and even then, if you keep jewellery out they heal very quickly

By *r N Mrs BobCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Looking for advice about the healing time for pierced nipples...I'd like to get mine done but don't want to wait 6 months to start playing with them! Is it really such a long healing time?

Comments on the experience most welcome. I don't have a high pain threshold but I managed a good sized tattoo and 2 kids "

It definitely won’t be 6 months before you can play with them, they’ll be tender for a few weeks but as long as you follow the after care advice they settle down pretty quickly xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like my clip-on nipple clamps, have also thought about getting piercings but don't want to lose the sensitivity I have. At the moment I can orgasm from nipple play and wouldn't want that to change.

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

They do takes ages to heal fully, anything up to a year. A lot of people forget they have to heal all the way through from inside to out.

You will be able to "play" much sooner than that with them but you will need to be mindful that any rough play will put the healing process back!

Plus if you catch them on clothes,underware,towels or those shower scrunches the pain is intense,hurts like hell and puts you back to square one again.

I took mine out after a year as I couldn't cope with keep catching them even after I downsized the bars in them.

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

The healing time for mine was about a year, even though they are healed now if I take them out for 24hrs it starts healing again and you have to force the jewellery back through.

By *uckmonkeyMan  over a year ago

devon

Just go for it ……and enjoy.

By *uckmonkeyMan  over a year ago

devon

"The healing time for mine was about a year, even though they are healed now if I take them out for 24hrs it starts healing again and you have to force the jewellery back through."

Mine took years as kept catching due to old job…..

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Always wondered how painful it is getting your tongue done

By *ne.eyed.willyMan  over a year ago

Ammanford

They do take ages to heal. Again only really sore if you catch it in something

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"Always wondered how painful it is getting your tongue done "

Tongue isn't half as bad as the nipple's I was eating the same day and it healed super fast.

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Always wondered how painful it is getting your tongue done

Tongue isn't half as bad as the nipple's I was eating the same day and it healed super fast."

FairPlay ! I have zero feeling In my nipples obviously I now it's different for women

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Different for everyone unfortunately. Mine are at 12 months and I've still got one side being a bugger

F

By *ubbles72 OP   Woman  over a year ago

HEBDEN BRIDGE

Thanks everyone. Think I'll leave my nips au naturel

» Add a new message to this topic