FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile review

Profile review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Help please

Asking for some advice on our profile, while we've had a few meets with some guys, were looking to meet couples aswell and that seems to be where we hit a bit of a wall, not sure if it's that were not bi, smokers, that were just looking for voyeur/exhibitionism and soft swap to start us off or if it's something to do with our profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I guess what you have said plus I reckon the no kissing thing might put some off. Plus not accommodating / going to others houses also might be a blocker? Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile seems fine but most couple I know mostly meet that are meeting couples do so at socials and clubs as it a easier way to gague if they in to both parties without any need for aqurness if it dosent work out maybe try a social event or club

Best off luck hopefully yous find what yous are looking for

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Though I don’t think anything is fundamentally wrong, I think some changing in wording would help. Like removing the lists of yeses and nos.

Happy to help if needed

You can take a look at ours, again if that is helpful to you.

Marc

"Though I don’t think anything is fundamentally wrong, I think some changing in wording would help. Like removing the lists of yeses and nos.

Happy to help if needed

You can take a look at ours, again if that is helpful to you.

Marc

"

We didn't originally have our list of Ted's and no's but found that we were getting alot of really messages that were really not us, we found having that list we were using the block button a lot less. So it's kinda dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

"Profile seems fine but most couple I know mostly meet that are meeting couples do so at socials and clubs as it a easier way to gague if they in to both parties without any need for aqurness if it dosent work out maybe try a social event or club

We are trying to get out more to socials and clubs but it tends to be time, we were meant to go to quest last Wednesday and Sunday and had to cancel due to life stuff cropping up.

Best off luck hopefully yous find what yous are looking for "

"I guess what you have said plus I reckon the no kissing thing might put some off. Plus not accommodating / going to others houses also might be a blocker? Good luck "

Unfortunately we can't and won't accommodate due to our family situation and privacy. when we've been to others places we've found it uncomfortable, pressured and forced. It tends to be why we like dogging as it's more neutral territory and why were trying to get to quest (club)

» Add a new message to this topic