FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you?

Would you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *9 kisses. OP   Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

Would you go up to someone on here and chat to them if you had seen them out in town shopping?

Today whilst in town I saw a couple from here, we have exchanged messages to each other before lockdown and thought I would say hello, but I didn't as I didn't think it was the right place to say hello,

Would you of said hi?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

I don’t think I would, I have seen members outside fab before but it’s been a knowing nod and smile from them before I reacted

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

As it is three years since you exchanged messages I would be worried it might be mistaken identity. I wouldn't say hello.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I wouldn’t, I think if I’d met them or they had instigated an hello, then yeah. But you were right to respect boundaries so many wouldn’t.

I think it’s ok to send a message to say hi on here and that you saw them out. But wanted to respect their privacy and all.

They might have seen you too

By *9 kisses. OP   Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

I've seen members from Fab at my sons school on the playground again didn't say hello but messaged them on here,

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Ive been at traffic lights where I've seen buddies but as other people were in the car with them, I didn't even acknowledge them, much as I held a smile in as much as I could.

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Would you go up to someone on here and chat to them if you had seen them out in town shopping?

Today whilst in town I saw a couple from here, we have exchanged messages to each other before lockdown and thought I would say hello, but I didn't as I didn't think it was the right place to say hello,

Would you have said hi?"

Absolutely not! Big no no for me.

People have a right to private lives outside fab and they don’t need me butting in and potentially causing an embarrassing situation.

I certainly wouldn’t want anyone to approach me (or do that creepy thing of sending a message later to say “I saw you in town today”).

Fab stays on fab, unless it’s a planned meet.

No, I wouldn't.

It's called discretion

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Nope,ive seen people from here in pubs and out and about before

I wouldnt approach them in real life or on here ,we all value our privacy.

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere else

Not a chance - that would be all kinds of weird to be on the receiving end of it. So I wouldn’t want to put anyone else in that position.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I once played with a man in a club and the next day I bumped into him in Poundstretcher. I was with my daughter. He waited til she wasn't looking then gave me a big wink and a smile. I thought that was really nice.

"Would you go up to someone on here and chat to them if you had seen them out in town shopping?

Would you of said hi?"

No, never.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

No.

Don't ever approach people in public if you've never met them. It's inappropriate.

No.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Would you have said hi?

Absolutely not! Big no no for me.

People have a right to private lives outside fab and they don’t need me butting in and potentially causing an embarrassing situation.

I certainly wouldn’t want anyone to approach me (or do that creepy thing of sending a message later to say “I saw you in town today”).

Fab stays on fab, unless it’s a planned meet."

What he said

No. I would have NOT said hi. Leave fab on fab.

T

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

Down the back of the sofa.

Would you of said hi?"

Probably a subtle bit of eye contact. It depends on circumstances. If they’re with others I’d wait for them to say hi. Etc I’m pretty open and I tell people this a lot so they’d know they could say hi to me!

[Removed by poster at 10/05/23 21:30:10]

If I see a faceless pussy with her tits out in a supermarket bench of course I say hi :

“ oh .. hi ! Nice Cunt flaps , do u like my helmet ?”

» Add a new message to this topic