FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fake meet

Fake meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untimes wanted OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Just had a guy turn up at my house for a meet.Appears someone gave him my address ,i am not meeting anyone nor have i arranged to meet anyone.

The guy said it was another guy off Fab so not sure if Fabguys/Fabswingers appears he was told was going to be a 3sum and i was hosting.

After calling me a timewaster him having driven 45 minutes to my house i finally got him to understand i knew nothing about it, i did point out was not a good idea him turning up at someones house without having confirmed with the third party in an arranged 3sum first.

It appears other guy had told him that i left him to arrange all the meets and i preferred anon meets.

Not sure what people get out of doing this kind of thing.

The guy who turned up seemed to be decent person and just sorry for him that somebody got a kick out of messing him about.

Could also have been awkward or even dangerous for the guy had i not been gay and he had turned up at some homophobic nutters house

I can't be sure if who gave my address know's me or if was just random chance i happen to use both Fab sites.

He did tell me the user name of the other guy but as i was half asleep just having been woke up i can't remember it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I'm sorry this happened to you, it happens to women too, it's not right, some arseholes do it for shits and giggles.

By *ildGroverMan  over a year ago

rathfarnham

That’s messed up, could have got ugly from either side.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You could probably work out who it was. After all , they knew your address and knew you are on fab so you must have given them those details at one time ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you not ask him which username sent him, that would have been question 2 after 'who the fuck are you'.

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"You could probably work out who it was. After all , they knew your address and knew you are on fab so you must have given them those details at one time ? "

Not necessarily. It could have been a random address given and coincidentally the OP is on fab. We had a man knock at the door last week looking for Anna Maria from Romania. We sure as hell aren't on a dating site. So either he'd been given the wrong address or someone mean had sent him to our door at random.

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

It happened to me, I arrived at the house and a mother and daughter came to the door, I realised I'd been 'had', I apologised and explained I was on a 'dating' site, the only strange thing was the mother asked me what site it was, it made me wonder if they almost knew

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"You could probably work out who it was. After all , they knew your address and knew you are on fab so you must have given them those details at one time ?

Not necessarily. It could have been a random address given and coincidentally the OP is on fab. We had a man knock at the door last week looking for Anna Maria from Romania. We sure as hell aren't on a dating site. So either he'd been given the wrong address or someone mean had sent him to our door at random. "

I agree it could have been co-incidence but the probability of that is too low.

Both male

Both gay

Both fab users

The probability is that someone knew the address.

By *untimes wanted OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Did you not ask him which username sent him, that would have been question 2 after 'who the fuck are you'."

He told me the username but as i was half sleep just having got out of bed to answer the door i can't remember what he said it was

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

That's shit, one of the reasons I won't give out our address or even village for that matter.

Sorry you had to deal with that, I'd be looking at who knows your address from here.

Mrs

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

This is another good reason not to give your address out to anybody. Just not worth the risk of people knowing where you live.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

Why I only meet in hotels or clubs

Least it didn’t turn ugly for the op

» Add a new message to this topic