FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > thank you - one that got away thread

thank you - one that got away thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *4bim OP   Man  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

i posted in this thread because i lost my partner a few year back and i was touched by the replies.

i rarely discuss Caz but i will share a part of what she was.

we use to go on picnics together and one day stopped by a field of cows.

nice view sun was out and i decided i wanted to ride a cow. she bet i couldnt so i jumped into action and was across that field.

after a few attempts i did it and threw my arms up in victory. can still hear her laughing and calling me an idiot.

anyway suddenly a louder moo or a sort of roar echoed and she shouted 'you better run for it'

this bull had spotted me and was thundering in my direction.

i fall off the beast and run like hell, my shoes gets stuck in the mud and i have to leave it, now im hobbling, looking like a d*unk all over the place and she is just wetting herself.

i manage to get out of the field covered in mud and one shoe, shes doubled over laughing as the prat i am stand there with a foot up.

from that moment on everything was about cows.

every party or social gathering someone would come up to me and ask ' whats this thing with cows?' 'i hear you like cows' and she would be looking at me across the room giggling, shaking her head like it wasnt her who told. id hear her loud laugh as i had to explain it.

for my birthday i got cow pattern socks, cow pattern stationary, cow chocolates everything was cow.

when i was asked if i had milk in my tea she would always pipe up 'and where does milk come from?' followed by that nutter laughter.

in bed she would wait until i was asleep or dropping off, lean over and moo into my ear, i caught her once and moo'd with her to be told off that this was her thing , not mine.

one day i was round her parents and they where a little bit different. i could sense it. dad shook my hand a little bit firmer than usual and mum was a looking at me like i was in trouble like only a mum can.

Caz and i went off did out thing and she gave me a card.

i opened it in front of her and on it was her pretending to moo.

when i opened the card it had her recording of her mooing followed by her silly giggles.

the card read. i think youre moo-magic.

sometimes you look like you want to kill me others you make me feel lovely. is there a chance we can moo together forever.

i didnt read that card properly or take it in. i backed off a bit, her mum was furious and gave me that extra hard look every time i was around. her dad would ask if i was alright etc. Caz noticed the difference and i could see her face turn down slightly and her cuddles were less intense than before.

i made excuses, busy with work etc guys do that shit dont there.

this woman wanted an answer, she was getting desperate turning up at my work, i would see her in her car crying as she left.

her dad invited me round for sunday dinner, told me to be there. i knew what was coming.

mum was angry, dad was looking at me like i had killed his daughter.

so we had dinner, table was quiet. i got up, asked caz if i could have a word with her. she started to trembled a bit and she looked at her mum all the time.

i get her into the bedroom, tell her to sit on the bed.

i pull out the card.

open it.

and said. Moo.

have a good day everyone i'll take a breather after that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

"i posted in this thread because i lost my partner a few year back and i was touched by the replies.

i rarely discuss Caz but i will share a part of what she was.

we use to go on picnics together and one day stopped by a field of cows.

nice view sun was out and i decided i wanted to ride a cow. she bet i couldnt so i jumped into action and was across that field.

after a few attempts i did it and threw my arms up in victory. can still hear her laughing and calling me an idiot.

anyway suddenly a louder moo or a sort of roar echoed and she shouted 'you better run for it'

this bull had spotted me and was thundering in my direction.

i fall off the beast and run like hell, my shoes gets stuck in the mud and i have to leave it, now im hobbling, looking like a d*unk all over the place and she is just wetting herself.

i manage to get out of the field covered in mud and one shoe, shes doubled over laughing as the prat i am stand there with a foot up.

from that moment on everything was about cows.

every party or social gathering someone would come up to me and ask ' whats this thing with cows?' 'i hear you like cows' and she would be looking at me across the room giggling, shaking her head like it wasnt her who told. id hear her loud laugh as i had to explain it.

for my birthday i got cow pattern socks, cow pattern stationary, cow chocolates everything was cow.

when i was asked if i had milk in my tea she would always pipe up 'and where does milk come from?' followed by that nutter laughter.

in bed she would wait until i was asleep or dropping off, lean over and moo into my ear, i caught her once and moo'd with her to be told off that this was her thing , not mine.

one day i was round her parents and they where a little bit different. i could sense it. dad shook my hand a little bit firmer than usual and mum was a looking at me like i was in trouble like only a mum can.

Caz and i went off did out thing and she gave me a card.

i opened it in front of her and on it was her pretending to moo.

when i opened the card it had her recording of her mooing followed by her silly giggles.

the card read. i think youre moo-magic.

sometimes you look like you want to kill me others you make me feel lovely. is there a chance we can moo together forever.

i didnt read that card properly or take it in. i backed off a bit, her mum was furious and gave me that extra hard look every time i was around. her dad would ask if i was alright etc. Caz noticed the difference and i could see her face turn down slightly and her cuddles were less intense than before.

i made excuses, busy with work etc guys do that shit dont there.

this woman wanted an answer, she was getting desperate turning up at my work, i would see her in her car crying as she left.

her dad invited me round for sunday dinner, told me to be there. i knew what was coming.

mum was angry, dad was looking at me like i had killed his daughter.

so we had dinner, table was quiet. i got up, asked caz if i could have a word with her. she started to trembled a bit and she looked at her mum all the time.

i get her into the bedroom, tell her to sit on the bed.

i pull out the card.

open it.

and said. Moo.

have a good day everyone i'll take a breather after that.

"

Thank you for sharing your beautiful memory.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Such a beautiful story. Very precious memories

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Memories are such a blessing to be cherished. Thanks for sharing OP.

Jo.Xx

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

J

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

XX

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

I realise it's a lovely memory for you and I respect that.

Treating farmers livestock like that is just not respectful though.

You go to enjoy the countryside then you should respect it and others very precious snd highly priced property.

They are not a toy waiting for you to amuse yourself.

By *o scandalousWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 10/05/23 19:32:20]

By *o scandalousWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

That’s a cherished memory.

» Add a new message to this topic