FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Prince Harry

Prince Harry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubmissiveman2u OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

Felt a bit sorry for him yesterday on his own ,I know many won't,what are your thoughts....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aucasian GhandiMan  over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"Felt a bit sorry for him yesterday on his own ,I know many won't,what are your thoughts...."

My thoughts are idgf, my second thought is I need a shit

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

"Felt a bit sorry for him yesterday on his own ,I know many won't,what are your thoughts....

My thoughts are idgf, my second thought is I need a shit "

That certainly made me laugh ...

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Born into a life of luxury, opulence and privilege. Will never have to struggle daily to provide for himself or his children, much like his entire family. Likes to pontificate and tell people how they should run their lives, much like his father, always forgetting to look in the mirror when doing so. Completely detached from the reality of the common person.

Yep, my heart goes out to this poor, poor soul.

People should really stop giving him and his ilk any attention whatsoever and instead focus on problems that greatly affect the country, of which there are many.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Born into a life of luxury, opulence and privilege. Will never have to struggle daily to provide for himself or his children, much like his entire family. Likes to pontificate and tell people how they should run their lives, much like his father, always forgetting to look in the mirror when doing so. Completely detached from the reality of the common person.

People should really stop giving him and his ilk any attention whatsoever and instead focus on problems that greatly affect the country, of which there are many."

Whilst he may be all this, he’s also just a boy who has to grow up under one of the biggest spotlights in the world, lost his mum at a young age, and had to grieve in front of the world.

None of us can know what their life is like, we can only see the outer, and no one is impervious to emotions, depression, hard times.

My thoughts lead to a ban so I will keep them to myself.

Who ?

Just ugh.

"Felt a bit sorry for him yesterday on his own ,I know many won't,what are your thoughts...."

Self inflicted.

His brother manages well

His choice, his making.

If I was head of every media outlet in the uk, I'd not even mention his name and respect his privacy needs

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Well if it was awkward he only has himself to blame really.

He was with his favourite cousin so I’m sure he was ok.

Yes, I did feel for him. Andrew is a nasty piece of work and was allowed to dress up yet Harry and his wife get vilified in the press daily.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Yes, I did feel for him. Andrew is a nasty piece of work and was allowed to dress up yet Harry and his wife get vilified in the press daily. "

Andrew is a knight of the garter and wore their robes. Harry is not a knight of the garter. If Andy didn’t hold that, then he would have to dress the same as harry

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm waiting to see the result of the Freedom of Information request to see if Harry declared his drug taking on his visa application

I think it's bizarre that anyone has any kind of opinion of someone they do not know. Whatever he does will be met with critism because of this pedestal people put the royal family on.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd let him fuck me, things aren't all bad

"I'm waiting to see the result of the Freedom of Information request to see if Harry declared his drug taking on his visa application"

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

He did the business and got out of there. Happy he got to go home for his kids birthday.

Those things matter at that age.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"I'd let him fuck me, things aren't all bad"

I bet he’s a good shag. Most armed forces personnel are

By *uff and FruitCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

If Harry married a nice lady she would have supported him in his grief and worked with him to deal with his life.

Sadly, he married a narcissist who is also an actress. She has wormed her way through his emotions, seeing that he is deeply wounded which has resulted in a tell all book, interviews and Netflix series.

He had a good relationship with his family in general before she came along, now with her influence he doesn't really have anything to do with his brother and sister in law plus the other Royals. It's deeply sad.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Regardless of wealth, anyone growing up with such a dysfunctional family deserves some pity.

Being shunned by family and cherished friends from childhood must be tough.

At the end of the day he's a human being and to that end capable of feelings and making mistakes.

It's just his life has been out in the open for us all to judge and scrutinize.

All those criticising him imagine how you would feel if your life's trials and tribulations mistakes and all where on show for the world to see.

It's not his fault he was born into that life , would you blame someone who is poor who has been born into poverty?

Obviously the wealth has made it a million times easier but still it's a life he didn't choose.

I use to really like Harry , he's definitely the only doable royal. But I'm not overly keen on him lately.

For all the people that slag the royal family off for being privileged (which they are I agree) no one would actually want their life.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Him and his wife is always getting bashed by the press. He done the right thing and move away.

You need to see what press he gets and what William and Cathetine get..very biased reporting border line racist.

By *issalignedTV/TS  over a year ago

London

South Park

Leeds

"South Park "

That was hilarious.

The Worldwide Privacy Tour

By *itonthesideWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Felt a bit sorry for him yesterday on his own ,I know many won't,what are your thoughts....

Self inflicted.

His brother manages well

His choice, his making.

If I was head of every media outlet in the uk, I'd not even mention his name and respect his privacy needs

"

Does his brother manage well? Or does he just put on a face because duty above all and bla bla bla

Reality is we have no way of knowing, and had they not been royalty and a similar comment had been made about average joe having mental health issues but his brother copes fine, it would be torn apart

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"He did the business and got out of there. Happy he got to go home for his kids birthday.

"

Exactly, bet they hated having to go but chose to do the right thing for his dads sake.

"I use to really like Harry , he's definitely the only doable royal. But I'm not overly keen on him lately.

For all the people that slag the royal family off for being privileged (which they are I agree) no one would actually want their life. "

I’d be a royal

"He did the business and got out of there. Happy he got to go home for his kids birthday.

Exactly, bet they hated having to go but chose to do the right thing for his dads sake. "

Wow. Finally learnt the meaning of duty then.

"South Park

That was hilarious.

The Worldwide Privacy Tour"

I cried..

Dubai & Nottingham

Exactly, bet they hated having to go but chose to do the right thing for his dads sake.

Wow. Finally learnt the meaning of duty then. "

Duty isn’t the sane as doing the right thing. Duty doesn’t require any conscience just do what’s expected by others , doing the right thing is much harder.

Duty isn’t the sane as doing the right thing. Duty doesn’t require any conscience just do what’s expected by others , doing the right thing is much harder. "

They are not separate. I would say sense of duty is the inner commitment. But not everyone has character built for it. He is damaged goods. More so since 2018 or whenever they met.

Dubai & Nottingham

Duty isn’t the sane as doing the right thing. Duty doesn’t require any conscience just do what’s expected by others , doing the right thing is much harder.

They are not separate. I would say sense of duty is the inner commitment. But not everyone has character built for it. He is damaged goods. More so since 2018 or whenever they met. "

His duty was to be a royal and conform to what’s others expected of him , he chose not to be that and do the right thing by his family.

Yet he chose to come even though he didn’t have to , to do the right thing by his father.

They are very different things.

"If Harry married a nice lady she would have supported him in his grief and worked with him to deal with his life.

Sadly, he married a narcissist who is also an actress. She has wormed her way through his emotions, seeing that he is deeply wounded which has resulted in a tell all book, interviews and Netflix series.

He had a good relationship with his family in general before she came along, now with her influence he doesn't really have anything to do with his brother and sister in law plus the other Royals. It's deeply sad."

Completely agree, having been in a similar position myself.

Yes I also felt sorry for Prince Harry it really couldn't have been easy for him ,people forget that the Royals where born into a life of privilege and that like most family they fall out with each other only difference being there falls out are made very public,I certainly don't envy there life

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

"If Harry married a nice lady she would have supported him in his grief and worked with him to deal with his life.

He had a good relationship with his family in general before she came along, now with her influence he doesn't really have anything to do with his brother and sister in law plus the other Royals. It's deeply sad."

What does an actor have to do with it?

They are not separate. I would say sense of duty is the inner commitment. But not everyone has character built for it. He is damaged goods. More so since 2018 or whenever they met.

His duty was to be a royal and conform to what’s others expected of him , he chose not to be that and do the right thing by his family.

Yet he chose to come even though he didn’t have to , to do the right thing by his father.

They are very different things.

"

No. We understand them differently.

Leeds

"What does an actor have to do with it?"

I think it implies she can act in real life too

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

All this character and personal bashing about people we really don't know much about. Just what the media tells us.

At the end of the day it's a man that has has life torn apart by the loss of his Mum. The effect that must have on him, I can't even begin to imagine.

He was there for his Dad, and I'm sure that made his Dad's day. Charles wouldn't of given 2 hoots about the majority of people there that day, but the fact both his sons were there will of been what made it for him.

I think it's sad that there's fallouts, backlashes, and all being portrayed ruthlessly by the media for the world to see.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Didn't watch the coronation. But I do feel sorry for him, I've been the black sheep in the family because I didn't want to take over the family business. I wanted something different for myself and future family. The heartache that caused was immense. Years later it is kind of resolved and I hope that this is the case for him also.

Leeds

"All this character and personal bashing about people we really don't know much about. Just what the media tells us.

I think it's sad that there's fallouts, backlashes, and all being portrayed ruthlessly by the media for the world to see."

Do you think Harry's book and Oprah interview have contributed to media speculation ?

By *azza72Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Born into a life of luxury, opulence and privilege. Will never have to struggle daily to provide for himself or his children, much like his entire family. Likes to pontificate and tell people how they should run their lives, much like his father, always forgetting to look in the mirror when doing so. Completely detached from the reality of the common person.

People should really stop giving him and his ilk any attention whatsoever and instead focus on problems that greatly affect the country, of which there are many.

Whilst he may be all this, he’s also just a boy who has to grow up under one of the biggest spotlights in the world, lost his mum at a young age, and had to grieve in front of the world.

None of us can know what their life is like, we can only see the outer, and no one is impervious to emotions, depression, hard times.

"

This

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Thought Camilla was snubbed pretty hard in the celebration party, she didn't get a mention throughout and the only mention of a companion for the King was Miss Piggy

By *ubmissiveman2u OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I'd let him fuck me, things aren't all bad

I bet he’s a good shag. Most armed forces personnel are "

FFS you women x

"Yes, I did feel for him. Andrew is a nasty piece of work and was allowed to dress up yet Harry and his wife get vilified in the press daily.

Andrew is a knight of the garter and wore their robes. Harry is not a knight of the garter. If Andy didn’t hold that, then he would have to dress the same as harry "

Andrew should not have been allowed to wear the robes is my point. I didn't say that Harry was a knight of the garter.

Self inflicted.

His brother manages well

His choice, his making.

"

I don't. He sold his family out and has moaned non stop.

If he felt he had justifiable grievances, voice them privately, not hire a ghost writer, go on Oprah and take a Netflix deal and then turn up for the shindig and bleat about being relegated to the fourth row. What did he expect?

I think he's awesome

Brave. Go to the coronation, get the job done, go home to his family

If he felt he had justifiable grievances, voice them privately, not hire a ghost writer, go on Oprah and take a Netflix deal and then turn up for the shindig and bleat about being relegated to the fourth row. What did he expect?"

Yep, especially not when his Granpa was so poorly. He lost all credibility in my eyes for doing that Oprah interview when his family was going through enough heartache. He had grievances, fair enough but wrong time wrong platform to air too

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

awwwww

If he felt he had justifiable grievances, voice them privately, not hire a ghost writer, go on Oprah and take a Netflix deal and then turn up for the shindig and bleat about being relegated to the fourth row. What did he expect?

Yep, especially not when his Granpa was so poorly. He lost all credibility in my eyes for doing that Oprah interview when his family was going through enough heartache. He had grievances, fair enough but wrong time wrong platform to air too"

Exactly. He couldn't wait to start shafting his family and didn't give a toss about his Grandfather's health. It was all me me me.

He needs to keep his head down now and count his 30 pieces of silver, until his wife releases her book later in the year. Plenty more cash ready to pour in

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

"What does an actor have to do with it?

I think it implies she can act in real life too"

Star of the Me-again show.

By *issalignedTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Blimey, no one mentioned Major Hewitt in this thread

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Blimey, no one mentioned Major Hewitt in this thread "

Leave his dad out of this..

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"Yes, I did feel for him. Andrew is a nasty piece of work and was allowed to dress up yet Harry and his wife get vilified in the press daily.

Andrew is a knight of the garter and wore their robes. Harry is not a knight of the garter. If Andy didn’t hold that, then he would have to dress the same as harry "

Harry served so should have been allowed to where what he earnt. Andrew should have his knight of the garter revoked.

He looked a bit lost and lonely yes. I would have let him slip out the back door and fly home.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Blimey, no one mentioned Major Hewitt in this thread "
James was he there?

By *entleman of FortuneMan  over a year ago

Hull

Wow. Finally learnt the meaning of duty then. "

What like being in actual fighting in Afghanistan, not 100s miles away covered in medal's they haven't earned.

"Didn't watch the coronation. But I do feel sorry for him, I've been the black sheep in the family because I didn't want to take over the family business. I wanted something different for myself and future family. The heartache that caused was immense. Years later it is kind of resolved and I hope that this is the case for him also. "

"Regardless of wealth, anyone growing up with such a dysfunctional family deserves some pity.

Being shunned by family and cherished friends from childhood must be tough.

At the end of the day he's a human being and to that end capable of feelings and making mistakes.

It's just his life has been out in the open for us all to judge and scrutinize.

All those criticising him imagine how you would feel if your life's trials and tribulations mistakes and all where on show for the world to see.

It's not his fault he was born into that life , would you blame someone who is poor who has been born into poverty?

Obviously the wealth has made it a million times easier but still it's a life he didn't choose.

"

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I love Harry and megs! Yes did feel sorry for him! X

It was pointless Harry being at the coronation - absolutely pointless and I don’t know why he went other than to be seen. Thankfully, he sat behind Anne’s feathered hat and we didn’t have to see much of him.

ashford

"It was pointless Harry being at the coronation - absolutely pointless and I don’t know why he went other than to be seen. Thankfully, he sat behind Anne’s feathered hat and we didn’t have to see much of him. "

Maybe something to do with his dad becoming king? Just a thought! X

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Ten years in our armed forces, including two tours of Afghanistan, the man deserves a bit of respect.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

People who aren't estranged from their family's have no idea what it is like and I suspect when the world press decide that your wife is the problem then i suspect it gets a whole heap more complicated.

The willingness and eagerness to hate on Harry who I still can't see what he has done wrong really demonstrates the power of the media and how easily mob mentality takes hold.

Torquay

"People who aren't estranged from their family's have no idea what it is like and I suspect when the world press decide that your wife is the problem then i suspect it gets a whole heap more complicated.

The willingness and eagerness to hate on Harry who I still can't see what he has done wrong really demonstrates the power of the media and how easily mob mentality takes hold.

"

This

"Ten years in our armed forces, including two tours of Afghanistan, the man deserves a bit of respect. "

And not forgetting the work he's done for disabled/injured soldiers since he left the forces. And his openness and support fir mental health charities.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Might be on his own properly in a year or so.

"Might be on his own properly in a year or so."

Why?

By *inger_the_NinjaMan  over a year ago

Frome

I put 'fact' in quotation marks for a reason. There is a lot of speculation that James Hewitt is his actual father. If this were true, I imagine that it would be covered up by the family, but a resentment would remain.

"I put 'fact' in quotation marks for a reason. There is a lot of speculation that James Hewitt is his actual father. If this were true, I imagine that it would be covered up by the family, but a resentment would remain. "

But Harry was born before Diana met Hewitt?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Andrew is a knight of the garter and wore their robes. Harry is not a knight of the garter. If Andy didn’t hold that, then he would have to dress the same as harry

Andrew should not have been allowed to wear the robes is my point. I didn't say that Harry was a knight of the garter. "

It certainly shows the priorities of the royals.

By *inger_the_NinjaMan  over a year ago

Frome

"I put 'fact' in quotation marks for a reason. There is a lot of speculation that James Hewitt is his actual father. If this were true, I imagine that it would be covered up by the family, but a resentment would remain.

But Harry was born before Diana met Hewitt?"

Ok, quick but of Googling sorted that out. I'm no expert, and I'm not trying to stir the pot. Sorry.

Leeds

After the Coronation why did Prince Harry go to Buckingham Palace for 30 minutes and not speak to anyone ?

"After the Coronation why did Prince Harry go to Buckingham Palace for 30 minutes and not speak to anyone ? "

Do we know that he did? And if he did, so what?

Leeds

It is reported in today's newspapers. I wonder if he was hoping to be invited on to the balcony ?

"It is reported in today's newspapers. I wonder if he was hoping to be invited on to the balcony ?"

You mean that "white balcony"

Torquay

You would have thought, after years of reading tabloid "stories", that people would be savvy enough to realise that they make shit up for the sake of it.

"It is reported in today's newspapers. I wonder if he was hoping to be invited on to the balcony ?"

I mean having looked it up the answer of 'logistical reasons' seems completely plausible.

I think the idea he tagged on hoping for a last minute invite is laughable.

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Why did he bother, I'm surprised Megan let him go on his own

"Why did he bother, I'm surprised Megan let him go on his own "

What makes you say that?

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Well if it was my family and I released a tell all book, they probably would of punched me in the face, headbutted me and I would of thought I got off lightly.

Manchester (she/her)

"Well if it was my family and I released a tell all book, they probably would of punched me in the face, headbutted me and I would of thought I got off lightly. "

My family would have been more concerned about the Andrew stuff, but families are all unique

Cheshire/Northwest

"Well if it was my family and I released a tell all book, they probably would of punched me in the face, headbutted me and I would of thought I got off lightly.

My family would have been more concerned about the Andrew stuff, but families are all unique "

The question was about Harry though... if I was an Andrew (if i was a bloke), it would be castration and my testies stitched to my face.

Manchester (she/her)

"Well if it was my family and I released a tell all book, they probably would of punched me in the face, headbutted me and I would of thought I got off lightly.

My family would have been more concerned about the Andrew stuff, but families are all unique

The question was about Harry though... if I was an Andrew (if i was a bloke), it would be castration and my testies stitched to my face. "

But where was Andrew in the coronation? My understanding is (I didn't watch it) he was in a more prominent place than Harry.

I think that tells you what you need to know about the priorities of the royal family.

If my family had those priorities I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.

Cheshire/Northwest

The question was about Harry though... if I was an Andrew (if i was a bloke), it would be castration and my testies stitched to my face.

But where was Andrew in the coronation? My understanding is (I didn't watch it) he was in a more prominent place than Harry.

I think that tells you what you need to know about the priorities of the royal family.

If my family had those priorities I'd tell them to go fuck themselves."

Actually he sat in the same row and neither had a formal role in the ceremony. Google sky news.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think all family fallouts are sad especially when all was well for a long time before them.

However if one part of the family then air all their dirty washing in public ( be that on the equivalant of FB or making programmes and writing books about your family) then you can understand the other part of the family being annoyed so those family get togethers will be awkward which is what this looked. Actions always have consequences.

Sometimes these things can be turned around if they all want to but there had been plenty of posts on here over the years were people say they don't speak to their family because they are toxic, so who knows.

Maybe it is time for him to move on now and enjoy the life that he wants with his family

Forum Mod

O o O oo

My family would have been more concerned about the Andrew stuff, but families are all unique "

So because they were concerned about a different subject they wouldn't care what you had done?

Manchester (she/her)

So because they were concerned about a different subject they wouldn't care what you had done? "

I don't think I said that? I said "more concerned"

Forum Mod

O o O oo

."

He wasn't

Forum Mod

O o O oo

So because they were concerned about a different subject they wouldn't care what you had done?

I don't think I said that? I said "more concerned""

So when saying that, it normally means to me, that one thing is not concerning but the other this.

Thanks for clarying the first one would be concerning too

Manchester (she/her)

I don't think I said that? I said "more concerned"

So when saying that, it normally means to me, that one thing is not concerning but the other this.

Thanks for clarying the first one would be concerning too "

Sure. I never said otherwise.

I can see Harry wanting to mark his father's celebration even if there's been a big falling out. The media wants to push it as a big drama thing, I get that, but - I know I've quietly sent my best to family members who've celebrated, even after fallings out. (More minor fallings out, mind you)

By *iss_Juicy79Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don't give a fluff about any of them over privileged wankers they have no clue what it's like to struggle and suffer like many of us are with money etc

Manchester (she/her)

"Don't give a fluff about any of them over privileged wankers they have no clue what it's like to struggle and suffer like many of us are with money etc"

The thing that interests me most out of all of this, is the republicans plans to sue over the arrests that were made.

I can argue relative priorities about who would be more in the sin bin in my family, but the advance of public order bills banning things like holding hands is much more of a concern.

Cheshire/Northwest

"Don't give a fluff about any of them over privileged wankers they have no clue what it's like to struggle and suffer like many of us are with money etc"

You don't think they suffer because they have money? Very naive comment.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

He who stirs the shit should be prepared to eat from the spoon

ashford

"People who aren't estranged from their family's have no idea what it is like and I suspect when the world press decide that your wife is the problem then i suspect it gets a whole heap more complicated.

"

By *iss_Juicy79Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Don't give a fluff about any of them over privileged wankers they have no clue what it's like to struggle and suffer like many of us are with money etc

You don't think they suffer because they have money? Very naive comment. "

Naive or not they are an extremely rich family and have nothing but the best I just think we don't need a royal family many countries don't have one and they do okay

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I couldn't vmcare a tuppence for any of them. All a bunch of freeloading immigrants. I woukd like to get rid open their stately homes to the homeless and refugees.

Born with a diamond encrusted silver spoon up his ass, multi-millionaire without doing anything to earn it, educated at Eton - the very bastion of misogyny and the old-boy network. None of these things are his fault. Going to a fancy dress party dressed as a nazi - all on him. He was 20 years old - old enough to know right from wrong, and plenty of advisors to tell him no. Apparently, in one of his books, he blames William for "encouraging" him. Bollocks. He made an adult decision to offend every Jewish person on the planet, and that's why I think he's a arsehole.

Bess x

Torquay

"Born with a diamond encrusted silver spoon up his ass, multi-millionaire without doing anything to earn it, educated at Eton - the very bastion of misogyny and the old-boy network. None of these things are his fault. Going to a fancy dress party dressed as a nazi - all on him. He was 20 years old - old enough to know right from wrong, and plenty of advisors to tell him no. Apparently, in one of his books, he blames William for "encouraging" him. Bollocks. He made an adult decision to offend every Jewish person on the planet, and that's why I think he's a arsehole.

Bess x"

So should all of the planets Gypsies, Homosexuals, Communists, Downs Sydrome patients, Muslims, and Mentally ill feel equally offended by Prince Harry because of the actions of the Nazis 80+ years ago?......Or didn't the internment and murdering of millions of others who weren't Jewish count?

"Born with a diamond encrusted silver spoon up his ass, multi-millionaire without doing anything to earn it, educated at Eton - the very bastion of misogyny and the old-boy network. None of these things are his fault. Going to a fancy dress party dressed as a nazi - all on him. He was 20 years old - old enough to know right from wrong, and plenty of advisors to tell him no. Apparently, in one of his books, he blames William for "encouraging" him. Bollocks. He made an adult decision to offend every Jewish person on the planet, and that's why I think he's a arsehole.

Bess x

So should all of the planets Gypsies, Homosexuals, Communists, Downs Sydrome patients, Muslims, and Mentally ill feel equally offended by Prince Harry because of the actions of the Nazis 80+ years ago?......Or didn't the internment and murdering of millions of others who weren't Jewish count?"

Ridiculous post. Of course they count, but their feelings are for them to express, not me. You can bleed for the world if you so choose, I have better things to do.

Bess x

» Add a new message to this topic