FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Attic Lockers

Attic Lockers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issSheffield OP   Woman  over a year ago

derby

So I thought it was just when I’d had a drink that those bloody lockers locked me out or in lol

Literally as I sat on the floor last night, sober it’d not bloody work!

So what’s the top tip people to get them dam things just right so you can slit that stiff bit of metal right through that open hole?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"So I thought it was just when I’d had a drink that those bloody lockers locked me out or in lol

So what’s the top tip people to get them dam things just right so you can slit that stiff bit of metal right through that open hole????? "

Isnt it just a key? In the mens its a pound coin operated lock, like a door lock?

derby

Nope! It’s got a turn and a padlock that you have to align and spend 25 mins sorting lol. Great ice breaker though as everyone in that same position May be thats my problem seen as I’m female (yep I got told that by the cheeky staff) pmsl

However he never stopped around to help this damsel in distress. Maybe it was because my FWB just stood there laughing

By *iasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"Nope! It’s got a turn and a padlock that you have to align and spend 25 mins sorting lol. Great ice breaker though as everyone in that same position May be thats my problem seen as I’m female (yep I got told that by the cheeky staff) pmsl

However he never stopped around to help this damsel in distress. Maybe it was because my FWB just stood there laughing "

Yeah im not jealous of that

Exactly opportunity to meet people, positive in there somewhere lol

Im not surprised at that the staff are very cheeky at times.

By *r DerbyMan  over a year ago

Derby

Those lockers have been like that for years and have flummoxed the most brilliant of minds, there is a certain technique to opening and locking them but we are hopefully going to be replaced at the new venue with coin operated ones. I'm sorry you had problems. x

By *uby slutTV/TS  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

I always have a battle with them. It all depends on which way you put your bag in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hate those type of lockers! Always seems to take me forever to get everything lined up and lock the bloody thing

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"So I thought it was just when I’d had a drink that those bloody lockers locked me out or in lol

So what’s the top tip people to get them dam things just right so you can slit that stiff bit of metal right through that open hole????? "

You have to push the wingnut looking bit in an turn, then put the padlock in through the hole .

But there is another locker room for couples and singles ladies opposite the dogging area where you just put a pound in and take the key out.

derby

@MrDerby

Don’t be sorry at all, it’s a great hook to talking to ppl in there lol x

derby

Now that sounds like a plan!

Will check them out next time, however if it doesn’t create conversation I’m moving back to the drama room pmsl

No complaints at all just being cheeky x

By *oetic licenceCouple  over a year ago

Darley Dale

Never had an issue

» Add a new message to this topic