FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The bits we don't love... it's been a hell of a long time.

The bits we don't love... it's been a hell of a long time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otSoPosh OP   Woman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I've been thinking about this for a while and decided I'd bring this thread back, not least because of Raven's thread, and some of Tea's thread. So excuse the waffle (you know I don't do things by halves!)

We all have bits we don't love about ourselves. All of us. Size 0, Size 36, XS, 5XL and everything in between. It's rare to find a lucky person who loves all of themselves equally.

For me it's mainly my belly. That's been an issue for me at a size 32 and a size 10. I'm mostly ok with it when I'm wearing clothes these days but getting naked is still an issue. Add to that the rolls to my sides, the bingo wings and the excess skin from yo yo weight loss and gain, and pretty much I feel like a car crash from neck to ankle (and I hate feet, so I guess actually neck down).

I have one mirror in my house that's bigger than a pocket size, and that's above the bathroom sink. I rarely look in it.

But my body has got me through over 44 years of my life. It's broken. It's been pulled apart and stitched back together and it has destroyed me irreparably by not being able to grow children. But it's mine. I own it.

There are people who find it revolting. But I'm doing my damn best not to listen to them any more. There are people who find it sexy. There are men who have caressed it, who have kissed it all over and made me feel beautiful because they think I am. They're the ones I try to listen to now. There's a man in my life who glories in all of me, and I know it hurts him when I do myself down.

And there are women. Beautiful, wonderful women who can see what I see. They see what the parts I believe are flawed are and they know how I feel about them. And they tell me I shouldn't worry, despite them knowing that's never going to happen. They tell me I'm beautiful, my body isn't what I think it is, and that I'm not actually as massive as I believe. They see how I look at myself and give it the name body dysmorphia, where I call it fact.

We all look at the "flaws" in ourselves with a far more critical eye than we ever would look at others. I could have a twin, a clone of me, looking exactly as I do and I'd tell her she was beautiful. I'm sure so many of you feel the same. We need to be kinder to ourselves as much as we do to others.

So here I am. This is me. This is all of me, the good and the bad. I'm putting this picture up, as I have a slightly less revealing one before, in the hope that it'll help me to love me a bit more. I'm also doing it in the hope that others will look at my body and feel better about theirs.

And yes. This is in part a "look at me" post. It isn't a "tell me I'm gorgeous" post though, it's just a "here I am". I'm hoping others may use it as a "look at me too" post and find their inner strength to show of the bits they don't love too.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

NSP... you are an amazing woman. I am in awe of your openness about your body. Thank you.

Lx

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

I have uploaded. It is not a flattering angle. You can see where I've just taken off my workout clothes. My belly. My veiny legs. This photo will not stay up long but we'll be naked together for a bit Posh

Jx

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

I need new photos! I’m now a size 24 and my belly is huge! I’m literally a walking sphere.

I’ve never been so confident though in some ways, I’m a lovely person, sexy and there’s just more of me to fuck and love. I’ll work on improving my fitness for me, sure, but I’m not going to waste a minute not loving myself.

Solidarity NSP.

By *iasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Ilkeston

That was such a nice post and having the confidence to be open about such insecurities. Thank you for sharing and we can all take a bit away that we are all unique in our own ways

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

we should learn to love our bodies it doesnt matter what shape you are,,

""

Love you

By *ocksareoffMan  over a year ago

Out n About

Yes, I doff my cap you all

"NSP... you are an amazing woman. I am in awe of your openness about your body. Thank you.

Lx"

Hatred is easy to be open about. I try so hard to practice what I preach, but I do know I'm right and I want people to look at themselves differently.

"I have uploaded. It is not a flattering angle. You can see where I've just taken off my workout clothes. My belly. My veiny legs. This photo will not stay up long but we'll be naked together for a bit Posh

Jx"

Love you.

And I am so honoured you did that for me

"I need new photos! I’m now a size 24 and my belly is huge! I’m literally a walking sphere.

I’ve never been so confident though in some ways, I’m a lovely person, sexy and there’s just more of me to fuck and love. I’ll work on improving my fitness for me, sure, but I’m not going to waste a minute not loving myself.

Solidarity NSP. "

Estella!!

Walking spheres unite!

You're beautiful, woman

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I don't really have any fully naked photos - this or possibly the carefully placed tulips one.

So I have set the video public that I actually really don't like and don't ever watch back as I can see all the lumps, bumps and spots that really just come from being human.

You are a wonderful being Posh and if I'm glad about anything on Fab it's that I will get to meet you (you have no say in this matter)

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"

Love you"

You too. You’re amazing. I couldn’t do that. You know I couldn’t x

I'm looking at the photo and all I can see is what I hate. This was a bad day to take the photo... I've got hormone bloat as well as general actual me fat. But that's my body. If you're gonna see it naked you may as well see it naked, and if you're not... it doesn't really make a difference at this point.

"That was such a nice post and having the confidence to be open about such insecurities. Thank you for sharing and we can all take a bit away that we are all unique in our own ways "

I hope it helps people.

Even if it only helps because they can look and say "I'm not even close to being that fat, and my body is way better". I hope it makes people feel better.

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

Oh my goodness, NSP

You are an absolutely amazing human being

Posted mine, endometriosis riddled, with scars, bumps and lumps I wish wasn’t there.

It will stay there as long as it needs, in solidarity with everyone who needs to see it.

"we should learn to love our bodies it doesnt matter what shape you are,,"

Easier said than done, yet so true

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't like my stomach. I don't like the fact my naval piercing doesn't sit properly because it's been stretched so much through pregnancy. I don't like my hip dips, thighs or my face. I am not putting my face on here publicly though

F

"Yes, I doff my cap you all"

Thank you

By *tsalwaysthequietonesCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

You look utterly fabulous and I wish I had your confidence to be naked infront of others (Mr P only sees me naked if he walks in on me having a shower). Stick me in some sexy gear that hides my wobbly bits and pumps up the boobs, then stick me in a club and I ooze confidence I never knew I had. I think fab people are our people, they give us a boost when we need it most and they appreciate us for who we are, not what size we are.

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

"I need new photos! I’m now a size 24 and my belly is huge! I’m literally a walking sphere.

Solidarity NSP.

Estella!!

Walking spheres unite!

You're beautiful, woman"

Confidence and laughter are actually all you need to be attractive to yourself and others. We’re each unique and who wouldn’t want to have a piece of this special?

"I don't really have any fully naked photos - this or possibly the carefully placed tulips one.

So I have set the video public that I actually really don't like and don't ever watch back as I can see all the lumps, bumps and spots that really just come from being human.

You are a wonderful being Posh and if I'm glad about anything on Fab it's that I will get to meet you (you have no say in this matter) "

Oh sweetheart.

You're such a cutie when you threaten

And yay! Thank you

"

Love you

You too. You’re amazing. I couldn’t do that. You know I couldn’t x"

I'm gonna cry

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

Posh, wonderful Posh. That is one of the best posts I have ever read and I think you are so brave for sharing yourself with all of us. That must have taken a lot of guts, good for you (and you know I don’t mean that in a condescending manner).

You’re right, Tea’s thread (and the connected one on why we don’t message) have allowed people to confront their insecurities. It’s a shame we have those, but we do and always will.

Whether we like it or not strangers will judge us partly by our bodies - they are our physical representation of ourselves. And obviously on a site like ours, physical appearance does play a role in attraction.

But friends and people that matter will see past that. They will see the brain, the mind, the heart, the soul. Sex is intimate, but they’ll connect with us on a far more intimate level. And, when they do, it will matter to us do much more than how we appear to others.

I hate my body. I literally hate every single thing about my body. But I’m 46 and it is what it is. I have little desire to make fundamental changes and so I own it. Not as well as you do, but I’m getting there.

I hope you know just how many people here think you are wonderful.

"Oh my goodness, NSP

Posted mine, endometriosis riddled, with scars, bumps and lumps I wish wasn’t there.

It will stay there as long as it needs, in solidarity with everyone who needs to see it."

You have a beautiful body. It has got you this far, even while it attacks itself. And you are wonderful

By *iasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"That was such a nice post and having the confidence to be open about such insecurities. Thank you for sharing and we can all take a bit away that we are all unique in our own ways

I hope it helps people.

Even if it only helps because they can look and say "I'm not even close to being that fat, and my body is way better". I hope it makes people feel better."

It really does help. For me im totally not at all confident in the outside world as such. My skin is awful nothing works, i hate my body. But surprisingly in a club it all comes off and have a crowd watching wax get poured on me .

Its helpful to just have some remind us that we are all beautiful in our own ways and the people on here are so accepting of that. So thank you!

"I don't like my stomach. I don't like the fact my naval piercing doesn't sit properly because it's been stretched so much through pregnancy. I don't like my hip dips, thighs or my face. I am not putting my face on here publicly though

F"

That stretching is evidence of the miracle that was you bringing your beautiful family into the world. You can stick a piercing anywhere... but only your stomach gets to have the honour of babies

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

"Oh my goodness, NSP

It will stay there as long as it needs, in solidarity with everyone who needs to see it.

You have a beautiful body. It has got you this far, even while it attacks itself. And you are wonderful"

Considering you really intimidated me when I first started using the forums you are probably the only female on here I'd consider a friend.

I don't have the confidence to post a full body picture without hiding bits though! Even my friends only ones are again,at the decent angles and lighting.

You are stronger than me

Posh x

We all have our bits we don’t like, things you can see and things we carry around emotionally at times, personally for me it’s sacred, not at all large and standing out but for the memories they carry, so I’ve covered them with tattoos, I dislike my nose, to many punches on it when I was younger. The piece of my ear missing courtesy of a Royal Irish Reg lad that disliked my sly head it’s every time we set a scrum.

But we’ve spoken, never met but we’ve chatted lots about all sorts and I can easily say you are a gorgeous soul, and your man is a very lucky guy indeed.

Your pics are awesome as is your outlook on life.

You’re funny and talented and you put others first.

And your cute and have awesome boobs and a very cheeky glint

"You look utterly fabulous and I wish I had your confidence to be naked infront of others (Mr P only sees me naked if he walks in on me having a shower). Stick me in some sexy gear that hides my wobbly bits and pumps up the boobs, then stick me in a club and I ooze confidence I never knew I had. I think fab people are our people, they give us a boost when we need it most and they appreciate us for who we are, not what size we are. "

I dont think I could manage the in public part even in a corset and bodystocking... and I know I look passable then!

You rock, lady. And you're right. Some fab people are so supportive and amazing

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

You're such an inspirational woman Posh!

We need more of this!

Jo.Xx

Solidarity NSP.

Estella!!

Walking spheres unite!

You're beautiful, woman

Confidence and laughter are actually all you need to be attractive to yourself and others. We’re each unique and who wouldn’t want to have a piece of this special? "

Fake the confidence, add more laughter... I can do this.

I love your positive outlook

Well done you to have the courage to be so open and honest!

X

Manchester-ish

"I have uploaded. It is not a flattering angle. You can see where I've just taken off my workout clothes. My belly. My veiny legs. This photo will not stay up long but we'll be naked together for a bit Posh

Jx

Love you.

And I am so honoured you did that for me "

It feels raw doesn't it. We preach body positivity but it's so hard to apply to yourself.

Jx

"Posh x

We all have our bits we don’t like, things you can see and things we carry around emotionally at times, personally for me it’s sacred, not at all large and standing out but for the memories they carry, so I’ve covered them with tattoos, I dislike my nose, to many punches on it when I was younger. The piece of my ear missing courtesy of a Royal Irish Reg lad that disliked my sly head it’s every time we set a scrum.

But we’ve spoken, never met but we’ve chatted lots about all sorts and I can easily say you are a gorgeous soul, and your man is a very lucky guy indeed.

And your cute and have awesome boobs and a very cheeky glint "

Typo I meant it’s my scars

"Posh, wonderful Posh. That is one of the best posts I have ever read and I think you are so brave for sharing yourself with all of us. That must have taken a lot of guts, good for you (and you know I don’t mean that in a condescending manner).

You’re right, Tea’s thread (and the connected one on why we don’t message) have allowed people to confront their insecurities. It’s a shame we have those, but we do and always will.

Whether we like it or not strangers will judge us partly by our bodies - they are our physical representation of ourselves. And obviously on a site like ours, physical appearance does play a role in attraction.

But friends and people that matter will see past that. They will see the brain, the mind, the heart, the soul. Sex is intimate, but they’ll connect with us on a far more intimate level. And, when they do, it will matter to us do much more than how we appear to others.

I hate my body. I literally hate every single thing about my body. But I’m 46 and it is what it is. I have little desire to make fundamental changes and so I own it. Not as well as you do, but I’m getting there.

I hope you know just how many people here think you are wonderful. "

And I am crying now.

I just don't really have words (weird, innit). Posting this was a fit of "cross with society because they make us feel less than". And now, despite what I've said, I'm certain that anyone who did want to meet me isn't going to want to any more. Because you're right, and friends and people that matter won't care. But I'd like to be wanted by the person I want, and not just for my face and hilarious comedy genius.

"That was such a nice post and having the confidence to be open about such insecurities. Thank you for sharing and we can all take a bit away that we are all unique in our own ways

I hope it helps people.

Even if it only helps because they can look and say "I'm not even close to being that fat, and my body is way better". I hope it makes people feel better.

It really does help. For me im totally not at all confident in the outside world as such. My skin is awful nothing works, i hate my body. But surprisingly in a club it all comes off and have a crowd watching wax get poured on me .

Its helpful to just have some remind us that we are all beautiful in our own ways and the people on here are so accepting of that. So thank you! "

the forum can be great

Manchester-ish

"And I am crying now.

I just don't really have words (weird, innit). Posting this was a fit of "cross with society because they make us feel less than". And now, despite what I've said, I'm certain that anyone who did want to meet me isn't going to want to any more. Because you're right, and friends and people that matter won't care. But I'd like to be wanted by the person I want, and not just for my face and hilarious comedy genius."

Do not make me cry. I'm going out later and I am not a pretty crier.

J

the abyss

"I don't really have any fully naked photos - this or possibly the carefully placed tulips one.

You are a wonderful being Posh and if I'm glad about anything on Fab it's that I will get to meet you (you have no say in this matter)

Oh sweetheart.

You're such a cutie when you threaten

And yay! Thank you"

It's a promise

"Considering you really intimidated me when I first started using the forums you are probably the only female on here I'd consider a friend.

I don't have the confidence to post a full body picture without hiding bits though! Even my friends only ones are again,at the decent angles and lighting.

You are stronger than me

"

I'm not stronger... I'm crosser

All the other shots I took... I'm hiding something. It is so hard to not do. And to not make sure the angle is right. If I'd taken that photo from higher, it wouldn't have been as horrendous. It's unlikely anyone will ever see me from that angle, especially naked. But it's still not half as bad as I see it. Intellectually I know that.

I wish I'd never intimidated you. That makes me sad. But I'm so blessed and honoured to be your friend

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

I’ll join in with you fabulous, brave women. Although I must confess. It would be braver of me technically to show my face as I hate that more…. But…. I can’t do that publicly for work reasons.

You are all beautiful inside & out. I’m glad that a couple on here I speak to outside of the forum.

Fab is a safe space to me.

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

You are a wonderful being Posh and if I'm glad about anything on Fab it's that I will get to meet you (you have no say in this matter) "

We have spoken much, and you know how I feel about this.

Acceptance. Where 2 people come together, put everything aside and embrace.

X

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman  over a year ago

In the clouds

Thanks I needed this... I really struggle with body dysmorphia, which is a huge factor in me actually meeting up with someone. The negative intrusive thoughts always telling me I'm worthless and look disputing...

Big love to all who feel this way.. xx

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Being a man I'm not doing fully fully naked not a chance but I'm with you in spirit and this is a lovely thread Posh ..

Love ya

You are you NSP. And that's why I like you and respect you. . Got me feeling a little emotional

This is the most heart warming and love filled thread I have seen on Fab!

Much love to all

the abyss

"Considering you really intimidated me when I first started using the forums you are probably the only female on here I'd consider a friend.

You are stronger than me

"

Exactly this

"Posh x

And your cute and have awesome boobs and a very cheeky glint "

You were there on a damn dark day and I'll always be so grateful

And your bits tell your story

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman  over a year ago

In the clouds

"Thanks I needed this... I really struggle with body dysmorphia, which is a huge factor in me actually meeting up with someone. The negative intrusive thoughts always telling me I'm worthless and look disputing...

Big love to all who feel this way.. xx"

Disgusting even

"You're such an inspirational woman Posh!

We need more of this!

Jo.Xx "

Back at you Jo. You're amazing xx

"Posh x

And your cute and have awesome boobs and a very cheeky glint

You were there on a damn dark day and I'll always be so grateful

And your bits tell your story "

Awww posh, you’re a star and likewise you were there for me to chat to also.

"Well done you to have the courage to be so open and honest!

X"

Thank you

Jx

Love you.

And I am so honoured you did that for me

It feels raw doesn't it. We preach body positivity but it's so hard to apply to yourself.

Jx"

We don't have the brain goblins doing their dance of shame over anyone else

"I’ll join in with you fabulous, brave women. Although I must confess. It would be braver of me technically to show my face as I hate that more…. But…. I can’t do that publicly for work reasons.

You are all beautiful inside & out. I’m glad that a couple on here I speak to outside of the forum.

Fab is a safe space to me."

Misty

Thank you, you beautiful woman. I love your face... just fyi.

Fab is weirdly a safe space to me too

Nottingham

We need more of this!

Jo.Xx

Back at you Jo. You're amazing xx"

I have done a picture especially for you and this thread. I hate my stomach and breasts and face.. But not showing that much!

Jo.Xx

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Taking photos is a great way to get used to your body and its changes I think.

Fabs allows for so many as well, you don't have to delete to make way for the new.

We have spoken much, and you know how I feel about this.

Acceptance. Where 2 people come together, put everything aside and embrace.

X"

Cede is awesome

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I've set my profile pic of the one I hate looking at myself in.

Now I know I'm not huge but I'm extremely insecure about the mum tum and tiger stripes, I've had this pic hidden a while I don't feel confident.

Op this is an amazing thread and I must say you look amazing, we are our own worst critics, I do wish sometimes I could see me in the eyes of the Mr.

Mrs

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

"

And I am crying now.

I just don't really have words (weird, innit). Posting this was a fit of "cross with society because they make us feel less than". And now, despite what I've said, I'm certain that anyone who did want to meet me isn't going to want to any more. Because you're right, and friends and people that matter won't care. But I'd like to be wanted by the person I want, and not just for my face and hilarious comedy genius."

Oh sugar!! Sorry, my lovely, that wasn’t my intention at all. I always know what I want to say in my head but I’m crap at putting it into words.

I just meant stuff anyone who only ever sees you as a body. I bet at least 80% of people on fab have things about their body they don’t like. We should only pay attention to ourselves and those who see past *just* the outside.

That probably hasn’t helped at all!!

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

My stomach and my butt, the years of up and down weight gain and loss, the rapid and slow of both have left my stomach with an overhang and a horribly shaped butt. That and the scars and veins on my legs, especially the big scar from surgery I have that I hate.

I'm slowly learning to love and accept my body but I don't think I'll ever be truly happy

Tinder x

By *hellebelleWoman  over a year ago

ashford

I am quite clear on my profile about my body and it’s size.. and I’m glad I’ve got to a point where I don’t care what people think.. they can either like it or not..so very much like Marmite.

Do I look good naked..?..hell no.. but I like getting an all over tan and I like to go to clubs wearing nice lingerie because it makes me feel good.. I don’t care what others may think lol

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I don't like my belly, my hips and bum.

I feel like I am carrying suitcase behind and around me.

I am active and do a lot of exercise but every year for past 8 years when I get to point to push even further I get injured badly.

I'm fed up and tired of it.

Not a chance ,I could parade my body in front of a man with lights on or take my own clothes off.

He would need to undess me.

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

What an inspirational thread, Posh.

I look down and don't think I look too bad, then I look in a full length mirror and see my flabby belly. Put it as my profile pic

"Thanks I needed this... I really struggle with body dysmorphia, which is a huge factor in me actually meeting up with someone. The negative intrusive thoughts always telling me I'm worthless and look disputing...

Big love to all who feel this way.. xx"

I completely understand. It is so hard.

You've got this, and I think you look lovely

Cardiff

I think men are just like women, they love curves and personality, but the key is how you feel about yourself.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I’m the biggest I’ve ever been. My arse is full of cellulite, and my stomach is big and flabby, finding motivation hard at the moment to do anything to change it

By *ilkstressWoman  over a year ago

Drasnia

Thank you Posh for this thread.

A while back, I suddenly put on over 20kg. There are reasons for that but now I struggle to lose the weight and hate it. I also suffer with psoriasis so when I'm stressed and unhappy, it flares up horribly. I hate my skin, I hate the way I look. All of my pics are taken with care so no one can see how I truly am. It's been some time since I've had the confidence to be completely naked with someone.

Posh, you may think by posting this that people who wanted to meet you will change their mind but I believe the opposite will be true. This thread will make them yearn to meet you more. You may not feel it but you are a gorgeous soul, a breath of beautifulness on this forum and I have no doubt in real life too.

"Being a man I'm not doing fully fully naked not a chance but I'm with you in spirit and this is a lovely thread Posh ..

Love ya "

Thanks Moose. You're alright, you are

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Being a man I'm not doing fully fully naked not a chance but I'm with you in spirit and this is a lovely thread Posh ..

Love ya

Thanks Moose. You're alright, you are "

Nah , bit of a twat really

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

I completely agree with what you've put. We all have body hang ups and insecurities and are alot kinder to strangers than we are to ourselves. It's only recently I'm trying to change the way I view myself and start to love the flaws. My body's got me this far boobs and all and each line, wrinkle, crease and scar holds a story xT

By *olf and RedCouple  over a year ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

OP - this is a brave and fantastic thread. I think you do yourself a disservice as to how you see your own body, but I know we are all our own worst critics.

I dislike my belly immensely , yet I know Wolf wouldn’t agree. We’ve just showered together and he’s lovingly soaped and stroked me all over. Worse than that I currently have a limp and feel very conscious of it when I’m walking. I feel like it’s all others see when I’m out and about, shopping etc. In the spirit of your thread, profile pic changed for now.

Red x

braintree

"I’ll join in with you fabulous, brave women. Although I must confess. It would be braver of me technically to show my face as I hate that more…. But…. I can’t do that publicly for work reasons.

Fab is a safe space to me.

Misty

Thank you, you beautiful woman. I love your face... just fyi.

Fab is weirdly a safe space to me too"

And I love *all* of you . Because you’re a nutter in the greatest way. And you have the hugest heart.

This post is beautiful and raw. It’s fab at its finest.

Every damn person on here has made me smile. I’m inspired.

Mrs M

braintree

Beautiful inside and out and did I mention incredibly brave too...

Mr Misty

What a beautiful, honest post! 3

I can fake confidence to within an inch of my life, but I rarely feel it! Boobs, Areola is my weak spot, they’re huge and I hate them so I but lingerie to cover them.

We’re all beautiful, we’re all unique and like you say, if you were another person, you’d tell them they were beautiful.

Mrs

By *hrek101Man  over a year ago

Herts

Love my body cause I made it, moulded it...my face I can't control and I'd fugly AF.

Posh, there are many of us who prefer what I'd perceive to be a normal body.

Yours is exactly that and nothing wrong with it at all.

You still look sexy. A naughty smile, a cheeky poke of the tongue or a particular look can be a lot more attractive than some of those that see themselves as onlyfans material.

Hardly anyone is 100% happy with themselves. I'm certainly not and as I've got older health issues have crept in which have made things worse but that seems to be the case for a lot of people.

Keep smiling. X

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

"I've been thinking about this for a while and decided I'd bring this thread back, not least because of Raven's thread, and some of Tea's thread. So excuse the waffle (you know I don't do things by halves!)

We all have bits we don't love about ourselves. All of us. Size 0, Size 36, XS, 5XL and everything in between. It's rare to find a lucky person who loves all of themselves equally.

For me it's mainly my belly. That's been an issue for me at a size 32 and a size 10. I'm mostly ok with it when I'm wearing clothes these days but getting naked is still an issue. Add to that the rolls to my sides, the bingo wings and the excess skin from yo yo weight loss and gain, and pretty much I feel like a car crash from neck to ankle (and I hate feet, so I guess actually neck down).

I have one mirror in my house that's bigger than a pocket size, and that's above the bathroom sink. I rarely look in it.

But my body has got me through over 44 years of my life. It's broken. It's been pulled apart and stitched back together and it has destroyed me irreparably by not being able to grow children. But it's mine. I own it.

There are people who find it revolting. But I'm doing my damn best not to listen to them any more. There are people who find it sexy. There are men who have caressed it, who have kissed it all over and made me feel beautiful because they think I am. They're the ones I try to listen to now. There's a man in my life who glories in all of me, and I know it hurts him when I do myself down.

And there are women. Beautiful, wonderful women who can see what I see. They see what the parts I believe are flawed are and they know how I feel about them. And they tell me I shouldn't worry, despite them knowing that's never going to happen. They tell me I'm beautiful, my body isn't what I think it is, and that I'm not actually as massive as I believe. They see how I look at myself and give it the name body dysmorphia, where I call it fact.

We all look at the "flaws" in ourselves with a far more critical eye than we ever would look at others. I could have a twin, a clone of me, looking exactly as I do and I'd tell her she was beautiful. I'm sure so many of you feel the same. We need to be kinder to ourselves as much as we do to others.

So here I am. This is me. This is all of me, the good and the bad. I'm putting this picture up, as I have a slightly less revealing one before, in the hope that it'll help me to love me a bit more. I'm also doing it in the hope that others will look at my body and feel better about theirs.

And yes. This is in part a "look at me" post. It isn't a "tell me I'm gorgeous" post though, it's just a "here I am". I'm hoping others may use it as a "look at me too" post and find their inner strength to show of the bits they don't love too."

I will be replying to everyone who has been so lovely... it's just a bit right now

the abyss

"I will be replying to everyone who has been so lovely... it's just a bit right now"

Someone punch her in the arm quick!! (Not too hard though)

Out n About

"I will be replying to everyone who has been so lovely... it's just a bit right now"

Sending hugs

Hats off to you Posh! I definitely couldn’t do this, I’m so insecure about my body.

I’m so glad you have a man who loves every bit of you

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Thank you Posh for starting this thread, and to all those that have uploaded a photo because of it. You're all amazing. Not liking my own body very much at the moment. Realised I've put on a lot a weight since I was last in here. Had a few meets since I've been back on the site but I'm really conscious about it. Had some idiot message me earlier just to throw some negative comments at me. Usually I could just brush it off, but for some reason it's really bothering me. Just need talking to my partner about it.

XX

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thank you op for posting this brave, honest, kind and thoughtful thread. This is basically everything I love about fab and the swinging community. Brave, honest, kind, thoughtful and amazingly supportive and encouraging people! (And not just the body positivity but in many ways!)

Soon as I’ve posted this message I’ll change profile pic to one I posted recently that I really wasn’t keen on and hesitated to post because of what it shows rather than what it conceals or flatters.

My pics are honest but naturally carefully curated to put my best foot forward as it were. I am heavier than I would like, working on that (mainly for health reasons, recently dx type 2 diabetes), have scars (shout out to fellow endo sufferers how much does THAT suck?!), stretch marks, cellulite…

I was soooo nervous when I joined fab about how I would be seen, if anything it’s been the most inspiring, empowering and enlightening experience of my life ( and I’ve lived a life!!). To the point sometimes I am tempted to suggest it to certain vanilla friends for the confidence boosting alone!!

Great thread, great responses.

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

Love this

Thank you for letting me be myself again!

Getting the Sly and the family stone funk vibes now. Tunes are going on.

Memories of dancing with my mum in he kitchen in full effect!

You’re gorgeous, Posh. I’m so glad you’re still here and still gracing this place with your thoughtful, amazing threads.

Lots of love

By *ust a little bit moreWoman  over a year ago

kendal

Oooo I needed this post today, coz I'm having a hideous feeling kinda day

I think everyone has 'bits' that they dislike, it's once the level of dislike begins to interphere with your everyday that it becomes a big problem,

I absolutely HATE my belly and muffin top, my boobs aren't quite what they used to be and don't even get me started on my incredibly boring unshapely ass!

I've lost and gained and lost again, then partially gained alot of weight,and had 2 kids....

I absolutely HATE being naked, alone, let alone in company, it makes me feel so vulnerable and insecure!

I just wanna be able to feel comfortable wearing what I wanna wear, n not have to don a pair of spanx when I go out!

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

I have changed my picture, in solidarity, to a recent one of the bits I dont love, basically my stomach and thighs.

I don't hate them either though, I am more accepting of them, but I know, that in part, this is because of other peoples view of me influencing my own.

Just try to be kind to yourself, thats my only advice xx

"I've been thinking about this for a while and decided I'd bring this thread back, not least because of Raven's thread, and some of Tea's thread. So excuse the waffle (you know I don't do things by halves!)

And yes. This is in part a "look at me" post. It isn't a "tell me I'm gorgeous" post though, it's just a "here I am". I'm hoping others may use it as a "look at me too" post and find their inner strength to show of the bits they don't love too."

Brave post. My clothes off to you madam. I have never taken a full pic of myself, firstly I can't actually fit in the camera screen and secondly I am disgusted with how I let myself down. The biggest thing about me used to be my boobs my bum and my hair, now I need a crane to lift my 2 bellies. I call myself sumo sized. As you can read..

I use my humour, weird humour to everyone else but me lol, my previous profile name was miss piggy ffs, but I use that as a defence pretty much my whole adult life. The bigger I've got the more funny I have to be to please people. Or to at least be accepted in some way. I wish I could say fuck people and their attitude, but i have let it bring me down in the past. Not anymore though, since feb I have been trying for myself to not let negativity overwhelm me or my fears.

So for those that have met me in the past, yep I'm the xxxxxl version now, with the same personality. For those that don't know me or want to after seeing my size, shame for you, but I don't judge, I'm not everyone's cuppa T

OP, again, very brave x

Next Door

By *educing_EmCouple  over a year ago

Tipperary

Ok Posh it's the only one in my camera Roll and took a little bit to be approved but my lovely baby stretched belly ,loose skin belly button from pregnancies with a belly bar in and little boobies are on show.

It won't stay up for long but if you ladies can all be brave then so can I

Em x

Next Door

Ive never been confident with my body or with looks, I'm Ms Average from next door.

An ex told me he dated lots of prettier ladies than me and told me I wasn't tight enough also, and other things. It destroyed me and I'm still gluing the pieces back together.

I only dislike my lower stomach area and i have started loving myself.

Love you missus, you’re a beauty inside and out xxxxxxx

I've hidden my tummy now

You are amazing Posh

F

Well done Posh for starting this thread and to everyone who shared.

I've made my photo public for a while too.

Other people are often far kinder than we are to ourselves

By *hrek101Man  over a year ago

Herts

Bravo for being brave enough to share such deep personal insight especially on such a vapid place as FAB. That you have someone who loves you for you is all you need. Probably the sweetest person I have encountered on the forums you are a geniune Sugartits, a name I reserve only for the sweetest most special ones ( there has only been one other ).

"You are you NSP. And that's why I like you and respect you. . Got me feeling a little emotional "

Thank you lovely.

I got a bit emosh there too...

"This is the most heart warming and love filled thread I have seen on Fab!

Much love to all "

Sometimes the Lounge comes together in a beautiful way

We need more of this!

Jo.Xx

I have done a picture especially for you and this thread. I hate my stomach and breasts and face.. But not showing that much!

Jo.Xx "

Oh Jo. You know I think you have a beautiful body. And it is a glorious, glorious vessel

"Taking photos is a great way to get used to your body and its changes I think.

Fabs allows for so many as well, you don't have to delete to make way for the new."

I think it can be. But photos are a double edged sword. Because if you hate looking at yourself this much, it can be soul destroying.

By *ndtheswingersMan  over a year ago

colchester

As a slightly chubby middle aged bloke that has nearly always hated the way I looked, wanted a six pack and an extra couple of inches removed from some places and added to other places, I have come to accept I am how I am.

Lumps, bumps, scars, tiger stripes are all part of who you are and show you've lived a normal life.

You are brave, beautiful and very sexy to a huge amount of people.

Almost no-one is perfect, try and love who you are xx

By *rambuie100Man  over a year ago

essex/suffolk border

The beauty of a soul, shine’s brighter than the outer wrapping.

NSP your selfless act today has proved the above statement true.. you may see those things, about yourself… but there are lost in the kindness, caring and down right awesome nature of NSP.

From my visits to Forum, You’re always you, never fake and spreading positive vibes to all..

You forgot about your legs looking fab too.. strap on ya favourite heels and strut your stuff proudly.

There’s only 1 NSP and Fabland thinks she’s great x

"I've set my profile pic of the one I hate looking at myself in.

Now I know I'm not huge but I'm extremely insecure about the mum tum and tiger stripes, I've had this pic hidden a while I don't feel confident.

Op this is an amazing thread and I must say you look amazing, we are our own worst critics, I do wish sometimes I could see me in the eyes of the Mr.

Mrs "

I love that photo. You guys are so good at capturing the joy, the heat, the pure eroticism. And that's what I see... a sexy woman stretched out for her lover, fully embracing herself and him.

I wish you could see yourself as we do, and especially as Mr does.

You're stunning.

And... thank you

"

And I am crying now.

I just don't really have words (weird, innit). Posting this was a fit of "cross with society because they make us feel less than". And now, despite what I've said, I'm certain that anyone who did want to meet me isn't going to want to any more. Because you're right, and friends and people that matter won't care. But I'd like to be wanted by the person I want, and not just for my face and hilarious comedy genius.

Oh sugar!! Sorry, my lovely, that wasn’t my intention at all. I always know what I want to say in my head but I’m crap at putting it into words.

I just meant stuff anyone who only ever sees you as a body. I bet at least 80% of people on fab have things about their body they don’t like. We should only pay attention to ourselves and those who see past *just* the outside.

That probably hasn’t helped at all!!

"

I hope you know, my tears were happy and emotional. You are a beautiful soul and I read your words as they were meant, and I'm sorry I didn't express myself better

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Posh you're a beautiful woman inside and out .

Most of us have lumps and bumps we don't like ,I deffo do (too much cheese & crisps lol).

What a fanstastic post ,never change lady xx

Nottingham

We need more of this!

Jo.Xx

Jo.Xx

Oh Jo. You know I think you have a beautiful body. And it is a glorious, glorious vessel "

I feel very vulnerable!!

I like you, look at myself and see something different!

But I appreciate what it is doing for me.

Jo.Xx

"My stomach and my butt, the years of up and down weight gain and loss, the rapid and slow of both have left my stomach with an overhang and a horribly shaped butt. That and the scars and veins on my legs, especially the big scar from surgery I have that I hate.

I'm slowly learning to love and accept my body but I don't think I'll ever be truly happy

Tinder x"

I hope you're wrong. One day.

Even one moment. One moment of teue happiness with yourself.

That would be huge. And I'm rooting for you.

"I am quite clear on my profile about my body and it’s size.. and I’m glad I’ve got to a point where I don’t care what people think.. they can either like it or not..so very much like Marmite.

Do I look good naked..?..hell no.. but I like getting an all over tan and I like to go to clubs wearing nice lingerie because it makes me feel good.. I don’t care what others may think lol

"

This fills my heart with happy. Because that is what I think we all strive for. You rock!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Oh NSP. I remember the first thread of this.

I think it's as beautiful a genuine sentiment as then.

I'm rather hungover and hiding from the world. A new friend inspired me to take a photo of my tummy, he loves my body. All of it. And it's reminded me that actually, while I'm not the biggest fan of my tummy? Fuck it, it's me.

I'm down from a 28/30 to a size 18. I've not been a size 18 since I was 16. I've always been really hard on myself, sometimes believing physically I'm not deserving of attention. Touch. Like I needed to be different to be deserving of desire.

But that's not true is it? Far from it. I'm still fat but I like my softness. I don’t hate my tummy or how I look. And I'm happy my confidence is growing and I have lovely people to remind me I should like me.

"I don't like my belly, my hips and bum.

I feel like I am carrying suitcase behind and around me.

I am active and do a lot of exercise but every year for past 8 years when I get to point to push even further I get injured badly.

I'm fed up and tired of it.

Not a chance ,I could parade my body in front of a man with lights on or take my own clothes off.

He would need to undess me.

"

I'm sure he would be totally happy with that.

Being fit and active is great... that's the most important step

"What an inspirational thread, Posh.

I look down and don't think I look too bad, then I look in a full length mirror and see my flabby belly. Put it as my profile pic "

Oh Mr A... that's fantastic. Thank you for joining us...

Looking down is a great angle. And I love that you're embracing other angles too. You're so lovely

"I’m the biggest I’ve ever been. My arse is full of cellulite, and my stomach is big and flabby, finding motivation hard at the moment to do anything to change it "

You know how I feel about you and how strong and incredible you are. I want you to have happiness. All of it. And you don't have to change it. Because you're amazing. But if you want to, you'll find motivation at some time

"Thank you Posh for this thread.

A while back, I suddenly put on over 20kg. There are reasons for that but now I struggle to lose the weight and hate it. I also suffer with psoriasis so when I'm stressed and unhappy, it flares up horribly. I hate my skin, I hate the way I look. All of my pics are taken with care so no one can see how I truly am. It's been some time since I've had the confidence to be completely naked with someone.

Posh, you may think by posting this that people who wanted to meet you will change their mind but I believe the opposite will be true. This thread will make them yearn to meet you more. You may not feel it but you are a gorgeous soul, a breath of beautifulness on this forum and I have no doubt in real life too. "

Oh thank you lovely

The reasons are awful, whatever they are. But you can get through it, and I hope that you find some joy in yourself. I think your pictures are gorgeous. And remember, they're you. Whether they're carefully taken or not

"You are you NSP. And that's why I like you and respect you. . Got me feeling a little emotional

Thank you lovely.

I got a bit emosh there too..."

Sorry I didn't mean to have that effect... but this has made me want to do that thing we mentioned a million times more .

I have scars from operations, I don't have the toned look or the chiselled looks but at the risk of sounding like a song I am what I am and the world can take me as I am. A big virtual hug is headed your way x

"I completely agree with what you've put. We all have body hang ups and insecurities and are alot kinder to strangers than we are to ourselves. It's only recently I'm trying to change the way I view myself and start to love the flaws. My body's got me this far boobs and all and each line, wrinkle, crease and scar holds a story xT "

This is gorgeous. Just keep taking the steps. You've a gorgeous form and it writes your story!

"OP - this is a brave and fantastic thread. I think you do yourself a disservice as to how you see your own body, but I know we are all our own worst critics.

I dislike my belly immensely , yet I know Wolf wouldn’t agree. We’ve just showered together and he’s lovingly soaped and stroked me all over. Worse than that I currently have a limp and feel very conscious of it when I’m walking. I feel like it’s all others see when I’m out and about, shopping etc. In the spirit of your thread, profile pic changed for now.

Red x "

That's a beautiful picture. Lovely. And Wolf sounds like he loves your whole self, isn't it gorgeous when that's the case, even if you can't understand why.

I know what you mean about the limp. I'm often on crutches so I can absolutely relate. I hate people looking at me and anything like that makes it feel like all they're doing is staring.

"

And I love *all* of you . Because you’re a nutter in the greatest way. And you have the hugest heart.

This post is beautiful and raw. It’s fab at its finest.

Every damn person on here has made me smile. I’m inspired.

Mrs M"

Oh Mrs

This is wonderful. And thank you

My greying hair. It was a shock when it started, there’s more and more each week now.

By *illmywifeCouple  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Matt here, I think every woman has bits of their body they hate. This can become a problem for them as they over think things and in the main the bits they hate are gorgeous anyway. Personally I love exploring a woman's body kissing it all over. I love stretch marks, why look at a plain thing! All the scars, wobbly bits etc are what make you you. Woman are such gorgeous creatures.

As a teenager I worked at a nursing home, I saw this new care assistance for the first time and said out loud "wow", she had model looks and I would have quite willingly given her children. Then the other care assistants befriended her and made her change her hair, plaster herself in makeup etc. She turned from being this young gorgeous model looker to a plain Jane.

I say be proud of your body, don't do anything to please anyone else and start loving yourself

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was quite happy with my weight all though not an attractive body noone ever ran away

Since Jay died I've piled on the weight through comfort eating. My clothes no longer fit and I'm not comfy.

But I'm not that bothered I'm not out to attract anyone and I think subconsciously I don't want anyone to be attracted to me.

I have far more important things to worry about than my weight.

I'm going on a spending spree next week to buy a lot of new clothes. Hopefully when I've bought clothes that actually fit I will be even less bothered.

Well done to everyone who has put a picture up. Posh first thing I noticed about your picture was what long legs you've got. I've got really short legs and no matter what I did I wouldn't be able to change that

"I’m the biggest I’ve ever been. My arse is full of cellulite, and my stomach is big and flabby, finding motivation hard at the moment to do anything to change it

You know how I feel about you and how strong and incredible you are. I want you to have happiness. All of it. And you don't have to change it. Because you're amazing. But if you want to, you'll find motivation at some time "

thanks angel

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Although I'm happy with myself and gratefull for all I'am and all I have, when I see photos of myself I'm I never like what I see. I know this is ego but I'm simply not an attactive person, facial or body wise. I do accept myself though.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I've set my profile pic of the one I hate looking at myself in.

Mrs

I love that photo. You guys are so good at capturing the joy, the heat, the pure eroticism. And that's what I see... a sexy woman stretched out for her lover, fully embracing herself and him.

I wish you could see yourself as we do, and especially as Mr does.

You're stunning.

And... thank you "

Thank you, and again what an absolutely beautiful thread you've made.

Mrs

By *rincipessaWoman  over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

You are right that no matter who we are, the size or shape, we forever see the bits we don’t like over and above anything else.

I have a wonderful other person who constantly tells me how much they love me, all of me. They don’t accept it, put up with it but actively love it, it’s me. They’re slowly encouraging me to love it, not just accept it and hide it. I think one of the positives of hating my body is that my photography skills have become greatly enhanced.

Every now and then my other person gives me the confidence to post a picture like I never would have 6 or 8 months ago but I do and it gets the same response as any of my others. People don’t hate what they see the way I do.

I’ve made one of them my profile today in solidarity coz really I shouldn’t be getting to 54 before I start loving my body.

Also I had regular guys I used to meet

They met met me when I was 22 1/2 stone and still meeting me at 9 1/2 stone. Plus everything in between. They said it was the person I was They where attracted to not my size so that made me feel good

That saying no one is perfect is true but then you someone in here and they are in your eyes perfect, I’m too short at 5’8 and I’ve been called hideous and ugly and rubber lips on here but guess what here’s my face, I’m happy in my skin, I’ve met a couple of nice people in my time and spoken to more lovely ones, don’t listen to the voice in your head nor them, they ain’t worth your time, the saying people should use in here is if you can’t something nice …..

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I have terrible feet, apparently they run in the family.

Out n About

I'm usually quite articulate, but I'm struggling to find meaningful words to describe how fantastic it is to see so many people reveal and embrace their wobbly bits in pictures and making them public. It's great to see,

I congratulate you all

You’ve inspired me to upload a couple of pics.

Bent over no arse (big and bumpy when I’m stood up) and jelly belly.

It feels quite liberating actually

"Beautiful inside and out and did I mention incredibly brave too...

Mr Misty"

Your wife? She is. Very.

And so are all the people who are stripping themselves totally bare (in pictures or in words or both) gorgeous everyone to see. It amazes me whenever people do this

Lol I'm getting cold and chaffed skin. Can I get dressed now Posh

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

OP, thanks for posting. Bodies not working, particularly failing to grow babies resonates with me.

I know part of the reason I remain fat is that I am wearing my protective armour, and it looks pregnant.

I'm 58 and find it harder to shift the weight now. I'm bigger than I have ever been, but interestingly not has heavy as I have been in the past. That stuff about muscle weighing 'more' must be true.

I rely on my cleavage to divert attention from the vastness of my belly. These days I find the thing I don't like about me are my short dumpy legs. The legs were always short but used to be a better shape.

The lovely photographer who has taken my pictures for the last 9 years helped me to see myself better. I don't wince when I see my image anymore and I don't hide when a camera appears. I spent decades doing just that when I thought myself fat at size 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16. Now I aam 18-20 and know I am fat I am more accepting of myself.

In solidarity with those exposing themselves I'll share my big knickers photo (selfie, not the properly lit image the photographer might produce). It shows my size, belly and those dumpy short legs.

"What a beautiful, honest post! 3

I can fake confidence to within an inch of my life, but I rarely feel it! Boobs, Areola is my weak spot, they’re huge and I hate them so I but lingerie to cover them.

We’re all beautiful, we’re all unique and like you say, if you were another person, you’d tell them they were beautiful.

Mrs "

There are so many people who have posted about their confidence issues here and on other threads. In a way I think it is easier for people like me, who a lot of people would absolutely agree "should" have confidence and body issues, to post about our feelings. But it is so important for people to remember that *people* have issues with their bodies, and that includes people that the rest of the world would look at as having a stunning figure.

I hate that you do feel negative about your body in any way. I hate that anyone does. But thank you so much for sharing

"Love my body cause I made it, moulded it...my face I can't control and I'd fugly AF."

I love that you love your body at least.

Attractiveness and beauty are very much subjective. I'm not going to say you aren't as you think, but I am going to say I've seen your face and I don't believe you're fugly. And I don't believe I'm alone.

Thank you for sharing

"Posh, there are many of us who prefer what I'd perceive to be a normal body.

Yours is exactly that and nothing wrong with it at all.

You still look sexy. A naughty smile, a cheeky poke of the tongue or a particular look can be a lot more attractive than some of those that see themselves as onlyfans material.

Hardly anyone is 100% happy with themselves. I'm certainly not and as I've got older health issues have crept in which have made things worse but that seems to be the case for a lot of people.

Keep smiling. X"

I am bigger than the average woman. By that token, I've not got a normal body. And while I appreciate what you're saying, I think that using the word normal is part of the problem, as it implies that a body different to that would be abnormal.

My body settles itself (usually, not right now) naturally at about a size 18/20. That's normal for me. One of my closest friends has a body that naturally settles at a size 12. Her sister is a size 6 and has not moved from that aside from 3 pregnancies. We are all normal, but different. The pair of them will happily admit they eat crap and should do more movement. They also whinge at me for not eating enough. So, normal.

And any body, any person, can look and be sexy, from the outside looking in. We've proved here that just because others find someone beautiful, or perfect, that person might not be able to. And that's sad.

I hope you can at least be happy enough with you

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I've 'unhidden' a photo of my torso for the spirit of this thread, which I wouldn't have otherwise.

I uploaded it a while back but hid it soon after because I felt that it looked extremely effeminate and less masculine, affects attributed to my Alopecia.

Cardiff

"I've 'unhidden' a photo of my torso for the spirit of this thread, which I wouldn't have otherwise.

I uploaded it a while back but hid it soon after because I felt that it looked extremely effeminate and less masculine, affects attributed to my Alopecia."

-You lost your tummy hair due to alopecia? --pt

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

My mum tum, apron, overhang or whatever name it has these days I’ve pretty much come to accept. It’s part of who I am and it tells a story, a story of life and it’s never going to go back to how it was. The days I don’t like it clothes and clever angles on pics can disguise it

The thing that bothers me most is a lipoma I have on the left side of my forehead, my hair sometimes hides it but more often than not it’s on show. People think it’s a huge spot and if only it was. Trying to learn to love it, might even give it a name …..

[Removed by poster at 07/05/23 18:28:00]

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"I've 'unhidden' a photo of my torso for the spirit of this thread, which I wouldn't have otherwise.

I uploaded it a while back but hid it soon after because I felt that it looked extremely effeminate and less masculine, affects attributed to my Alopecia.

-You lost your tummy hair due to alopecia? --pt"

I lost it EVERYWHERE.

My thick thighs, husband loves them though, especially when wrapped around his head.

the abyss

I lost it EVERYWHERE. "

you are perfect as you

Cardiff

I lost it EVERYWHERE. "

Crumbs.

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

I'm too late to have anything particularly insightful to say. But this is a very thoughtful thread, Posh. And very you, if you don't mind me saying: open, honest, thought-provoking, but also wholly welcoming and inclusive, as I think we can all partly see ourselves in your OP.

I'm away so there will be no new pics of the many bits of my body I don't like (where do you want to start?!), but I've loved reading everyone's responses and seeing all the profile pics. A reminder why Fab can be a force for good too, sometimes.

"Also I had regular guys I used to meet

They met met me when I was 22 1/2 stone and still meeting me at 9 1/2 stone. Plus everything in between. They said it was the person I was They where attracted to not my size so that made me feel good"

The exact reason I want to meet anyone I want to meet.

They are my preference.

By *elisandre300Woman  over a year ago

dontbefuckingnosey

I’ve hated my body since forever…

I’ve been a toned size 12 and a very flabby size 26, currently sitting at a size 20 after losing 3 stone since last august.

The courage you’ve shown posting your photo has made me take a long hard look at myself, and try to focus on the positives my body can do… and try really hard not to just focus on all the negatives.

Thank you x

I've read everything everyone has written, and I know that the thread will close before I have a chance to reply to everyone up to this point. I'm going to keep going though. And if anyone wants to start a second thread when this one fills, please do. I'd love that.

I don’t have the confidence to do what you’ve done but I just wanted to say that I think you’re fucking amazing posh and beautiful just how you are

"Hats off to you Posh! I definitely couldn’t do this, I’m so insecure about my body.

I’m so glad you have a man who loves every bit of you "

Me too. I just wish that for him, and for those others I care about who see beauty in me, that I could see it too. I'd be less hard work then

"Thank you Posh for starting this thread, and to all those that have uploaded a photo because of it. You're all amazing. Not liking my own body very much at the moment. Realised I've put on a lot a weight since I was last in here. Had a few meets since I've been back on the site but I'm really conscious about it. Had some idiot message me earlier just to throw some negative comments at me. Usually I could just brush it off, but for some reason it's really bothering me. Just need talking to my partner about it.

XX "

I hope that talking to your partner helps. But for the record, you look lovely, in my eyes.

People baffle me with their need to message for no kind reason.

"Thank you op for posting this brave, honest, kind and thoughtful thread. This is basically everything I love about fab and the swinging community. Brave, honest, kind, thoughtful and amazingly supportive and encouraging people! (And not just the body positivity but in many ways!)

Soon as I’ve posted this message I’ll change profile pic to one I posted recently that I really wasn’t keen on and hesitated to post because of what it shows rather than what it conceals or flatters.

My pics are honest but naturally carefully curated to put my best foot forward as it were. I am heavier than I would like, working on that (mainly for health reasons, recently dx type 2 diabetes), have scars (shout out to fellow endo sufferers how much does THAT suck?!), stretch marks, cellulite…

I was soooo nervous when I joined fab about how I would be seen, if anything it’s been the most inspiring, empowering and enlightening experience of my life ( and I’ve lived a life!!). To the point sometimes I am tempted to suggest it to certain vanilla friends for the confidence boosting alone!!

Great thread, great responses.

"

This lifts my heart! It sounds like you have a really well balanced view of you, and of fab

"Love this

Thank you for letting me be myself again!

Getting the Sly and the family stone funk vibes now. Tunes are going on.

Memories of dancing with my mum in he kitchen in full effect!"

You have nothing at all to thank me for. You know that

"You’re gorgeous, Posh. I’m so glad you’re still here and still gracing this place with your thoughtful, amazing threads.

Lots of love "

Good to see you, Pickle. I'm not promising it'll last

"Oooo I needed this post today, coz I'm having a hideous feeling kinda day

I think everyone has 'bits' that they dislike, it's once the level of dislike begins to interphere with your everyday that it becomes a big problem,

I absolutely HATE my belly and muffin top, my boobs aren't quite what they used to be and don't even get me started on my incredibly boring unshapely ass!

I've lost and gained and lost again, then partially gained alot of weight,and had 2 kids....

I absolutely HATE being naked, alone, let alone in company, it makes me feel so vulnerable and insecure!

I just wanna be able to feel comfortable wearing what I wanna wear, n not have to don a pair of spanx when I go out!

"

I don't see hideous when I look at you. But you're right, it isn't the bits that are a problem, it's the overwhelming feeling of self loathing. And that, honestly I can't begin to describe today. I hope you can find some peace with your body, lovely. It has done so much with you

By *essicagraceWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Love you friend xx i adore looking at you. You make me smile. I look at you and I think of fancy lemonade and dragging dogs and laughing and vulnerability and of safety. Youre so brave. The best xx

Nobody is perfect nobody is better than anyone else if we all stood there naked we can look all we want and all we see is the same thing

We are all beautiful in our own way sometimes it’s not about the way we look it’s about who we are and what we are

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

"What an inspirational thread, Posh.

I look down and don't think I look too bad, then I look in a full length mirror and see my flabby belly. Put it as my profile pic

Oh Mr A... that's fantastic. Thank you for joining us...

Looking down is a great angle. And I love that you're embracing other angles too. You're so lovely"

Ah, you're too kind. You're lovely, too.

"I have changed my picture, in solidarity, to a recent one of the bits I dont love, basically my stomach and thighs.

I don't hate them either though, I am more accepting of them, but I know, that in part, this is because of other peoples view of me influencing my own.

Just try to be kind to yourself, thats my only advice xx"

You rock, woman.

And if other people's views can influence in a positive way, that is absolutely a win! Keep going gorgeous

"

Brave post. My clothes off to you madam. I have never taken a full pic of myself, firstly I can't actually fit in the camera screen and secondly I am disgusted with how I let myself down. The biggest thing about me used to be my boobs my bum and my hair, now I need a crane to lift my 2 bellies. I call myself sumo sized. As you can read..

I use my humour, weird humour to everyone else but me lol, my previous profile name was miss piggy ffs, but I use that as a defence pretty much my whole adult life. The bigger I've got the more funny I have to be to please people. Or to at least be accepted in some way. I wish I could say fuck people and their attitude, but i have let it bring me down in the past. Not anymore though, since feb I have been trying for myself to not let negativity overwhelm me or my fears.

So for those that have met me in the past, yep I'm the xxxxxl version now, with the same personality. For those that don't know me or want to after seeing my size, shame for you, but I don't judge, I'm not everyone's cuppa T

OP, again, very brave x"

First... put your clothes on if you're cold and chafing, lovely!

It's so easy to use humour to hide our sadness... I do it too. And if I criticise myself first, maybe it won't hurt when they do.

We need to stop, though. Our criticism of ourselves hurts those who love us

Such a relatable post and I'm not even a woman. I wish I was as awesome as some in this thread who are posting and saying they love all of themselves.

"Ok Posh it's the only one in my camera Roll and took a little bit to be approved but my lovely baby stretched belly ,loose skin belly button from pregnancies with a belly bar in and little boobies are on show.

It won't stay up for long but if you ladies can all be brave then so can I

Em x"

Em... thank you! And that is a beautiful picture. Look at you! That was where you grew your babies! Thats always going to be beautiful

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"

We need to stop, though. Our criticism of ourselves hurts those who love us "

Can you maybe make a pact with yourself to make a conscious effort not to do it?

Just for one whole day to start and then go from there?

"

OP, again, very brave x

It's so easy to use humour to hide our sadness... I do it too. And if I criticise myself first, maybe it won't hurt when they do.

We need to stop, though. Our criticism of ourselves hurts those who love us "

That's the longest I've been naked in 20 years. And to a bunch of strangers no less! Now back to a cheeky smile. You are amazing inside and out though, you do know that right? X

"Ive never been confident with my body or with looks, I'm Ms Average from next door.

An ex told me he dated lots of prettier ladies than me and told me I wasn't tight enough also, and other things. It destroyed me and I'm still gluing the pieces back together.

I only dislike my lower stomach area and i have started loving myself.

"

You know how I feel about you. And you know I can relate to what you said about your ex. That person needs a slap in the face, with a chair welded to a wrecking ball.

I love that you can love you. Because you rock

"

OP, again, very brave x

That's the longest I've been naked in 20 years. And to a bunch of strangers no less! Now back to a cheeky smile. You are amazing inside and out though, you do know that right? X"

I wanted to.message you but I'm outside your filters. I just wanted to say what a lovely natural photo that was

"Well done Posh for starting this thread and to everyone who shared.

I've made my photo public for a while too.

Other people are often far kinder than we are to ourselves "

You star

Thank you.

People do need to turn their kindness and love internally more I think.

"Bravo for being brave enough to share such deep personal insight especially on such a vapid place as FAB. That you have someone who loves you for you is all you need. Probably the sweetest person I have encountered on the forums you are a geniune Sugartits, a name I reserve only for the sweetest most special ones ( there has only been one other ). "

Oh you sweetie. I do love that name... reminds me of my youth

And thank you. I just like to make people smile.

"As a slightly chubby middle aged bloke that has nearly always hated the way I looked, wanted a six pack and an extra couple of inches removed from some places and added to other places, I have come to accept I am how I am.

Lumps, bumps, scars, tiger stripes are all part of who you are and show you've lived a normal life.

You are brave, beautiful and very sexy to a huge amount of people.

Almost no-one is perfect, try and love who you are xx"

I love that you have acceptance. That brings me joy. Thank you for sharing

"The beauty of a soul, shine’s brighter than the outer wrapping.

NSP your selfless act today has proved the above statement true.. you may see those things, about yourself… but there are lost in the kindness, caring and down right awesome nature of NSP.

From my visits to Forum, You’re always you, never fake and spreading positive vibes to all..

You forgot about your legs looking fab too.. strap on ya favourite heels and strut your stuff proudly.

There’s only 1 NSP and Fabland thinks she’s great x

"

Thank you. Nice to see you

"

OP, again, very brave x

That's the longest I've been naked in 20 years. And to a bunch of strangers no less! Now back to a cheeky smile. You are amazing inside and out though, you do know that right? XI wanted to.message you but I'm outside your filters. I just wanted to say what a lovely natural photo that was"

Me??? Try again if you like I've changed my filters

"Posh you're a beautiful woman inside and out .

Most of us have lumps and bumps we don't like ,I deffo do (too much cheese & crisps lol).

What a fanstastic post ,never change lady xx"

You're flipping spesh.

Thank you... I don't plan to change. Not inside.

Beaut, are you going for another thread? Part 2 xx

"Oh NSP. I remember the first thread of this.

I think it's as beautiful a genuine sentiment as then.

I'm rather hungover and hiding from the world. A new friend inspired me to take a photo of my tummy, he loves my body. All of it. And it's reminded me that actually, while I'm not the biggest fan of my tummy? Fuck it, it's me.

I'm down from a 28/30 to a size 18. I've not been a size 18 since I was 16. I've always been really hard on myself, sometimes believing physically I'm not deserving of attention. Touch. Like I needed to be different to be deserving of desire.

But that's not true is it? Far from it. I'm still fat but I like my softness. I don’t hate my tummy or how I look. And I'm happy my confidence is growing and I have lovely people to remind me I should like me."

Meli, this makes my heart happy. I love that you're happy, and you're more confident. Not hate, and especially like, are fantastic words to read. Truly.

That picture is lovely. Your friend is right.

And well done you for your hard work. It's great news!

"You are you NSP. And that's why I like you and respect you. . Got me feeling a little emotional

Thank you lovely.

I got a bit emosh there too...

Sorry I didn't mean to have that effect... but this has made me want to do that thing we mentioned a million times more .

I have scars from operations, I don't have the toned look or the chiselled looks but at the risk of sounding like a song I am what I am and the world can take me as I am. A big virtual hug is headed your way x"

I love that you're comfortable with you. It's excellent... and you're a top bloke lovely

"Beaut, are you going for another thread? Part 2 xx"

I'll start another if it is wanted, but I'm going to carry on replying to posts on here as well!

"

OP, again, very brave x

That's the longest I've been naked in 20 years. And to a bunch of strangers no less! Now back to a cheeky smile. You are amazing inside and out though, you do know that right? XI wanted to.message you but I'm outside your filters. I just wanted to say what a lovely natural photo that was

Me??? Try again if you like I've changed my filters "

I don't have photos on my profile but your welcome to message me

"My greying hair. It was a shock when it started, there’s more and more each week now. "

Woody... your greys are excellent... each one is a little bit of the love your kids have for you. So the more you have... the more they love you

"Matt here, I think every woman has bits of their body they hate. This can become a problem for them as they over think things and in the main the bits they hate are gorgeous anyway. Personally I love exploring a woman's body kissing it all over. I love stretch marks, why look at a plain thing! All the scars, wobbly bits etc are what make you you. Woman are such gorgeous creatures.

As a teenager I worked at a nursing home, I saw this new care assistance for the first time and said out loud "wow", she had model looks and I would have quite willingly given her children. Then the other care assistants befriended her and made her change her hair, plaster herself in makeup etc. She turned from being this young gorgeous model looker to a plain Jane.

I say be proud of your body, don't do anything to please anyone else and start loving yourself

"

I completely agree... but I'd say that's true of more than just women. People have body issues... it isn't gender specific.

"I was quite happy with my weight all though not an attractive body noone ever ran away

Since Jay died I've piled on the weight through comfort eating. My clothes no longer fit and I'm not comfy.

But I'm not that bothered I'm not out to attract anyone and I think subconsciously I don't want anyone to be attracted to me.

I have far more important things to worry about than my weight.

I'm going on a spending spree next week to buy a lot of new clothes. Hopefully when I've bought clothes that actually fit I will be even less bothered.

Well done to everyone who has put a picture up. Posh first thing I noticed about your picture was what long legs you've got. I've got really short legs and no matter what I did I wouldn't be able to change that"

"

Also I had regular guys I used to meet

They met met me when I was 22 1/2 stone and still meeting me at 9 1/2 stone. Plus everything in between. They said it was the person I was They where attracted to not my size so that made me feel good

"

Karen, I love to read you being positive. I really do. You are so lovely and I love that you're so chilled about you. It's beautiful.

"Although I'm happy with myself and gratefull for all I'am and all I have, when I see photos of myself I'm I never like what I see. I know this is ego but I'm simply not an attactive person, facial or body wise. I do accept myself though."

Acceptance is wonderful. It is the first step.

"You are right that no matter who we are, the size or shape, we forever see the bits we don’t like over and above anything else.

I have a wonderful other person who constantly tells me how much they love me, all of me. They don’t accept it, put up with it but actively love it, it’s me. They’re slowly encouraging me to love it, not just accept it and hide it. I think one of the positives of hating my body is that my photography skills have become greatly enhanced.

Every now and then my other person gives me the confidence to post a picture like I never would have 6 or 8 months ago but I do and it gets the same response as any of my others. People don’t hate what they see the way I do.

I’ve made one of them my profile today in solidarity coz really I shouldn’t be getting to 54 before I start loving my body."

I see absolutely nothing not to like... but I see what you may not like. You're so sexy, so desired. And your other person is right. Remember that... every photo is you. And they're all loved.

"That saying no one is perfect is true but then you someone in here and they are in your eyes perfect, I’m too short at 5’8 and I’ve been called hideous and ugly and rubber lips on here but guess what here’s my face, I’m happy in my skin, I’ve met a couple of nice people in my time and spoken to more lovely ones, don’t listen to the voice in your head nor them, they ain’t worth your time, the saying people should use in here is if you can’t something nice ….."

People can be so cruel. And I'm so sorry they have been.

"I have terrible feet, apparently they run in the family."

I laughed... I really hope that was appropriate

"I'm usually quite articulate, but I'm struggling to find meaningful words to describe how fantastic it is to see so many people reveal and embrace their wobbly bits in pictures and making them public. It's great to see,

I congratulate you all "

Your support is so appreciated

"You’ve inspired me to upload a couple of pics.

Bent over no arse (big and bumpy when I’m stood up) and jelly belly.

It feels quite liberating actually "

It is a bit! I'm so impressed with you, beautiful lady

"OP, thanks for posting. Bodies not working, particularly failing to grow babies resonates with me.

I know part of the reason I remain fat is that I am wearing my protective armour, and it looks pregnant.

I'm 58 and find it harder to shift the weight now. I'm bigger than I have ever been, but interestingly not has heavy as I have been in the past. That stuff about muscle weighing 'more' must be true.

I rely on my cleavage to divert attention from the vastness of my belly. These days I find the thing I don't like about me are my short dumpy legs. The legs were always short but used to be a better shape.

The lovely photographer who has taken my pictures for the last 9 years helped me to see myself better. I don't wince when I see my image anymore and I don't hide when a camera appears. I spent decades doing just that when I thought myself fat at size 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16. Now I aam 18-20 and know I am fat I am more accepting of myself.

In solidarity with those exposing themselves I'll share my big knickers photo (selfie, not the properly lit image the photographer might produce). It shows my size, belly and those dumpy short legs.

"

Darling lady! This is wonderful. You are one of the women I think so much of, you are beautiful and have one of the most special souls.

I see a beautiful woman, little but fierce in her prime. And you made the point so well... we have issues with our size no matter what size we are

I uploaded it a while back but hid it soon after because I felt that it looked extremely effeminate and less masculine, affects attributed to my Alopecia."

Nero, my treacle... thank you. I know how hard you found that photo. And I also know that you've been told many a time that you're no less masculine

"My mum tum, apron, overhang or whatever name it has these days I’ve pretty much come to accept. It’s part of who I am and it tells a story, a story of life and it’s never going to go back to how it was. The days I don’t like it clothes and clever angles on pics can disguise it

The thing that bothers me most is a lipoma I have on the left side of my forehead, my hair sometimes hides it but more often than not it’s on show. People think it’s a huge spot and if only it was. Trying to learn to love it, might even give it a name ….. "

Cookie my lovely... I've never noticed a lipoma, only your gorgeous face and sparkly eyes!

You're one of my body positive heroes you know

"My thick thighs, husband loves them though, especially when wrapped around his head. "

I hope that helps you to dislike them less!

"I'm too late to have anything particularly insightful to say. But this is a very thoughtful thread, Posh. And very you, if you don't mind me saying: open, honest, thought-provoking, but also wholly welcoming and inclusive, as I think we can all partly see ourselves in your OP.

I'm away so there will be no new pics of the many bits of my body I don't like (where do you want to start?!), but I've loved reading everyone's responses and seeing all the profile pics. A reminder why Fab can be a force for good too, sometimes."

YOLO, YOLO, YOLO.

Thank you. You rock. And you're a tidy package by the way

"I’ve hated my body since forever…

I’ve been a toned size 12 and a very flabby size 26, currently sitting at a size 20 after losing 3 stone since last august.

The courage you’ve shown posting your photo has made me take a long hard look at myself, and try to focus on the positives my body can do… and try really hard not to just focus on all the negatives.

Thank you x "

You're very welcome. And you're a beautiful lady my lovely. Focusing on the things you can love... but acknowledging the rest, that's the way to get to contentment.

"I don’t have the confidence to do what you’ve done but I just wanted to say that I think you’re fucking amazing posh and beautiful just how you are "

Thank you so much.

I looked at the old ones of these... some people have found their confidence since I started them, maybe and hopefully you will

"Love you friend xx i adore looking at you. You make me smile. I look at you and I think of fancy lemonade and dragging dogs and laughing and vulnerability and of safety. Youre so brave. The best xx"

You sappy fecker xxx

"Nobody is perfect nobody is better than anyone else if we all stood there naked we can look all we want and all we see is the same thing

We are all beautiful in our own way sometimes it’s not about the way we look it’s about who we are and what we are

"

I love the idea. But it isn't. The world is built around the physical to begin.

"Such a relatable post and I'm not even a woman. I wish I was as awesome as some in this thread who are posting and saying they love all of themselves. "

Men are more than welcome