FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile and verification trend

Profile and verification trend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athers123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Harpenden

1. Why do so many people say in their profile that they're not into Pee, Poo or Pain? Is everyone so inundated with offers of one or all of those things that they need to stop people from messaging about it. It seems about as relevant as saying "I'm not into choir music, space travel and paper aeroplane making so don't even ask OK!"

2. Why do so many verifications say "don't mess this lady/guy about"? Do they assume that everyone's default position is to mess someone around unless instructed not to? Messers will mess even if they're told not to but most people are nice anyway. Why feel the need to tell people what not to do? "Had a great meet with this gorgeous lady and don't stick your fingers in a plug socket".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Common sense is less common than the name implies

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"1. Why do so many people say in their profile that they're not into Pee, Poo or Pain? Is everyone so inundated with offers of one or all of those things that they need to stop people from messaging about it. It seems about as relevant as saying "I'm not into choir music, space travel and paper aeroplane making so don't even ask OK!"

2. Why do so many verifications say "don't mess this lady/guy about"? Do they assume that everyone's default position is to mess someone around unless instructed not to? Messers will mess even if they're told not to but most people are nice anyway. Why feel the need to tell people what not to do? "Had a great meet with this gorgeous lady and don't stick your fingers in a plug socket".

"

Don’t forget to treat them with respect

Harpenden

"Common sense is less common than the name implies "

LOL. Yes I do find I overestimate people a lot, probably my biggest fault...ahem

Harpenden

"1. Why do so many people say in their profile that they're not into Pee, Poo or Pain? Is everyone so inundated with offers of one or all of those things that they need to stop people from messaging about it. It seems about as relevant as saying "I'm not into choir music, space travel and paper aeroplane making so don't even ask OK!"

Don’t forget to treat them with respect "

Very true, DON'T mess them about, DO treat them with respect. The number of times I get that the wrong way round when people forget to tell me.

By *heDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

Paris, France & not in

"

Answers

1. Yes. Possibly half the messages I get are from people into that

2. It’s perhaps the person’s way of letting the verified person know how amazing the meet was and there was genuine care

Or

There’s nothing I can say about this Person..

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Think it’s that people often don’t know what to write on veris, so they add one of the things they’ve seen other people write that seems to fit the bill.

Or maybe they just can’t be bothered to think of anything, that’s also a possibility!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

[Removed by poster at 06/05/23 15:38:31]

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I guess it's assumed someone will piss on them if it's not stated & of course I'd treat them like shite if it wasn't for that one verification telling me not to.

Mrs

Harpenden

"I guess it's assumed someone will piss on them if it's not stated & of course I'd treat them like shite if it wasn't for that one verification telling me not to.

Mrs "

Well that's burst the civilised little bubble I've been living in. Thanks for the heads up. Editing my profile now

Harpenden

Answers

1. Yes. Possibly half the messages I get are from people into that

"

Yeah sorry about that! I'll stop bombarding you for a the "car battery golden shower special".

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I've had a few offers of pee, poo and pain. It seems quite a few people are into those on here.

I've said no every time.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I've had a few offers of pee, poo and pain. It seems quite a few people are into those on here.

I've said no every time."

Poo? Yeah....no

» Add a new message to this topic