FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Manifestation. The Law of Attraction

Manifestation. The Law of Attraction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you believe in it?

Do you use visualisation techniques?

Has it worked for you?

My friend is encouraging me to give this a go, which I will but I'm probably not as convinced by it as she would like me to be!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No I don't believe in it. I think that if you're really determined to get something the chances increase of you getting it. But I suspect there are a lot of people in war zones trying their best and failing to manifest peace. I think it's naive and slightly insulting to imply that if you don't have what you really want you're just not trying hard enough or don't have 'faith'.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes Neville Goddard is who you need to watch or read. I have done this many times myself

That's not really what it is though

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"That's not really what it is though"

I admit I don't know a lot about it. Can you give me a brief description?

I find it happens sometimes. I’ll be thinking of a person and they’ll pop up in some way. Hasn’t won me the lottery yet tho

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thoughts become things when you take actions to get those things.

Manifestation is like training to get what you want.

You remove the obstacles of self doubt and over thinking.

Helps you see, feel and act your way towards the things you want.

Not the same as wishing or hoping. With wishing or hoping you give the power to other people, situations etc.

Apparently!

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I don't think it's any different to writing your aims or plan out. Guess it just a different method to focus people's minds who need it. I don't believe that you can "bring things into our realities through energetic attraction".

But if it works for them, get in

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thoughts become things when you take actions to get those things.

Manifestation is like training to get what you want.

You remove the obstacles of self doubt and over thinking.

Helps you see, feel and act your way towards the things you want.

Not the same as wishing or hoping. With wishing or hoping you give the power to other people, situations etc.

Apparently!

"

I see. Is it another name for planning and hard work?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't think it's any different to writing your aims or plan out. Guess it just a different method to focus people's minds who need it. I don't believe that you can "bring things into our realities through energetic attraction".

But if it works for them, get in "

I think you're right. Whatever works for you.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I don't believe in any mystical connection but getting very clear on what you want definitely helps to reach those goals as you are more likely to spot the opportunities. So yes in that sense I do believe that LoA works.

No I don’t. I think it’s very unlikely that our desires can become reality just from positive thoughts. It doesn’t hurt to have a positive mindset and be aware of what your goals and desires are though. The more you think about them the more likely you are to work towards achieving them.

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

I called a woman once. It was an odd experience this tbh

I was at a gf house and she came round to visit her. I was asleep on the bed, naked. Back to the door.

I woke up to the noise of a strange woman looming in the door way saying something like. 'mmmm yeah I'd fuck that.'

Anyway I saw her leaving from the bedroom window. looked like a snarly Jennifer Ellison.

So I get in touch with her and she says she put a spell on me or something sounds like this manifestation thing.

I thought... Do I tell her I heard her, saw her leave and got her number off my mate.

And then I thought naaa she's enjoying herself, why shatter the delusion. Who am I to challenge someone's beliefs?

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Its highly miss understood and a lot of it is pedled by snake skin sellers. A lot has been taken from Eastern spirituality beliefs and it is not about trying to get a load of money and you perfect house, it is about connection to yourself and what is around you, the idea of accepting youself and once you do you can begin to move forwards and look toward the future. It is about emotionaly conneting to the positive vibations of the universe as you attract what you emotoionaly are. The idea of people suffering is about what we choose to experience before we take up human form, (this is not an opening regarding re-birth or reincanation).

There is so much more to it then this but essentioal, connecting with your kundalini energy.

Sagittarius A

"Its highly miss understood and a lot of it is pedled by snake skin sellers. A lot has been taken from Eastern spirituality beliefs and it is not about trying to get a load of money and you perfect house, it is about connection to yourself and what is around you, the idea of accepting youself and once you do you can begin to move forwards and look toward the future. It is about emotionaly conneting to the positive vibations of the universe as you attract what you emotoionaly are. The idea of people suffering is about what we choose to experience before we take up human form, (this is not an opening regarding re-birth or reincanation).

There is so much more to it then this but essentioal, connecting with your kundalini energy."

Kundalini Aarti Shakti..

I think that was it was, my Kharma to call her.

My mate was like... I know she's fit but she's nuts she thinks she's a witch. Don't come fucking crying to me when she fucks your head up.

Something inside me just knew that I must follow this path. I had to accept myself. Aum Aum

Just messing, that's some cool stuff you wrote there.

Tatooine

"Its highly miss understood and a lot of it is pedled by snake skin sellers. A lot has been taken from Eastern spirituality beliefs and it is not about trying to get a load of money and you perfect house, it is about connection to yourself and what is around you, the idea of accepting youself and once you do you can begin to move forwards and look toward the future. It is about emotionaly conneting to the positive vibations of the universe as you attract what you emotoionaly are. The idea of people suffering is about what we choose to experience before we take up human form, (this is not an opening regarding re-birth or reincanation).

There is so much more to it then this but essentioal, connecting with your kundalini energy.

Kundalini Aarti Shakti..

My mate was like... I know she's fit but she's nuts she thinks she's a witch. Don't come fucking crying to me when she fucks your head up.

Something inside me just knew that I must follow this path. I had to accept myself. Aum Aum

Just messing, that's some cool stuff you wrote there."

It's like the state of becoming a Siddha, once you atchieve perfect enlightenment, the thigs you would want to attract become meanigless to you.

It was all part of my upbringing and I also traveled and lived in Asia, I have some very established beliefs which are considered very left-field, but thank you.

Your subconcious thoughts define your reality. Doing visualisation before you go to sleep and getting into subconcious state (SATS). Affirming what you want and need in life. It's great and helps you stop having limiting beliefs.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I’m a believer in what is meant for you will find you. Both the good and the bad.

By *dmundwilsonMan  over a year ago

Llandudno

Visualising you! Siren!

I visualise Ryan every night....still not working!!

"I visualise Ryan every night....still not working!!"

Do you believe it though? The tricky part is your subconcious mind creating limits. Even you saying it is not happening is throwing out negative energy. Assumption and living in the end is what you need

By *rofessor ElementalMan  over a year ago

Durham

Cosmic ordering on its own isn’t what is going to bring you tangible results.

Rather, the methods you use and the steps you take along the way are what will really help you to transform your life. We believe…

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"I visualise Ryan every night....still not working!!"

All you need to do is get a hot ticket to a Wrexham game. I mean he even has a house down there now (or so it has been reported!)

Tatooine

"I visualise Ryan every night....still not working!!

Do you believe it though? The tricky part is your subconcious mind creating limits. Even you saying it is not happening is throwing out negative energy. Assumption and living in the end is what you need"

That isn't how it works

If you follow the teaching of neville Goddard it is. I am a master manifestor

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

I've been trying to manifest some women into my bed but it hasn't worked, I'm going to say it really doesn't work

Tatooine

"If you follow the teaching of neville Goddard it is. I am a master manifestor"
No its not, you can manisfest a romantic relasionship with Ryan Renolds. I grew up in a hippy communte with parents that followed easter philosophy. As an adult I spend 10 years living and working in Asia, traveling in the holiday and staying in various ashram, Buddhist Monasterys and have learned many things from various Gurus. That is not how it works, sorry.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Visualisation is a well researched psychological technique for goal achievement and isn't mystical etc. It's useful and I like to use it

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

So you visualise someone is for you? Isn't that what we all do?

I find meditation to increase mindfulness and inner calm does help attract amazing connections and occurrences. .

I been stuck in a hammering loop

With 2 different visualisations in parallel paths

Spinning around together at same time

Sleep deprivation not helping to focus

Think is starting the week 2 now .

Think I may be stuck in a dilemma and is a life time important one

Decisions decisions

What am I gonna do

What am I gonna do ?

I don’t know , take the beans out of the tin …

Sagittarius A

Kundalini Aarti Shakti..

Just messing, that's some cool stuff you wrote there. It's like the state of becoming a Siddha, once you atchieve perfect enlightenment, the thigs you would want to attract become meanigless to you.

It was all part of my upbringing and I also traveled and lived in Asia, I have some very established beliefs which are considered very left-field, but thank you."

Indeed and I think it's a huge part of my own personal philosophy. Particularly non-duality. Letting go of seeking. Self-acceptance is essentially what I do for a living. It's my way of being. Nothing but respect for your beliefs.

» Add a new message to this topic