FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Human Remains in Crocodile

Human Remains in Crocodile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Reports of a missing fisherman in Australia where sadly found actually inside a large salt water crocodile or salty as the locals call them..Police killed two large crocs and cut them open to find the human remains. Tom is no fan of Australia and has no wish to go there but to those that do then stay away from the crocodiles ..sadly this is all over the news

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why kill the crocodiles? Stay away from them

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Why kill the crocodiles? Stay away from them"

Bit harsh for the family of the deceased mate. Without remains,they cannot ever have closure, and might have to fight for years for life insurance payouts.... I don't believe in killing animals unnecessarily or for vengeance, but one needs to be practical too.

By *ts the taking part thatMan  over a year ago

southampton

"Why kill the crocodiles? Stay away from them

Bit harsh for the family of the deceased mate. Without remains,they cannot ever have closure, and might have to fight for years for life insurance payouts.... I don't believe in killing animals unnecessarily or for vengeance, but one needs to be practical too."

Not sure they'll be on Fabswingers to see it?

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Reports of a missing fisherman in Australia where sadly found actually inside a large salt water crocodile or salty as the locals call them..Police killed two large crocs and cut them open to find the human remains. Tom is no fan of Australia and has no wish to go there but to those that do then stay away from the crocodiles ..sadly this is all over the news"

Sounds like a clear case of poacher turned dinner to me Tom.

We need answers here, and make it snappy.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Met a group of auusies years ago with my ex and quite scary how many things can kill you there !! reason they were over here they said ??

By *uffolkcouple-bi onlyCouple  over a year ago

West Suffolk

Bit harsh for the family of the deceased mate. Without remains,they cannot ever have closure, and might have to fight for years for life insurance payouts.... I don't believe in killing animals unnecessarily or for vengeance, but one needs to be practical too."

How did they know which one to kill? Were more killed to look inside them and found nothing?

By *erence IIMan  over a year ago

Irrelevant

Bit harsh for the family of the deceased mate. Without remains,they cannot ever have closure, and might have to fight for years for life insurance payouts.... I don't believe in killing animals unnecessarily or for vengeance, but one needs to be practical too.

How did they know which one to kill? Were more killed to look inside them and found nothing? "

Apparently not. Twp were shot, one had no remains inside though they believe it was involved. I assume they have some other info as they were shot over 1/2 a mile from where he was taken. Seems a bit more than pot luck that his mates heard the splash, came running and he'd vanished then the authorities shoot a croc 1/2 a mile away and find him inside

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

How did they know which one to kill? Were more killed to look inside them and found nothing?

Apparently not. Twp were shot, one had no remains inside though they believe it was involved. I assume they have some other info as they were shot over 1/2 a mile from where he was taken. Seems a bit more than pot luck that his mates heard the splash, came running and he'd vanished then the authorities shoot a croc 1/2 a mile away and find him inside "

Are these buggers hunting in pairs…..?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Apparently not. Twp were shot, one had no remains inside though they believe it was involved. I assume they have some other info as they were shot over 1/2 a mile from where he was taken. Seems a bit more than pot luck that his mates heard the splash, came running and he'd vanished then the authorities shoot a croc 1/2 a mile away and find him inside

Are these buggers hunting in pairs…..?"

One hides in the Bush and when unsuspecting men walk past he shouts out 'psssst, want to buy a cheap crocodile skin handbag for the Mrs? Guaranteed to get you a blowie. '

Then when the guy follows it the other leaps out from behind a tree and snap, snap and Bob's your lunch!

A

By *rystal DreamtimeTV/TS  over a year ago

horsham

Maybe the police knew because it was recorded on video and then filed as evidence under the heading crocodile clip ...

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

My ex-wifes grandfather was eaten by a croc in Sarawak.

True.

Chelmsford

They slit open one of the crocs and found no human remains. There is more to this story than meets the eye. It could of been more crocs cut open until they found the bugger responsible

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Once a taste for humans, they'd potentially be hungry and killing more. I dislike killing of animals but this wss perhaps the key tool they had, to prevent more deaths.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Did they bite off more than they could chew?

Chelmsford

This is Tom's take on it. This happened in a very remote area away from the press and prying eyes. Let the poor man rest in peace and his family can have closure. The police on this occasion did their job and found the killer. That crocodile will never kill a human again. Rest in Peace

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Why are you killing the crocodiles… aren’t you basically “the away team” at that point…. That screams of humans trying to overreach..

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Crocs are common certainly in Florida so any water and the likelihood is their will be a croc in it, Australia has 100 of the most deadly creatures on the planet always check your boots before you put them on

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Crocs are common certainly in Florida so any water and the likelihood is their will be a croc in it, Australia has 100 of the most deadly creatures on the planet always check your boots before you put them on "

I mean yeah, obviously you check your shoes.

And your toilet seat

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Crocs are common certainly in Florida so any water and the likelihood is their will be a croc in it, Australia has 100 of the most deadly creatures on the planet always check your boots before you put them on "

I hate it when I find a crocodile in my boot.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Nerdy… but it’s alligators in Florida… not crocodiles…

As a rough rule… aligators are fresh water… crocodiles are saltwater

Manchester (she/her)

"Crocs are common certainly in Florida so any water and the likelihood is their will be a croc in it, Australia has 100 of the most deadly creatures on the planet always check your boots before you put them on

I hate it when I find a crocodile in my boot."

They're a lot worse when you're busting for a piss and you find one in the loo.

Manchester (she/her)

"Crocs are common certainly in Florida so any water and the likelihood is their will be a croc in it, Australia has 100 of the most deadly creatures on the planet always check your boots before you put them on

As a rough rule… aligators are fresh water… crocodiles are saltwater "

In Australia the freshwater ones are less dangerous. The salties are the ones you need to worry about - depending on where you live

By *imbo59seMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

I thought that too!

Can remember being out on an Airboat in the Everglades and this thing surfaced next to us.....then it yawned! Worse than the mother in law waking up

By *erence IIMan  over a year ago

Irrelevant

The Nile Crocodile found all across Africa is almost exclusively a freshwater animal though it can live in a salt water environment. The Salt Water crocodile found across SE Asia and Northern Australia similarly can be found in fresh or salt water though it is far more likely than the Nile Croc to be found in a salty environment

Chelmsford

These saltys are dangerous buggers

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

How did they know which one to kill? Were more killed to look inside them and found nothing? "

From the look in their eyes.

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Nerdy & pedantic - There are Crocodiles in Florida. The American Crododile is found in lakes, rivers, brackish water a d mangrove swamps they can,and occasionally do travel long distances in the ocean. Also found in the florida keys, Cuba and Jamaica, as well as in Mexico , Central and South America. They are rare compared to Aligators, and the population in Florida is estimated to be somewhere between 500 and 1200.

Oh and you're completely wrong about the saltwater/freshwater stuff! Nile Crocodiles are found almost exclusively in fresh and brackish water. It is very rare for them to venture out to sea.

And even in Australia most Saltwater Crocodiles are found in fresh and brackish water and not actually in saltwater.

» Add a new message to this topic