FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Give up

Give up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I may aswell give up. I may not the best looking bloke in the world but i give the best hugs. No need to be so rude and horrible us "FAT" people have feelings to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I'm sorry you've had people be horrible to you OP. We do indeed have feelings too.

Fab is about the long game rather than instant gratification I'm afraid.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Don't give ignore the nasty people! X

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

You have a verification despite only being here 5 weeks.

I would take that as a big tick in the positive column and the majority of single men can wait months or years before getting one.

You must be doing something right.

As Posh said above, patience is definitely a virtue on here.

"I'm sorry you've had people be horrible to you OP. We do indeed have feelings too.

Fab is about the long game rather than instant gratification I'm afraid."

i appreciate that. I have alway replied even if its a no but never been horrible bit thank you for your kind words.

"You have a verification despite only being here 5 weeks.

I would take that as a big tick in the positive column and the majority of single men can wait months or years before getting one.

As Posh said above, patience is definitely a virtue on here. "

agreed mate i wont give up but when someone points out your weight it hurts.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I'm sorry you've had people be horrible to you OP. We do indeed have feelings too.

Fab is about the long game rather than instant gratification I'm afraid.

i appreciate that. I have alway replied even if its a no but never been horrible bit thank you for your kind words."

It is also important to remember that no answer, or a deleted message, is (as per the site rules) a polite no thanks. There are many and varied reasons that people don't answer messages, and in fact there are many times that actually no answer, or being deleted, is better... that way at least they're not being nasty.

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

No one knows both sides, but if someone’s been unnecessarily nasty then just report and block.

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

Sorry to hear that happened. Body shaming is never ok and it says more about them than it says about you, really.

You’ve only been here for 5 weeks, Fab is rather about the journey than a destination so chin up, OP!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t give up and for the record you’re definitely not ugly or fat I’d definitely say yes

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

No excuse for being nasty I'd rather they deleted and blocked, sorry you had to receive such a reply

Sorry you've had grief from people. It's unfortunate that on this site it often happens. It stings, but there are plenty of good people here too. Best of luck.

"Don’t give up and for the record you’re definitely not ugly or fat I’d definitely say yes "
i may jave to slide into your dms lol

You're a fine figure of a man, onwards and upwards.

"Don’t give up and for the record you’re definitely not ugly or fat I’d definitely say yes i may jave to slide into your dms lol"

Would be happy to if you were closer

Aye you could be the best person in world and no-one would care on here it's brutal to be honest

"Aye you could be the best person in world and no-one would care on here it's brutal to be honest "

Not everyone is like this on here though. Just have to the nasties out

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Unfortunately it happens on here and no it's not nice when it does. But you can only control how you react to it. When I was first on I did get upset about abuse I got on here now I rarely get any (thank you filters) but when I do I roll my eyes think what a complete and utter gobshite they are and block and then completely forget about them. Why let some random twat that you are better off not knowing anyhow upset you.

It's the internet and you won't stop abuse no matter how much you want to,people will do it because it's anonymous on here just like any other website. And like I said no it shouldn't happen but it will we don't live in a perfect world. Just try and learn to ignore it as best you can see it as the rubbish taking itself out when people send it.

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Unfortunately it happens on here and no it's not nice when it does. But you can only control how you react to it. When I was first on I did get upset about abuse I got on here now I rarely get any (thank you filters) but when I do I roll my eyes think what a complete and utter gobshite they are and block and then completely forget about them. Why let some random twat that you are better off not knowing anyhow upset you.

It's the internet and you won't stop abuse no matter how much you want to,people will do it because it's anonymous on here just like any other website. And like I said no it shouldn't happen but it will we don't live in a perfect world. Just try and learn to ignore it as best you can see it as the rubbish taking itself out when people send it. "

Nailed it!

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"No excuse for being nasty I'd rather they deleted and blocked, sorry you had to receive such a reply "

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Best of luck in whatever paths you take OP

By *bwlady123Woman  over a year ago

private

Don’t give up this site is full of some nasty people but there are some lovely genuine people on here who are worth staying for

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Stick around OP, it's early days. Good luck.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

To be honest op you don't look fat to me. I would say you had a dad bad

Mate that’s shit…. Don’t let the arseholes grind you down. Was it on a forum thread or a DM?

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

We all get to see the negative side of Fab from time to time. There are vile people on here who will send derogatory and cruel messages to others.

I always think it says more about them than it does about me.

I would rather I carry a little extra weight than have an ugly personality.

Don't let them get to you, block and forget the idiots.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"You have a verification despite only being here 5 weeks.

As Posh said above, patience is definitely a virtue on here. agreed mate i wont give up but when someone points out your weight it hurts."

We've all been there, it's amazing how it gets turned on you when things don't go the way people like, it's the easy target. Just keep doing you and sod em!!

Tinder x

Being fat myself, I just say there's just more of me to love. Though deep down inside I cry all over my transformers pillow case. People can be cruel, but don't ever let any fucker get you down. We are all beautiful to somebody (yes even I am)

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

"I may aswell give up. I may not the best looking bloke in the world but i give the best hugs. No need to be so rude and horrible us "FAT" people have feelings to"

I'm sorry you've had such nasty comments, try not to let them get to you ( easier said than done I know!) Good luck x

We’re not fat, as my father has told me, I’m just a well rounded person

» Add a new message to this topic