FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time travel

Time travel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you could go back in time and shag any famous person who would it be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

We would double team Jim Morrison Xx

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I’d shag a forumite before she grew her hairy growler

By *ezebel100Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

David Bowie

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"I’d shag a forumite before she grew her hairy growler "

It's just hair

"I’d shag a forumite before she grew her hairy growler

It's just hair "

Don't worry nanna all true men prefer hairy growlers

By *pthepatchMan  over a year ago

beamish

Marilyn Monroe

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Brigitte Bardot in her prime (yea I know she’s still alive).

"Brigitte Bardot in her prime (yea I know she’s still alive)."

I'll allow it

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Lord Byron.

Love me some Romantic softboi headfuckery, I'd probably inspire When We Two Parted, Chapter 2.

Northampton

"Brigitte Bardot in her prime (yea I know she’s still alive).

I'll allow it "

In that case you’re more than welcome to join us on our time travelling gangbang

I'll allow it

In that case you’re more than welcome to join us on our time travelling gangbang "

I'll let you have your fun

Northampton

I'll allow it

In that case you’re more than welcome to join us on our time travelling gangbang

I'll let you have your fun "

You’re too kind.

By *ldgeezermeMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

The virgin Mary

I am now your god!

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

You can only go forward in time, if you went back in time and had sex with someone you would either create a paradox or alternate time line which could also cause a paradox as you will either, no longer be able to travel to your own time line and in this new one you will never be born and your atoms could become displaced or, an alternate you is born in the new time line causing a paradox in itself.

kent

The only equation in fundamental physics that implies a difference between past and future is the one describing Entropy. Every other equation applies both forward and backwards, whereas entropy only moves forwards, in that heat passes only from hot bodies to cold bodies, never the other way around. Does this mean that the forward flow of time is somehow connected to the generation of heat? Could be. Perhaps that’s why time flies when you’re having lots of fun

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

Cleopatra

By *rofessor ElementalMan  over a year ago

Durham

Travelling back to the 1920’s and 30’s to hookup with beautiful Louise Brooks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1 Marilyn Monroe

2 Mary Queen of Scots

3 Mary Magdalene

"If you could go back in time and shag any famous person who would it be? "

Young Martha Stewart

Tatooine

"The only equation in fundamental physics that implies a difference between past and future is the one describing Entropy. Every other equation applies both forward and backwards, whereas entropy only moves forwards, in that heat passes only from hot bodies to cold bodies, never the other way around. Does this mean that the forward flow of time is somehow connected to the generation of heat? Could be. Perhaps that’s why time flies when you’re having lots of fun "
Stop it, I think too much as it is, I'm going to have to look into this, meditate and come up with a theory and question.

kent

"The only equation in fundamental physics that implies a difference between past and future is the one describing Entropy. Every other equation applies both forward and backwards, whereas entropy only moves forwards, in that heat passes only from hot bodies to cold bodies, never the other way around. Does this mean that the forward flow of time is somehow connected to the generation of heat? Could be. Perhaps that’s why time flies when you’re having lots of fun Stop it, I think too much as it is, I'm going to have to look into this, meditate and come up with a theory and question."

If you think that’s mad, try this: the flow of time alters depending on your personal proximity to something of significant mass… like the centre of the Earth. This means (and this has been proven) that a person who lives at the top of a mountain will age a tiny bit faster than the person who lives at its base. It also means that your head ages faster than your feet!

kittylikestoplay

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

"You can only go forward in time, if you went back in time and had sex with someone you would either create a paradox or alternate time line which could also cause a paradox as you will either, no longer be able to travel to your own time line and in this new one you will never be born and your atoms could become displaced or, an alternate you is born in the new time line causing a paradox in itself."

And another paradox is that if time travel is possible it means future generations are coming back to observe us. We just can't see them.

Tatooine

"The only equation in fundamental physics that implies a difference between past and future is the one describing Entropy. Every other equation applies both forward and backwards, whereas entropy only moves forwards, in that heat passes only from hot bodies to cold bodies, never the other way around. Does this mean that the forward flow of time is somehow connected to the generation of heat? Could be. Perhaps that’s why time flies when you’re having lots of fun Stop it, I think too much as it is, I'm going to have to look into this, meditate and come up with a theory and question.

If you think that’s mad, try this: the flow of time alters depending on your personal proximity to something of significant mass… like the centre of the Earth. This means (and this has been proven) that a person who lives at the top of a mountain will age a tiny bit faster than the person who lives at its base. It also means that your head ages faster than your feet! "

That ones easy, time dialation due to gravety or vilocity which is Einsteins fault

Tatooine

"You can only go forward in time, if you went back in time and had sex with someone you would either create a paradox or alternate time line which could also cause a paradox as you will either, no longer be able to travel to your own time line and in this new one you will never be born and your atoms could become displaced or, an alternate you is born in the new time line causing a paradox in itself.

And another paradox is that if time travel is possible it means future generations are coming back to observe us. We just can't see them."

Or simply that if there is no time travelers from the future, either we do not make it that far or it simply is not possible.

To transport actalt matter into the physical past would take far too much energy, that would be for a single atom but for a complex organism such as the human body. Even if we where able to control the energy of a super massive black hole then, if this was eneough energy, the stress on our bodies and our minds could be fa to stressfull with unimaginable consiquences.

Northampton

I’m totally watching Interstellar again tonight after reading this!!

kent

"The only equation in fundamental physics that implies a difference between past and future is the one describing Entropy. Every other equation applies both forward and backwards, whereas entropy only moves forwards, in that heat passes only from hot bodies to cold bodies, never the other way around. Does this mean that the forward flow of time is somehow connected to the generation of heat? Could be. Perhaps that’s why time flies when you’re having lots of fun Stop it, I think too much as it is, I'm going to have to look into this, meditate and come up with a theory and question.

If you think that’s mad, try this: the flow of time alters depending on your personal proximity to something of significant mass… like the centre of the Earth. This means (and this has been proven) that a person who lives at the top of a mountain will age a tiny bit faster than the person who lives at its base. It also means that your head ages faster than your feet! That ones easy, time dialation due to gravety or vilocity which is Einsteins fault "

kent

"I’m totally watching Interstellar again tonight after reading this!!"

Yay Chris Nolan movies!! Loved The Prestige too.

» Add a new message to this topic