FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feeling special...

Feeling special...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eli OP   Woman  over a year ago

We all like to, to varying degrees whether on here or away from it.

How important to you is it on here? Do you readily believe you're special/mean something to someone? Is it something you actively avoid? Find easily?

And final question... is it something you enjoy doing with others, making them feel special?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aucasian GhandiMan  over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"We all like to, to varying degrees whether on here or away from it.

How important to you is it on here? Do you readily believe you're special/mean something to someone? Is it something you actively avoid? Find easily?

And final question... is it something you enjoy doing with others, making them feel special?"

I know I mean something to people friends close friends. And am beneficial in their lives enhancing it somehow...well they tell me I do. But they could juat very placating me

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Validation from strangers off the internet isn’t something I’m concerned about.

I prefer some form of attention from boy. Even if it’s just laughing at my shit jokes.

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

On here… not very important at all. I love the handful of friends I have here and privately they are special in lots of ways to me.

I actually prefer typing into the void here these days rather than the faux compliments and adulation that I once used to attract.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I don't have to be special to someone. But I do need to feel like a whole person, and not just a selection of orifices or a point of convenience.

Some people do make me feel genuinely special. And sometimes that scares the shit out of me. Sometimes it doesn't.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

We love making someone feel special, and at home we are always trying to make each other feel special. We take our connections seriously, be that family, friends and FWBs, and we invest as much time as we can to let our people know they bring meaning to our lives. It used to be the same on here too.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Feeling special on here not so much, but at the same time feeling like a person over a notch on a bedpost is important.

Mrs

And final question... is it something you enjoy doing with others, making them feel special?

I know I mean something to people friends close friends. And am beneficial in their lives enhancing it somehow...well they tell me I do. But they could juat very placating me "

No, I don't think they are. It's a choice to have someone in your life. If they're close friends, they've chosen you. They like you.

By *aucasian GhandiMan  over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

I know I mean something to people friends close friends. And am beneficial in their lives enhancing it somehow...well they tell me I do. But they could juat very placating me

No, I don't think they are. It's a choice to have someone in your life. If they're close friends, they've chosen you. They like you. "

But Meli I'm a dick..I don't even like myself lol

By *efinitely worth it...Woman  over a year ago

East Riding of Yorkshire

On here I take compliments etc with a pinch of salt, in reality I enjoy feeling special but I much prefer making other people feel that way, part of my need to please x

"Validation from strangers off the internet isn’t something I’m concerned about.

I prefer some form of attention from boy. Even if it’s just laughing at my shit jokes. "

Aww Rex that's lovely!

It wasn't so much about strangers on here - it could be friends. One of your harem who've enjoyed your bum love.

There's something so lovely and heartwarming about positive attention from loved ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find guys will make out you're something special, on here I don't take anything seriously though. At the end of the day they just want sex.

By *elinda BeaverCouple  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

No I don't feel special on here not by anyone. I'm just another woman they want to fuck. There's nothing special about that.

I feel special because I am special. Because he tells me so. And because my kids are living proof.

By *ittyDaggerWoman  over a year ago

Near Taunton

It’s important to feel like you’re not interchangeable for any other person, or just a collection of holes. I don’t need to be ‘only one’ level special, but a level of appreciation for who I am as a person does matter.

Am often told I am special....ever since I was a kid

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

I don't thoughtlessly go out of my way to make someone feel special. I don't really think about whether I am special. Everyone is special in their own unique way

When I spontaneously say something to someone and that's meaningful to them. I like that. If that person does the same for me that can touch me, for sure.

That can lead to conversation, which feels special and if that's mutual, well that's where it's at - whatever form of relationship it takes.

Some will blossom, some will fizzle others will simmer or go out with a bang. If it felt special it was worth my time.

Here for that and a few giggles, maybe learn a few things on the way like

"On here… not very important at all. I love the handful of friends I have here and privately they are special in lots of ways to me.

I actually prefer typing into the void here these days rather than the faux compliments and adulation that I once used to attract."

Yes, I think there's something freeing about being able to post without simpering replies because you're okay looking. I guess the falseness after a while is tiring.

I'm sure your friends love you too.

I'm very aware of what it's like to not feel special to people. Therfore, I try to ensure everyone in my life knows they are special to me. I try to make sure they feel it in my company too.

Regardless of how fleeting an encounter is on here I'd hate to think anyone left my company not feeling good about themselves (and hopefully me )

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"Feeling special on here not so much, but at the same time feeling like a person over a notch on a bedpost is important.

Mrs "

This for me too

Tinder x

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Words hurt no matter who they're from, you've got to be pretty thick skinned on here, enjoy schadenfreude or be a little machiavellian in real life for them not to bother you. I much prefer to be see the positive over throwing shade, or at least try to. If anyone has me feel special, it'll be my parents.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I like to make sure that people that are special to me know and feel that they are.

I also like to make others smile as well... but that's different.

And yes, I like to feel I'm special. If someone wants to put their penis in me then I want it to be because they want me... not just any penis receptacle. That doesn't mean I need or want hearts and flowers, or to be the only one - I've got that and am not looking to replace him. But to feel special and not just the first one that said yes, or the one that'll do until someone better comes along? Yes. I want to feel special.

And I don't feel it or believe it readily. I'm hard work.

Any attention on here means they want to fuck you or use you to get to the person they want to fuck.

Sagittarius A

"Any attention on here means they want to fuck you or use you to get to the person they want to fuck. "

I don't do that and definitely never the last one that's nasty. Too much self-respect to do that to someone.

I'm quite sure I am heavily doubted though. Always have been. It's fine.. puts me off then anyway so it's win-win lose-lose however you want to look at it.

We've been chatting ages, why haven't we had sex, are you gay?

No I just meant it when I said I liked you and wanted to be friends. Haven't felt that way about you.

Varied responses from hugging me to being punched over the years.

Nothing I say seems to make a difference, as to whether it's believed or not.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I'm not sure I have ever felt special to someone and I'm ok with that.

I do tend to go out of the way to make sure people in my life I'm close to know how special they are though and their happiness brings me joy

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

On here I'm definitely one for making them feel special, and it takes me a while to realise its not reciprocated like for like. Im a giver and don't see that changing though, as I like to think the best of people, before I find out the truth and amend my actions accordingly.

There are a couple of people on here who are in my inner circle, and I know how much they think of me and that will do pet, that will do

By *he_Wite_NiteMan  over a year ago

Manchester, but Usually Dundee and around

And final question... is it something you enjoy doing with others, making them feel special?"

Just the latter for me...

I love to make the lady I'm with feel special!

Ensuring that every moment is about them (as far as possible).

Whether it's a good blether over a coffee, pillow talk, or intimate play, there should be no doubt that they are the focus?

And Meli... you do indeed have a velvet tongue! That voice... o..m..g.. its like hot maple syrup running over the end of a spoon...

Mmmm

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

A few close friends sometimes tell me that I'm caring and helpful and suchlike, but I don't feel that I'm particularly held as Special by anyone in the way you mean OP. Perhaps it's just the emotional hammering that the last year has given me. I don't seem to be on anyone's sex list though, and not even on anyone's "hold her while she goes to sleep" list. Though maybe the second list is more difficult to get on than the first? Dunno.

I’ve not felt or been special to anyone in years, sad but true. With the throwaway society today I’m not sure I ever will again

"I don't have to be special to someone. But I do need to feel like a whole person, and not just a selection of orifices or a point of convenience.

Some people do make me feel genuinely special. And sometimes that scares the shit out of me. Sometimes it doesn't. "

Yes! You can tell when someone just sees you as a really good throat fleshlight and when they're interested in you as a person (don't get me wrong, I adore the former).

We are very similar Prey.

Sometimes I'm a bit scared, others I'm like wahey, let's give my emotional support pug a good story to listen to.

"We love making someone feel special, and at home we are always trying to make each other feel special. We take our connections seriously, be that family, friends and FWBs, and we invest as much time as we can to let our people know they bring meaning to our lives. It used to be the same on here too. "

I'm not sure which one of you I'm talking to so I'm going to approach this mindfully.

Yes, you do give that impression. I'm sorry it's no longer the same on here for you, x

By *mber81Woman  over a year ago

visits Paisley, Scot, lives in Preston, Eng

There are people in my life that are special to me and that I feel like I matter to.

I prefer people to feel good about themselves or feel special after an interaction with me because that also makes me feel good but I won't sacrifice myself, my authenticity or the truth to make that happen.

I feel genuine joy and happiness in other people's joy, sexual or otherwise and so those moments feel special to me even when fleeting.

Sagittarius A

"I don't have to be special to someone. But I do need to feel like a whole person, and not just a selection of orifices or a point of convenience.

Some people do make me feel genuinely special. And sometimes that scares the shit out of me. Sometimes it doesn't.

Yes! You can tell when someone just sees you as a really good throat fleshlight and when they're interested in you as a person (don't get me wrong, I adore the former).

Sometimes I'm a bit scared, others I'm like wahey, let's give my emotional support pug a good story to listen to. "

Sorry to butt in. But I'm me. Someone once said to me they don't understand what emotional support is, she was a psychiatrist too.

No, I don't think they are. It's a choice to have someone in your life. If they're close friends, they've chosen you. They like you.

But Meli I'm a dick..I don't even like myself lol "

Confession - I'm a bit of a dick as well. Some of the best people in my life are. You might not like you but others do. x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My close friends and family make me feel special.

On here I didn't care how many people a guy was seeing and I didn't have to be his number one as long as the time we where together we both made each other feel special

Sometimes I'm a bit scared, others I'm like wahey, let's give my emotional support pug a good story to listen to.

Sorry to butt in. But I'm me. Someone once said to me they don't understand what emotional support is, she was a psychiatrist too. "

Oh butt in all you want to!

I'm trying to reply to things while cleaning and being distracted by *stuff*. I think I could fap myself silly listening to a good voice.

Anyway - emotional support is so important! My pug? I love her. She's been there through it all. I even do a vagina test with her to see if I'm actually feral for a man or I'm just ovulating - if she leaves a snail trail, I'm doing it. It's having someone who's there for you, even if you don't talk for a few days. Being able to talk about everything, like why do Italian men have such a draw? Starbucks limited drinks. The sort of person who you can cry with, offer your shoulder and laugh your arses off because you've spent the past five minutes talking about two completely different subjects yet agreeing with each other.

I love my emotional support pug and I'm going to message her because this has reminded me how dear she is.

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

In the real world, I know I'm special to the people (and dog) I'm special to, and that's enough for me.

On here, I don't expect anyone to make me feel special, though it is lovely when a friend pops up to message just because they were thinking of you.

By *mber81Woman  over a year ago

visits Paisley, Scot, lives in Preston, Eng

"I'm not sure I have ever felt special to someone and I'm ok with that.

I do tend to go out of the way to make sure people in my life I'm close to know how special they are though and their happiness brings me joy "

I only met you once and I think you are pretty damn special so I would be very surprised if you are not special to quite a few!

"My close friends and family make me feel special.

On here I didn't care how many people a guy was seeing and I didn't have to be his number one as long as the time we where together we both made each other feel special"

Yes. I have a dear friend who is, for want of a better word, a massive man tart. An incorrigible man tart. But when we're together, it feels special. Outside of it I'm actually not fussed. It's fucking fantastic not overthinking it and just enjoying that moment. Those responses to me.

"I find guys will make out you're something special, on here I don't take anything seriously though. At the end of the day they just want sex.

"

It's good to take it with a pinch of a salt - there's no point thinking that every person sees you as something special.

But... but sometimes? They want you. Not sex with anyone. You. Because it's you.

I really can't hate on men today, currently in my I Love Men Era. I'd side eye myself if I could.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"

I like to make sure that people that are special to me know and feel that they are.

I also like to make others smile as well... but that's different.

And yes, I like to feel I'm special. If someone wants to put their penis in me then I want it to be because they want me... not just any penis receptacle. That doesn't mean I need or want hearts and flowers, or to be the only one - I've got that and am not looking to replace him. But to feel special and not just the first one that said yes, or the one that'll do until someone better comes along? Yes. I want to feel special.

And I don't feel it or believe it readily. I'm hard work."

This for me too. I’m hard work and I know I am. I won’t be someone’s notch. Ever. Neither will they be mine. I can count on one hand the number of people I’ve met on here in 8 years but they’ve all been special.

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

I don't need any validation from people on the interent, the way I am with friends, they know what I'm like away from the forums.

I'm sarcastic and shitty on the forums but this doesn't reflect who I actualy am in real life. I know who I am spiritualy and as a person regardless of my past emotional injuries and these things I am at peace with.

Away from here, with friend and family I'm loving and giving and strive to be there for them when they need uplifting as that uplifts me.

The one person who matters to me is my daughter, it is only her opinion of me that motivates my life.

By *herry delightWoman  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Feeling special is very bad for my mental health so I actively avoid anyone that wants to make me feel special.

Just the latter for me...

I love to make the lady I'm with feel special!

Ensuring that every moment is about them (as far as possible).

Whether it's a good blether over a coffee, pillow talk, or intimate play, there should be no doubt that they are the focus?

And Meli... you do indeed have a velvet tongue! That voice... o..m..g.. its like hot maple syrup running over the end of a spoon...

Mmmm "

But when you focus your energy so much on another... don't you like it reciprocated to some degree?

And thank you, that's a lovely compliment! x I've been using it too much recently though, it's a bit hoarse atm.

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

If you talking about being on fab then, no, I am in the sea of dick pics so I am not getting nowhere.

But if I do, lucky you

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

It's nice to feel special to someone I'm seeing regularly.

I don't need commitment or to be constantly messaged to feel that.

The best feeling is knowing my grandchildren and great-grandchildren treat me as a special person in their lives.

I love the way their faces light up when they see me.

I know I give a very special blow job

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Oh sorry, I'll answer your actual question now

I don't need to feel special to anyone from here, but, if I get the feeling I'm only thought of when better options aren't available, or they want a wank, my interest in them will wane.

"I know I give a very special blow job "

I'll come back to this thread but I really need to go and focus on other things for a few hours.

But this?

Yes.

Knowing I give a very special blowjob, how much someone enjoys it? Probably one of the most important ways for me to feel special.

Such a needy bitch, right?

By *ister CMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Its not that important to me... it used to be but the toxicity from the ladies in my experience and in particular the forums ruins it.

Itsnot my go to for meeting so I guess that's my saving grace.

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

I am especially average at best, on here, and I don't really think anyone thinks about me at all, other than as a potential shag.

Outside world, theres a small group of people who are special to me, but only probably one who really loves me. And thats fine too.

Sagittarius A

Sorry to butt in. But I'm me. Someone once said to me they don't understand what emotional support is, she was a psychiatrist too.

Oh butt in all you want to!

I'm trying to reply to things while cleaning and being distracted by *stuff*. I think I could fap myself silly listening to a good voice.

Anyway - emotional support is so important! My pug? I love her. She's been there through it all. I even do a vagina test with her to see if I'm actually feral for a man or I'm just ovulating - if she leaves a snail trail, I'm doing it. It's having someone who's there for you, even if you don't talk for a few days. Being able to talk about everything, like why do Italian men have such a draw? Starbucks limited drinks. The sort of person who you can cry with, offer your shoulder and laugh your arses off because you've spent the past five minutes talking about two completely different subjects yet agreeing with each other.

I love my emotional support pug and I'm going to message her because this has reminded me how dear she is."

. Ha ha well Italian women can have that draw too for certain. And yes there are some voices that just do stuff to us aren't there?!

As much as I agree with all of that, never had a pug though. I looked at that psychiatrist in my eyes and realised I could spend a thousand years and you'd never have a clue what I meant.

I can’t remember the last time I felt special, it BC was a long long time ago. (Yes I do, but it’s not from fab)

It’s nice to feel special, and for that reason, if someone is important to me, I wa t them to know it. And sometimes I go out of my way to let them know. I want them to feel special to me, I don’t want anything back from them.

By *essicagraceWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I think its easy to not feel special on fab because so many people will cast a net out wide and see what they drag in, so in many cases there's not really something about you they identified in you. In a lot of cases. It's painful feeling like you're just one that bit.

But when you do feel special. When someone does see you and you form a connection. When you click and its real. And your connection is unique, by virtue of you both being unique individuals, its so so worth it.

"I think its easy to not feel special on fab because so many people will cast a net out wide and see what they drag in, so in many cases there's not really something about you they identified in you. In a lot of cases. It's painful feeling like you're just one that bit.

But when you do feel special. When someone does see you and you form a connection. When you click and its real. And your connection is unique, by virtue of you both being unique individuals, its so so worth it. "

I’ve never felt special on Fab.

birmingham

"I think its easy to not feel special on fab because so many people will cast a net out wide and see what they drag in, so in many cases there's not really something about you they identified in you. In a lot of cases. It's painful feeling like you're just one that bit.

But when you do feel special. When someone does see you and you form a connection. When you click and its real. And your connection is unique, by virtue of you both being unique individuals, its so so worth it.

I’ve never felt special on Fab. "

I'm gonna take you on the date of your life.

On fab it means nothing at all.

Within family life it means everything.

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm very cynical anyway but on here, I've learnt to be even more. I've realised that men on here just go over the board with compliments etc to make themselves noticed as it's so hard for them. The compliments continue until they cum. Then they don't know you anymore.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yeah I don’t think I’ve ever felt special on fab.

Thinking about it, don’t think I’ve ever experienced this emotion.

The mr

I'm gonna take you on the date of your life. "

JessicaGrace ... just a message from you would make any guy feel special!

Like winning the lottery!

From close friends yes I love being made to feel special. I do really like to make people feel special or at least let them know that I've chosen them because of them as a person.

They're my choice not just an option.

Manchester

"I find guys will make out you're something special, on here I don't take anything seriously though. At the end of the day they just want sex.

It's good to take it with a pinch of a salt - there's no point thinking that every person sees you as something special.

But... but sometimes? They want you. Not sex with anyone. You. Because it's you.

I really can't hate on men today, currently in my I Love Men Era. I'd side eye myself if I could."

I think I'm at the complete opposite. I don't hate men. I just know they want sex and that's it. Me or someone else. I've not been made to feel special by anyone on fab. Quite the opposite, it's fine. The walls are just even higher lol. I'm glad you're in a good place though x

"I'm very cynical anyway but on here, I've learnt to be even more. I've realised that men on here just go over the board with compliments etc to make themselves noticed as it's so hard for them. The compliments continue until they cum. Then they don't know you anymore. "

I'm sorry if this has been your experience Curve, but I always try to ensure a lady has been satisfied at least once before she focuses any major attention on me... and then what else is the recovery time for, other than seeing to the lady's every desire...?

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I’m special to those that matter and couldn’t give a tuppeny fuck about anyone else.

Will always go out my way to pick people up when they’re down and consider myself a good human.

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

I always get compliments about my tattoos and body when I go on cam.

But to me it's meaningless, I don't know a lot of them so it's only words. I'm sure they are being nice but does nothing for me.

Sorry about that

birmingham

I'm gonna take you on the date of your life.

JessicaGrace ... just a message from you would make any guy feel special!

Like winning the lottery!

"

Overly good odds on this one I'm fairly accessible I'm in forums and cams fairly often hahaha. I'm no prize trust me.

"No I don't feel special on here not by anyone. I'm just another woman they want to fuck. There's nothing special about that.

I feel special because I am special. Because he tells me so. And because my kids are living proof.

"

You are special Belinda. In so many ways.

F ... Ahem, ahem, ahem

Nudge, nudge

Sometimes I feel destined for special things other times I feel special needs

birmingham

"F ... Ahem, ahem, ahem

Nudge, nudge "

You guys are VERY special x

By *anae21Woman  over a year ago

Nearer than you think

I love making someone feel special, and think I do it quite effectively.

Do I feel special? Sadly, no.

I really can't hate on men today, currently in my I Love Men Era. I'd side eye myself if I could.

I think I'm at the complete opposite. I don't hate men. I just know they want sex and that's it. Me or someone else. I've not been made to feel special by anyone on fab. Quite the opposite, it's fine. The walls are just even higher lol. I'm glad you're in a good place though x"

No, that's not quite fair to men. They don't just want sex. Sure some do. Some women do. Some trans do.

But I don't know, there are men who want more than sex. Are happy to have a friendship after, when you don't want to have sex with them/watch them wank.

Sorry your walls are higher - I hope one day if you want to knock them down a bit, you're able to, x

I'm gonna take you on the date of your life. "

That’s quite a statement!

"Overly good odds on this one I'm fairly accessible I'm in forums and cams fairly often hahaha. I'm no prize trust me. "

Don't do yourself down!

Loads of guys (and girls) would be made up to get a DM from you!

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

When you’re made to feel like an option so many times on here, there’s no way to feel special.

People can lead you on and make you believe you are, then the inevitable let downs come, so the walls go up again

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"When you’re made to feel like an option so many times on here, there’s no way to feel special.

People can lead you on and make you believe you are, then the inevitable let downs come, so the walls go up again "

Oh I knew that one so well, it's why it took Marc so long to nail me down even for just a coffee

Tinder

birmingham

"When you’re made to feel like an option so many times on here, there’s no way to feel special.

People can lead you on and make you believe you are, then the inevitable let downs come, so the walls go up again "

Relatable content

Manchester

I think I'm at the complete opposite. I don't hate men. I just know they want sex and that's it. Me or someone else. I've not been made to feel special by anyone on fab. Quite the opposite, it's fine. The walls are just even higher lol. I'm glad you're in a good place though x

No, that's not quite fair to men. They don't just want sex. Sure some do. Some women do. Some trans do.

But I don't know, there are men who want more than sex. Are happy to have a friendship after, when you don't want to have sex with them/watch them wank.

Sorry your walls are higher - I hope one day if you want to knock them down a bit, you're able to, x"

Sadly whenever I've felt like they should come down, it was clear that I shouldn't have. Clearly not the right person!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I am special to a very limited family group.

I gave up wanting to feel special on here some time ago. I hope that those that like(d) me may sometimes remember me, as I remember them, but I don't expect it.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I don't feel special away from here, I feel acceptance to a certain degree on here.

"A few close friends sometimes tell me that I'm caring and helpful and suchlike, but I don't feel that I'm particularly held as Special by anyone in the way you mean OP. Perhaps it's just the emotional hammering that the last year has given me. I don't seem to be on anyone's sex list though, and not even on anyone's "hold her while she goes to sleep" list. Though maybe the second list is more difficult to get on than the first? Dunno. "

I think the first list might be easier to get on. Possibly.

I'm sorry you've had such an emotional hammering this past year Polly, that's really rough.

I think, and yep, I get softer as the night progresses... it's great being special to someone. Whether it's platonic/sexual/romantic. Knowing that you're liked for who you are. But realising you're special, no, unique and great in who you are is more important.

I really hope the months to come are kinder to you, xx

» Add a new message to this topic