FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Masseuse in Surrey?

Masseuse in Surrey?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackDorian OP   Man  over a year ago

ashford

Vanilla purposes: Does anyone know any cheap masseuses or anyone into chiropody? Back and necks killing me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Chiropody is fixing feet. Do you mean chiropractor? I don't know anything about Surrey, however!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Try self massage videos on YouTube

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Vanilla purposes: Does anyone know any cheap masseuses or anyone into chiropody? Back and necks killing me "

Confused by cheap?

ashford

So yeah I thought chiropody was the study of chiropractic adjustments, worryingly my doctor never corrected me. I’ve tried self massaging but the stuff I’ve been looking at actually made it worse I’m sure lots of people use this as an excuse to get a cheeky massage but I’m genuinely in pain quite a lot of the time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So yeah I thought chiropody was the study of chiropractic adjustments, worryingly my doctor never corrected me. I’ve tried self massaging but the stuff I’ve been looking at actually made it worse I’m sure lots of people use this as an excuse to get a cheeky massage but I’m genuinely in pain quite a lot of the time "

Either get your Dr to or self refer to a physio

ashford

"So yeah I thought chiropody was the study of chiropractic adjustments, worryingly my doctor never corrected me. I’ve tried self massaging but the stuff I’ve been looking at actually made it worse I’m sure lots of people use this as an excuse to get a cheeky massage but I’m genuinely in pain quite a lot of the time

Either get your Dr to or self refer to a physio

"

Thank you !

» Add a new message to this topic