FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chased off site

Chased off site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entlemenpip OP   Man  over a year ago

not far

A friend of mine recently joined the site I was helping her with setting up profile and useful hints as I've been here a long time. After a week she has quit after the abuse she was getting from people because she didn't drop everything after being sent a pic of there cock it's passed me off so much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"A friend of mine recently joined the site I was helping her with setting up profile and useful hints as I've been here a long time. After a week she has quit after the abuse she was getting from people because she didn't drop everything after being sent a pic of there cock it's passed me off so much "

Sounds awful, but how did they get around the filters that you put in place for her?

You did set up filters, didn't you?..

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"A friend of mine recently joined the site I was helping her with setting up profile and useful hints as I've been here a long time. After a week she has quit after the abuse she was getting from people because she didn't drop everything after being sent a pic of there cock it's passed me off so much "

It can be completely overwhelming for ladies initially. I was advised to hide my profile and set up tight filters to only get messages from certain age range, nobody new, only people with verifications etc when I then went live.

Shame she didn't ask for advise from you or other females that have experienced it.

You get bombarded with messages even with no photos or text.

Maybe she would like to try again on her terms, where she looks through gents profiles and men can't actually contact her ?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It is overwhelming at first.

not far

"A friend of mine recently joined the site I was helping her with setting up profile and useful hints as I've been here a long time. After a week she has quit after the abuse she was getting from people because she didn't drop everything after being sent a pic of there cock it's passed me off so much

Sounds awful, but how did they get around the filters that you put in place for her?

You did set up filters, didn't you?.."

I did in deed tell her what filters to set up and she still got abuse from people

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"A friend of mine recently joined the site I was helping her with setting up profile and useful hints as I've been here a long time. After a week she has quit after the abuse she was getting from people because she didn't drop everything after being sent a pic of there cock it's passed me off so much

You did set up filters, didn't you?..

I did in deed tell her what filters to set up and she still got abuse from people"

Did you warn her what to expect given you've been here a while?

I've always advised new people, couples and especially women to do two things when joining.

Block all incoming mail.

Don't accept any friends requests.

It's best if they take a couple of weeks to acclimatise behind closed doors where nobody can contact them. It gives them time to work on their profile and photos, whilst browsing the site, deciding on preferences, interests and boundaries. It gives them a chance to explore the site safely with no harassment and no distractions.

It also means that once the two weeks are over they won't have that 'new profile' orange marker that seems to attract those that like to have first bash at new site members, often because they've exhausted all other options and been blocked by many in their vicinity.

Giving advice to newbies is only useful if it's advice that will help them ease in gently. Just telling them 'there's filters' isn't enough.

Why not tell her to try again but using the tips I've just given? She'll have zero messages until she wants them then and will still be able to contact people should she choose.

A

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

I feel sorry for her it is overwhelming especially when you first join, when I did I had no pics and no profile bio and I was still bombarded I thought about leaving but then hid my profile till I found my feet on here.

not far

So fun thing I've had a few get message me telling me what i should of done and one who was good enough to ask me if I'd be up for meet him with her. And to that guy the answer is no. As for all you wonderful people who have offered useful tips I will show her them when I see her next but to be honest I really can't blame her.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This site isn't for everyone. She's made her decision to leave and it should be respected.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was lucky. When I came to this site I'd already been on numerous sites so knew what to expect.

If she feels like giving it another go show her the advice above and she will have a better experience

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was it her idea to join the site in the first place though, or was it at your suggestion OP..

She has left and you shouldn't try to persuade her to rejoin.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

You have to have a thick skin for fab.

Use the filters, stick to your guns. Don’t let newbies message, only verified, set your age filters.

The good far outweighs the bad

I know everyone's experience is different, but there are ways and means of doing things on here.

I can honestly say, I never get any horrible messages. And no I don't have all men blocked.

not far

"Was it her idea to join the site in the first place though, or was it at your suggestion OP..

She has left and you shouldn't try to persuade her to rejoin.

"

It was hers

I've got abuse and mocked. Just block and block. We had a joint account here and the BS's we blocked so many and the bullying type EG, I sent you my face pic why not you? Whenn I asked them when and where we asked for a face pic as we did not they get abusive. So we did close the joint account Never really met up anyone as they fell at the final hurdel and that was hard work getting there

There will always be jokers around, ignore and a lot of what people say is not honest. However, there are honest and nice people around and we had a chat with a few but as long as uoi have not promised anyhting, why should the other get nast other than they are like that and a lucky especape

This is not really a place for friends other than online but a place for meeting and sex and we met one guy and he met the criteria and Mrs went further than she intially said she would and we were all happy. So do your homework, dont be afraid to ask questions and you can often tell by their repose if they are still on your shortlist.

By *ot_Guy999Man  over a year ago

Close by...

That is really unfortunate but I can understand women being bombarded on here. Sad really.

Maybe set up as a man? Sure fire way to have the opposite effect?

» Add a new message to this topic