FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Help me write the BEST EVER first message

Help me write the BEST EVER first message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickshawed OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Last night my husband and I composed what I think is a near-perfect first message. But I wanted to see if it can be improved upon. So I'm opening it up to the fora. Please add a line or two, see if together we can make a message so good it's guaranteed* to get those pants dropped and those cocks dunked in lady juice in a matter of minutes.

*Not a guarantee.

Our attempt:

Hey up sexy bitch. I'm waiting for you on the bins round the back of McDonald's. Come meet me at 3 o'clock, drop those knickers and climb on. I'll give you the best 30 seconds of your life. Then you can get me a happy meal. But be gone by 10 past as that's when the next slut is due.

Now over to you

(And for those unsure, this is not an entirely serious post )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Change bitch to biatch and that's about it

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I thought 'FAF' was the complete message?

By *ust a little bit moreWoman  over a year ago

kendal

Throw in a mcflurry (if the machine isn't broken) and that is nigh on perfection!

You'll be beating them off with a stick

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Manchester/ Cheshire border

Don’t forget to ask for either face pics or a friend invite too….!

By *ebootCouple  over a year ago

Telford

"Last night my husband and I composed what I think is a near-perfect first message. But I wanted to see if it can be improved upon. So I'm opening it up to the fora. Please add a line or two, see if together we can make a message so good it's guaranteed* to get those pants dropped and those cocks dunked in lady juice in a matter of minutes.

*Not a guarantee.

Our attempt:

Hey up sexy bitch. I'm waiting for you on the bins round the back of McDonald's. Come meet me at 3 o'clock, drop those knickers and climb on. I'll give you the best 30 seconds of your life. Then you can get me a happy meal. But be gone by 10 past as that's when the next slut is due.

Now over to you

(And for those unsure, this is not an entirely serious post )"

Spelling and punctuation is far too good to be taken seriously

"I thought 'FAF' was the complete message? "

FAF?

The only thing that concerns me is that he's waiting "on" the bins.

There's climbing involved?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Could we make it KFC?

Finger Licking Good and all that.....

A

I feel strongly that the word "hun" must be included in any decent message. Preferably more than once.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Last night my husband and I composed what I think is a near-perfect first message. But I wanted to see if it can be improved upon. So I'm opening it up to the fora. Please add a line or two, see if together we can make a message so good it's guaranteed* to get those pants dropped and those cocks dunked in lady juice in a matter of minutes.

*Not a guarantee.

Our attempt:

Now over to you

That works. Nugs or a burger?

J

Need converted to text speak

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Yeah not bad. I’d go on the lines off

Hey sexy ass

Damn you’re looking fine as fuck. Bet u wanna my hard cock is your tight pussy babe. Get your ass over to mine right now so I can slide it in u like I’m siding in yo dms beatch. Then after I gave you my nice cream pie we,ll go for maccies for another tasty treaty. Cya round slut. Hope you like the pic I send ya

I'll Be wearing jogging bottoms and have a cap on so you can recognise me

I quite like it. I’d probably reply

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

No one is going to think that’s real at all because you have not used the word “Bro” or “innit” anywhere in the message

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

*Not a guarantee.

Our attempt:

Now over to you

And if you don't have the best 30 seconds of your life and want a rematch my names not picard

By *ber7Man  over a year ago

Aberystwyth

Perfect, is it ok to "borrow" the text?

I might have to amend it a little, the road goes right round my nearest McDonald's...the bins have no privacy.

Lol ??

From a Tgirl perspective, I think this is the 'best' possible message I could get:

"Im straight but your really hot I live in Plymouth an your in Glasgow but Ill totally come up to fuck you

I love sissies like you your hotter than half the women Ive fucked bet u hav a nice cock

On a meet Im always d*unk an on snow it makes me soft but im sure I cud thum it in

Married she doesnt no shes to busy working as a GP an I dont work never have an I get bord am supposed to be looking after our baby but nan just deals with her

In addition to not giving a toss about my wife kid or bein a functional member of society Im thick AF and riddled with genital warts cos I neva use condoms init just bein honest

Dont do clubs cos scared u hav to pay for hotel

If u dont reply your a timewaster haha

Hit me back just to chat truly yours Im the man this is stan

Luv from Jeremy Hunt

Ps. You a man or a woman?"

Wolverhampton

"The only thing that concerns me is that he's waiting "on" the bins.

"

Should I offer to provide a ladder do you think?

Wolverhampton

"Perfect, is it ok to "borrow" the text?

I might have to amend it a little, the road goes right round my nearest McDonald's...the bins have no privacy.

Lol ??"

Please do

Let us know how you get on won't you?

Wolverhampton

"No one is going to think that’s real at all because you have not used the word “Bro” or “innit” anywhere in the message "

Damn, I'll have to try and work that in somewhere.

Wolverhampton

"I quite like it. I’d probably reply "

With a block, or in a positive way?

"The only thing that concerns me is that he's waiting "on" the bins.

Should I offer to provide a ladder do you think? "

I mean I'd be ok, long legs, but a ladder could be useful to some.

Also what position is this happening in? I'm guessing he's just sat on top of the bin?

Wolverhampton

"I'll Be wearing jogging bottoms and have a cap on so you can recognise me"

Good thinking. It would be awful for the lady to end up on the wrong cock if she picked the wrong bin.

Wolverhampton

"Yeah not bad. I’d go on the lines off

Hey sexy ass

Damn you’re looking fine as fuck. Bet u wanna my hard cock is your tight pussy babe. Get your ass over to mine right now so I can slide it in u like I’m siding in yo dms beatch. Then after I gave you my nice cream pie we,ll go for maccies for another tasty treaty. Cya round slut. Hope you like the pic I send ya "

A classic

Wolverhampton

"Need converted to text speak "

I'll check Google translate, see if that can do it for me

By *r-8-BBCMan  over a year ago

LONDON

*Not a guarantee.

Our attempt:

Now over to you

Only 30s ?

Wolverhampton

"Change bitch to biatch and that's about it"

You've done this before

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

This is all wrong.

You're spelling and grammar is too good.

You've wrote an actual paragraph.

Far too much effort has been put in to this.

A simple - u now??

Would do it

By *ecretRdvzMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

To be honest, if I sent someone that and they didn’t find it absolutely hilarious, I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life anyway so fuck ‘em. Seems a good way to filter out squares

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Think you need to add your balls are full of cum and that you've got a heavy load waiting for her.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"This is all wrong.

You're spelling and grammar is too good.

You've wrote an actual paragraph.

Far too much effort has been put in to this.

A simple - u now??

Would do it

"

*Your (I know)

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I feel strongly that the word "hun" must be included in any decent message. Preferably more than once."

I'm sorry, it might be controversial but I disagree, "Babe" is better. I just love being named after a movie star pig.

By *ecretRdvzMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Think you need to add your balls are full of cum and that you've got a heavy load waiting for her. "

Sex piss. Balls are full of sex piss

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Change the climb on you and best 30 seconds to lick you for hours for a happy meal and a dip of your choice

By *heExcommMan  over a year ago

Llantrisant

*Not a guarantee.

Our attempt:

Now over to you

Don't forget to attach a pic of a limp penis

Hey up sexy bitch. I'm waiting for you on the bins round the back of McDonald's. Come meet me at 3 o'clock, drop those knickers and climb on. I'll give you the best 30 seconds of your life. Then you can get me a happy meal. But be gone by 10 past as that's when the next slut is due. I'll be the guy in the Ronald Mcdonald costume, you'll be fucking lovin it.

AH AH AH AH AH

Wolverhampton

"Think you need to add your balls are full of cum and that you've got a heavy load waiting for her. "

Do I need to specify how heavy?

Wolverhampton

"Think you need to add your balls are full of cum and that you've got a heavy load waiting for her.

Sex piss. Balls are full of sex piss"

Ooooft. That would definitely work!

*Not a guarantee.

Our attempt:

Now over to you

That’s a cracking Message

Change the wording to KFC in Colchester or the New popeyes opening shortly it’s winner

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

Markfield

I think an opener of “wuu2 beautiful” would be an option to increase your possibility of a reply. otherwise, good to go with the other suggestions and adjustments

By *kpineappleCouple  over a year ago

Wimborne

"Think you need to add your balls are full of cum and that you've got a heavy load waiting for her.

Do I need to specify how heavy?"

Perhaps attach a pic of said balls on a set of kitchen scales? Dirty scales of course on a dirty kitchen surface

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Yeah not bad. I’d go on the lines off

Hey sexy ass

Damn you’re looking fine as fuck. Bet u wanna my hard cock is your tight pussy babe. Get your ass over to mine right now so I can slide it in u like I’m siding in yo dms beatch. Then after I gave you my nice cream pie we,ll go for maccies for another tasty treaty. Cya round slut. Hope you like the pic I send ya

A classic "

Ikr hahha

By *idsguySY1Man  over a year ago

shrewsbury

A limp penis photo next to a can of lynx is a must

Wolverhampton

Do I need to specify how heavy?

Perhaps attach a pic of said balls on a set of kitchen scales? Dirty scales of course on a dirty kitchen surface"

Damn, I just finished cleaning the kitchen. This will have to wait until tomorrow.

Wolverhampton

"A limp penis photo next to a can of lynx is a must "

Do men take lynx cans to McDonald's?

By *he AmbassadorMan  over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

Hey

Just read your profile,

Have to say,

BIG FAN OF YOUR WORK,

Do you want to nibble on Gingernuts by any chance?

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

My darling.

I have travelled far and wide, seen the most exotic wonders, walked into parts of the forbidden jungle but I have never seen a rare species such as yourself.

Many here have breasts, some odd shapes and weights but yours are perfectly formed. As if the finest potter as nedding clay, just the right amount of water, just right for my hands.

But darling, I am shocked further by you're hips and how they are shaped by the greatest groundskeeper for the finest fairway.

You're legs so silky, so long ,so inviting many most have tried to part them.

I'm so glad you resisted them oh lovely for it is I who must.

And wait... Oh what is this I see, a sweet lovely pussy, lips so perfect it's like the have been cut by the finest tailor making the most expensive suit.

You have been what I've been seeking, the gods demand we meet so we can save all humanity by making love to each other.

But deepest love. I have one question.

A question which I need you to look into your heart and answer truthfully for it will make our time together a more joyous event the likes never seen before.

Do you do anal?

Wolverhampton

"I feel strongly that the word "hun" must be included in any decent message. Preferably more than once.

I'm sorry, it might be controversial but I disagree, "Babe" is better. I just love being named after a movie star pig. "

Maybe this can be regionally specific? I think biatch works best in the Midlands.

By *kpineappleCouple  over a year ago

Wimborne

"A limp penis photo next to a can of lynx is a must

Do men take lynx cans to McDonald's? "

I wonder if next to a McDonald’s drink cup would have the same impact?

"My darling.

I have travelled far and wide, seen the most exotic wonders, walked into parts of the forbidden jungle but I have never seen a rare species such as yourself.

Many here have breasts, some odd shapes and weights but yours are perfectly formed. As if the finest potter as nedding clay, just the right amount of water, just right for my hands.

But darling, I am shocked further by you're hips and how they are shaped by the greatest groundskeeper for the finest fairway.

You're legs so silky, so long ,so inviting many most have tried to part them.

I'm so glad you resisted them oh lovely for it is I who must.

And wait... Oh what is this I see, a sweet lovely pussy, lips so perfect it's like the have been cut by the finest tailor making the most expensive suit.

You have been what I've been seeking, the gods demand we meet so we can save all humanity by making love to each other.

But deepest love. I have one question.

A question which I need you to look into your heart and answer truthfully for it will make our time together a more joyous event the likes never seen before.

Do you do anal?"

Oh dear sweetheart.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! But if you want to put your thing in my ring, I'm gonna need a ring on my fing.

So, before these total randos on this sex site, will you marry me?

Dust the Cheetos crumbs from my finger and place that ring, and you can have my sweet ass twice a year like so many monogamous couples.

Love,

Theresa May xx

Wolverhampton

"I thought 'FAF' was the complete message? "

It is elegant in its simplicity

Wolverhampton

"From a Tgirl perspective, I think this is the 'best' possible message I could get:

"Im straight but your really hot I live in Plymouth an your in Glasgow but Ill totally come up to fuck you

I love sissies like you your hotter than half the women Ive fucked bet u hav a nice cock

On a meet Im always d*unk an on snow it makes me soft but im sure I cud thum it in

Married she doesnt no shes to busy working as a GP an I dont work never have an I get bord am supposed to be looking after our baby but nan just deals with her

In addition to not giving a toss about my wife kid or bein a functional member of society Im thick AF and riddled with genital warts cos I neva use condoms init just bein honest

Dont do clubs cos scared u hav to pay for hotel

If u dont reply your a timewaster haha

Hit me back just to chat truly yours Im the man this is stan

Luv from Jeremy Hunt

Ps. You a man or a woman?""

Thank you for this. Now I know what to say next time I message JennieTV

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I just think you’re really childish.

Grow up for gods sake

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a weaker effort, without insistence on copious volumes of wank fodder up front

Hunni, send us more vag pics, so know U aint fake. Use Ur toys, fully, U stretched. Give us Ur numba, I'll call n direct ya.

No jonnies later, youll enjoy it better darlin. Will have my work balaclava on. All the birds tell me I look better than me pics.

Wolverhampton

"I just think you’re really childish.

Grow up for gods sake "

Should I have let you keep the toy from the happy meal?

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Grow up for gods sake

Should I have let you keep the toy from the happy meal? "

You just keep acting the clown.

We’ve got beef you and I

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

*Not a guarantee.

Our attempt:

Now over to you

Thats a copy & paste of my first to you!! You edited the bit about videoing a seagull picking chips out your arse crack but the rest is the same!!!!

By *C79Man  over a year ago

Caterham

Don't forget to add a picture of your dick next to a remote control or a can of monster

Just cum to Ireland lol

"Don't forget to add a picture of your dick next to a remote control or a can of monster"

Or the can of lynx

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Add "No time wasters".

*Not a guarantee.

Our attempt:

Now over to you

You have to add a 10 piece chicken nugget.

Mine would be more.

I'm running a bath but I'm missing my rubber ducky. How about you cover my privates instead you saucy minx? Not to say you look like a duck, guess it just rhymes with a word that I would love...oh forget it I've jizzed already.

Maybe in an hour or so?

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Sounds perfect apart from the bitch bit. I’ve found it’s frowned upon and women generally prefer to be referred to as “ sugar tits “.

The mr

"Mine would be more.

I'm running a bath but I'm missing my rubber ducky. How about you cover my privates instead you saucy minx? Not to say you look like a duck, guess it just rhymes with a word that I would love...oh forget it I've jizzed already.

Maybe in an hour or so?"

Update I tried both last night on 'online women', 5 messages each.

Not one message back...

"Throw in a mcflurry (if the machine isn't broken) and that is nigh on perfection!

You'll be beating them off with a stick "

Now you’re talking lol

Grow up for gods sake

Should I have let you keep the toy from the happy meal?

You just keep acting the clown.

We’ve got beef you and I "

Hehe I didn’t think there was any real beef in a Maccy D lol

» Add a new message to this topic