FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Block list

Block list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odgerMoore OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

I’ve got loads on mine… never knew so many people had passed that threshold… I know im on a few peoples list - mainly because the hubby feels intimidated that im so awesome and if I met them Id probably ruin the wife for other men with how amazing I am at all the sex stuff - so he blocks me before she gets the chance to ‘ride the valkyrie!’ - what makes you block someone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just asked to be added to one

She said yes

I only block those who are abusive in my dms

Carlisle

"I just asked to be added to one

She said yes "

Make sure she does it - women lie then look at pics of you naked when you’re not watching!!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Very incompatible views (on kinks, but also politics/social issues - I want to like the people I'm fucking)

Illicit substances

Uploading images I find unpleasant

In messaging (not relevant much these days) - not leaving me be when I don't reply, rudeness, insisting I'll squirt, terrible erotica, insisting they know me, more besides

Rude and/or unwise status updates (rude - stuff like "if you want to fuck an ugly cow, Fab has plenty"; unwise "my address is X and my door is unlocked" - neither of these are real, just examples of a type)

Miscellaneous stuff

Carlisle

"Very incompatible views (on kinks, but also politics/social issues - I want to like the people I'm fucking)

Illicit substances

In messaging (not relevant much these days) - not leaving me be when I don't reply, rudeness, insisting I'll squirt, terrible erotica, insisting they know me, more besides

Rude and/or unwise status updates (rude - stuff like "if you want to fuck an ugly cow, Fab has plenty"; unwise "my address is X and my door is unlocked" - neither of these are real, just examples of a type)

Miscellaneous stuff"

Made me snigger about terrible erotica… now got me thinking….. always a bad idea!!

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Abuse in messages.

Local people, if I know them or their partner. Or if they've been weird n creepy.

That's about it really.

People who send unwanted pictures. Or crass messages. Or who repeatedly message when I don't reply. Or get shitty when I don't reply .... or get shitty when I won't meet them .... oh my list is long

Manchester (she/her)

"Very incompatible views (on kinks, but also politics/social issues - I want to like the people I'm fucking)

Illicit substances

Miscellaneous stuff

Made me snigger about terrible erotica… now got me thinking….. always a bad idea!! "

It's so, so bad

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Where to start...

Carlisle

Illicit substances

Miscellaneous stuff

Made me snigger about terrible erotica… now got me thinking….. always a bad idea!!

It's so, so bad "

Check new thread… you saucy minxpot … I’ll stop there….

By *ingdangTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

I send people a polite message, they read and deleted. So I block them. Don't want to see their profile and treated like this again.

I block people displaying no photos who repeatedly look at my profile or have hidden theirs. Why do they get to look at my photo if i cant look at theirs!

People who are abusive or repeatedly try to get me in to conversation when i have told them im not interested.

People who clearly havent read my profile.

People who dont send face and cock photo in first message... i always send my ones on reply.

I got quite a long list.. wish i could bulk block no photo profiles but you got to do it one by one..

Carlisle

"I block people displaying no photos who repeatedly look at my profile or have hidden theirs. Why do they get to look at my photo if i cant look at theirs!

People who are abusive or repeatedly try to get me in to conversation when i have told them im not interested.

People who dont send face and cock photo in first message... i always send my ones on reply.

I got quite a long list.. wish i could bulk block no photo profiles but you got to do it one by one.."

I thought there was a public photos preference - maybe thats somewhere else very similar x

Manchester (she/her)

"I block people displaying no photos who repeatedly look at my profile or have hidden theirs. Why do they get to look at my photo if i cant look at theirs!

I got quite a long list.. wish i could bulk block no photo profiles but you got to do it one by one..

I thought there was a public photos preference - maybe thats somewhere else very similar x"

It's Fab, but people get around it. Make a picture public, send message, hide it again. In practice it doesn't work

Carlisle

I got quite a long list.. wish i could bulk block no photo profiles but you got to do it one by one.."

Just checked - in message filters you can block people from Messaging where theres no Public Pics

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

My block list is quite short. I can easily ignore rude messages but if anyone says hurtful things about me they get blocked. I am not here to be insulted by people who don't even know me.

By *obilebottomMan  over a year ago

All over

Inappropriate messaging, being one of those strange individuals that leave messages unread for ever rather than delete and/or block, being extreme in their opinions and treatment of others in the forums, being arrogant and dogmatic about their politics and care more about a political party than the struggles of humankind and one or two other reasons but all pretty similar to those that would apply to not befriending someone in real life. Here are prete much all based on character traits than anything else.

They’ve annoyed me enough

I know them

They upload pictures that we don’t really want to keep seeing

Carlisle

I thought there was a public photos preference - maybe thats somewhere else very similar x

It's Fab, but people get around it. Make a picture public, send message, hide it again. In practice it doesn't work"

That’s outrageous… these people need flogging… unless thats in their interest list.. then don’t!!

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I block anyone abusive or those who don't take NO as an answer and persist.

Manchester (she/her)

It's Fab, but people get around it. Make a picture public, send message, hide it again. In practice it doesn't work

That’s outrageous… these people need flogging… unless thats in their interest list.. then don’t!! "

When I used it I'd block anyone who had messaged me who looked like they'd done that

By *yreGuy99Man  over a year ago

Wyre/Persh

My block list is massive.. The majority are people that obviously hadn't read my profile.

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

If they persist or get abusive after a no thanks, sometimes it's the only solution.

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

People who send an unsolicited friends request.No message of any description but an invite to be friends!

M and M

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I block for all kinds of weird and wonderful reasons

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I block loads, my list is huge.... So many reasons

Too close.

Don't like the pics.

Don't like the way they come across in the forums.

They've messaged and not taken a no thanks.

Abusive messages.

They look like a fake profile.

Or I just don't like the look of them.

Mrs

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

Mostly creepers on my block list but then if someone feels strongly enough about something that is part of me I’ll also fire them a block. Nothing personal but it saves me accidentally messaging them at a later date too

"I only block those who are abusive in my dms "

*sends a dm*

"I just asked to be added to one

She said yes

Make sure she does it - women lie then look at pics of you naked when you’re not watching!! "

She has

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

I'm cock blocked! Next hahaha

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

Oh I block for anything. They live 100’s of miles away and I’ve never met or spoken but I dislike their status or thread comment and yup, blocked.

Easier searching for me later

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Pests who keep messaging when told no .

Those who have awful status updates up about others.

Some because their pics/profiles put me off

Anyone who sends a really graphic message or cock pic.

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

Abusive and pushy demanding people are on my block list.

Btw OP, how does one go about getting the chance to 'ride the valkyrie'? Is there a height restriction? Is there a queue?

Mine is getting full rather quickly

By *ommyTighMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reading my message but not replying, I’m not wasting my time

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

People that are rude, racist, can’t take no for an answer or who disrespect my beloved Leeds United

Mrs

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

"Reading my message but not replying, I’m not wasting my time "

Oh I wouldn’t block for that I’d still want to perve their photos

By *oofy321Man  over a year ago

moon base zero

I tend to block people in my local area if im not what they want..mainly age

By *irty-pairCouple  over a year ago

South Essex

Anyone who’s promising snow, 420 etc, or who is ‘HnH’ is an instant block. Closely followed by those demanding an instant meet, who are abusive, or won’t take no for an answer. Or someone who’s just downright weird!

Those who only address Stag get one warning - then a block.

That still leaves a lot of open space for decent, friendly folk though!

Carlisle

" I’ve got loads on mine… never knew so many people had passed that threshold… I know im on a few peoples list - mainly because the hubby feels intimidated that im so awesome and if I met them Id probably ruin the wife for other men with how amazing I am at all the sex stuff - so he blocks me before she gets the chance to ‘ride the valkyrie!’ - what makes you block someone? "
Unverified profiles but joined over a year ago! Ones who are very pushy and demanding, Someone with bad manners and don't make good conversation.

People who don’t take no for an answer, mostly, and people that send graphic presumptuous messages.

Carlisle

" I’ve got loads on mine… never knew so many people had passed that threshold… I know im on a few peoples list - mainly because the hubby feels intimidated that im so awesome and if I met them Id probably ruin the wife for other men with how amazing I am at all the sex stuff - so he blocks me before she gets the chance to ‘ride the valkyrie!’ - what makes you block someone? Unverified profiles but joined over a year ago! Ones who are very pushy and demanding, Someone with bad manners and don't make good conversation. "

That last sentence should account for 95% of fab x

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I don't have anyone on my block list, I know I'm on several block list mostly for unknown reasons

By *aui.Man  over a year ago

around here

I don't block very often at all. Sure there are people who don't get a reply or occasionally get a curt response but that's about it.

I've just checked and there are 2 on the list. I don't remember who they are or what they said but it must have been pretty vile if I've blocked them.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Usually attitude or having nothing in common and wanting to keep my update page tidy.

Often just for forum comments related to attitude.

Surprisingly I've blocked quite a few "hot" profiles.

I've been blocked by many so I can only assume for the same reasons given above and I'm ok with that.

Carlisle

" I’ve got loads on mine… never knew so many people had passed that threshold… I know im on a few peoples list - mainly because the hubby feels intimidated that im so awesome and if I met them Id probably ruin the wife for other men with how amazing I am at all the sex stuff - so he blocks me before she gets the chance to ‘ride the valkyrie!’ - what makes you block someone? Unverified profiles but joined over a year ago! Ones who are very pushy and demanding, Someone with bad manners and don't make good conversation.

That last sentence should account for 95% of fab x"

Sadly true! I suppose we all get blocked sometimes for nothing, But that's their loss. Haha x

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

Few ways to get to my block list:

- we chatted and discovered we aren’t compatible so won’t meet. Don’t want to accidentally come across the same profile again

- profile is local to me (appears in my local updates) and posting something I dislike (close up pics, rude, abusive, needy status etc. Want to enjoy my local updates feed.

- profile is local to me (appears in my search) and have mentioned things in the profile I am not compatible with e.g. straight only, bbc, tall, no kissing etc. Saves time not to browse incompatible profiles again.

- I click to perv on profile but found myself blocked. Always counter-block.

By *ezebel100Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Those that won't take no for an answer or who are rude or abusive.

Carlisle

"Those that won't take no for an answer or who are rude or abusive."

This seems a common one x

If they are a shadow profile, rude, send me genitalia photos as an introduction, if they clearly haven’t read my profile, the ones that won’t take no for an answer, if I feel like it.. I block first think later

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"Those that won't take no for an answer or who are rude or abusive.

This seems a common one x"

Yes it is, I always try and be respectful if we aren't interested, so It's sad to have abuse thrown at us for no reason.

Carlisle

"Those that won't take no for an answer or who are rude or abusive.

This seems a common one x

Yes it is, I always try and be respectful if we aren't interested, so It's sad to have abuse thrown at us for no reason."

Ive never got that?? Why do it - its a no- move on - just makes them seem pathetic.

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

" I’ve got loads on mine… never knew so many people had passed that threshold… I know im on a few peoples list - mainly because the hubby feels intimidated that im so awesome and if I met them Id probably ruin the wife for other men with how amazing I am at all the sex stuff - so he blocks me before she gets the chance to ‘ride the valkyrie!’ - what makes you block someone? "

People who get on my nerves, rude one , and one's that there's not a chance of meeting...

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

We’ll block people if we don’t know them and they send crude or explicit messages. But that happens very rarely. I expect we are on more peoples block list than we have people on ours.

Block list gets bigger everyday filled with dirty old men offering cash for weird stuff

Get a few abusive messages only had to block two because of persistent abuse

On the whole Most gents and women are lovely people inside and out

By *wingamajigsCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

Bad manners, abusive messages and people who let us down.

I've got a few on my block list. Mostly time wasters or someone who's been a fool in a rejection message

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Mine consists mostly of local straight cock hunters that kept dropping by my profile regularly and my ex is blocked and a couple of others. It's quite a long list in triple figures

If you’re on my block list, you’re there for one reason and one reason only. I have concluded that we’re not compatible and never going to meet.

How I’ve arrived at that conclusion will vary but it’s always for that reason. Just don’t want to show up in your searches in future and waste each others time

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I only block people if they constantly keep messaging me with abuse, there’s only a handful. I used to block people I don’t want want to meet but I let them all out a while back.

How do you see who has blocked you other than clicking everyone ? I just did everybody above one person had blocked me

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

"I only block people if they constantly keep messaging me with abuse, there’s only a handful. I used to block people I don’t want want to meet but I let them all out a while back.

How do you see who has blocked you other than clicking everyone ? I just did everybody above one person had blocked me "

You can't, can only see who you blocked unless click on profile and get that special cock block message

By *oah VailMan  over a year ago

Dover

"If you’re on my block list, you’re there for one reason and one reason only. I have concluded that we’re not compatible and never going to meet.

How I’ve arrived at that conclusion will vary but it’s always for that reason. Just don’t want to show up in your searches in future and waste each others time "

This ^^^ pretty much sums it up for me.

Reasons for incompatibility encompass most of the ones others have already mentioned.

Blocking someone is a tool to manage searches for me, not in any way shape or form meant as a personal insult.

» Add a new message to this topic