FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Weekly Mental health Check In 24/04

Weekly Mental health Check In 24/04

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtyIan OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

Happy Monday everyone! It's time for our weekly mental health check-in. How are you feeling today? Remember, it's okay to not be okay, and it's important to take care of ourselves both physically and mentally. Whether you're feeling happy and energized or struggling with stress and anxiety, we're here for you. Let's support each other and share our experiences. Comment below and let us know how you're doing today. Remember, you are not alone. We are all in this together.

Currently, my mental health is ok, but my physical condition is not as good had a flair-up of prolapsed disc issues that I have had for many years, so a relatively quiet week for me, been busy with art and writing, have done a few art pieces for fellow forum users, turning their pictures into art, the feedback has been good.

So take care, everyone. and remember my ears are always here x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope you feel better soon. Xx

By *uicy 2020Woman  over a year ago

London

Happy Monday OP and everyone.

Doing not too bad. Got my 1st proper CBT apppointment tomorrow so looking forward to that, just hope it will be worth the long wait. X

By *rtyIan OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

"Happy Monday OP and everyone.

Doing not too bad. Got my 1st proper CBT apppointment tomorrow so looking forward to that, just hope it will be worth the long wait. X "

I am sure it will be lovely x

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I’ve been in reasonable mental health for a long time. However, today is the first day in years I’ve gone “ **** it, I just can’t do what I need to do today”.

It’s due to a physical condition, like the OP. Hopefully there’ll be ways forward. Think today is just a one-off, really.

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

I hope you recover soon.

I am in the eyes of the storm unaffected by the chaos around me. So I will share some words that have inspired me.

As I got older I realised that there were no real winners

Or no real losers in psychological warfare

But there were victims and there were students

It wasn't David verses Goliath, it's was a pendulum eternally

Swaying between the dark and the light,

And the brighter the light shone, the darker the shadow it cast

It was never a battle for me to win, it was an eternal dance,

And like a dance, the more rigid I became the harder it got

The more I cursed my clumsy footsteps the more i suffered

And so I got older and I learned to relax,

And I learned to soften, and that dance got easier.

By *ycom72Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

As a sufferer of mental health it takes strength to talk about and Its amazing that you can be so open it… I have support from family and friends but work is a different matter I work as a engineer and it’s so hard to talk to other men about mental health issues it’s a taboo

Birmingham

Wished my father would have talked about his issues maybe he wouldn’t have committed suicide it’s so hard to deal with the aftermath the effect on my mom and my brother.

I have suffered since and have recently be diagnosed with a border line personality disorder which has a stigma all on its own .., I just want to be judged on who i am

Im sorry to drag everyone down maybe a swinging forum isn’t the right place for me to discuss this

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m doing better. I’m seeing a therapist and taking sertaline for depression. The side effects from it have mellowed out. Going tomorrow to see my therapist. Gets me out the house which is good

Birmingham

"I’m doing better. I’m seeing a therapist and taking sertaline for depression. The side effects from it have mellowed out. Going tomorrow to see my therapist. Gets me out the house which is good "

Glad your doing well sertraline will definitely mellow you ..

By *lutchieMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

Not in the best place if I'm honest

Feeling unwanted and missing my ex FB

Life moves on so I just need to buck my ideas up and get on with work etc

The weekend was a bit rough. Triple threat of my dad getting admitted to hospital again, my cousins little boy passed away and my uncle getting conjunctivitis put me in a tailspin.

Dad's OK now. Its a kidney infection and he's still in hospital. But he's delirious at times and taking it out on my mum and myself.

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I’m doing better. I’m seeing a therapist and taking sertaline for depression. The side effects from it have mellowed out. Going tomorrow to see my therapist. Gets me out the house which is good

Glad your doing well sertraline will definitely mellow you .. "

Yeah it hasn’t been easy but I’m feeling better and like myself before I took it

"Happy Monday everyone! It's time for our weekly mental health check-in. How are you feeling today? Remember, it's okay to not be okay, and it's important to take care of ourselves both physically and mentally. Whether you're feeling happy and energized or struggling with stress and anxiety, we're here for you. Let's support each other and share our experiences. Comment below and let us know how you're doing today. Remember, you are not alone. We are all in this together.

Currently, my mental health is ok, but my physical condition is not as good had a flair-up of prolapsed disc issues that I have had for many years, so a relatively quiet week for me, been busy with art and writing, have done a few art pieces for fellow forum users, turning their pictures into art, the feedback has been good.

So take care, everyone. and remember my ears are always here x"

I suffered severe brain damage when I was a kid and I get mentally exhausted a lot. Kinda like Tommy Shelby I need to keep myself moving or I just panic or just switch off. I’ve lost a bit of weight recently cos I’m working non stop, but I have no social life really and I don’t open up at all. Would love to actually have a reason to get myself out there. Starting from ground zero is difficult.

» Add a new message to this topic