FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age difference

Age difference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wondering if age plays a big part in people's meets as I've met a few couples and women where I've been their frist younger cock and I've been with people who don't care and sex is sex to them , curious of peoples thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Yes age does play a huge part in the swinging community and on fan no matter what people say on here.

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

Don't find a connection develops with anyone under 35. Not opposed to it, just doesn't seem to happen.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's all personal preference. Everyone is different. Personally I would not want to play with anyone who was in 20's

They say age is just a number

On fab it’s not unfortunately

Over 55 are put out to pasture lol

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"They say age is just a number

On fab it’s not unfortunately

Over 55 are put out to pasture lol

"

Only if you are a bloke

I stick to my preferred age range.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It matters to me .

I wouldn't meet anyone under 33/34

It just doesnt feel right & i tend to click more with men my own age give or take a few years either way.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

For us it does. We recently upped our lower age to 51.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

It matters to me, I don't want sex with anyone you g enough to be my child or old enough to be my parents.

Mrs

Met with older and younger for different things, all depends how we click

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's very important to me and always the first thing I look at on profiles.

So much so that if they fall outside my age filters I don't even read their bio or look at the pics.

I have daughters in their 30s so I won't engage with anyone within 10 years of my eldest and I adjust my lower filter every year.

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Course people on here prefer age gaps only gotta read the profiles

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"For us it does. We recently upped our lower age to 51. "

Wait for me?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"For us it does. We recently upped our lower age to 51.

Wait for me? "

I can't imagine meeting a younger guy - there are so many gorgeous younger females, my head would not allow me to enjoy the experience, worrying about my body and its life journey

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I can't imagine meeting a younger guy - there are so many gorgeous younger females, my head would not allow me to enjoy the experience, worrying about my body and its life journey "

That is one of the things that stops me from meeting younger men. I think they have an 'older woman ' picture in their head and I just don't fit it.

By *nonymous95-2Woman  over a year ago

Northwich

Lower age for me is more static that the upper. However, I wouldn't have someone that much older as a regular partner.

For a one off thing, upper age doesn't matter too much as long as we have a laugh and get on in the time we play. Unless your looking like my granddad or something.

For regular, I don't have much in common with people 20+ years older than me, so I'm not interested in older for this situation.

"I can't imagine meeting a younger guy - there are so many gorgeous younger females, my head would not allow me to enjoy the experience, worrying about my body and its life journey

That is one of the things that stops me from meeting younger men. I think they have an 'older woman ' picture in their head and I just don't fit it. "

Yeah - the entire time I'd be worried about bulges, skin texture, flexibility... And questioning why are they with me... Is it 'cos they can't get younger, so I'm 'any hole is a goal'

I’ve been told that my nutsack ages me by a few years

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

I try to ignore ages and treat people for who they are as individuals. I have had partners with big age differences and have got on very well with them, and have met plenty of people my own age that I haven’t got on with at all. I will be turning 60 in a couple of months and I think that will drop me out of a lot of peoples ranges so it will be interesting, as I won’t be any different to the person I am at 59, but I get that people have their limits.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"I can't imagine meeting a younger guy - there are so many gorgeous younger females, my head would not allow me to enjoy the experience, worrying about my body and its life journey

That is one of the things that stops me from meeting younger men. I think they have an 'older woman ' picture in their head and I just don't fit it. "

Both you ladies are lovely

Forum Mod

East Sussex

That is one of the things that stops me from meeting younger men. I think they have an 'older woman ' picture in their head and I just don't fit it.

Yeah - the entire time I'd be worried about bulges, skin texture, flexibility... And questioning why are they with me... Is it 'cos they can't get younger, so I'm 'any hole is a goal'"

I'm not too concerned by how I look more by the difference in their expectations and the reality

I think there are two types of younger guy. Those that genuinely want to meet older women and those that have been brought to it by lack of opportunity with younger women.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Both you ladies are lovely "

Thank you

Thank you "

Makes me wish was a lil older

Yeah - the entire time I'd be worried about bulges, skin texture, flexibility... And questioning why are they with me... Is it 'cos they can't get younger, so I'm 'any hole is a goal'"

I've been with several much younger men, and I just haven't found them to be judgmental or their expectations sky high - quite the opposite. There are those who want to tick "older" off their list, they're pretty easy to spot though. Some guys just prefer a more experienced and mature woman. I am hardly body perfection personified and all I've had are boosts to my self confidence and body image.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I've left a few younger guys "ruined" over the last few years, they need to be careful what they wish for

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yeah - the entire time I'd be worried about bulges, skin texture, flexibility... And questioning why are they with me... Is it 'cos they can't get younger, so I'm 'any hole is a goal'

I've been with several much younger men, and I just haven't found them to be judgmental or their expectations sky high - quite the opposite. There are those who want to tick "older" off their list, they're pretty easy to spot though. Some guys just prefer a more experienced and mature woman. I am hardly body perfection personified and all I've had are boosts to my self confidence and body image. "

You are 18 years younger than I though.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thank you

Makes me wish was a lil older "

Never wish that

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'm not trying to get into your M and S granny panties Nicecouple when I say this - I think you look very attractive.

Sure, there are younger men who almost typecast you in to some dull cliché about the older cock hungry cougar. But I think there are those who don't mind about age. It's not a *thing* for them if that makes sense?

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Most people I meet to be within 10-15 years either side of me, but have played with much younger. One of my play partners is 22 years younger. A previous regular sub was 36 years my senior.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not trying to get into your M and S granny panties Nicecouple when I say this - I think you look very attractive.

Sure, there are younger men who almost typecast you in to some dull cliché about the older cock hungry cougar. But I think there are those who don't mind about age. It's not a *thing* for them if that makes sense? "

That's nice of you to say, thank you.

I understand what you're saying

10ish years younger. Probably only a few years older though.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

If they're attractive thats all that matters age is literally just a number some youngsters look terrible and some oldies gorgeous

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I don’t really have a strong age preference but I do think that a woman reaches her sexual prime in her 40s and 50s - she knows what she wants and stops worrying about what others think of her and I find that attractive.

By *heExcommMan  over a year ago

Llantrisant

Personally, I find that I get along better with people who are older than myself than people my age or younger.

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

If I’m honest, I really don’t look at the age of people I just chat away if I’ve found I like their banter in the forums. If they’re attractive then all the better but age doesn’t phase me

By *llez WorldWoman  over a year ago

SE London

I've never met anyone more than 2 years older than me most seem to be 20s to 30s. I'm not opposed to it just who I've found attractive at the time

The age I am now, I would say age doesn’t factor in as much as it used to for me.

Saying that, I rarely find younger guys as attractive as I do older men.

Generally I prefer my foxes a little closer to silver. I don’t like training over eager puppies, even if they have their own charm.

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

"The age I am now, I would say age doesn’t factor in as much as it used to for me.

Generally I prefer my foxes a little closer to silver. I don’t like training over eager puppies, even if they have their own charm. "

I did not know, for the years we’ve been chatting that you were 7 years younger than me

"The age I am now, I would say age doesn’t factor in as much as it used to for me.

Generally I prefer my foxes a little closer to silver. I don’t like training over eager puppies, even if they have their own charm.

I did not know, for the years we’ve been chatting that you were 7 years younger than me "

Oh yeah! When I joined fab I was very much considered “young” to be in the scene. Less so now, but yeah, I was 27 when I joined.

By *otplumMan  over a year ago

Margate

Last summer I met a younger lady on Fab she was 30 years younger than me. I did explain that I felt a little anxious about the difference but she was more than happy with what I was giving her. It worked for several months untill she found a partner more in her age group on Fab.

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Bit of wet n dry and a buffer anyone can look good.

Btw buffers are on discount at Toolstation

» Add a new message to this topic