FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women who like to be wooed

Women who like to be wooed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oonshadow OP   Woman  over a year ago

COVENTRY

So this is a swingers site, but isn't it nice to be wooed a little bit, rather than feel that you're here to provide a service lol, isn't it a wonder why some guys are unsuccessful. Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I have absolutely no need to be wooed on here, in fact it would probably make me feel rather uncomfortable

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d like a bit of respect and decency but wouldn’t like to be wooed. That would be too boyfriendy

Back when I was a single woman on here, wooing was not on my agenda. A simple, normal message was the way to go

Mrs

Not for me.

I'm not looking for a relationship.

I like to talk to a guy a lot, but I'm not after romance. In fact romance has me running in the opposite direction.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

I like to be wooed, sometimes very wooed…

It worked for Rick Flair for 50 years

By *evils for funCouple  over a year ago

Dover

We agree

just good manners will do though

I'm sure some men want a bit of seduction too

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Wooooooooo

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Nice tits OP

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I want to be flirted with, to be given someone's full attention and made to feel desired... Not just a set of holes to be filled

Definately yes.

Up North

"I want to be flirted with, to be given someone's full attention and made to feel desired... Not just a set of holes to be filled"

Why have you stole part of my bio?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My late partner wooed me for a year before I fell for his charms

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

When I initially joined this site the less talking the better.

With time and the repeated felt experience of being approached like a hole-to-fuck I’ve come full circle. You can have great casual sex but I’ve found it’s even greater with connection - which includes an exchange of charm.

I’m taking a break from the whole casual sex experience for now because it’s just not feeling authentic or connected enough anymore.

By *redBlogs1965Man  over a year ago

LUTON

I'm not sure i remember how to woo someone.

I'm to scared to say anything these days incase i upset someone

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Anyone I've met off here I've chatted to and gotten on really well with I don't need to be 'wooed' by anyone on here it certainly would not sway me in the direction to meet anyone who tried.

In fact I find the whole messaging offering me dinner,nights away or gifts from men I don't know to be extremely creepy.

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

I like to woo people. I am not fussed on being wooed.

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"I want to be flirted with, to be given someone's full attention and made to feel desired... Not just a set of holes to be filled

Why have you stole part of my bio? "

I never had you down as a sensitive soul (or hole!)

I'm here for the wood not the wooing

I don't like to be wooed, but i also really dislike the 'I'm looking for a woman tonightv line

Fab definitely treats women like a disposable commodity

By *omersetsmithyMan  over a year ago

Horfield

"I'm sure some men want a bit of seduction too "
yes please

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I like to feel like I'm respected as a person.

Wooing? Heck no.

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

So fascinating the difference

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

"Not for me.

I like to talk to a guy a lot, but I'm not after romance. In fact romance has me running in the opposite direction. "

Wooooooooooooo, no fk that FAF. That will get me blocked.

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

I don't do wooing

Someone said that to me a while back. I'm a traditional woman I want to be courted. It was quite funny we were getting on really well till then.

I just said... Yeah I may as well tell you now that's not me.

"So this is a swingers site, but isn't it nice to be wooed a little bit, rather than feel that you're here to provide a service lol, isn't it a wonder why some guys OR GIRLS are unsuccessful. Discuss"

FIFY

By *ocketrocket80Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I think its a mixture of politeness, flirting and building a rapport.

I come with free snacks and drinks if that helps to ....is that what you meant OP

Free Woo Woos here

I want to be wooed by someone who to want to woo me. Anyone else just buy me a woo woo.

Thats the most woos I've ever written at once

Woooooooo.

Up North

https://youtu.be/FKuquMfcoOc

COVENTRY

"I think its a mixture of politeness, flirting and building a rapport.

I come with free snacks and drinks if that helps to ....is that what you meant OP

Free Woo Woos here "

COVENTRY

"I think its a mixture of politeness, flirting and building a rapport.

Free Woo Woos here "

"Not for me.

I like to talk to a guy a lot, but I'm not after romance. In fact romance has me running in the opposite direction. "

What about bromance? We can be bros right?

The age of wooing has gone,it's called feminism,talk to a woman at a bar it's called sexual harassment,the days of chatting a women up have gone,fuck me hold a door open for a women now is frowned at,I despair at the state of this world now

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

"The age of wooing has gone,it's called feminism,talk to a woman at a bar it's called sexual harassment,the days of chatting a women up have gone,fuck me hold a door open for a women now is frowned at,I despair at the state of this world now "

Got called a pig for holding a door open. Never do that again

"The age of wooing has gone,it's called feminism,talk to a woman at a bar it's called sexual harassment,the days of chatting a women up have gone,fuck me hold a door open for a women now is frowned at,I despair at the state of this world now

Got called a pig for holding a door open. Never do that again "

Correct,and they can change their own flat tyres from now on,you wanted equality ladies you can have it

"I want to be flirted with, to be given someone's full attention and made to feel desired... Not just a set of holes to be filled"

I totally get you. It's not necessarily woeing, more mutual respect.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

What does wooeing entail these days?

I’m sure it’s not reciting paragraphs from a Shakespeare play anymore.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

So as a happy medium- most women don’t want to be wooed but do appreciate you spitting on it before you dive in?

"What does wooeing entail these days?

I’m sure it’s not reciting paragraphs from a Shakespeare play anymore. "

When shall we three meet again

"I want to be flirted with, to be given someone's full attention and made to feel desired... Not just a set of holes to be filled

I totally get you. It's not necessarily woeing, more mutual respect. "

Yes respect each other and treat each other as humans not a glorified sex toy.

"The age of wooing has gone,it's called feminism,talk to a woman at a bar it's called sexual harassment,the days of chatting a women up have gone,fuck me hold a door open for a women now is frowned at,I despair at the state of this world now "
I disagree. Just be respectful. I don't think many women would call sexual harassment if you just chatted nicely without being creepy. Also holding a door open would you hold it open for a man? I'm a woman and would hold the door open for the person behind me regardless of what sex they are. I agree that there are some radical feminists but most people just like to be treated in a nice respectful way. I love it when a guy talks to me but not in a creepy leary kind of way. There is a difference

Wooing a woman means to persuade her to marry him.

I don't want that.

But if a man wants to take me out to dinner or do anything that's like a date then why not. Only I'll insist on going Dutch. If he resists that I'll not like it and he won't do well.

Others won't want that kind of date experience. It's not their thing. And that's perfectly fine too.

Surely you end up with a mixture of everything and need to account for the fact that some guys will need or want certain things to feel enough of a connection or build up before they get their clothes off too.

It's not all about the woman in these scenarios.

Don't get me wrong grand gestures done continuously will have me feeling like running quite easily. But surely there should be a balance between both of the sexes not feeling like a disposable commodity or just a pound of flesh.

Men do post on here saying they don't always like feeling they're just a dildo replacent and only wanted for their cock.

So if there's a bit of a date like experience in the mix it's not so bad is it?

I do get that it can come across creepy though.

I've had meals out with partners and others we haven't ever done anything like that.

"The age of wooing has gone,it's called feminism,talk to a woman at a bar it's called sexual harassment,the days of chatting a women up have gone,fuck me hold a door open for a women now is frowned at,I despair at the state of this world now

That's a shame you let one bad experience put you off. I hold the door open for the person behind me regardless of sex

By *929Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Fucking hell that’s bad I didn’t even think it was a gender thing just common courtesy I always hold the door for whoever behind not to the point of them going through it just so they don’t have open it again be it man or woman and have had the door held by men and women alike can’t believe some cunt would make an issue of it

Fucking hell that’s bad I didn’t even think it was a gender thing just common courtesy I always hold the door for whoever behind not to the point of them going through it just so they don’t have open it again be it man or woman and have had the door held by men and women alike can’t believe some cunt would make an issue of it"

I've held the door for a woman and she said "I can do that myself" true story,but have others have said in this thread,you should hold the door for everyone,it's common courtesy

This thread is being derailed slightly,my apologies OP

Fucking hell that’s bad I didn’t even think it was a gender thing just common courtesy I always hold the door for whoever behind not to the point of them going through it just so they don’t have open it again be it man or woman and have had the door held by men and women alike can’t believe some cunt would make an issue of it

I've held the door for a woman and she said "I can do that myself" true story,but have others have said in this thread,you should hold the door for everyone,it's common courtesy "

If someone has a problem with a door being opened for them whether a man or woman the problem is with them. Please don't stop doing it

"So this is a swingers site, but isn't it nice to be wooed a little bit, rather than feel that you're here to provide a service lol, isn't it a wonder why some guys are unsuccessful. Discuss"

How you doin'?

I've held the door for a woman and she said "I can do that myself" true story,but have others have said in this thread,you should hold the door for everyone,it's common courtesy If someone has a problem with a door being opened for them whether a man or woman the problem is with them. Please don't stop doing it"

Your so sweet

I had a guy who I saw for many years and we used to chat regularly but if he wanted to come over he used to say is her majesty open for an afternoon of tea and discourse. Basically he was asking for a shag but I loved the way he said it

Love to be wooed, love a bit of fuss, i reward such behaviour quite positively

"I had a guy who I saw for many years and we used to chat regularly but if he wanted to come over he used to say is her majesty open for an afternoon of tea and discourse. Basically he was asking for a shag but I loved the way he said it"

Sooooooo is her maj.....oh forget it

"I had a guy who I saw for many years and we used to chat regularly but if he wanted to come over he used to say is her majesty open for an afternoon of tea and discourse. Basically he was asking for a shag but I loved the way he said it

Sooooooo is her maj.....oh forget it "

lol her majesty has called time

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Not for me , i'm very happy to just be respected, meet, make friends and staying away from a relationship

I guess there are those that love a woo and those that don't, similarly there are those that woo and those that don't

Personally I like to build the relationship and woo but if that's not requited then it isn't the end of the world

If that makes sense

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I like to be treated with respect, old fashioned manners and good old flirting is more likely to get my knickers wet. Rather than talking to me like I'm a whore

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Woo'ing is my precursor to meeting and for any sensual interludes. I enjoy woo'ing.

Woo'ing does not necessarily beget romance or a relationship on here.

A can of Orangina and a Kebab and I'm anyones

By *ldFashionedGentMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I’m not sure it counts as woo’ing. But I think manners, respect and kindness go a long way.

Then there has to be a connection. I don’t do quick or one off meets (well I don’t go into them thinking it’s a one off). So for me getting to know the person and building ‘something’ is essential. As a part of that a certain amount of compliments and ‘woo’ing’ surely takes place. Though I’d call it making an effort. After all, it’s not too much to ask

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I’m not sure it counts as woo’ing. But I think manners, respect and kindness go a long way.

Then there has to be a connection. I don’t do quick or one off meets (well I don’t go into them thinking it’s a one off). So for me getting to know the person and building ‘something’ is essential. As a part of that a certain amount of compliments and ‘woo’ing’ surely takes place. Though I’d call it making an effort. After all, it’s not too much to ask"

Yes. I'd largely agree with this.

I love it! Old fashioned romantic here. Can’t beat a bit of wooing on both sides!

New thread idea:

Should you hold a door open for anyone?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Fucking hell that’s bad I didn’t even think it was a gender thing just common courtesy I always hold the door for whoever behind not to the point of them going through it just so they don’t have open it again be it man or woman and have had the door held by men and women alike can’t believe some cunt would make an issue of it"

Some elderly guy had a go at me for holding the door open for him, just some impolite people out there I guess.

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Yuk! Cant think of anything worse than being wooed! We're a couple,married and love each other all we're here for is fun and fucks.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Can’t say I’ve ever used that word. Not sure of the true definition. I like romance, affection, seduction etc. not into plain old fucks. Not looking to fall in love and get married though.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"So this is a swingers site, but isn't it nice to be wooed a little bit, rather than feel that you're here to provide a service lol, isn't it a wonder why some guys are unsuccessful. Discuss"
woooooooooo.... Man

"I like to be treated with respect, old fashioned manners and good old flirting is more likely to get my knickers wet. Rather than talking to me like I'm a whore"

I'm the same. Being talked to like I'm a whore is for later.

I don’t think I Wooo I take an interest and enjoy getting to know people. But I also like to be a gentleman if it’s a weekend meet and enjoy the whole courtship display

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I don’t think I Wooo I take an interest and enjoy getting to know people. But I also like to be a gentleman if it’s a weekend meet and enjoy the whole courtship display "

When did you sneak back in!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"New thread idea:

Should you hold a door open for anyone? "

Yes it's totally normal etiquette where i am from

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Some people are just weelly wooed, I try and ignore them.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I like to be treated with respect, old fashioned manners and good old flirting is more likely to get my knickers wet. Rather than talking to me like I'm a whore

I'm the same. Being talked to like I'm a whore is for later. "

Lol depends on the guy for me, if he's coming on a good place and i know he really respects me, he may get a chance but TBF I'm too much of a Domme to enjoy it. It probably turn me off mid sex and i never want to see him again

"I like to be treated with respect, old fashioned manners and good old flirting is more likely to get my knickers wet. Rather than talking to me like I'm a whore

I'm the same. Being talked to like I'm a whore is for later.

Lol depends on the guy for me, if he's coming on a good place and i know he really respects me, he may get a chance but TBF I'm too much of a Domme to enjoy it. It probably turn me off mid sex and i never want to see him again "

It is completely up to you and no man should ever assume you will enjoy being spoken to that way.

"I don’t think I Wooo I take an interest and enjoy getting to know people. But I also like to be a gentleman if it’s a weekend meet and enjoy the whole courtship display

When did you sneak back in!"

You know me back from adventures and straight back where I belong

» Add a new message to this topic