FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men, tell me...

Men, tell me...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What puts you off a woman's profile?

Is it the pictures? The bio? Verifications?

Do you guys really care about personality? It's ok, you can say it, no one's listening.

Does anything put you off??? Or is it a case of ah she has the hole and the boobs, she'll do. She'll do.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Attitude

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

For me it’s a few things off the top of my head:

Endless lists of dos and donts and just having a shitty negative tone

Photos full of action shots, especially lots of unprotected sex with different people

The classic ‘no blacks or Asians (just my preference)’

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"Attitude"

Shit.

I'm fucked then.

"Attitude

Shit.

I'm fucked then."

If they can't handle attitude, they aren't worth handling.

Or something like that.

"For me it’s a few things off the top of my head:

Photos full of action shots, especially lots of unprotected sex with different people

The classic ‘no blacks or Asians (just my preference)’"

That's a very reasonable answer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What puts me off a woman's profile:

1) PROFILE BIO WITH LOTS OF CAPS.

2) A whole criteria list for the ideal man/couple/whoever they want to meet on Fab that's longer than a grocery list for a weekly shop.

3) VWE only. I'm sorry, I'm not going to be keen to meet any woman who condenses a man's entire being and sexual market value into the size of his dong. Plus I'm not VWE, so seeing this criteria requirement just feels like rubbing it in on people who aren't VWE like myself.

4) Hidden verifications. I don't care about who's individually verified you (unless it's a fake), but if a woman hides her veris it makes me wonder what her reason is, and if I'm just going to be another disposable guy for her to have a one night stand with and notch it on her bedpost.

5) Women who like putting overt profile statuses or writeups to thirst-trap simps. Like this morning I saw a profile put a status saying "it's my birthday today, let's see how many dick pics I can get today!". And then you wonder why so many guys still open contact with females and couples on here with dick pics.

By *annibal_LickedherMan  over a year ago

The Side of the Mersey

Ones that have loads of passive aggressive stuff in them.

Drugs references

If she says no kissing, I’m out I’d rather coffee and snog and share something intimate and that means kissing

By *otfun999Man  over a year ago

on the road

A smiling pair of eyes then I'll message

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"What puts you off a woman's profile?

Do you guys really care about personality? It's ok, you can say it, no one's listening.

Does anything put you off??? Or is it a case of ah she has the hole and the boobs, she'll do. She'll do.

"

Generally it's when her cock is bigger than mine.

I'm not having that......

A

By *annibal_LickedherMan  over a year ago

The Side of the Mersey

"If she says no kissing, I’m out I’d rather coffee and snog and share something intimate and that means kissing"

That’s another one for me.

Extreme negativity, sarcasm and scary hair. Other than that I’m easy.

Location. Are you location fishing me op?

London

"What puts me off a woman's profile:

2) A whole criteria list for the ideal man/couple/whoever they want to meet on Fab that's longer than a grocery list for a weekly shop.

3) VWE only. I'm sorry, I'm not going to be keen to meet any woman who condenses a man's entire being and sexual market value into the size of his dong. Plus I'm not VWE, so seeing this criteria requirement just feels like rubbing it in on people who aren't VWE like myself.

4) Hidden verifications. I don't care about who's individually verified you (unless it's a fake), but if a woman hides her veris it makes me wonder what her reason is, and if I'm just going to be another disposable guy for her to have a one night stand with and notch it on her bedpost.

5) Women who like putting overt profile statuses or writeups to thirst-trap simps. Like this morning I saw a profile put a status saying "it's my birthday today, let's see how many dick pics I can get today!". And then you wonder why so many guys still open contact with females and couples on here with dick pics. "

Yeah, point 3 for me as well. It’s like saying I’ll only meet women with big tits!

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Extreme negativity, sarcasm and scary hair. Other than that I’m easy."

Now you’re just describing the OP.

5) Women who like putting overt profile statuses or writeups to thirst-trap simps. Like this morning I saw a profile put a status saying "it's my birthday today, let's see how many dick pics I can get today!". And then you wonder why so many guys still open contact with females and couples on here with dick pics. "

So, women having preference's and wanting privacy? Dam those bitches.

Do agree on the last one though.

"Extreme negativity, sarcasm and scary hair. Other than that I’m easy."

I feel personally attacked

"A smiling pair of eyes then I'll message "

A smise?

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

"

Oh I do this, but basically cause they're so old they're not worth showing

"Attitude

Shit.

I'm fucked then."

Me too

5) Women who like putting overt profile statuses or writeups to thirst-trap simps. Like this morning I saw a profile put a status saying "it's my birthday today, let's see how many dick pics I can get today!". And then you wonder why so many guys still open contact with females and couples on here with dick pics.

Yeah, point 3 for me as well. It’s like saying I’ll only meet women with big tits! "

You've basically just described 99% of men on fab.

"Extreme negativity, sarcasm and scary hair. Other than that I’m easy.

Now you’re just describing the OP. "

You saying I have scary hair?

Now you’re just describing the OP. "

Raven? She’s always positive, sweet and has delightful hair

"Location. Are you location fishing me op?"

Location, location, location.

Wise man that Phil guy.

Carlisle usually

"Yeah, point 3 for me as well. It’s like saying I’ll only meet women with big tits! "

For me, if someone is so into big tits that my tiny ones would be detrimental to the whole experience, I'd rather know in advance to not bother.

Does it count as putting someone off if they weren't going to be compatible anyway?

Raven? She’s always positive, sweet and has delightful hair "

We talked about drinking at this time of day.

Women's profile that have a list of what they don't want,speaks volumes, instant turn off

"Location. Are you location fishing me op?

Wise man that Phil guy. "

If your outside my house I need bread and milk please and thanks

Oh I do this, but basically cause they're so old they're not worth showing

"

That is perfectly valid. And also my list of turn offs is ranked in order of significance, so for the point about verifications being hidden it's not really THAT important to me seeing as it's at number 4 on the list.

We talked about drinking at this time of day. "

I found a loophole. Whiskey in my morning coffee.

By *just.meMan  over a year ago

hartlepool

Nothing. Im happy to have sex with any women really(not that i get much chance) but different in a relationship.

Yeah, point 3 for me as well. It’s like saying I’ll only meet women with big tits!

You've basically just described 99% of men on fab. "

Good, that means there are some of us who are still within that 1% who aren't typical men on Fab!

Honestly though, men who make a fetish out of big tits on women don't realise what they have to put up with in terms of support (or the lack of it) from bras, as well as the physical discomfort of having large breasts (like backaches and bad posture for instance). My last ex was a 30EE (no, I didn't go for her because of that), so I've seen it firsthand how big tits aren't always a blessing.

We talked about drinking at this time of day.

I found a loophole. Whiskey in my morning coffee."

Fully approve.

"Nothing. Im happy to have sex with any women really(not that i get much chance) but different in a relationship."

Appreciate the honesty!

Wise man that Phil guy.

If your outside my house I need bread and milk please and thanks "

FFS I've just been to Tesco.

Glasgow

Blandness in a profile puts me off. I want to read it and get a feel for who you are. Whether it’s a single sentence or an epic masterwork, I just want to see a bit of personality. Sarcastic? Smart? Weird? Kinky? Whatever you are, just *be* something.

Oh, and decent spelling. I like women who can string a coherent sentence together.

By *weetCherryWoman  over a year ago

London

"Attitude

Shit.

I'm fucked then.

Me too "

Me three

You've basically just described 99% of men on fab.

Good, that means there are some of us who are still within that 1% who aren't typical men on Fab!

Honestly though, men who make a fetish out of big tits on women don't realise what they have to put up with in terms of support (or the lack of it) from bras, as well as the physical discomfort of having large breasts (like backaches and bad posture for instance). My last ex was a 30EE (no, I didn't go for her because of that), so I've seen it firsthand how big tits aren't always a blessing. "

I think they just want them jiggling in their face to be honest.

Glasgow

"I found a loophole. Whiskey in my morning coffee.

Fully approve. "

Rum is also acceptable. Showerbeers may be a step too far.

"Blandness in a profile puts me off. I want to read it and get a feel for who you are. Whether it’s a single sentence or an epic masterwork, I just want to see a bit of personality. Sarcastic? Smart? Weird? Kinky? Whatever you are, just *be* something.

Oh, and decent spelling. I like women who can string a coherent sentence together."

I've pulled!!

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

i do like a good peronality and sense of humour, which you have in bucket loads raven,,

Wise man that Phil guy.

If your outside my house I need bread and milk please and thanks

FFS I've just been to Tesco. "

^goodegg

"i do like a good peronality and sense of humour, which you have in bucket loads raven,,"

All the ugly ones are funny.

"i do like a good peronality and sense of humour, which you have in bucket loads raven,,"

Ooooh Dave that was smoooooooooooth

Bio with personality that shines through

Lots of action shots do nothing for me whatsoever

Plus to old for anyone’s filters it’s there choice what to put on there profile

They can post and say whatever they like fab is fab

• Bareback photos with too many guys

• Bossy-sounding attitude

• Hidden verifications

• Overly hair vagina photos

• Sarcastic stuck-up comments degrading men as if they’re better

Glasgow

"I've pulled!! "

Stop it. It’s too early in the morning for that sort of positivity. Unless you actually have been putting whisky in your coffee. (Have you?)

"• Bareback photos with too many guys

• Hidden verifications

"

Go on my son

"Bio with personality that shines through

Lots of action shots do nothing for me whatsoever

Plus to old for anyone’s filters it’s there choice what to put on there profile

They can post and say whatever they like fab is fab "

Luckily my action shots are private only.

"

I can tell you what I like in a profile, and that is humour, sarcasm and effort in a bio - those tend to get added to my hotlist.

Put off by gynaecological pics - probably similar view to that as many do to dick pics.

Also some preferences/interests.

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

Long war and peace epic profiles ....I have a short attention span.....

• Hidden verifications

"

I got 4 out of 5!!

What do I win??

Yes, personality is important.

"Blandness in a profile puts me off. I want to read it and get a feel for who you are. Whether it’s a single sentence or an epic masterwork, I just want to see a bit of personality. Sarcastic? Smart? Weird? Kinky? Whatever you are, just *be* something.

Oh, and decent spelling. I like women who can string a coherent sentence together.

I've pulled!! "

I thought that said “baldness in a profile” and after seeing your legs I thought you’d found your soul mate.

"I've pulled!!

Stop it. It’s too early in the morning for that sort of positivity. Unless you actually have been putting whisky in your coffee. (Have you?) "

Unfortunately not.

Though its raining and I'm cooking a breakfast. I'm practically buzzing.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Negative attitude and Sydney

• Hidden verifications

"

What if the veri is hidden coz the person went unlos?

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"

loads of things put me off veris, dress sense, some tattoos, where they live, their size, their profile write up but nothing can replace meeting someone personality counts

I've pulled!!

I thought that said “baldness in a profile” and after seeing your legs I thought you’d found your soul mate."

(Insert Chewbacca growl)

I've pulled!!

I thought that said “baldness in a profile” and after seeing your legs I thought you’d found your soul mate.

(Insert Chewbacca growl)"

That just sounds like a new name for a vagina

I can tell you what I like in a profile, and that is humour, sarcasm and effort in a bio - those tend to get added to my hotlist.

Put off by gynaecological pics - probably similar view to that as many do to dick pics.

Also some preferences/interests."

I can do sarcasm!

By *4bimMan  over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Lists.

They look like demands. Id rather walk away and be happy by myself

By *issIrishCoffeeWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Attitude

Shit.

I'm fucked then."

Same here

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

Pretty much the same!

To add..

The endless bbc, close up pussy shots spunk dripping out of it!. No pics but you expect us to send you them. Wanting for someone to pay their site support.

That'll do for now

With regards to point 4.

I've had men that will do down the other men that have verified me. Anything from giving them piss taking nicknames, pulling apart their profiles, what they look like body wise picking on their bio wording and generally making them sound lesser people. I can only assume that's an attempt to make me rethink why I'd entertain the guy they are putting down. Personally I don't like someone slagging off someone I enjoy and it says more about them than anything. So I have only one displayed. And he doesn't ever do what I've described above. And I know I can trust him.

There are also people on fab that will contact your verification people for malicious reasons, especially if you've ended things with them. Or if they've been rejected or if a social didn't go well.

For that reason I won't display mine. I prefer privacy and less risk of any drama. It protects the people I have any involvement with as well as me.

I have one displayed, it shows I am the person in my profile. It acts as a filter to show me the types who'll slag others off and if he's contacted I know hell handle it and vice versa. I don't need any more displayed. One does the job.

I've pulled!!

(Insert Chewbacca growl)

That just sounds like a new name for a vagina "

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Like anything else, inconsistencies put me off.

A bio and pics that don't match.

A bio with veries that must have been written about someone else.

Apart from that I'm not bothered because anything I dislike is just another filter anyway.

I'm more put off by attitude in private messages.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

The classic ‘no blacks or Asians (just my preference)’"

Nailed it. That and the fab it to fuck it thing... Oh.. And enter the special secret code to prove youve read the 1st chapter of the bio.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Yeah, point 3 for me as well. It’s like saying I’ll only meet women with big tits!

For me, if someone is so into big tits that my tiny ones would be detrimental to the whole experience, I'd rather know in advance to not bother.

Does it count as putting someone off if they weren't going to be compatible anyway?"

I’m with you on this. I prefer people to say. It’s like when people say slim women only etc. I’d rather know we’re not compatible. A few men have said they prefer small boobs or slim and I’ve put a note on so I know to not message them.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I have no predetermined expectations and therefore nothing puts me off.

The authors of ill-conceived profiles are sometimes more pleasant and agreeable than their 'off putting' profile narratives.

Paradise, Herts

With regards to point 4.

I've had men that will do down the other men that have verified me. Anything from giving them piss taking nicknames, pulling apart their profiles, what they look like body wise picking on their bio wording and generally making them sound lesser people. I can only assume that's an attempt to make me rethink why I'd entertain the guy they are putting down. Personally I don't like someone slagging off someone I enjoy and it says more about them than anything. So I have only one displayed. And he doesn't ever do what I've described above. And I know I can trust him.

There are also people on fab that will contact your verification people for malicious reasons, especially if you've ended things with them. Or if they've been rejected or if a social didn't go well.

For that reason I won't display mine. I prefer privacy and less risk of any drama. It protects the people I have any involvement with as well as me.

I have one displayed, it shows I am the person in my profile. It acts as a filter to show me the types who'll slag others off and if he's contacted I know hell handle it and vice versa. I don't need any more displayed. One does the job.

"

I’ve never displayed sexual ones. Just because I don’t want people to know who I’ve met and I like my privacy. No other reason. I don’t even like veris. I rarely leave them and ask people not to.

Some profile are like a shopping list, must be and must have

By *ouple3334MFCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

“Daddy” or “owned” no thank you

Carlisle usually

"Yeah, point 3 for me as well. It’s like saying I’ll only meet women with big tits!

Does it count as putting someone off if they weren't going to be compatible anyway?

I’m with you on this. I prefer people to say. It’s like when people say slim women only etc. I’d rather know we’re not compatible. A few men have said they prefer small boobs or slim and I’ve put a note on so I know to not message them. "

Exactly. In my head putting someone off implies putting someone you'd actually want to connect with off. Rather than just putting off people who wouldn't be a good fit anyway.

I know full well my profile will put off some of the people I could be interested in.

With regards to point 4.

"

Either my past Fab life was really sheltered/I got lucky with the swinging community around me, or Fab has really changed a lot with how weaponised verifications have become now.

"“Daddy” or “owned” no thank you "

Never understood that daddy thing,very creepy

The classic ‘no blacks or Asians (just my preference)’

That's a very reasonable answer. "

I'd agree with this but I do expect some form of do's and don'ts as we all have our kinks and/or boundaries which should be respected

With regards to point 4.

Either my past Fab life was really sheltered/I got lucky with the swinging community around me, or Fab has really changed a lot with how weaponised verifications have become now. "

It's been like that for the years I've been here.

I've heard some awful stories.

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Graphic photos, the ones with cum leaking out of a /^\ and those that demand a face photo with a first message, even though they don't have any public photos.

It’s interesting you said about veris x We never display ours because we honesty find them a bit crass x my first ever veri made me sound like a hand puppet and I cried lol x just my experience x I guess couples/girls can take a different approach to veris as we don’t need to look for attention so to speak x

With regards to point 4.

I’ve never displayed sexual ones. Just because I don’t want people to know who I’ve met and I like my privacy. No other reason. I don’t even like veris. I rarely leave them and ask people not to. "

I totally understand that.

I'll just have the one for the reasons I said above. But yes privacy is needed isn't it.

We didn't go telling people who we've slept with in real life as its no ones business. So it's odd to do it here isn't it.

Paradise, Herts

With regards to point 4.

I’ve never displayed sexual ones. Just because I don’t want people to know who I’ve met and I like my privacy. No other reason. I don’t even like veris. I rarely leave them and ask people not to.

I totally understand that.

I'll just have the one for the reasons I said above. But yes privacy is needed isn't it.

We didn't go telling people who we've slept with in real life as its no ones business. So it's odd to do it here isn't it. "

If I’m looking to meet I display some social ones as I’ve got loads but other than that I don’t x

"If she says no kissing, I’m out I’d rather coffee and snog and share something intimate and that means kissing"

Love this

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Bio half the time. Yes ladies I know it’s annoying the message you get but there’s no need to shout and make yourself look like an angry dickhead.

The mr

"Bio half the time. Yes ladies I know it’s annoying the message you get but there’s no need to shout and make yourself look like an angry dickhead.

The mr "

Haha I like this guy

"Bio half the time. Yes ladies I know it’s annoying the message you get but there’s no need to shout and make yourself look like an angry dickhead.

The mr "

I don't mind an angry dickhead now and again.

By *hrek101Man  over a year ago

Herts

Is it the pictures? The bio? Verifications? Yes to all three but pics it's not the looks so much but other things. 90% of bios I just think I can't be arsed, just be normal please. Too many veris not for me either, Im not a swinger.

Do you guys really care about personality? Yes it's the biggest thing by far, more so than looks.

Does anything put you off??? For me lots of things too numerous to mention.

Personally I dislike lots of graphic pics and profile text that shorter and less descriptive than the Sydney University warning people seem to think is an actual thing.

MrWho.

"Personally I dislike lots of graphic pics and profile text that shorter and less descriptive than the Sydney University warning people seem to think is an actual thing.

MrWho."

Is it not?

Kind Eyes and a smile is all I want on a woman's photo

Passive aggressiveness, the WE/VWE hunters. Also I'm put off if I assume someone too hot, which is 99% at least. That will now make the 1% I do pluck up the courage to message think, I think they're not hot

"Kind Eyes and a smile is all I want on a woman's photo"

Well that's me out.

Shipley

The mr

I don't mind an angry dickhead now and again. "

Lol

"Passive aggressiveness, the WE/VWE hunters. Also I'm put off if I assume someone too hot, which is 99% at least. That will now make the 1% I do pluck up the courage to message think, I think they're not hot"

Yeah it will

Paradise, Herts

"Passive aggressiveness, the WE/VWE hunters. Also I'm put off if I assume someone too hot, which is 99% at least. That will now make the 1% I do pluck up the courage to message think, I think they're not hot"

To be fair though, a few people have said about the VWE thing, isn’t this the place for the women who are looking for that to find it? I don’t understand why men are saying they don’t like to see it. If they’re not VWE then they know not to contact that person. Why is it a negative thing that puts people off? I don’t understand why it would be.

"

Photos that look like an anatomy textbook, and a bio full of dislikes. The first smacks of a lack of creativity, and the second suggests a negative attitude and a lack of aspiration towards what they enjoy.

By *nandwet69Couple  over a year ago

cwmbran

Nothing wrong with a lists. Boundary is healthy that shouldn’t be off putting it show confidence in what you like and want. A confident man would see that guild of Thing to talk about and able To use it their advantage.

It huge turn on for a woman .

Demands are very different , very different

And for any more love or dating tips feel free to message between the hours of 8 an 10 ????

I’m the misses by the way x

"Passive aggressiveness, the WE/VWE hunters. Also I'm put off if I assume someone too hot, which is 99% at least. That will now make the 1% I do pluck up the courage to message think, I think they're not hot

To be fair though, a few people have said about the VWE thing, isn’t this the place for the women who are looking for that to find it? I don’t understand why men are saying they don’t like to see it. If they’re not VWE then they know not to contact that person. Why is it a negative thing that puts people off? I don’t understand why it would be. "

Penis envy. You need a chapter about this in your book.

"Passive aggressiveness, the WE/VWE hunters. Also I'm put off if I assume someone too hot, which is 99% at least. That will now make the 1% I do pluck up the courage to message think, I think they're not hot

Fuck!!! Didn't think that one through did I? Lol

Yeah it will "

Photos that look like an anatomy textbook, and a bio full of dislikes. The first smacks of a lack of creativity, and the second suggests a negative attitude and a lack of aspiration towards what they enjoy."

Creativity - check

Negative attitude - check, oh wait, this is a bad thing?

Shipley

Women who don't look like nigella!!!!

Paradise, Herts

To be fair though, a few people have said about the VWE thing, isn’t this the place for the women who are looking for that to find it? I don’t understand why men are saying they don’t like to see it. If they’re not VWE then they know not to contact that person. Why is it a negative thing that puts people off? I don’t understand why it would be.

Penis envy. You need a chapter about this in your book. "

I definitely do. I feel a lot of things people are saying puts them off on here is more their issue (jealousy, insecurity maybe) than the person just stating what they’re looking for.

Carlisle usually

"Also I'm put off if I assume someone too hot, which is 99% at least. That will now make the 1% I do pluck up the courage to message think, I think they're not hot"

It definitely gives an air of well you're not hot enough to do better than me so I guess you'll do.

That's not an appealing vibe.

"Women who don't look like nigella!!!!"

Unfortunately not, I do own a micro-wav-ay though?

Shipley

"Women who don't look like nigella!!!!

Unfortunately not, I do own a micro-wav-ay though? "

That's ok then!! Can you make a 3cheese Mac n cheese?!!!!

By *erence IIMan  over a year ago

Irrelevant

Varies from person to person. It can be the tone, the attitude or the photos or a combination of all three.

In no particular order I'm put off by aggression, passive aggressiveness, racism, entitlement, negativity/woe is me language and close up photos of spread genitalia.

"

Some people leave the site so their verification cant be shown... also some guys leave crude veris and i for one dont like reading them let one having anyone else read them..

By *rLothbrokMan  over a year ago

Lancs

A lack of pictures can be something that I’ll turn away from a profile for, as can a short bio with not much to message about. However, Verifications don’t put me off, as I sometimes check out the profiles of verifiers to get an idea of who the profile might be looking for.

"Varies from person to person. It can be the tone, the attitude or the photos or a combination of all three.

In no particular order I'm put off by aggression, passive aggressiveness, racism, entitlement, negativity/woe is me language and close up photos of spread genitalia."

How about close ups of non spread genitalia?

To be fair though, a few people have said about the VWE thing, isn’t this the place for the women who are looking for that to find it? I don’t understand why men are saying they don’t like to see it. If they’re not VWE then they know not to contact that person. Why is it a negative thing that puts people off? I don’t understand why it would be. "

Because it smacks of trophy-hunting. Not to mention it feeds into toxic masculinity amongst men on this site.

Yes, I went there and said "toxic masculinity". You ever been used as comparison by other women to show off how their bodies were better than yours before? VWE hunters just encourage this same kind of behaviour amongst men too. Nothing to do with self-confidence; in fact who's worse, the man who doesn't like being used as the specimen of having a smaller dick for comparison by other men, or the man who feels that he should flaunt his schlong on his profile or in swinger clubs as a huge siren call to VWE hunters? Who's more insecure? To me it's the latter.

Irrelevant

I definitely do. I feel a lot of things people are saying puts them off on here is more their issue (jealousy, insecurity maybe) than the person just stating what they’re looking for. "

I guess this depends on your interpretation of being "put off"

It could mean that you have a negative feeling about the person whose profile you're reading or it could simply mean you are unlikely to message them because you know you do not fit what they're looking for.

I've seen profiles with stated cock size preferences that are sometimes smaller than what I have and sometimes bigger. Were I looking to message a woman I'd be "put off" by both, not because I harbour any negative feelings about the person, simply that I know I don't match what they want.

I read the OP as meaning profiles that give you a negative feeling about a person, it is quite possible that others have interpreted it differently?

London

Some people leave the site so their verification cant be shown... also some guys leave crude veris and i for one dont like reading them let one having anyone else read them.. "

She sucked like a Dyson and took everything I could give her…

Some people leave the site so their verification cant be shown... also some guys leave crude veris and i for one dont like reading them let one having anyone else read them.. "

Nothing you can do about UNLOS verifications. You surely can hide the crude veris and leave the nicer ones up though?

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Blimey.

You men are so picky

Irrelevant

"Varies from person to person. It can be the tone, the attitude or the photos or a combination of all three.

In no particular order I'm put off by aggression, passive aggressiveness, racism, entitlement, negativity/woe is me language and close up photos of spread genitalia.

How about close ups of non spread genitalia? "

Definitely better but an over representation of these types of photos isn't appealing. I'm interested in the whole person, not just the person's hole

"Blimey.

You men are so picky "

So only women have the right to be picky?

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

1 - Attitude

2 - War & Peace Profile with lots of Capital Letters.

By *hristosteroneMan  over a year ago

nottinghamshire north

I love old school minge it’s so rare nowadays

By *entleman.kMan  over a year ago

close by

Could always say profiles like yours.

"Blimey.

You men are so picky "

I know, who knew right!?

East London

"Blimey.

You men are so picky

So only women have the right to be picky? "

No. I was having a little joke.

East London

"Blimey.

You men are so picky

I know, who knew right!?"

How dare they, I say.

I definitely do. I feel a lot of things people are saying puts them off on here is more their issue (jealousy, insecurity maybe) than the person just stating what they’re looking for.

It could mean that you have a negative feeling about the person whose profile you're reading or it could simply mean you are unlikely to message them because you know you do not fit what they're looking for.

I've seen profiles with stated cock size preferences that are sometimes smaller than what I have and sometimes bigger. Were I looking to message a woman I'd be "put off" by both, not because I harbour any negative feelings about the person, simply that I know I don't match what they want.

I read the OP as meaning profiles that give you a negative feeling about a person, it is quite possible that others have interpreted it differently? "

I don't even know what I meant to be honest.

"Could always say profiles like yours."

This is what I like to hear.

"Blimey.

You men are so picky

So only women have the right to be picky?

No. I was having a little joke.

"

Sorry, jokes don't translate well in writing.

Paradise, Herts

Some people leave the site so their verification cant be shown... also some guys leave crude veris and i for one dont like reading them let one having anyone else read them..

She sucked like a Dyson and took everything I could give her…"

Treat her with respect

"1 - Attitude

2 - War & Peace Profile with lots of Capital Letters."

What do you class as an attitude?

Paradise, Herts

Because it smacks of trophy-hunting. Not to mention it feeds into toxic masculinity amongst men on this site.

Yes, I went there and said "toxic masculinity". You ever been used as comparison by other women to show off how their bodies were better than yours before? VWE hunters just encourage this same kind of behaviour amongst men too. Nothing to do with self-confidence; in fact who's worse, the man who doesn't like being used as the specimen of having a smaller dick for comparison by other men, or the man who feels that he should flaunt his schlong on his profile or in swinger clubs as a huge siren call to VWE hunters? Who's more insecure? To me it's the latter. "

No I don’t agree. Some women are purely here to meet VWE men. I really don’t see a problem with that.

Paradise, Herts

I read the OP as meaning profiles that give you a negative feeling about a person, it is quite possible that others have interpreted it differently? "

Yeah. To be fair once I typed that I wondered if I’d misinterpreted it wrong. A bit like I know what I mean but it probably came across wrong

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

It could be anything from photos all the way through to bio. Of course conversations brings up things that say no to me

Marc

Paradise, Herts

Yes, I went there and said "toxic masculinity". You ever been used as comparison by other women to show off how their bodies were better than yours before? VWE hunters just encourage this same kind of behaviour amongst men too. Nothing to do with self-confidence; in fact who's worse, the man who doesn't like being used as the specimen of having a smaller dick for comparison by other men, or the man who feels that he should flaunt his schlong on his profile or in swinger clubs as a huge siren call to VWE hunters? Who's more insecure? To me it's the latter. "

And to add to this. The more insecure person is you/me/us/them who think like this. It’s no different to the perfectly bodied women on hot pics. There’s always going to be someone with better boobs/better body/better cock than us. Why shouldn’t they show it off?

Irrelevant

Yes, I went there and said "toxic masculinity". You ever been used as comparison by other women to show off how their bodies were better than yours before? VWE hunters just encourage this same kind of behaviour amongst men too. Nothing to do with self-confidence; in fact who's worse, the man who doesn't like being used as the specimen of having a smaller dick for comparison by other men, or the man who feels that he should flaunt his schlong on his profile or in swinger clubs as a huge siren call to VWE hunters? Who's more insecure? To me it's the latter.

And to add to this. The more insecure person is you/me/us/them who think like this. It’s no different to the perfectly bodied women on hot pics. There’s always going to be someone with better boobs/better body/better cock than us. Why shouldn’t they show it off?"

No one has better books than you Nora

And to add to this. The more insecure person is you/me/us/them who think like this. It’s no different to the perfectly bodied women on hot pics. There’s always going to be someone with better boobs/better body/better cock than us. Why shouldn’t they show it off?"

It's one thing to show it off. It's another to rub it in the face of everyone else that you're better than them. Which is the sort of attitude and mentality that VWE hunters end up encouraging in real life meets and Fab cred.

By *esYesOMGYes!Man  over a year ago

M20

1) women who get their narcissistic feed from countless daily updates. You know the ones.

2) women who promote unsafe sex.

3) glory hole “women”

4) women who don’t like to kiss.

No I don’t agree. Some women are purely here to meet VWE men. I really don’t see a problem with that. "

Well I don't agree with your dismissiveness about this either. This issue has been debated to death so I am not going to start on it all over again, but I'll just simply say that there are many people on Fab who find the idea of rejecting or picking people according to physical characteristics that they are born with and unable to change deeply discriminatory, unfair, and intolerant.

Carlisle usually

"It's one thing to show it off. It's another to rub it in the face of everyone else that you're better than them. Which is the sort of attitude and mentality that VWE hunters end up encouraging in real life meets and Fab cred. "

So.. the VWE people are rubbing it in your face because other people are attracted to and vocal about being fans of that single aspect of the entire person?

I'm 6ft. If I see someone likes petite girls I tend to just pass them by. It's not their fault they have that preference. It's not the short girls' faults that they weren't blessed with my gangly limbs. None of it is a personal attack, just a matter of preferences and biology.

No I don’t agree. Some women are purely here to meet VWE men. I really don’t see a problem with that.

Well I don't agree with your dismissiveness about this either. This issue has been debated to death so I am not going to start on it all over again, but I'll just simply say that there are many people on Fab who find the idea of rejecting or picking people according to physical characteristics that they are born with and unable to change deeply discriminatory, unfair, and intolerant. "

Most people here are only here for sex though. So why shouldn't they go for the hung/big boobed if that's what they like?

Well I don't agree with your dismissiveness about this either. This issue has been debated to death so I am not going to start on it all over again, but I'll just simply say that there are many people on Fab who find the idea of rejecting or picking people according to physical characteristics that they are born with and unable to change deeply discriminatory, unfair, and intolerant.

Most people here are only here for sex though. So why shouldn't they go for the hung/big boobed if that's what they like?

"

I give up. This is just going in circles.

Just say that you want to hear me say "I don't like women who put "SEEKING VWE ONLY" on their profiles because I'm insecure about my dick size". Is that what you and some other women here are fishing for?

I'm out.

Just say that you want to hear me say "I don't like women who put "SEEKING VWE ONLY" on their profiles because I'm insecure about my dick size". Is that what you and some other women here are fishing for?

I'm out. "

The only thing that puts us off anybody based on their profile is text talk, it drives us both crazy! Other than that we don’t pre judge and if they seem attractive to us both in pictures we’re happy to chat and see if the spark is there personality wise.

I think personality and being able to enjoy each others company is what’s most important when we look at women’s profiles. This is one of the reasons we think clubs are better for meeting women, you can tell straight away whether you all have that spark and interest in each other.

Mrs

Op, truly, anything and everything can attract me to someone, just as much as a personality can draw me in to liking someone, it can also do the opposite.

I do like personality. It can show in text, phone calls. Photos. What they wear. How they act…

I don’t read new profiles anymore. Given up.

Paradise, Herts

I'm out. "

No. Because we’re not children. We’re just putting our view forward and challenging one we don’t agree with.

"Op, truly, anything and everything can attract me to someone, just as much as a personality can draw me in to liking someone, it can also do the opposite.

I do like personality. It can show in text, phone calls. Photos. What they wear. How they act…

I don’t read new profiles anymore. Given up. "

Its weird you calling me op!!

I don't read either to be fair.

By *rLothbrokMan  over a year ago

Lancs

"

I'm out. "

You can only piss with the dick you’ve got.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

No I don’t agree. Some women are purely here to meet VWE men. I really don’t see a problem with that. "

It's neither trophy hunting not toxic masculinity.

We're a couple who prefer VWE guys. We won't discount someone based purely on size but in an ideal world scenario we like them bigger.

No different to someone liking larger boobs. No different to preferences on height or weight. No difference to those who like interracial connections. No difference at all to someone preferring to meet someone with any specific physical charachteristic.

Choosing them above someone who lacks a particular trait isn't an insult to the person they're not interested in at all.

This is swinging. Casual sex. Meeting people for physical encounters, whether or not you have any interest in mental or emotional connections too.

It's hilarious that people get offended because they don't fit someone's preferences, tastes or desires. Everyone is different. For every person or couple looking for VWE there are dozens who couldn't care less. There are as many who actively state they don't want big dicks because they find them uncomfortable.

But hey. I suppose it's a convenient excuse and narrative to blame cock size to justify being overlooked by people as opposed to any other potential reason, such as character flaws, unattractive attitudes and opinions and any other reasons. Far simpler and easier to say it's unfair people have a particular preference.

A

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Is this a good time to say I'm put off by people only looking for VWE? Even though I have a very pretty and girthy penis

By *essicagraceWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

See I've been told my number of veris is a turn off. I hide some because they're from people I don't wanna be associated with, people who aren't on fab any more, overly graphic ones, repeat veris, old ones, ones that don't really say much, etc. I choose a few that I think represent me accurately and fairly and share those.

I'm not a bloke but I am bi, profiles that are just a list of nos or suggest to me the person has major barriers up turns me off. Also people who use "male" and "female" gets my back up. And the classic "no blacks or Asians, my preference". Go away man.

Carlisle usually

"No. Because we’re not children. We’re just putting our view forward and challenging one we don’t agree with. "

Luckily those who don't like to be challenged are quick to chuck their toys out of the pram

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

If they’re looking for something that isn’t me or if they’re directly racist or phobic.

Other than that it’s not about their profile, the profile is just the start for me

Paradise, Herts

We're a couple who prefer VWE guys. We won't discount someone based purely on size but in an ideal world scenario we like them bigger.

No different to someone liking larger boobs. No different to preferences on height or weight. No difference to those who like interracial connections. No difference at all to someone preferring to meet someone with any specific physical charachteristic.

Choosing them above someone who lacks a particular trait isn't an insult to the person they're not interested in at all.

This is swinging. Casual sex. Meeting people for physical encounters, whether or not you have any interest in mental or emotional connections too.

It's hilarious that people get offended because they don't fit someone's preferences, tastes or desires. Everyone is different. For every person or couple looking for VWE there are dozens who couldn't care less. There are as many who actively state they don't want big dicks because they find them uncomfortable.

But hey. I suppose it's a convenient excuse and narrative to blame cock size to justify being overlooked by people as opposed to any other potential reason, such as character flaws, unattractive attitudes and opinions and any other reasons. Far simpler and easier to say it's unfair people have a particular preference.

A "

You always say things so much better than me . But pretty much this yes

A "

And you wonder why I have such a grudge against you.

Want me to call the mods in again for trying to slang paggro stuff against someone who's not only blocked you but also explicity said he doesn't want to hear anything coming from you about me or anything I say?

By the way. I've already received private messages from people saying that you're under scrutiny for being a fake couple account. Make of that what you will. But outside of your clique you are certainly no Mr Popular. I don't care what cred your female half gives you here with her picture on your shared profile and you as the Mr constantly going off on the forums.

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

"

Attitude and too much negativity on profile.

Llanelli

"No. Because we’re not children. We’re just putting our view forward and challenging one we don’t agree with.

Luckily those who don't like to be challenged are quick to chuck their toys out of the pram "

I heard you have yours on elastic so they just come straight back

Carlisle usually

"No. Because we’re not children. We’re just putting our view forward and challenging one we don’t agree with.

Luckily those who don't like to be challenged are quick to chuck their toys out of the pram

I heard you have yours on elastic so they just come straight back "

I don't have a pram. Or even a dummy.

How about you bring that beautiful girthy thing over here for me to suck on instead?

"Is this a good time to say I'm put off by people only looking for VWE? Even though I have a very pretty and girthy penis "

Your timing as always is impeccable.

I'm out. "

I’m quite sure no one really cares

Llanelli

How about you bring that beautiful girthy thing over here for me to suck on instead?"

Well someone has to keep you busy from trouble making

Luckily those who don't like to be challenged are quick to chuck their toys out of the pram "

You like being challenged by people you have no respect nor interest in? Me pulling out of a discussion rapidly turning into an argument is interpreted as chucking toys out of a pram by people like you. Sure. Take your PR victory on here, how mature you are as an adult yada yada yeah?

Go. Take that W. Plaster it on your profile. Cash in your Fab Street Cred. Wow. Awesome.

Llanelli

"Is this a good time to say I'm put off by people only looking for VWE? Even though I have a very pretty and girthy penis

Your timing as always is impeccable. "

I pride myself on a good timely entry

Paradise, Herts

You like being challenged by people you have no respect nor interest in? Me pulling out of a discussion rapidly turning into an argument is interpreted as chucking toys out of a pram by people like you. Sure. Take your PR victory on here, how mature you are as an adult yada yada yeah?

Go. Take that W. Plaster it on your profile. Cash in your Fab Street Cred. Wow. Awesome. "

Why are you being so nasty? Nobody has been personal or nasty to you.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

You always say things so much better than me . But pretty much this yes "

Probably because I've seen the same view aired so many times over the years.

When I was single there were women I'd have loved to have met and bumped uglies with.

But despite great chat and interaction on the forums and in clubs, they had a preference for things I lacked.

Long flowing locks, six pack physiques, a lack of tattoos, being a non smoker and yes, there were those who wanted a guy with no more than 6" or who was black.

Somehow, and god only knows how, I managed not to take offence at these 'demands', felt no need to pay for plastic surgery to shed some pounds, laser tat removal, penis reduction treatment - although I did quit the cigs - and I managed to understand that my lack of their desired traits didn't mean I was a lesser being, of lower value, not did I huff and puff about it and rant that I was being discriminated against in some way.

Not being everyone's cup of tea is part of life. If people can't accept that then heaven help them. It does explain why some people are single though when they can't respect people's thoughts on suitable partners, either for life or for a couple of hours of sex........

A

Carlisle usually

"You like being challenged by people you have no respect nor interest in? Me pulling out of a discussion rapidly turning into an argument is interpreted as chucking toys out of a pram by people like you. Sure. Take your PR victory on here, how mature you are as an adult yada yada yeah?

Go. Take that W. Plaster it on your profile. Cash in your Fab Street Cred. Wow. Awesome. "

I like to understand the points of view of people whose brains work differently to mine. I don't think we've ever achieved a discourse which hasn't reduced to this strange flailing of personal attacks and bizarre idea of fab credibility instead of actually getting your point across.

But God loves a tryer

Go. Take that W. Plaster it on your profile. Cash in your Fab Street Cred. Wow. Awesome.

Why are you being so nasty? Nobody has been personal or nasty to you. "

Are you invalidating my perspective on what I interpret as being nasty to me?

Careful now. Last I checked, individual interpretation of nastiness and bullying was enough to get Dominic Raab sacked.

Someone has a chip on their shoulder in here,I see it time and again in other threads,anger issues

Paradise, Herts

Why are you being so nasty? Nobody has been personal or nasty to you.

Are you invalidating my perspective on what I interpret as being nasty to me?

Careful now. Last I checked, individual interpretation of nastiness and bullying was enough to get Dominic Raab sacked. "

Oh ffs

Carlisle usually

How about you bring that beautiful girthy thing over here for me to suck on instead?

Well someone has to keep you busy from trouble making "

Oh.

Is it a bad time to mention I can always multitask some trouble making in?

Sooooooo.......who wants a close up spread genitals pic? I hear these are popular.

"You like being challenged by people you have no respect nor interest in? Me pulling out of a discussion rapidly turning into an argument is interpreted as chucking toys out of a pram by people like you. Sure. Take your PR victory on here, how mature you are as an adult yada yada yeah?

I like to understand the points of view of people whose brains work differently to mine. I don't think we've ever achieved a discourse which hasn't reduced to this strange flailing of personal attacks and bizarre idea of fab credibility instead of actually getting your point across.

But God loves a tryer "

As far as I can tell from my responses I've made my point and put it across as best as I can. If all people have to retort is "muh personal preference, muh personal right", I'm not going to go in circles to explain yet again why it's not so cut and dry simple.

But no. That's got to be interpreted as me chucking toys out of the pram. Because I don't want to waste time trying to convince or explain myself to people who are not on the same level of comprehension as I am.

Paradise, Herts

"Sooooooo.......who wants a close up spread genitals pic? I hear these are popular. "

I will if it’s yours

"Sooooooo.......who wants a close up spread genitals pic? I hear these are popular. "

/

Carlisle usually

But God loves a tryer

As far as I can tell from my responses I've made my point and put it across as best as I can. If all people have to retort is "muh personal preference, muh personal right", I'm not going to go in circles to explain yet again why it's not so cut and dry simple.

But no. That's got to be interpreted as me chucking toys out of the pram. Because I don't want to waste time trying to convince or explain myself to people who are not on the same level of comprehension as I am. "

Preferences are something people shouldn't have because it's unfair on people who don't meet them?

Llanelli

I wouldn't mind a new one, I've worn the old photos out now

"Sooooooo.......who wants a close up spread genitals pic? I hear these are popular.

I will if it’s yours "

You got in there quick!

[Removed by poster at 22/04/23 12:25:58]

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Haughty lists of dislikes and don'ts without any hint of what they're looking for.

Expectations of photos on profiles without any on their own.

Claims of being a "professional" in a profile lacking basic, primary school spelling or punctuation.

Declarations of having "been here before"... well fucking clever you!

Ageism and/or misandry.

"Sooooooo.......who wants a close up spread genitals pic? I hear these are popular.

I wouldn't mind a new one, I've worn the old photos out now "

Did you not laminate them like I told you?

White dresses revealing half of their bum, clearly fake profiles probably called David driving his lorry around and ones with bird names

But God loves a tryer

But no. That's got to be interpreted as me chucking toys out of the pram. Because I don't want to waste time trying to convince or explain myself to people who are not on the same level of comprehension as I am.

Preferences are something people shouldn't have because it's unfair on people who don't meet them?"

I'm talking about women slapping such preferences that are explicitly about physical body parts like penises, not even overall body shapes and build, front and centre on a profile as a criteria for potential men looking to message and try to hook up with them.

At no point did I say people shouldn't have preferences. But blatant preferences on female profiles for dick sizes goes contrary to the whole narrative being spouted by some women here that they don't actually care about dick size. And it makes me laugh about how women complain that many men here have nothing to offer but dick, when so many of their kind are on here explicitly only looking for dicks and of a certain size too.

Now that's hypocrisy.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"...I've had men that will do down the other men that have verified me. Anything from giving them piss taking nicknames, pulling apart their profiles, what they look like body wise picking on their bio wording and generally making them sound lesser people..."

I agree. I've had separate instances where two (F) friends have sent me screenshots of unpalatable messages demonising me because of the benign verifications I left for them.

Irrelevant

If you twist my arm

And I'm allowed to shut my eyes and make retching sounds

By *ansoffateMan  over a year ago

Sagittarius A

Does anything put you off??? Or is it a case of ah she has the hole and the boobs, she'll do. She'll do

"

Verifications I don't pay attention to, I am pretty good at telling if someone is genuine through conversation.

The bio is important, but I am not thinking about specifics, I just read it and if I like it sit and think about why.

The pics are kind of important, but it's more me wondering if I would find them attractive in person, not enough to arouse me.

It is incredibly rare for me to become sexually attracted before having an open conversation and feeling a mutual connection, chemistry whatever you want to call it. I don't like labels but I will use the term demi-sexual, just as it's easier and I get a lot of confusion from women, a lot find it confusing or doubt me. Think it's an act to get in their knickers. The ones that stick with it usually realise, I am as focused on understanding who they are as they are me.

Once the connection is there and the sexual attraction kicks in, I can be a horny kinky fucker I make no pretence about it.

Lots of things put me off but in essence it comes down to can they be themselves with me and can I be myself with them.

There's 2 people on this site I can say I have been attracted to sexually. Possibly 2-3 others, I haven't really had chance to talk to in a meaningful way yet. All have different looks, personalities etc: common factor is how authentic they seem to be.

There are a few women who can cut through all that, but they tend to be very gifted at toying with me and pushing my buttons. So personality is still the primary factor even then to be honest.

I can appreciate aesthetic beauty, but there's just no lust with a feeling for the person behind it. And I'd rather get that from open interaction than concocting a fantasy about who they are in my head.

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

"

I have to admit what puts me off a profile is when the said person is up themselves and looks down on others.

Very rarely is it in profiles BUT I have met certain people in socials that has made me think "fuck you darling, You aint that special, because you have a fanny and have loads of guys wanna fuck you does not make you gods gift to men. In the real world outside the swing lifestyle you are average at best."

Saying that. those women are rare and I can say good luck finding what you want to most, even if its not MEEEEEEEEEEEEE that they want.