FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Which is better / worse

Which is better / worse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So…. which situation is better / worse

Women / couples who are bombarded with endless messages or guys who struggle to get any messages?

Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Neither, because I think it's in people's power to alter both scenarios, if couples get bombarded then they can add more filters, and if guys get no messages then they need to consider a better approach to how they promote themselves

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Neither, because I think it's in people's power to alter both scenarios, if couples get bombarded then they can add more filters, and if guys get no messages then they need to consider a better approach to how they promote themselves"

Well Said x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Neither is worse, I don't think I've ever been bombarded with messages though, no where near that of single women.

Although we can tighten filters, men who don't get replies need to improve their profile/pics or messages

Mrs

Can I ask then as a single guy, who reads profiles n doesn’t spam, but rarely gets replies of substance, what can we do better?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Can I ask then as a single guy, who reads profiles n doesn’t spam, but rarely gets replies of substance, what can we do better? "

You can consider if your profile sets you in the best light, you can contribute to the forums and chatrooms regularly to get yourself known, then more people are likely to reply when you message.

You can message people that you fit what they are actually looking for, rather than any random you like the look of.

Can’t say we’ve ever been bombarded with messages but I don’t think either situation is better than the other.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

The grass is always greener and all that.

Both sides suck to be on for dofferent reasons. Both sides can take steps to mitigate the situation but it will always be there on a small scale at least.

It is what it is.

"Neither, because I think it's in people's power to alter both scenarios, if couples get bombarded then they can add more filters, and if guys get no messages then they need to consider a better approach to how they promote themselves"

Exactly this.

Is like to know where this notion came from that ALL single women get bombarded with messages??

By *olden PoleMan  over a year ago

Thal

"Is like to know where this notion came from that ALL single women get bombarded with messages??

"

Yeah!!!

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Another of the threads we all know and 'love' but disguised as a discussion...

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Can I ask then as a single guy, who reads profiles n doesn’t spam, but rarely gets replies of substance, what can we do better? "

Your profile says nothing about you, what your into, what your looking for, there's no sense of personality, if you messaged I'd go to read your profile to see if I like the sound of you, see nothing and not reply.

Mrs

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Most people look at a profile when deciding whether to reply or not. As you haven't specifically asked for profile advice I won't say more.

J

» Add a new message to this topic