FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies with back issues

Ladies with back issues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ispas22 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

I was just wondering what the best position for ultimate pleasure Is for women with back issues ??

I have an injury myself and it is very temperamental!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Maybe sides with lots of pillows and ibuprofen gel arround just in case

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

Spooning is good x

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

On my back. I’m afraid when my Sciatica flares up I turn into a pillow princess. “Just fuck me”

Stoke-on-Trent

Thanks ladies.....I find on my back really aggrevates it.....so mostly end up doggy

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I was just wondering what the best position for ultimate pleasure Is for women with back issues ??

I have an injury myself and it is very temperamental! "

Seems like nerve tissue, you need to centralised so lay on your back either on the floor or bed laying straight arms flat out shoulder height then turn your head against one shoulder and use the opposite leg raised stretching opposite direction of your head you'll feel the stretch in your lower back do few times then repeat head and leg other side you can check it out online

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

I have problems with my back and hips, OP, and I broke my knee just over 4 years ago. Best position for me is usually spooning, or on my back, with my legs on his shoulder.

Stoke-on-Trent

"I have problems with my back and hips, OP, and I broke my knee just over 4 years ago. Best position for me is usually spooning, or on my back, with my legs on his shoulder. "

I like the idea of that x

Stoke-on-Trent

"I was just wondering what the best position for ultimate pleasure Is for women with back issues ??

I have an injury myself and it is very temperamental!

Seems like nerve tissue, you need to centralised so lay on your back either on the floor or bed laying straight arms flat out shoulder height then turn your head against one shoulder and use the opposite leg raised stretching opposite direction of your head you'll feel the stretch in your lower back do few times then repeat head and leg other side you can check it out online "

I think I tried this about u yrs ago when I was diagnosed x might try it again x

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I have problems with my back and hips, OP, and I broke my knee just over 4 years ago. Best position for me is usually spooning, or on my back, with my legs on his shoulder. "

Very similar for me too.

» Add a new message to this topic