FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I hope their still having fun

I hope their still having fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he love cats OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Seen some profiles that go back a few years, you see their photos though perhaps taken 10 year's ago, it's a small window into their past and they looked like they were having a blast back then, it's sad to think that maybe they aren't anymore, or aren't able because of illness, death or a break up. Thinking that this will probably be our future too.

Have a great day all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

"Seen some profiles that go back a few years, you see their photos though perhaps taken 10 year's ago, it's a small window into their past and they looked like they were having a blast back then, it's sad to think that maybe they aren't anymore, or aren't able because of illness, death or a break up. Thinking that this will probably be our future too.

Have a great day all. "

Happy thoughts.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Seen some profiles that go back a few years, you see their photos though perhaps taken 10 year's ago, it's a small window into their past and they looked like they were having a blast back then, it's sad to think that maybe they aren't anymore, or aren't able because of illness, death or a break up. Thinking that this will probably be our future too.

Have a great day all. "

Thanks Laughing Gas xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a great day all. "

But the wine and the song like the seasons are all gone.

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

There's probably some truth in what your saying.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Have a great day all. "

10 years lol

South Wales

Maybe it's only me who gets the feeling, I am a weird one.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Maybe it's only me who gets the feeling, I am a weird one. "
well 10 year old pics still on profile doesn't represent them today but guess this lifestyle suits some more than others especially married couples, something to be said for the saying ' variety is the spice of life'

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Have a great day all. "

Our profile picture is over 10 years old. Still having fun.

But we took a 5 year break without deleting and restarting. Many folk take extended holidays so it's nor always a doom and gloom scenario that's behind an apparent inactive account.

I guess there's a lot of profiles that are dormant due to people forgetting passwords, stopping using the site without deleting and just people setting up second/third profiles for whatever reason that they then cease using.

If you're coming across profiles that haven't logged in for years then you must be doing some major browsing as a search only comes back with 300 results from memory.

A

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think our oldest picture was taken in 2012

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"

I guess there's a lot of profiles that are dormant due to people forgetting passwords, stopping using the site without deleting and just people setting up second/third profiles for whatever reason that they then cease using.

A"

I forgot my password on here. Tried to change it to ‘beef stew’ but apparently it was not stroganoff…

South Wales

Have a great day all.

But we took a 5 year break without deleting and restarting. Many folk take extended holidays so it's nor always a doom and gloom scenario that's behind an apparent inactive account.

If you're coming across profiles that haven't logged in for years then you must be doing some major browsing as a search only comes back with 300 results from memory.

A"

Still active profile's, that's usually a couples account, photos of them both together perhaps 10 year's ago and then maybe a few penis photos from 2018.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Have a great day all.

A

Still active profile's, that's usually a couples account, photos of them both together perhaps 10 year's ago and then maybe a few penis photos from 2018."

Ah. That's different. I misunderstood the OP.

Yeah. There will always be couples accounts that once were, but are no more, due to relationship breakdowns. I'd like to think that if the couple split, or even were still together and had just stopped swinging that there'd be enough respect between them to delete, rather than just have one half secretly carry on. It's always wise for both parties to have full access to profiles so one can't do as they wish if they separate, but as profiles are linked to just one email address I guess it's easy for someone to just change the password and lock someone out.

Maybe couples accounts should have two email addresses linked to reduce the risk of this happening?

A

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Have a great day all.

A

Still active profile's, that's usually a couples account, photos of them both together perhaps 10 year's ago and then maybe a few penis photos from 2018."

So couples profiles that you feel are just single men now?

If you have anything to support that you can report.

South Wales

Have a great day all.

A

Still active profile's, that's usually a couples account, photos of them both together perhaps 10 year's ago and then maybe a few penis photos from 2018.

So couples profiles that you feel are just single men now?

If you have anything to support that you can report. "

It's not a worry to me whatsoever, I just always wonder what the back story is that's all.

» Add a new message to this topic