Direct pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryandsee OP   Man  over a year ago

Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 20/04/23 10:09:52]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Yorkshire

Can you delete a direct pic yourself from a message after you send it like you can with the pics you have on here and attach. Sometimes a pic takes a while to be approved and the option of direct pic appeals but not if it's not as safe and can't be removed. Does anyone know?

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Can you delete a direct pic yourself from a message after you send it like you can with the pics you have on here and attach. Sometimes a pic takes a while to be approved and the option of direct pic appeals but not if it's not as safe and can't be removed. Does anyone know? "
nope once you send it they receive it

Yorkshire

"Can you delete a direct pic yourself from a message after you send it like you can with the pics you have on here and attach. Sometimes a pic takes a while to be approved and the option of direct pic appeals but not if it's not as safe and can't be removed. Does anyone know? nope once you send it they receive it "

I know they receive it, but can you go back to your sent message and remove as you do when yiu attach a pic you have on here. Just clarifying that you meant it can't. Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

Dorchester

"Can you delete a direct pic yourself from a message after you send it like you can with the pics you have on here and attach. Sometimes a pic takes a while to be approved and the option of direct pic appeals but not if it's not as safe and can't be removed. Does anyone know? nope once you send it they receive it

I know they receive it, but can you go back to your sent message and remove as you do when yiu attach a pic you have on here. Just clarifying that you meant it can't. Thanks"

no

Yorkshire

Will wait for one or two more answers ad I had one no and one yes so far

Dorchester

"Can you delete a direct pic yourself from a message after you send it like you can with the pics you have on here and attach. Sometimes a pic takes a while to be approved and the option of direct pic appeals but not if it's not as safe and can't be removed. Does anyone know? nope once you send it they receive it

I know they receive it, but can you go back to your sent message and remove as you do when yiu attach a pic you have on here. Just clarifying that you meant it can't. Thanks"

you can delete message your end but not theirs even if you block that person the message you sent is still in their in box

Dorchester

"Will wait for one or two more answers ad I had one no and one yes so far "
she wants a lil bit more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have had some pics sent to me direct and then subsequently the sender has removed them (I think they may be a site supporter and have that opportunity).

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If you're a site supporter then yes you can delete a pic after you send it.

Dorchester

Just tried it pic and message still in inbox but their are some differences between male and female abilities on this site so guess it could be that

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Just tried it pic and message still in inbox but their are some differences between male and female abilities on this site so guess it could be that "

That's not even close to being true.

Dorchester

"Just tried it pic and message still in inbox but their are some differences between male and female abilities on this site so guess it could be that

That's not even close to being true."

ive just tried it

Dorchester

"Just tried it pic and message still in inbox but their are some differences between male and female abilities on this site so guess it could be that

That's not even close to being true."

and I've just tried it again a direct pic sent deleted the message and the pic and message still there

Yorkshire

That's not even close to being true.and I've just tried it again a direct pic sent deleted the message and the pic and message still there "

I may be wrong so no offence. I think what they are saying is you can go to your sent message and there will be an option to remove pic as you can if the pic was one you attached from approved ones on here.

Dorchester

That's not even close to being true.and I've just tried it again a direct pic sent deleted the message and the pic and message still there

I may be wrong so no offence. I think what they are saying is you can go to your sent message and there will be an option to remove pic as you can if the pic was one you attached from approved ones on here. "

ahhh yes but how can you do that with a direct pic its not in the fab gallery, besides that you just said delete the message and my answer was referring to that

Dorchester

That's not even close to being true.and I've just tried it again a direct pic sent deleted the message and the pic and message still there

I may be wrong so no offence. I think what they are saying is you can go to your sent message and there will be an option to remove pic as you can if the pic was one you attached from approved ones on here. "

ahhh ok you did say delete a direct pic from a message I've tried to do it again but lost signal

Dorchester

yes the option to delete it is there

» Add a new message to this topic