FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trouble

Trouble

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Long story short...

Ex leaves me 3 years ago I try for 2 and half years to save marriage the other half she has new partner. 5 weeks ago I start seeing someone(ex wifes friend). ex finishes with partner Saturday morning me and the ex end up in bed for 3 hours Saturday evening got d*unk ended up in bed all night and Tuesday morning end up in bed again sex was amazing as it always was but do I leave my new partner in hope of resurrecting my marriage or cut my losses with both and for the record this is the only time I've ever been unfaithful in my life its not nice I know but 16 years with my ex meant something to me. HELP PLEASE

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The only person who can answer this is you. I would say though that you need to end things with your partner

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

LONDON

I think we should recruit Jeremy Kyle to this site and on certain posts we need springer but it's a good question you ask sure it's happened few times to people on here.

LONDON

Trouble is your intention by what you typed sounds genuine you want ex back, but is your ex just using you because she basically very very recently broke up with new partner and never shown you any attention before hand. Then you throw in your new partner is your ex best friend. It's very messy not sure what advice I can give apart from good luck but at end day at least one person is gonna get hurt.

"Trouble is your intention by what you typed sounds genuine you want ex back, but is your ex just using you because she basically very very recently broke up with new partner and never shown you any attention before hand. Then you throw in your new partner is your ex best friend. It's very messy not sure what advice I can give apart from good luck but at end day at least one person is gonna get hurt. "
it's awkward because I can see in her eyes there's something there and yes I never stopped loving her but she wouldn't use me like that or I'd like to think she wouldn't

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Long story short...

Ex leaves me 3 years ago I try for 2 and half years to save marriage the other half she has new partner. 5 weeks ago I start seeing someone(ex wifes friend). ex finishes with partner Saturday morning me and the ex end up in bed for 3 hours Saturday evening got d*unk ended up in bed all night and Tuesday morning end up in bed again sex was amazing as it always was but do I leave my new partner in hope of resurrecting my marriage or cut my losses with both and for the record this is the only time I've ever been unfaithful in my life its not nice I know but 16 years with my ex meant something to me. HELP PLEASE"

No coincidence that she finished with her new partner as you get a new one, clearly jealous and probably doing it to be more toxic rather than out of love. Can’t tell you what feelings you have for your ex but it’s a dangerous game trying to rekindle it after you’ve both been in new relationships since.

"Long story short...

Ex leaves me 3 years ago I try for 2 and half years to save marriage the other half she has new partner. 5 weeks ago I start seeing someone(ex wifes friend). ex finishes with partner Saturday morning me and the ex end up in bed for 3 hours Saturday evening got d*unk ended up in bed all night and Tuesday morning end up in bed again sex was amazing as it always was but do I leave my new partner in hope of resurrecting my marriage or cut my losses with both and for the record this is the only time I've ever been unfaithful in my life its not nice I know but 16 years with my ex meant something to me. HELP PLEASE

No coincidence that she finished with her new partner as you get a new one, clearly jealous and probably doing it to be more toxic rather than out of love. Can’t tell you what feelings you have for your ex but it’s a dangerous game trying to rekindle it after you’ve both been in new relationships since. "

thanks I'll take that on board but surely 16 years together 13 of them married and 3 children I'd like to think she felt something

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I'd go with the d*unken sex ditch the ex she had another partner, partay

LONDON

Does your ex know your now dating her ex best friend? Could it be her jealous not wanting you have anyone? Or wants revenge on her ex best friend? Or make the guy jealous because they spilt up? I hope it's genuine for you especially as kids involved, I think all you can do is talk talk talk talk without getting d*unk and falling into bed all the time. Have a proper heart to heart chat no lies lay cards on table both of you, but as said someone will get hurt that cannot be stopped.

Sounds like she did it on purpose to make you split up with her friend. She's playing you.

Tell your current woman and see if she will forgive you.

By *ayna20Couple  over a year ago

Kent

You seem to find the option of ditching your new partner for your ex pretty easy… which in one respect obviously reflects the 16 years of relationship you had, but also seems to tell the story that the new partner isn’t that important to you. There’s been suggestion here that your ex is doing this out of jealousy because you’re with her friend - but did you get with her friend partly to create exactly that feeling?

Ask yourself how you feel about the current partner if it’s a superficial relationship and you want the ex back then the answer seems clear

The fact you’re on here is another question - was this something you and your ex did? Do you swing with your new partner? Are you playing behind the new partners back?

One last big question to ask yourself is why did you and the ex split? Has the thing that caused that changed?

No answers here

Just things to consider

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

To me mate sounds like she doesn’t want you but doesn’t want anyone else to have to. You need to cut that shoe string she’s got you dangling from.

The mr

"To me mate sounds like she doesn’t want you but doesn’t want anyone else to have to. You need to cut that shoe string she’s got you dangling from.

The mr "

Yeah I’ll vote for this one too

We all have an unhealthy habit of falling back on people because its familiar and comfortable, it seems like this is what you are both doing. It's been 3 years, if she genuinely wanted to reconcile she wouldn't wait for another relationship to fall apart. On your side, if you're open to falling back into her bed at any moment it's not fair to be with someone else.

If you want my advice, cut your losses with both until you know what you truly want.

By *opetop4UMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

When I've ended a relationship I've never gone back there again.

Move forward and not back.

I've never regretted it.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

OP I think there is a lot of awkward but honest conversations needing had with your ex partner, current partner and yourself before you can make any kind of decision - you may find some of them are made for you.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic