FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Called my boss a …..

Called my boss a …..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Giant fuck stick today…. It’s been nice getting paid but he deserved it and to be honest everyone else who heard me was rolling around in the floor so I’m hoping he saw the funny side of it, what’s the worst thing you have said to your boss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Happy to help! Literally the worst thing I could've said

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Let's hope he sees the funny side of it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't tend to throw insults around at work, but I am in the happy position of being able to speak my mind as They need me far more than I need them...It's liberating.

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Told a supervisor at a previous job he was an arrogant wanker and nobody likes him. After that I went straight to see the HR manager and told her what I had said and why. No action was taken against me, but he got sent on an attitude readjust course.

XX

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

Coño (con-yo) is cunt in Spanish, they won’t have a clue

Don't throw insults but did the "with all due respect ... etc etc" to CEO when 2 weeks into a job. He got very agitated and lost his cool whilst I maintained mine and made him look a twat .... suprisingly kept my job as ultimately I was right in what I was saying.

"Giant fuck stick today…. It’s been nice getting paid but he deserved it and to be honest everyone else who heard me was rolling around in the floor so I’m hoping he saw the funny side of it, what’s the worst thing you have said to your boss "

Eeek! Oooops

Good luck with that one.

I have never said anything horrible aimed at my boss but I do rant to her.....being perimenopausal my moods and emotions are all over, I keep myself in check but her office is a safe space

I was relaying a conversation I'd had with a parent and I added 'all I wanted to do was stab him in the head'

Her response, 'shall I make you some camomile tea?'

-Oh yes please, that would be delightful...

-Do we need to tell HR?

Oh no, I don't think we need to bother them with such trivial matters.

She's deffo my ride or die

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Coño (con-yo) is cunt in Spanish, they won’t have a clue "

My boss is a fluent Spanish speaker. We use Spanish to hide our rude words already

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I ask mine if he fancies a kick in the nuts, on a regular basis

By *arah SimpsonCouple  over a year ago

London

Cum in me

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Cum in me"

I'm not a boob man but yours are fantastic! Sorry, time and place and yadda yadda etc.

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

I used to work in a purchasing office for a guy who was generally OK, but when he was in a mood could be a real twat. He once had a go at me for a slight mistake and ended up saying "you'll never be a purchasing officer" to which I replied "maybe not, but I can always learn to be a bastard like you". The whole office went quiet thinking he was going to explode, but he went quiet, walked round to my desk, then walked out of the office. Nobody had ever spoke back to him before, he never had a go at me again!

By *929Man  over a year ago

newcastle

There’s times I do work for my best mate who also works for himself so technically he’s my boss on that job but none of the insults I’ll mention here haha

One of the small handful of jobs I’ve worked outside of self employment was there a few years and one morning I got pulled into office for low production the day before which was actually the finishers fault had to sit down like a bairn and get a ticking off by the foreman and the owners boss I just patiently listened to end politely asked if they were finished then stood up told them go fuck themselves went and gathered my things gave my pack lunch to the other lads and went home and never went back

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"I don't tend to throw insults around at work, but I am in the happy position of being able to speak my mind as They need me far more than I need them...It's liberating."
Never believe your not replaceable (AI)

Sure, I'd love to work overtime on Sunday afternoon.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

After giving me his opinion on how a job should be done the gaffer was not to happy when I said “ no that’s a crackheads way of thinking. You should do it like this way“. He did not look impressed.

The mr

By *hrek101Man  over a year ago

Herts

"Cum in me

I'm not a boob man but yours are fantastic! Sorry, time and place and yadda yadda etc. "

Made me look, and I thank you . Stunning body

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Years ago, in a different life, when my boss came on to me and tried to get me to go up to her hotel room … “You know my wife’s standing behind you and heard you say that?”

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Cum in me"

Would love to!

By *opetop4UMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

One day I walked past my boss and one of the receptionists.

I pointed to a shiny yellow sports car across the road and said, "must be someone with a small penis!"

I followed that up by saying that if I ever were to buy a sports car, I would never buy one, "in that horrible yellow colour!"

The receptionist then asked, "do you know who's car it is..........?"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I accept your job offer

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

me and my boss really don’t see eye to eye so I could make a list

My boss is an absolute bellend of a human being, got the type of face only a mother could love and the personality of a mouldy block of cheese. Oh the cons of being self employed.

By *cotCouple666Couple  over a year ago

Central Belt

Not my boss, but one of the other managers. I called him a bit of a c*nt at the Christmas party. It was an open bar and I overindulged

Beth x

By *oding1Man  over a year ago

marlow

Never got called much to my face but behind my back must have been loads.

Goes with the job!

By *imbo59seMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

At an introduction meeting (400+ people) for the new big boss (ex Lt Commander, RN). Made a comment to a guy I knew sitting next to me (ex Commander [Eng] RN), who laughed. Big boss heard the laughter, asked what the joke was. I apologised for disrupting. He pushed to know what it was, so I told him (it was about the Royal Navy). He wanted to know what led me to make such a comment, I said experience and he then demanded to know what experience.

Off course..... "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" only made more people laugh!

Not a good intro!

He got his own back a couple of years later when he made me redundant.....after I'd publicly shown him to be a liar!

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

I had a boss call me a fucking stupid idiot for not getting his joke once. So I told him maybe if he told a clear concise joke instead of sounding like a fucking retarded monkey on steroids I may have got it.

Guy went mental and threw a huge metal stapler at my head across the desk (about 4 feet away ). So I punched him out which resulted in the sales consultants dying with laughter .

Needless to say my job was short lived that day and a few others as well for backing me up and not doing what he asked after .

All this over a shitty joke and thinking it was ok to insult a staff member and then assault them with an object

By *ansexualPandaMan  over a year ago

Near You

I told my direct boss that if he buried his face any further up the director's arse he'd be tasting her tonsils. I fully expected to get the sack (long boring story). I ended up in a tribunal with said director and she asked me exactly what I'd said. She couldn't hold back the laughter, told my boss that I was right and moved me to another department. I left on my own accord a couple of years later after being promoted ahead of my old boss. Sometimes telling it how it is actually does work out.

By *mo512Man  over a year ago

LONDON

I pit together a report for my boss and emailed to her.

She shouted across the office floor 'I SAID I WANTED IT IN LANDSCAPE NOT PORTRAIT!!!'

To which I replied shouting across the floor, 'TURN YOUR IPAD ON ITS SIDE THEN!!'

By *oah VailMan  over a year ago

Dover

I am notoriously outspoken at work. I suspect I have a touch of the Tourette’s as my filter has never been that good.

I’ve used several of the old cliches in anger:

“You couldn’t run a fucking bath”

Once when being publicly called out for arriving late, despite it being exactly the time I was asked to get there my boss said “if I say get here at nine I expect you here half hour before”, then did a big theatrical sigh and said to the rest of the room “you can always tell the ones that haven’t done time in the forces”; to which my response was “How’s that? Is it because we have the ability to think for ourselves?”. Cue muffled hysterics from my colleagues and zero overtime for me for a couple of months.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I didn't answer to my boss last msg ,she know i'm telling her , Fuck You

Most the times i found silence or ignoring people better than using words when i want them know something

» Add a new message to this topic