FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex Injuries

Sex Injuries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone just mentioned banjo string snapping in another thread. Mine has been on its last legs for a while now.

Got me wondering what other sex injuries ya bunch of perves have racked up during the course of your sexual escapades

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

Anybody been stung by nettles or bitten by ants when having it away in outdoor locations?

Surely there's tales of chronic sunburn after marathon dogging events?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dislocations but that’s because I badly put together haha x

"Anybody been stung by nettles or bitten by ants when having it away in outdoor locations?

Surely there's tales of chronic sunburn after marathon dogging events? "

A gentleman I had fun with had a rather swollen ear after being bitten by a muzzy during an lovely picnic and outdoor fun afternoon. Does that count?

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

Umm, well there was a bit of a friction burn that time....

And Ella cracked one of my ribs once.

(I'm assuming intentional injuries don't count...)

G

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

When I was about 20 I had a very painfull lump on the side of my dick. Diagnosed by the army quack as a 'traumatic thrombosis' I was poked and prodded (With pencils) by him and a (female) TA Doc. At one point she said "I'd like to open it up and have a look!" which got me a bit worried. Eventually they sent me off with some tablets and told me to ring an ambulance if I got any pains in my leg.

Bruises on my thighs from a sex club romp

Bruise under my lip from an overly enthusiastic BJ (took ages to go!)

And broke my bed.

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

A rather ravaged cock (sore and bruised the next day) from someone’s teeth while receiving an enthusiastic blow job.

"Anybody been stung by nettles or bitten by ants when having it away in outdoor locations?

A gentleman I had fun with had a rather swollen ear after being bitten by a muzzy during an lovely picnic and outdoor fun afternoon. Does that count?"

It's an open thread so yes it does

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Dislocations but that’s because I badly put together haha x "

By *educing_EmCouple  over a year ago

Tipperary

Bruises on my knees legs and ankles, along with a skinned ankle and a crick in my neck from some amazing car sex.. didn't even feel them till after.

Friction burn on my wrists.

No hospitalisations though thankfully.

Em x

By * WillisMan  over a year ago

london

Heard of a few who have sustained emotional injuries. “Just leave your tears on the bedside and leave

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I broke my wrist slipping as I got out of a jacuzzi, naked, in a club

"Bruises on my thighs from a sex club romp

Bruise under my lip from an overly enthusiastic BJ (took ages to go!)

And broke my bed.

"

I've broken a couple of beds, the ladies were not as impressed as I was let's put it that way

I've also split the inside of my lips badly when licking BB as she was being fucked, a simultaneous buck and thrust caught me out, hurt my nose as well actually

"Umm, well there was a bit of a friction burn that time....

And Ella cracked one of my ribs once.

(I'm assuming intentional injuries don't count...)

G"

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I've spectacularly twisted my ankle before doing a strip tease. So not quite sex but the prelude. There was champagne involved. And precarious heels.

We saw each other for almost two years so the sight of me crying in sheer humiliation didn't dampen his ardour.

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

My wife's "fuck me" heeled boots scratched me the length of my shin during a particularly passionate bout. Didn't slow us down at all we just ended up with bloody sheets,

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

My ex boss. Took a woman to a field. Got out the car naked right into a field of nettles. Fell over. Got absolutely covered and had to have several days off.

"A rather ravaged cock (sore and bruised the next day) from someone’s teeth while receiving an enthusiastic blow job. "

Me too. Looked like I’d been mauled. Thankfully recovered swiftly…

Once had a finger broken by a very intense climax and hip thrust, she enjoyed it, I have a permanent reminder of it lol

My ex boss. Took a woman to a field. Got out the car naked right into a field of nettles. Fell over. Got absolutely covered and had to have several days off. "

Brilliant

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"A rather ravaged cock (sore and bruised the next day) from someone’s teeth while receiving an enthusiastic blow job. "

Yes I've had teeth marks and it caused bleeding!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Mr KC's banjo string snapped when he was 18. Having sex with me in the backseat of my Vauxhall Corsa, which in hindsight was a mistake

It wasn't the best evening for him and the doc at A&E (we had no idea why he was bleeding from his penis) struggled to maintain composure

By *evonspankMan  over a year ago

Tiverton

Carpet burns on knees

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

Lass pulled a muscle in both thighs I felt so bad

By *utie bootyMan  over a year ago

the manor that never was

After giving a young Geordie lass a good seeing to in the premier inn, finished in the doggy position and just flopped backwards. The bed was a bit shorter than I anticapated, I hit the deck like a sack of spuds and broke my collarbone. A was absolutely wankered so didn't feel a thing till the next day.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Sharp teeth omg got a blow job a few weeks back it won't heal its doesn't help i keep exercising it mind

By *dventurousSexplorersCouple  over a year ago

Fantasy Land

Broken foot for Skye, tried walking down the stairs with jelly legs after a hot session oops haha

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

My poor FWB has been injured by me several times. I'm a clumsy bitch. But those are his stories to tell

I was been shagged doggy style on rubber sheets which were very slippery. He thrust rather enthusiasticly, I slipped, fell off bed, kicking him in the face and busting his lip. Injured my shoulder in process.

Then several months later, was pegging him, only for him to slip and kick me in exactly the same way.

Got big bruise on my public mound after hard pegging session when cock slipped in harness. Was too carried away to notice until later.

Got my high heel caught in her earing and almost ripped her ear off.

"Carpet burns on knees"

Same, they were so bad my tights stuck to them on the way home and I was in agony trying to get them off.

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

Oh I’ve been stung with nettles but that was a purposeful act….. very enjoyable it was too

Oh I’ve been stung with nettles but that was a purposeful act….. very enjoyable it was too "

Really? Tell us more

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

Right, can now add a flogger tail to the eye to this list....

G

"Right, can now add a flogger tail to the eye to this list....

G"

Oooooo dear - ow. Imagine that smarted a little.

Try not to deliberately out do each other, don't want to start a new fab injury kink

By *annabarberaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

Miss P here

I've had various bruises and marks where I've been flogged and caned

Bruises on my legs when they were held apart in stirrups for my BBC gangbang at a female glory hole at Xtasia

But the worst of all is getting jizz in my eye when I had a MMMF in a club with Mr C ...that basterd stung like f#@k

By *andyrod1Man  over a year ago

St Margaret's at Cliffe

During my RAF service l managed to completely entangle my foreskin in my zip after entertaining a local girl against a pub wall, we were both trying to pull the zip down but it was only drawing it further in. Luckily, a fellow engineer came along and he managed to free me by pulling the zip up, to his credit, he never told anyone on our Squadron about it, good man.

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"

But the worst of all is getting jizz in my eye when I had a MMMF in a club with Mr C ...that basterd stung like f#@k "

This is a bloody killer... I've had conjunctivitis from jizzy eye

Carpet burns and various bruises

Concussion from falls: whilst douching, during shower sex and also whilst having a dr*nken wank in a hostel toilet. I'm a classy bird, me

"

But the worst of all is getting jizz in my eye when I had a MMMF in a club with Mr C ...that basterd stung like f#@k

Concussion from falls: whilst douching, during shower sex and also whilst having a dr*nken wank in a hostel toilet. I'm a classy bird, me"

So you were a big NOOO in the sex in the shower thread then

By *vmarisaTV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

Bruised nose and lips by mistakenly letting him take control when he still had a belt buckle flapping around. Lovely black guy in Edinburgh fell off the bed and dragged the Venetian blinds off the window on top of me cutting his head and stunning me and many more other injuries lol mm Mx

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

A fetish club night in Exeter a few years ago, was at the bar and stepped back....only to trip over a hogtied sub boy who was writhing around on the floor.

Broke my elbow and was in pain for weeks.

By *ornycougaWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"

Concussion from falls: whilst douching, during shower sex and also whilst having a dr*nken wank in a hostel toilet. I'm a classy bird, me

So you were a big NOOO in the sex in the shower thread then "

Hell no. I'm not going to let a head injury put me off! If you fall off the horse, gotta get back in the saddle

Fantasy Land

[Removed by poster at 05/05/23 15:40:39]

Fantasy Land

"

Hell no. I'm not going to let a head injury put me off! If you fall off the horse, gotta get back in the saddle "

Amen we love a hot shower session. Not had any injuries yet though, not sure wether we’re doing it right or wrong haha

By *he Silver FuxMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"I broke my wrist slipping as I got out of a jacuzzi, naked, in a club"

A classic

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I've had loads of injuries from a dislocated shoulder to pulled muscles. I once singed my foof when a toy overheated but thankfully a bit of savlon sorted me out and I didn't need medical attention.

My favourite is the time I bruised half my face and grazed my cheek having a wank - that takes a special kind of skill to cause so much damage. I was away with work too and had to go into a meeting the following day looking like million dollar baby.

Uttoxeter

What I really want to know is if anybody has had to leave the club in an ambulance, better still be carried through the club on a spine board.

It might be a while but I’ve got the kettle on and need this..

Uttoxeter

"I've had loads of injuries from a dislocated shoulder to pulled muscles. I once singed my foof when a toy overheated but thankfully a bit of savlon sorted me out and I didn't need medical attention.

My favourite is the time I bruised half my face and grazed my cheek having a wank - that takes a special kind of skill to cause so much damage. I was away with work too and had to go into a meeting the following day looking like million dollar baby."

Fuck me I laughed- how the hell? We demand the full story..

Wirral

"I've had loads of injuries from a dislocated shoulder to pulled muscles. I once singed my foof when a toy overheated but thankfully a bit of savlon sorted me out and I didn't need medical attention.

My favourite is the time I bruised half my face and grazed my cheek having a wank - that takes a special kind of skill to cause so much damage. I was away with work too and had to go into a meeting the following day looking like million dollar baby.

Fuck me I laughed- how the hell? We demand the full story.."

Very heavily carved headboard, lots of thrashing about during orgasm, at some point I dragged my face across the carving without realising until I calmed down and my face really hurt and my cheek was swelling up.

The best part was that in the meeting the next morning I could see my colleague (who I'd had dinner with the night before, unbruised) was dying to know what had happened but couldn't bring himself to ask so we all sat there pretending it was perfectly normal.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Ive been fairly lucky consiodering the positions i get put in.

Mostly bruised thighs, bum cheeks & boobies.

Also some awful blisters on my feet from some ridiculously high heeled boots a guy made me wear for him, ouch.

Worth it though

Uttoxeter

Fuck me I laughed- how the hell? We demand the full story..

Very heavily carved headboard, lots of thrashing about during orgasm, at some point I dragged my face across the carving without realising until I calmed down and my face really hurt and my cheek was swelling up.

The best part was that in the meeting the next morning I could see my colleague (who I'd had dinner with the night before, unbruised) was dying to know what had happened but couldn't bring himself to ask so we all sat there pretending it was perfectly normal."

Wow. Just. Wow.

Guy tried to fist me in a group setting started bleeding profusely.

He just randomly tried to shove his whole hand in my vajay after using one finger...stupes

My motto for group bangs now is to have an ally about to spot eager idiots.

Get this...none of the guys wanted to stop , hand covered in blood , another's penis covered in blood...

yea all to say you had a session with a black chick...

can you tell I'm fed up ?

By *hGlobbitsMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Any number of friction burns and bruises.

Slightly shredded shaft from an enthusiastic handjob, administered through the fly of an unzipped pair of jeans.

Oh, and I once destroyed a coffee table and two mugs whilst going down on a lady. She was lying back on my sofa with me kneeling between her legs. I got cramp in my thigh, my leg shot out straight and booted the table clear across the room

Had sex in the car got a bit rampant and the wife put her feet through the front screen cracked into a spiders Web ended up with a pair of tweezers pulling little shards of glass out ....

Wirral

"Guy tried to fist me in a group setting started bleeding profusely.

He just randomly tried to shove his whole hand in my vajay after using one finger...stupes

Get this...none of the guys wanted to stop , hand covered in blood , another's penis covered in blood...

can you tell I'm fed up ?"

Holy hell - that's appalling! Not surprised you're fed up after that.

By *ictoriousMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Put my back out fucking my ex.

Went to my chiropractor and he asked how I did it so I told him, not sure he was used to people being honest.

Did also once, as the only sober driver there, have to do a mad dash to hospital after someone collapsed at a party.

Was actually my first party, oh memories.

By *r-8-BBCMan  over a year ago

LONDON

Fell out the shower once fucking my FWB, she thought it was hilarious

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Someone just mentioned banjo string snapping in another thread. Mine has been on its last legs for a while now.

Got me wondering what other sex injuries ya bunch of perves have racked up during the course of your sexual escapades

"

I remember the pit in my stomach I felt when I first found out that could happen

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Someone just mentioned banjo string snapping in another thread. Mine has been on its last legs for a while now.

I remember the pit in my stomach I felt when I first found out that could happen "

Is it bad that your response to banjo-snapping makes me giggle every time I read it?!

I'm a terrible person

I got a black eye after an elbow went astray while we were shagging in the dark. That was difficult to explain while picking the children up from school.

Had a guy on top of me who had a nose bleed while we were at it. Felt a drop splash on my face. Thought his nose was running until we turned the light on and there was blood everywhere.

By *uri00620Woman  over a year ago

Croydon

Bed spring gouge to leg. Still have the scar from that.

Broken tooth

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Carpet burns. Bloody man made fibres

I snapped a guy's banjo string... There was blood everywhere .... He lived ....

More recently i nearly speared a testicle with my heels

"Carpet burns. Bloody man made fibres "

Wow i had carpet burns on my knees and ankles for weeks!! My ankle one was visible for months as it healed

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I’ll never forget that time I was being ridden reverse cowgirl and noticed the clippers in reach on the bedside table so decided I’d quickly trim up my finger nails. Trimmed my thumb nail far too short and it was so sore for days.

Nothing much

A lady that bit instead of sucking

Very painful experience

Bloody as well

By *igboobiesCouple  over a year ago

Newtonmore

Girl was riding me hard and cock slipped out, she put hand down to grap cock and her nail ripped across top of cock causing alot of blood

By *estarossa.Woman  over a year ago

Flagrante

Broken toe!

Snapped the old banjo once and an ex bit it and made me bleed. She’s an ex for a reason.

Burnt my arse on a radiator while she was pushing back on me! She thought I was cumming!

I guess that’s what you call hot sex!

One I caused- my 19th birthday, away too much booze. I was on top, I bounced down hard and somehow did it as he slipped out and I bent his penis. It was all shades of black purple and swollen for weeks . Too add insult to injury as he screamed in pain the booze and bouncing caught up with me and I vomited all over him

When I was 21 I hooked up with a drag queen, she was vigorously fingering me and this ginormous fake nail came off her finger and impaled itself into my vaginal wall. She refused to even attempt to pull it out and I couldn’t reach it. I had to go to hospital to get it out. I was this mess of glitter and smeared make up and I was so embarrassed I wanted the world to swallow me whole. I

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I remember the pit in my stomach I felt when I first found out that could happen

Is it bad that your response to banjo-snapping makes me giggle every time I read it?!

I'm a terrible person "

To he fair, I would giggle too if I was present at the birth of an irrational fear for the rest of my life

By *tagnvixenukCouple  over a year ago

Hythe

Vixen here - seems no adult weekend passes of late without some form of sex injury one of which was so bad a few weeks ago it even caused an unexpected blood reading! The worst part? Stag isn't even the one insisting on my acrobatics that tear muscles and give me hairline fractures but I challenge any woman to not want to put on an ambitious show for her Owner when there are yummy acrobatics partners around like the ones we've been blessed with of late

By *ecretRdvzMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I knew a guy who snapped his banjo string losing his virginity and her mum had to take him to hospital. I’ve had that fear ever since

By *ungle777Man  over a year ago

LONDON

Hitching a lady's legs up onto my shoulders while she was wearing stilletos. The heels were really jagged and caused deep lacerations to both of my arms on the way up. It didn't stop us fucking though!

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We spent our first new year together with me in A&E following a sex swing incident where I landed on the floor.

K nearly came a cropper once preparing interval food, naked, when a knife flew off the worktop

We've headbutted each other in the heat of the moment

Every time I eat pussy, I get purple bruising around my mouth

C

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thought I'd posted on here. I've cause one dislocated wrist. 2 broken ribs and 2 floaters. Nearly caused a piercing to the heart and one heartattack.

I've had all my right ribs broken and loads of bumps to my heas

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

oh and i caused a guy to break his leg

Gosh I think I've got off lightly with a few bruises.

Slight friction burn somewhere once.

Other than that there's the classic hip popping out due to old age, me grabbing it in pain and the guy thinking I'm having a strong orgasm only to find out I'm not and I'm pushing him out!

Or there's foot or calf cramp. That's a bitch too.

Loving the stories haha

Thanks God, I have never had any broken legs or wrists.

Once I fell in a rose bush and got covered in thorns in the middle of sex. It still didn't stop us. Just picked the thorns out, we laughed and then just cracked on.

And then had the old bruise here and there, carpet burn or leg nothing sinister.

My last girl friend we had it very hard . it got very intense , felt a massive thing that made my heart rate explode.

then when I toke it back out , it felt soft to the side , and started getting smaller and smaller

And smaller .

I think she broke the spine bone of my hard

I couldn’t put it back up again … and I was really enjoying what was going on

But that was not the worse case scenario .

In 2000 a numpty who drove himself of the clif nearly felt on top of me n my girlfriend ( at the time ) as we were doing it on the beach …

I wasn’t very impressed .

"My poor FWB has been injured by me several times. I'm a clumsy bitch. But those are his stories to tell

I was been shagged doggy style on rubber sheets which were very slippery. He thrust rather enthusiasticly, I slipped, fell off bed, kicking him in the face and busting his lip. Injured my shoulder in process.

Then several months later, was pegging him, only for him to slip and kick me in exactly the same way.

Got big bruise on my public mound after hard pegging session when cock slipped in harness. Was too carried away to notice until later.

Got my high heel caught in her earing and almost ripped her ear off.

"

Fuck in hell

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Geez some of these making me wince big time!

For me? You want like a list? Ok

Friction & carpet burns - fairly standard for most I think

Shower sex - nope! Tried it in the past and it’s resulted in scalds, bumps, bruises, a bloody nose… you get the idea

Car sex - way too many things to bump and bruise on

Outdoor sex - sliding down a log unintentionally multiple splinters, nettle stings, insect bites and stings, scratched by straw/hay, friction in VERY delicate places due to stray sand grains - Major ouch! Sunburn

You’d think I’d be safe in a standard bedroom right? Er…no! Tripping over in heels, tripping over power cords, bumping into doorways and furniture, cracking my head on shelves, bedside tables, lamps, vases - and I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve fallen right off the bed!

I’m a bloody liability!

By *uri00620Woman  over a year ago

Croydon

"Burnt my arse on a radiator while she was pushing back on me! She thought I was cumming!

I guess that’s what you call hot sex! "

I forgot I had a burning incident too. Stupidly I had left hair straightners on on the bed. I rolled onto them, burnt my bum, pushed him off and in shock fell back on them again.

4 big blister lines on my bum

"A fetish club night in Exeter a few years ago, was at the bar and stepped back....only to trip over a hogtied sub boy who was writhing around on the floor.

Broke my elbow and was in pain for weeks."

Ouch . Oh dear

"Guy tried to fist me in a group setting started bleeding profusely.

can you tell I'm fed up ?"

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

various bruises and the odd bite

does cramp count?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

A little too recently I stuck on nipple covers with the same kind of body glue you would use on a tupe, completely safe for bodies but very difficult to remove. The nipple covers were made from a thick red fake fur.

It was a struggle to remove them and once that was done (ouch) I was still left with red furry nipples, as so much of the fur had stuck directly to my skin. Have the opportunity arose thay I would have needed to show someone my boobs, there would have been a significant amount of explaining to do.

It was very difficult to revert back to fur free.

Not exactly an injury but I thought worth sharing.

Lesson learned.

Thank you everyone for sharing - some theme's - some downright scary - and some funnies in there.

Maybe we should try and get a consultant SHE advisor on board

Looks like I've gotten away lightly with a stretched to the very limits banjo string and some ant bites on my leg from sex at studland dunes then.

I did have an after sex incident with what I think was a fake widow spider biting me on my ball bag - I still had a hard on and needed a wazz so sat down in the dark as the easiest way to direct the fluid in the bowl. Next thing a sharp and searing pain in the knacks happened. I splatted whatever it was bit me, rinsed off in the shower and resumed post coital activities. Over the next day I swelled up and went red as low as my knees and up to my armpits. Went to A&E with it and was on anti biotics for a week. It was intensely itchy too, only time in my life I could have happily cut my own balls off.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I got some of the 'heating' lube and enthusiastically put a dollop of it on myself and a playmate. It was way hotter than could have been anticipated.

For a minute or so it was like a gentle warming but it just did not stop in growing intensity until it was actually like we were on fire, we had to run to the shower and very vigorously loofah it all off while panicking at the growing, unstoppable 'chilli on your sensitive skin' feeling.

It was a mood breaker.

Ps. If you read the Amazon reviews for Veet, it will have you in stitches, guaranteed.

By *om_HardlyMan  over a year ago

Exeter

A girlfriend was dipping me in a pot of ski yogurt (in my youth!) and twirling it round not realising she had left some of the foil lid attached so the Strawberry yogurt became more deep in colour!

I healed pretty quickly though and she kissed it better!

By *ungeon guy666Man  over a year ago

Mansfield Nottinghamshire

[Removed by poster at 08/05/23 10:23:47]

By *ungeon guy666Man  over a year ago

Mansfield Nottinghamshire

No but I once sat on a red ant nest when out in the country

Rsi from wanking

» Add a new message to this topic