FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oofy321 OP   Man  over a year ago

moon base zero

Probably been asked before lol

Would you message someone without a face pic?

If messaging, how far in do you ask for one?

What if the messages where going well but the face pic is..um..not to your liking? What do you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

I wouldn’t give anyone my time without a face pic, I don’t see the point. I have to be attracted to someone to want to meet them.

Obviously on a friendship level that’s completely different but I still like to see who

I’m talking to.

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Face pics are a MUST before any chatting for us.

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Face pics attached with first messages.

If we don’t fancy them we politely say that there isn’t any attraction on our side and we wish them well.

It’s easy when you just act like an adult.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I send a face pic and ask for one in return early on into the conversation.

If I’m not attracted to them I’d let them know.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Depends on the profile some specifically request face pics with the first message, if we were interested we'd add one, if it's not specified I won't automatically send it.

Mrs

By *angler 321Man  over a year ago

Hereford

I always send a face pic with my first message, that's my choice to do that, as I want whoever I'm messaging to see what I look like.

What really bugs me, are the people who demand a face pic "or your message will just be deleted" when they have no face pics or sometimes no pictures at all visible on their profile!

By *ullyMan  over a year ago

Near Clacton

I ask for a face pic if intending to meet, I like to see with whom I am possibly sharing my body. That said though once I was sent a face pic by a guy who didn't know or notice it had "Stock Photo" in fine ghost print across it. And also A guy I exchanged photo's with turned up absolutely nothing near close to the photo he sent, he left quicker than he arrived. So face pic yes but genuine please.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I'm not actively seeking additional partners, so I don't put my face on public. If its not on public, I'm also not sending it to a stranger.

If I've been chatting to someone for a while and it seems to be going somewhere then sure. But otherwise, no face pics for me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If the conversation starts flowing and there is mutual interest- I find it's best to get it out of the way early unless its not leading anywhere sexual - then no pressure. Saves the awkward moment of - oops I actually don't find you very attractive.. when you are already somewhat "invested" and spend considerable time talking .

T

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

"I'm not actively seeking additional partners, so I don't put my face on public. If its not on public, I'm also not sending it to a stranger.

If I've been chatting to someone for a while and it seems to be going somewhere then sure. But otherwise, no face pics for me "

Seconded, I’ll send when I’m comfortable and if I want to meet them but I won’t send for the sake of it

» Add a new message to this topic