FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How come people don’t even read profiles

How come people don’t even read profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quite a frustrating place fab. Find that you message someone. They dont even read it and it’s deleted. I understand that ladies are inundated but manners and respect and 10 seconds of someone’s time to reply surely would t hurt.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

From the FAQ: delete without reply means no thank you.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

This may be of some use.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1443753

But the short answer... because the site rules says it's not rude.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

No reply means no thank you, tbh if you messaged me there's no pics or anything to see if there's any attraction I'd delete too.

Mrs

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

Genuinely I find it more rude to not read the site faq before bashing people for following the rules here tbh

By *lexanderSupertrampMan  over a year ago

Gourock

They are probably in stealth mode and have a look and if you're not for them they delete your message.

I wouldn't worry about it too much

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I usually start to read profiles but I get easily distra......oh look a shiny thing!!

Lord above, I feel like we have this thread every day. Apologies if you’re new to the forums, OP, and new to fab and haven’t noticed every woman on here talking about the onslaught of messages they receive, but honestly. Every day.

"Quite a frustrating place fab. Find that you message someone. They dont even read it and it’s deleted. I understand that ladies are inundated but manners and respect and 10 seconds of someone’s time to reply surely would t hurt. "

Your thread title says 'People don't read profiles' but your complain is about people not reading a message you have sent them.

Not quite the same though, is it.

Someone who 'visits' your profile, has done so out of choice, or curiosity but nobody has asked you to send them a message, have they?

As for your comments about them not reading your message, you do know that pretty much everyone you message will check out your profile before they even think about reading what you might have sent them. Most women and a lot of couples view in mode, so you won't even know anything about it.

If they're unipressed or simply don't think you're for them, why should they read your message?

You have no profile picture, or any pictures on display - which will likely be one of the reasons why they'll be deleting your message.

As others have said, the site FAQ's have covered the matter of non-responses and it's been brought up on the forum more times that I care to remember.

Quite frankly, both your post and your profile are screaming out a sense of entitlement.

If I were you, I'd have a think about what your expectations were on joining the site, and then radically re-align them

Women have the power, just have to accept it

By *ddkkk91Man  over a year ago

fife

"Quite a frustrating place fab. Find that you message someone. They dont even read it and it’s deleted. I understand that ladies are inundated but manners and respect and 10 seconds of someone’s time to reply surely would t hurt.

Your thread title says 'People don't read profiles' but your complain is about people not reading a message you have sent them.

Not quite the same though, is it.

Someone who 'visits' your profile, has done so out of choice, or curiosity but nobody has asked you to send them a message, have they?

As for your comments about them not reading your message, you do know that pretty much everyone you message will check out your profile before they even think about reading what you might have sent them. Most women and a lot of couples view in mode, so you won't even know anything about it.

If they're unipressed or simply don't think you're for them, why should they read your message?

You have no profile picture, or any pictures on display - which will likely be one of the reasons why they'll be deleting your message.

As others have said, the site FAQ's have covered the matter of non-responses and it's been brought up on the forum more times that I care to remember.

Quite frankly, both your post and your profile are screaming out a sense of entitlement.

If I were you, I'd have a think about what your expectations were on joining the site, and then radically re-align them"

Nailed it most of it.. especially title and then text of the message

"Quite a frustrating place fab. Find that you message someone. They dont even read it and it’s deleted. I understand that ladies are inundated but manners and respect and 10 seconds of someone’s time to reply surely would t hurt. "

Your bio and zero pics tell me nothing at all about you. That would be the reply you'd get if any at all...

"Women have the power, just have to accept it "

Who gives them the power?

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Another self entitled, the world revolves around me thread...

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I’ve read your profile OP. I still don’t reply to messages I don’t want to. Why? Because I choose not to. It really is that simple

By *nnasHammerCouple  over a year ago

The Upside Down

Not this again

Perhaps they looked at your profile and felt no attraction. No point sending a message to say no.

If a woman says no, some men get abusive. Blame those men for why some people won't reply.

By *ubcdverykinkyMan  over a year ago

Bourne lincs

Because all they do is look at ur pics

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Why should they reply? You're a stranger to them and they owe you nothing. A delete and block basically means thanks but no thanks. We've made the mistake of replying and saying 'thanks but not for us' and then its the obligatory 'why?' reply

By *imisugarWoman  over a year ago

Rugby

"From the FAQ: delete without reply means no thank you."

Absolutely agree. The repeat messages or sometimes even abuse is so strange.

I don't understand the entitled attitude to expect a response. It wouldn't work in real life so why do it on a website.

More often than not, "no thank you" either isn't well received and abuse is given or the guy just won't accept the no and will try to keep chatting, so, deleting without response is easier than either of those two outcomes.

Fab isn't a paid chat service. Nobody has to reply, it isn't rude.

Firstly to open, read, check profile and reply takes say a minute. We can receive 100 messages a day so that's an hour and fourty minutes gone being 'polite'. We would rather delete, eat cake, have sex, and get the dinner on with that time, if people think that makes us rude then so be it, the site rules are very clear for a reason.

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

No pics, negative profile, short profile, and complaining as a forum post.

Yes. We are Empresses and don't forget it.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I do not get many messages but I still won't reply anymore if the profile sending them doesn't appeal to me or if they haven't really made an effort with their profile. I read every profile that I look at. I also read most messages some get marked unread though after for a number of reasons.

Yes I could reply to every message I get as I really don't get many but why should I reply to people who completely ignore what I've said in my profile or to people who cheat through my filters ?

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

If you don’t match our preferences, or follow profile it’s an instant delete. Why would we read the profile if no interest?

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"No pics, negative profile, short profile, and complaining as a forum post."

Just checked…not sure why he’s complaining and the profile is nonexistent.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

You can also delete messages without replying.

When we get a messsge always check the profile first.. If it’s the opposite to what we are looking for or blank profile pic and no interesting bio we delete the message straight away.

Have learned the hard way on here used to send a polite no thank you messge but received a reply with abuse or the come on I’ll change you’re mind messges.

Don’t take it as a insult you do not know these people best just to move on and find someone who suits .

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

"When we get a messsge always check the profile first.. If it’s the opposite to what we are looking for or blank profile pic and no interesting bio we delete the message straight away.

Have learned the hard way on here used to send a polite no thank you messge but received a reply with abuse or the come on I’ll change you’re mind messges.

Don’t take it as a insult you do not know these people best just to move on and find someone who suits . "

This is exactly what I do too, also learnt the hard way.

By *ourisfunCouple  over a year ago

Central

"Firstly to open, read, check profile and reply takes say a minute. We can receive 100 messages a day so that's an hour and fourty minutes gone being 'polite'. We would rather delete, eat cake, have sex, and get the dinner on with that time, if people think that makes us rude then so be it, the site rules are very clear for a reason."

Exactly this!

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

That’s just the way it is here.

Get used to it if you’re staying

By *lexanderSupertrampMan  over a year ago

Gourock

"Firstly to open, read, check profile and reply takes say a minute. We can receive 100 messages a day so that's an hour and fourty minutes gone being 'polite'. We would rather delete, eat cake, have sex, and get the dinner on with that time, if people think that makes us rude then so be it, the site rules are very clear for a reason."

What kind of cake?

"Firstly to open, read, check profile and reply takes say a minute. We can receive 100 messages a day so that's an hour and fourty minutes gone being 'polite'. We would rather delete, eat cake, have sex, and get the dinner on with that time, if people think that makes us rude then so be it, the site rules are very clear for a reason.

What kind of cake? "

Bring a lemon drizzle and Penny will be touching her toes in no time

Did the thread go the way the OP would liked..?

Probably not.

Did he read all the replies to the end of the thread..?

Probably read the first half a dozen and thought, this isn't the the sympathetic answers I wanted to here, and skipped it. How bloody rude of him..

By *essaMayWoman  over a year ago

Fairytale Wood

I often wondered why profiles are not like T & Cs etc, where you have to read them before you can go onto the next screen (pictures). Maybe a little test at the end

In all fairness its hard to wank and read at the same time.

I don't read profiles and I don't reply to messages.

What you gonna do?

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

He’s new here isn’t he?!

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

"I don't read profiles and I don't reply to messages.

What you gonna do?

"

Call the ghostbusters! Wait…that’s for who you gonna call…

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

99% of the messages I get are from people who haven’t read my profile yet still approach me.

I won’t read their messages or bother to look at theirs because of this. Simple.

If the women on here replied to all the people they weren't interested in, they'd have no messages left to reply to those they may have a connection with. Yeah it seems like a slap in the face when messages don't get answered, but consider the bigger picture. Forget about it and move on

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

One of life's choices which each and everyone has, time is precious so why waste it on the less important things

By *rungeguyMan  over a year ago

leeds

I just can’t be arsed reading them . I just look at pictures and her interests. Like if she does anal or water sports or rimming . If she don’t she’s out of the running . Not that I’d have a chance anyhow

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Because rules are rules. And without what would we be?

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

"Because rules are rules. And without what would we be? "

France

By *istyPeaksCouple  over a year ago

braintree

I see fab as like a night in the pub …if you came up to me with just your cock out, said “hi ask me anything” I wouldn’t engage with you. Neither would I on here.

Women really do get overwhelmed. Sorry. Game needs upping fella.

Mrs M

"Firstly to open, read, check profile and reply takes say a minute. We can receive 100 messages a day so that's an hour and fourty minutes gone being 'polite'. We would rather delete, eat cake, have sex, and get the dinner on with that time, if people think that makes us rude then so be it, the site rules are very clear for a reason.

What kind of cake?

Bring a lemon drizzle and Penny will be touching her toes in no time "

I'd better get baking then

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Because rules are rules. And without what would we be?

France "

Are you looking forward to giving those Frenchies a damn good licking?

"Because rules are rules. And without what would we be?

France "

Precisely, and nobody wants that!

I love when these threads pop up at least once a week and it’s always the same thing

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I love when these threads pop up at least once a week and it’s always the same thing "

Because they missed the last post

» Add a new message to this topic